About SenSight Technologies
Making Connected Car Technology Work for You
We work on innovative and relevant solutions at the intersection of Automotive IoT and Big Data Analytics. AutoWiz Connected Vehicle Data Analytics Platform powers use cases for Car owners and businesses in Automotive, Insurance, Transportation and Shared Mobility domain
We help organizations leverage Auto IoT and Sensor data using scalable Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence to save costs and drive new revenues. AutoWiz Platform is a scalable and versatile vehicle data analytics platform for companies in Automotive, Mobility, Motor Insurance and Logistics domain to offer differentiated solutions based on vehicle generated data. These solutions include Location Intelligence Solutions, Driving Behaviour Analysis and Vehicle Health Diagnostics. For vehicle owners, AutoWiz Telematics and Fleet Management solutions enables better ownership experience via higher safety, convenience and cost savings.
Our end-to-end solutions involve optimal combinations of cutting edge IoT, Scalable Cloud and AI/ML techniques. These solutions deliver insights to our customers via intuitive Digital Apps, Devices and Dashboards.
- Experience with Web Components and Custom Elements
- Understanding of data visualization concepts and technologies (SVG, D3.js)
- Git Source Control
- Unit and E2E Testing - Cypress.io / Chai / Karma / Jasmine / etc.
- Experience building responsive interfaces.
- Good sense for building visually appealing products.
- Some Node experience
- Experience using RESTful Web Service Architecture
- Experience working in Agile Environments
- To be considered for this role, you must have:
- In this Senior Front End Engineer position, you will:
- Inherit a well-architected, clean and robust codebase built with TypeScript, Angular, and SCSS/SASS with a modern interface
- Work with our design team and other engineers to make sure our application is performant and intuitive to use
- Evaluate and implement new libraries and components
- Ensure best practices are followed in the design and development of the application
- Contribute to and help manage our open source libraries
About Our Client
It is a last-mile tech-logistics solution provider for intra-state deliveries based in Bangalore. It offers reliable, affordable, and professional services, structured to serve enterprises.
Our Client aggregates light commercial vehicles for urban logistics and has onboarded 55,000+ truckers on its platform across 14 cities. Our Client works across industry sectors like organized retail, FMCG and e-commerce, distribution and 3PL companies. Some of its clients include Amazon, Flipkart, Bisleri, Vishal Mega Mart, Future Supply Chain, Coca-Cola, Delhivery, and Udaan.
The company offers customized logistics solutions for clients, along with other value-added services such as screened drivers, audited and GPS-enabled vehicles, point-to-point billing, status updates, 24x7 service, and greater efficiency, all at transparent and economical pricing.
Our Client, as a brand, is known as one of the market leaders in the enterprise segment, and first movers to identify and empathize with the underserved urban trucker community, playing a huge role in making them a part of the mainstream economy. This series-B funded tech-logistics company aims to disrupt the primitive $35bn+ urban-logistics industry by leveraging technology and help enterprises to reach consumers faster.
Our Client is India's largest enterprise urban-logistics provider in India, with 55,000+ Light Commercial Vehicles on its platform.
Why Our Client?
- Switch career into internet startups.
- Work with fast-paced organizations.
What will I do?
Develop new user-facing features·
Build reusable code and libraries for future use·
Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs·
Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability·
Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back end·
Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.·
What skills should I have?
BTech, BE, BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical·
3+ years·' experience in web and software development.
Demonstrated experience in React, React-Router, Redux, React-saga/Thunk.·
Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively.·
Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary.·
Strong attention to detail.·
A good understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.·
Proficient with code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN·
A good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.·
About Our Client
Our client is a Currency Exchange in India. Built with user experience and security in mind, Our Client provides instant fiat to crypto conversions with zero fees, so that users can have access to a diverse suite of financial products and services that are backed by industry-leading security processes and insurance protection. Our Client aims to be the global gateway to cryptocurrencies. Its proprietary liquidity aggregation model provides its users with access to liquidity from leading global crypto exchanges. Our Client is recognized and awarded for its contribution to the Indian emerging tech space.
Why Our Client?
Cryptocurrency Traders are looking for a strong global platform that can help them trade faster, better and smarter. We are building a platform that can solve their needs. The opportunity is big, and the journey is tough. Now that’s a challenge that needs to be addressed. You do that. You are phenomenal in solving these complex challenges. You help our team do more.
As a Front End Developer - Angular, you do all of the above and more. You make a difference.
What will I do?
