1. Node Js min 2 yrs exp.
2. Database - MONGO, SQL, etc. min 2yrs experience with these.
3. Caching - REDIS, MEMCACHED etc
4. Message Queues - RABBIT MQ, Kafka, etc.
Location: Delhi (Work from office).
Package : Upto 12 LPA
Assurekit is an insurtech startup building tech solutions to simplify insurance distribution. We are looking for a python developer to join our integrations team.
Roles and Responsibilities
The candidate will be required to read and understand a SOAP/REST API and integrate it into the framework. Excellent logical and problem-solving capabilities are a must. Understanding of suds API will be helpful. The developer will be required to extend the Assurekit Integration framework. You will also work on the backend of Assuredash, a SaaS platform enabling businesses to sell insurance to their customers.
Must have skills:
1) Must be comfortable working on Linux based OS
2) Must be comfortable with Python concepts
3) Strong knowledge/experience in at least one scripting/programming language (Preferably python)
4) Strong debugging skills with the ability to multi-task and with eye for detail.
5) Quick learner & ability to adapt easily to working with new technologies/tools
6) Experience in test automation tools/frameworks like py.test
Great to have skills:
1) Experience in Python Flask framework
2) Experience in designing API architecture and best practices.
3) Good understating of Continuous Integration/Delivery
We are looking for self-motivated backend developers for full-time positions with good skills in NodeJS and Azure.
Selected developer's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1) Write lambda functions and fix bugs - NodeJS on Azure platform
2) Good skills in NodeJS required and good working knowledge in Azure Serverless stack required
3) Preferable to have Azure certifications (Associate or Professional levels)
Salary: INR 2.4L Per Annum (INR 20k per month)
**Who can apply**:
* Final year college / passouts or ones with around 1 year of experience
* Available for full time employment (remote work for the time being)
* Preferably can start immediately
* Have relevant skills and interests
* Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- 2+ years of experience on Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate in medium to large-scale projects
- Must have experience with at least some flavours of both SQL (MySQL, Postgres) and NoSQL (Kafka, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, NoSQL distributed cache system, DynamoDB etc), datastores in production
- Must have experience with Kafka or similar message queue systems in production
- Stellar problem solving skills
- Hunger to learn new things and ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Ability to move quickly without breaking things too much (we are dreamers)
- Ability to work under immense pressure which is balanced by a sense of responsibility and ownership
- Should be able to groom juniors and take them to the next level
About Freespace* (a.k.a. Workplace Fabric)
Workplace Fabric develops solutions that makes workplaces intelligent. Our solutions help increase productivity of office workers while helping to lower the cost of real estate. Our Flagship
product Freespace is installed in over 40 cities around the world and serves over 30,000 people every day. Starting with the first deployment in March 2016 we have rapidly grown with our solution being rolled out globally while continuing to stay cash positive. With successes at several blue-chip clients Workplace Fabric has carved a unique leadership position in workplace management and employee engagement SaaS solutions.
*To find out more, follow us on social media – LinkedIn & Facebook @ workplace-fabric
What is on our offer?
- An absolutely action packed, fun, and demanding workplace lets our employees to thrive in a team-based environment with passion, fun, pride and teamwork as our core values.
- We can offer you career opportunities to challenge, develop and exceed your aspirations with training and development throughout your career.
- Life is never dull at Freespace as there is always something to learn, constantly pushing you to develop your skills and take on the next exciting challenge.
You will be an experienced Backend Engineer with an interest in data and analytics, developing our fast growing Analytics Team. Working closely as an active team member, having ownership & accountability to develop analytics stories, in delivering timely projects through Scrum. Working with product owners and team leads to clarifying requirements, challenge assumptions in order to ensure successful executions and push the client analytics to its best.
Key Skills and Experience
Good to have: TypeScript, IoT, AWS Certifications
Experience: 4-6 years
- Data processing and manipulation expert
- Able to easily comprehend and write complex & efficient SQL queries
- Ability to understand, design and fully document end-to-end scalable IoT systems
- Expert in in building Well-Architected solutions using AWS Services (eg Lambda, Athena, S3 etc)
- Comfortable with of ES6+, TypeScript & emerging web technologies
- Experience of building secure, metered REST APIs and connectors for BI tools like Tableau and PowerBI
- Hands-on programmer
- Be passionate about understanding the business problem and using data to tell the stories in delivering solutions which drive client decisions.
- Lead by example by demonstrating best practice and mentoring of team members
- Clear thinker with a systematic problem-solving approach, breaking the problem down into simple achievable and realistically estimated steps
- Seeing a project through from conception into production and support ensuring quality throughout.
- Ensure high standards by instilling data quality checks, code reviews and documentation in work and team practices.
- Able to challenge solutions and processes in creating the best products and environment to work.
- Unafraid to own mistakes
- Customer focussed
Sr. Backend Developer | Disruptive HR Tech Platform | GGN
- Developing new user-facing features.
- Writing clean, reusable, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code.
- Encouraging innovation and efficiency improvements to ensure processes are productive
- Ensuring the training and mentoring of the team members
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/ UX designs and optimizing applications for maximum speed.
- Researching and applying new technologies, techniques, and best practices
- Writing blog posts and having a strong record on StackOverflow and similar sites
What you need to have:
- Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience with web technologies and microservices architecture
- Java, Spring framework
- MySQL, Mongo, Solr, Redis,
- Kubernetes, Docker
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Experience with API Design, ability to architect and implement an intuitive customer and third-party integration story
- Ability to think and analyze both breadth-wise (client, server, DB, control flow) and depth-wise (threads, sessions, space-time complexity) while designing and implementing services
- Exceptional design and architectural skills
- Experience of cloud providers/platforms like GCP and AWS
- Experience in working with micro-services, containers, or big data technologies
- Experience with high-performance websites, orchestrating data pipelines, ETL frameworks
Experience: 4 to 7 years
- Experience in designing scalable micro-services required
- Sound knowledge of Python and Django, familiarity with Linux and git
- Deep understanding of how RESTful APIs work
- Familiarity with HTML / CSS and templating systems, Redis, RabbitMQ, NGINX preferred