Sr. Visual Communication Designer
at Our client company is into Healthcare. (AH1)
- Craft is a given, and so is the willingness to execute production work
- You feel comfortable managing on-brand materials in ways that still push creative boundaries
- You’re willing to make things happen within tight constraints and tight timelines
- You can design original pieces, including infographics and journey maps
- You are comfortable reviewing junior designers’ work to ensure high quality and mentorship
- You inspire the team by being up-to-date with what’s new in the field of design, health, or impact
- You can effectively communicate with disciplines across the organization and are comfortable aligning your talents with theirs to build products and solutions together
- You have a genuine empathic curiosity in how to communicate with diverse audiences, particularly those with low literacy and living in rural settings
- You’re passionate about contributing to the intersection of social impact, visual communication, and human-centered design and always ask: who am I designing for?
- Fluent in one Indian language (two languages is a significant plus)
- 3+ years of work experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in visual communication or a related field or equivalent
- Hands-on experience in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects (video editing skills are a significant plus)
- Highly motivated, proactive, and experience working with minimal supervision
- Experience working in creative, human-centered culture and cross-cultural design
- Attention to visual details
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- Excited to use your artistic talents in a social impact context
About Our client company is into Healthcare. (AH1)
Ineffable Communications is a new-generation full-range marketing agency for emerging technologies, ideas, and lifestyles. Passionate about building better futures, we tailor our client's Branding, Creative, Advertising, and Marketing solutions. We are a marketing firm focusing on enhancing brand value using different marketing techniques. We have extensive experience in the field of Marketing.
- This is an on-site opportunity, kindly don't apply if you are looking for a work-from-home position.
- Lucrative incentives to be provided.
- Create visually appealing designs for print and digital marketing materials that align with brand standards and project goals
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand project objectives, target audience, and messaging
- Manage multiple design projects simultaneously and deliver work on time
- Provide guidance and mentorship to junior designers to help them develop their skills and knowledge
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, new design techniques, and software to continually improve skills
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to contribute to the creative direction of the company
- 2-4 years of experience in graphic design with a strong portfolio showcasing design skills
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or a related field
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and other design software
- Strong understanding of branding and design strategy
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver high-quality work on time
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to provide and receive constructive feedback
Graphic Designer - YouTube Thumbnail Wizard
Are you a creative powerhouse with an eye for detail? Do you have mad skills when it comes to making YouTube thumbnails that are not only visually appealing, but also tell the story of the video in a single image? If so, we want you on our team!
We're seeking a talented graphic designer with 1-3 years of experience in thumbnail creation using tools like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Canva. You should also have a good understanding of design elements, color, composition, layouts, and upcoming design trends. Plus, you should be up-to-date on YouTube market trends and target demographics.
As a member of our team, you'll work closely with content writers to bring their vision to life through compelling, clickable thumbnails. You'll also analyze feedback from team leads and come up with strategies to improve your performance. And, of course, you'll stay up-to-date with the latest practices in thumbnail creation.
If you're ready to join a team of like-minded individuals and take your thumbnail-making skills to the next level, apply now!
Job type: Full-time, Regular/Permanent
Salary: INR 15,000-30,000 per month
- Leave encashment
- Paid sick time Schedule:
Knowledge of Web Designs software like Macromedia Dream Weaver, Flash, Director, 3D Max etc. would be an added advantage.
- KEY SKILLS REQUIRED-
- HAND ON 2+ YRS EXPERINCE AS A GRAPHIC DESIGNER IN THE TEXTILE INDUSTRY / GARMENTS
- A keen eye for visual details.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members.
- Designing graphic content, ECOMMERCE CLOTHING DESAIGNIG
As a Senior Visual Designer, you would be expected to create outstanding visual interfaces as an individual contributor and mentor and guide junior colleagues to achieve the same, You will plan, priorities, and deliver visual design activities independently. You will lead client conversations within your domain, providing articulate recommendations and helping guide client choices.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Create visual interfaces for consumer/enterprise mobile apps (iOS, Android & Hybrid), responsive web apps and responsive websites
- Create scalable design systems & component libraries
- Identify and create micro interactions/transitions/gestures for each product/website you're designing
- Create visualizations and infographics as per the need
- Collaborate with other designers and stakeholders to achieve goals of the project
- Create deliverables/visual assets that communicate the mood, tone, look/feel to help clients position their product or service
- Create assets and style guides for smooth handover of files to development teams
- Managing and distributing work for junior visual designers and ensuring their time is utilized effectively
- Be involved in hiring process by taking interviews/assessing assignments
- Set new benchmarks in visual design and innovate constantly
- 4+ years experience & 1+ year experience in leading a small team
- Degree / Bachelors in Arts or Design is preferred
- Visual design craft & expertise
- Very keen attention to detail
- Knowledge of grid systems, typography and color theory
- Proficiency with modern design and prototyping tools like Figma
- Ability to present and explain your work to others
- Ability to plan & deliver projects on time.