- Delivering a complete front end application
• Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
• Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
• Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
• Communicating with external web services
• Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
• Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
• Write functional requirement documents and guides
What skills should I have?
- Must have 2+ years of experience in frontend development with an internet startup.
- Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performance visual effects and keeping the frame rate above 30fps at all times
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
" Experienced with front end programming language with React JS.
" Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
" Experience with popular React.JS workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
" Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
" Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
" Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial).
" Candidates with Good communication Skills.
About EdSanta Education: We are an innovative education technology product company pioneering to become a global leader in connecting learners to highly relevant learning resources, mentors, and jobs. We help users globally stay employable and relevant by upskilling and reskilling to bridge the skill gap. Visit www.edsanta.com and www.elitelearning.io for more information.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical implementations
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Git)
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
at A Singapore Headquartered, 2017 Well-Funded FinTech Startup
We are currently hiring for Singapore headquartered, 2017 growing product based company into FinTech Space at NCR-Gurgaon/Remote (work from home due to covid-19 pandemic), currently operating in Singapore, India, Hong Kong market, near future vision is to expand the team & operations in other geographies globally. For company details & other possible opportunities with our product clients in NCR & BLR, simply connect at linkedIn OR email the profile directly for quick response.
- Be a core member and shape the company: You won’t be just another employee. We are intentionally small in terms of team size. It helps us ensure that every voice is heard, and every opinion valued.
- Fast track learning with excellent mentorship: We have deep expertise in every functional domain, and every single one of us is very enthusiastic about sharing knowledge. You can also learn and work on the full stack.
- High Growth compensation – cash and seed equity: We have built a good team, a good product, and raised money. We are accelerating full pedals now. This is the best stage to join a startup.
- International exposure: We are already operational in Singapore and will soon expand in new geographies. This is a great opportunity to explore different cultures and economies.
- Open and creative workplace: We believe new ideas can come from everywhere, so we are always on the lookout.
- Benefits: Competitive compensation, flexible culture/timings, team outings and other perks.
Open Positions: SDE-1/2/3/Technology Lead
Experience Range: 1-8 Years
Job Location: Gurgaon, NCR, India with occasional international travel (currently remote work for long due to covid-19 pandemic)
Basic Job Purpose:
Seeking high end technical aspirants and startup enthusiasts to develop its own state of the art products & cutting-edge services that help invest millions of dollars into financial markets and bring people closer to their financial goals. As we build and scale over the next few years, our product and engineering team is growing and it's the perfect time to join the team at a growing stage and create an impact within and outside the organization. We have just started and our customers are already in love.
If you are tired of maintaining a brownfield project or working on features that do not see the light of the day or just feel like writing software isn't exciting anymore, come work with us to solve the real-life complex/challenging problems . We believe in building things the right way, invest in developer productivity and follow proven engineering practices to ensure that you spend the maximum amount of time working on real problems that matter. Since work is a big part of your life, we also want to keep it interesting by working on new but proven technologies, sharing knowledge and of course have fun in the process (company outings, team sports, lunches, etc)
Basic Role Requirements:
- Contribute to design system and add new features as per customer needs and new components to the component library
- Maintain top-notch security, performance rating and high levels of test coverage
- Experience with architecting and implementing component-based UI frameworks and systems design
- Collaborate with cross functional teams throughout the whole process
- Mentor and assist younger team member of the team and reviews the code
- Work with the product team to translate powerful ideas into everyday business value
- Ensure adherence to engineering best practices and maintain the overall quality of our code-base
Interview Process: We believe in hiring only the best but don't like to put our candidates in a long chain of interviews and delayed feedback. We have a very quick and smooth interview process. Just 2-3 rounds of technical discussion with the tech panel, followed by the product tour of 30 mins with the product head, lastly HR discussion for culture fitment and compensation. We inspire to close the complete process with offers rolled out in 7-10 days or even before depending on candidate availability.
Please do not hesitate to share it with your nexus who may be looking for the next exciting career.
We are looking for people who are technically excellent, and at the same time, enjoy the excitement and unpredictability of working in a startup environment. You will be working closely with the co-founders and have a great opportunity to be part of the core team. We are a well funded high-growth startup currently operating in Bangalore. The founders are a team of seasoned second time entrepreneurs.
As a frontend developer, your role would be to:
- Architect and develop responsive frontend for the web, (react/cordova) native apps and internal dashboards
- Interface with the backend team to build requisite APIs for integration
- Build test plans and implement a vigorous testing process
- Work with the design team to understand and optimize user journeys
- Be involved in strategic decisions involving UX and the technology stack