FactWise is a fully funded, early-stage startup building b2b SaaS for a global SMB client base. Our team has alumni from MIT, Stanford, GeorgiaTech, UCL, the IITs, VJTI, Amazon and McKinsey, and currently comprises frontend, backend, full stack developers, UI/UX engineers, product managers, data scientist, and Ops, HR, Marketing. We'd love to get to know you better!
As a member of the development group, you will be primarily responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of the product:
- Help define and create full stack architecture and deployment using React- Django-AWS in an agile environment with lots of ownership and active mentoring.
- Work with the Product and Design teams to build new features to solve business problems and fill business needs
- Participate in code reviews to create robust and maintainable code
- Work in an agile environment where quick iterations and good feedback are a way of life
- Interact with other stakeholders for requirement, design discussions and for adoption of new features
- Communicate and coordinate with our support and professional services teams to solve customer issues.
- Help scale our platform as we expand our product across various markets and verticals globally.
As a young startup, we are hoping to be joined by self-starting, hardworking, passionate individuals who are committed to delivering their best, who can grow into future leaders of FactWise.
Engage in code design, testing, integration, deployment, and enhancements
Write high-quality code and take responsibility for tasks
Solve performance bottlenecks
Communicate and collaborate with product manager, QA, and UI/UX teams
Deliver with quality, on-time in a fast-paced start-up environment
Have a strong sense of code quality
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
At least 5+ years of relevant experience as a back-end engineer
Excellent Java and object-oriented development skills
Experience in building and scaling microservices
Strong problem-solving skills, technical troubleshooting, and diagnosing
Solid knowledge of RDBMS and NoSQL technologies
Experience in developing back-ends for enterprise systems
Knowledge of debugging performance and optimization techniques
Experience in Java, Mongo, MySQL, AWS technologies, ELK stack, Spring boot, Kafka
Good knowledge of cloud technologies eg. AWS
Demonstrated ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment
3.OOPS Concepts in PHP
4.Advanced custom and Security Plugins
5.Good Problem Solving skills.
6. Ability to create/tweak existing plugins
7. Ability to create multiple dashboards apart from admin dashboard
8.Good Knowledge in DB - MySQL/PostGreSQL
9.Ability to debug Frontend applications
Good to have Understanding of:
2.HTML, CSS, JS, Github tools, AWS, Basics of React JS.,Github link
3. Ability to create API over existing plugin data
- Coding and creating functional web applications and optimizing code for increasing response time and efficiency.
- Coordinating with front-end developers and providing server-side algorithms of user-facing web application elements.
- Analyzing the goals and requirements, handling bugs and errors and providing solutions for the same.
- Interacting with the database for storing data and ensuring that every user has access to what they search.
- Accomplishing the projects and goals within the deadline.
- Managing APIs that are executed across the devices.
- Participating in defining the architecture of the system.
- In-depth knowledge of PHP and related frameworks. Knowledge of Ruby, Python, NodeJs, and Java will be an added advantage.
- Good Communication, Analytical, Logical, and Leadership skills.
- Ability to manage a hosting environment along with database administration such as MySQL, Oracle.
- Excellent knowledge of APIs (REST, SOAP) and Web services.
- Capable of scaling applications to handle the load changes.
- Knowledge of version control, such as GIT.
- Knowledge of accessibility and security compliance.
● Overlook development of all consumer products in JAVA Lead a team of 4-5 developers
● Optimise components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices
and browsers Focus on code maintainability and performance of application
● Provide technical advice and assists in solving programming problems
● Continuously create new and interactive features that would help to improve user experience
and user engagement.
● Assist with troubleshooting of issues as needed Lead the design and architecture of software
solutions Assist in developing and maintaining continuous integration pipelines
● 6+ years of experience in Java based technologies Experience in designing databases and
● Experience in building products from scratch
● Experience in building fintech products like Insurance, Payments, Banking etc.
● Experience in building products for scale
● Strong interpersonal skills
● Good in multi stakeholder collaboration
At Holofy, We are building an incredible product and to do that we need incredible people.
If you have ambition and drive and want to own your roadmap in a company that knows how to innovate and scale, we want to talk to you.
We work in small, self-managing, collaborative and agile/Kanban teams and are looking for great technology developers who can work in the same.
Location - Remote/WFH
If you are applying or referring somebody to this role, these are the must-haves attributes:
- 5+ years of extensive Backend Development experience using Nodejs/ MERN Stack.
- Experience working in Agile teams.
- NoSQL systems such as MongoDB or DocumentDB and Working knowledge of AWS.
- Past experience building and troubleshooting large scale cloud-based management systems.
- Strong experience with the creation of RESTful services and API's We are a forward thinking team who are always looking to improve ourselves and our product. Along with experience with API testing frameworks.
We are a forward thinking team who are always looking to improve ourselves and our product.It would be great for you to have some knowledge or experience in the following technologies. If not, there will be plenty of opportunity to learn these new things and more whilst at Holofy.
- Knowledge of kafka, elasticsearch, or RabbitMQ
- Experience with GraphQL
- An understanding of cloud-native systems such as docker
- DevOps Knowledge
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good coding practices and habits
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products
- Ability to manage and organize a team of technical staff
- Develop a strategy that the team will use to reach its goal
- Provide timely training to team members on the latest technology
What else we can offer:
- Limitless growth and encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo.
- Exceptional compensation & benefits and performance-based recognition & rewards.
- Open door policy and flexible working hours and Medical coverage
Developed in formal collaboration with the University of Cambridge in May 2000, HeyMath! is an Ed-Tech company whose mission is to Raise the Game in Maths for school systems around the world. We do this using technology to deliver engaging teaching methodologies and personalised learning paths for students. HeyMath! has been successfully adopted by CBSE schools since 2004, with positive outcomes for the entire ecosystem.
Check us out at www.heymath.com
We plan to work mainly from home in 2021 and the virtual office atmosphere is collegiate, informal and friendly, with small high-impact teams making a difference to customers.
What we are looking for:
Experience in building and re-engineering cloud based solutions on AWS.
Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming(OOPS) and design patterns is a must.
Hands-on development on Spring MVC framework.
Experience working on Java 8 or above.
Must have very good knowledge of RDBMS such as MySQL and performance tuning of the same.
Exposure to server-side and client-side caching mechanisms.
Ability to debug the applications and provide instant workable solutions.
Experience working on Elastic Search / Kafka / Kubernetes or all is a nice to have.
Why join the navy when you can be the pirate?
Get onboard this ship & let's make KYC and onboarding easier than ever!
We want to ensure that our tech is successfully consumed by end users easily.
We are looking forward to work with you.
We would love to have you for the following reasons :
- Strong hold in python based backends such as Flask & Django
- Knowledge of backend principles, patterns, and best practices
- Aware of the open-source ecosystem and the libraries available.
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Must have written Unit, Integration and UI Test Cases
- Understanding of Cloud hosting (AWS,Azure) principles and interface guidelines
- Experience in working with distrubuted data using REST APIs, JSON and other technologies
- Potential interns with experience in containers will hold an advantage.
- Experience in Kafka & ELK will be an advantage.
- Experience of 1-2 years.