- Ability to manage and mentor people
- Excellent pixel perfect visual designs for any application you're working on to meet goals of the project
- Continuous communication between internal teams, project managers and stakeholders
- Independent documentation of UI
- High quality presentations for any visual designs being presented
- Timely delivery for any task assigned to you or your mentee
- Growth of mentees to ultimately become completely independent
Kapdewala is one of the leading direct-to-consumer online apparel companies in India, focused on providing creative and distinctive fashion at affordable prices for trendy and contemporary Indians. Kapdewala has created fashion reasonable in that across India and has been widely recognized for its unique designs. Buy Funky, Trendy and Affordable Fashion Apparel for the Youth.
Looking for an creative person who will help to create Amazing design for our fashion products in the most compelling manner. The ideal candidate is self-starting, detail-oriented, and most importantly, fascinated by latest fashion and the stories that can be told about them online.
* Graphic designs for website.
* Creative for social mdeia post. You will also be required to research other e-commerce or brand websites to procure additional content for products the team is building.
Skills required:- * photoshop & coraldraw
Preferably good fashion knowledge.
Requirements: *Bachelor’s degree in any discipline. *06 Months years of experience in graphic designing.
About Us :
We are a Fintech Start up (in stealth mode) targeting to capture $ 900 BN consumer lending opportunity. We are building platform of the future in which the offline / online merchants would be able to expand their consumer base. We also empower merchants to collect payment digitally and help build their identity through our offerings.
Consumers would be able to make their purchase decisions and would get the options to convert their purchases in to easy EMIs
The founders brings over 3 decade of banking & financial services experience with strong market connect to bring required resources (like Customer, Capital, relevant business team etc.). Detailed business model can discussed during the meeting process.
We are looking for Graphic designers who are interested in creating trends and thrive on details. Applicants with a strong interest in Social Media Post, logo design, Catalog, Standees, Visiting Cards, Letterheads, Magazines, Newspaper Ads & Posters. Proficient with the pixel-perfect look, feel designs and implementation guides are the ones for us. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior Design skills, and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
You should be excited about research and analysis and also be open-minded with an unquenchable thirst for new approaches and solutions to real-world problems faced by a common man.
- Design, Design & Design.
- From a brief, produce concepts for design and creativity these concepts based on feedback given.
- Finish designs to a highly-detailed, professional level.
- Work with designing team to communicate specs, ensure correct implementation and work through any problems encountered.
- Design social media post, mobile app banner, Icons, Creatives
- Visual design definition, direction and execution.
- A designer with a holistic approach to design, who is able to draw on key insights from different parts of an organisation.
- 3+ years of experience.
- Solid knowledge of design theory, especially principles of the logo, graphic/ post design.
- A portfolio with demonstrated examples of designing superior, original, Visual experiences for the target Audience.
- Ability to quickly build visual story boards, illustrations, high fidelity interactive prototypes and visual design concepts in an interactive design environment.
- Strong foundation in graphic design principles, typography, colour, iconography, visual identity design and appropriate visual design techniques for different delivery mediums.
- A keen aesthetic sensibility, with an eye for crafting visually appealing designs to high levels of detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A people person and leader who knows how to get people involved and motivate them to collaborate in design discussions.
- A good listener and facilitator who knows how to facilitate constructive design discussions.
Location: Gurgaon/ Gurugram
- 1 to 2 years’ experience on developing apps or games
- Passionate about games as well as creating digital assets.
- Should be understanding of current mobile platforms.
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and other Adobe Creative Cloud tools etc.
- Should be fast in execution with Adobe Creative Cloud tools.
- Should be understanding of popular mobile, casual, and social games.
- Willing to work in a game product Startup company.
Why Should you Join us ?.
- Lots of learning opportunities- Free Books / Courses.
- Competitive Salary
- Free Medical Insurance for you and your family!
- Lunch on all day you order we pay 60%.
- Unlimited Snacks, Tea & Coffee in the house at all times.
- Work with a super-talented team of engineers and designers.
- Casual Dress Code- Slippers, shorts, all is good!
At BlackLight and we bring classic game experience to mobile. Our games have been rocking the Play Store since launch.
Our real time multiplayer games are a piece of cutting-edge technology, we take pride that they are played by more than 2 million players daily.
Our flagship game, Ludo SuperStar has been downloaded more than 50 million times. Other titles include - CallBreak, Carrom, Solitaire, Spider Solitaire and Word games.
We are looking for a graphic designer who can manage the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, social media campaigns, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more. Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message.
For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
Study design briefs and determine requirements
Schedule projects and define budget constraints
Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic
Work with copywriters and creative director to produce a final design
Test graphics across various media
Amend designs after feedback
Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand