- To prospect new clients by fixing appointments, presenting company credentials, taking briefs, developing proposals.
- Researching markets to identify opportunities for events.
- Conceptualization of new ideas/themes on client requirement
- Designing Project Presentation for client pitching (in coordination with CS Manager)
- Developing Project Quotations in sync with the Production manager
- Coordination with the creative team for creative development for proposed or ongoing projects. Further achieving client approvals on it.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Niswey is a rapidly growing company focused on leveraging the USD 120 billion martech industry. We have marketing services as well as products built largely around the HubSpot ecosystem. We are Asia's first HubSpot Elite partner, which makes us among the top 60 HubSpot partners globally. We have several products in the HubSpot marketplace and are building new ones this year.
Ready to Fuel Your Sales Career? Join Niswey, a leading brand in the Martech world!
Make your mark in the rapidly growing martech industry. Niswey, Asia's first HubSpot Elite partner, is seeking an energetic Sales Development Representative to join our high-performing team.
Why Choose Niswey?
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where your skills will shine.
- Leverage our cutting-edge marketing services and HubSpot ecosystem products.
- Collaborate with top-notch professionals and propel your career to new heights.
- Unleash your sales prowess with unlimited earning potential and attractive benefits.
As our Sales Development Representative, you'll embark on an exciting journey to drive new business and forge strong client relationships. From running full sales cycles to prospecting relevant leads, you'll play a vital role in building a predictable revenue pipeline. Your expert sales strategies and knack for recommending the right solutions will set us apart from the competition.
Requirements for Success:
- Hands-on experience in running a full sales cycle and closing the right business deals.
- Hands-on experience in winning new accounts as well as generating business in existing customer bases.
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management skills.
- Experience in selling HubSpot / HubSpot services would be an added advantage.
- Energetic, outgoing, empathetic, and pleasing personality.
- Demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills and relationship-building skills.
- Great negotiation skills
- Great work ethics.
- Great initiative, responsible, focused on excellence
Experience: 2+ years experience in selling B2B SaaS products
Join Our Journey!
Niswey is more than just a company; it's a community of like-minded professionals striving for excellence. If you're passionate about consultative selling, embrace the art of gap selling, and loathe mis-selling, we want to hear from you! Take the leap and become part of our vision for the future.
We’re hiring a Sales Development Representative to join our sales team to help WittyPen scale its B2B customers belonging to multiple sectors including SaaS, finance, healthcare, lifestyle and edtech. The ideal candidate should be located in Pune or eager to relocate and hold 2+ years of experience in SDR role in SaaS or other B2B domains.
WittyPen is a platform that helps hundreds of businesses get quality content from freelance writers across the world. We are building features and products to help businesses scale their content creation seamlessly, and also let content writers earn well from wherever they are in the world.
About the role
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be working as a part of our sales team to drive new leads and customers through outreach channels like email, cold calling, in-person meeting, or Linkedin.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Set Up Key Meetings: Arrange discussions with decision-makers to present our innovative platform.
- Engage Top Executives: Connect with CEOs, VPs, and Directors of major global companies.
- Create New Opportunities: Utilize inbound leads and outbound cold calls to unearth fresh sales avenues.
- Email Campaigns: Execute targeted email strategies to pique the interest of potential clients.
- Route Opportunities: Direct qualified leads to sales executives for further engagement and closing.
- Research & Engagement: Probe accounts, pinpoint key players, and foster genuine interest.
- Database Management: Grow and maintain a robust prospect database within your territory.
- Online Demonstrations: Skillfully conduct online demos to showcase Wittypen's offerings.
As a Sales Development Representative at WittyPen, you are expected to possess at least 2+ years of experience working in sales or client service with B2B software or tech companies. Additionally, you should have excellent communication skills and knowledge about project management tools, CRM, and reporting.
Below are the skills/requirements which would make you a good fit for this job:
- Hustler who loves customer success
- At least 2+ years of experience in B2B selling in Technology, SaaS, or Marketing Agencies
- Excellent English communication skills - spoken and written
- Ability to manage and use CRM
- Experience in Inbound or Inside sales approach
- Awesome and building relationships
- Understanding of Content marketing will be a plus
- Skilled and forecasting revenues and reaching goals
- Expert at using MSOffice tools
Benefits and work life
This full-time position and you can choose your own work hours between 10am-8pm. You will be expected to work out of our office in Pune, India, and be available to attend physical meetings with current and potential clients.
As a Business Development Manager working under the FMCG segment must perform the following responsibilities
. Create exclusive distributors, exclusive super stockiest and business associates for the company and guide, and coordinate them to achieve the target towards the entire business growth.
. Observe all the stock reports, product orders, re-order etc.
.Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
.Bachelor's degree and experience in business, marketing or related field.
.Strong communication skills.
. Basic knowledge of word, excel, and PowerPoint.
Maintain consistent contact with existing clients.
Manage sales pipeline.
Analyze market and establish competitive advantages.
Track metrics to ensure targets are hit.
We are currently looking for "Business Development Executive" for US IT staffing for our branch office in Noida.
Head Field Solutions Pvt. Ltd
B-8, Sector 59 (Noida)
It is a sales position responsible for developing, maintaining, and growing business within the IT/Engineering niche.
Activities include client development, meeting sales objectives, obtaining requisitions/job orders, building relationships, penetrating client accounts and ensuring delivery.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The primary focus is to bring new business from new and existing clients.
- Define and develop lead generation strategies and marketing plans for new accounts & to further penetrate existing accounts.
- Maintains an ongoing relationship with prospective clients, continuously assessing and communicating how Head Field as a Staffing Solutions can meet their needs.
- Negotiates contractual terms and conditions for employment services, and works with the operations and recruiting teams to ensure smooth handoffs.
- The candidate should:
- Work on getting Contract Staffing requirements from direct clients /Tier-1 Vendors and closing open positions.
- Cold calling and Market research to locate the potential Vendors/Clients.
- Should provide timely feedback to the management regarding performance, activity reports and account strategy concerns.
- Expertise generating new business for IT Staff Augmentation Services.
- Excellent interpersonal, rapport-building and negotiation skills.
- Expert in Delivery Management / Client Servicing.
Desired candidates profile:
The candidate must possess a proven ability to prospect, develop business and build relationships.
- 0-3 years of experience as BDE/BDM in US Staffing.
- In addition, they must demonstrate a strong customer focus and personal leadership and solid negotiation and presentation skills.
- Individuals experienced in sales and account management who are persistence and have a strong drive to win over new clients and build new business are the best fit.
- Employee friendly Corporate Work culture
- Excellent Salary structure
- Timings are fixed (6:30 pm to 3:30 am) with Saturday and Sunday Off
- Best in class infrastructure
- In-House Meals are available.
Our client is an innovative and exceptional office designing solutions company. They are a bunch of young & upcoming intense ideators and strategists churning out contemporary designs to build immersive experiences through physical and digital design. Their installations are a combination of clutter-free and optimally organised office workspace.
The seamless synergy of technology, craftsmanship and design is reflected in environments that combine high-end technology, handmade objects, special effects and custom fixtures and furniture. The founders are experienced Engineers, IIM alumni, and bring multiple years of knowledge and skill for company to prosper.
- Prospecting for potential new clients, generating new leads, tracking leads and forecasting Candidate sales efforts to create new bookings.
- Driving business development efforts in the region, acquiring new clients and managing sales targets .
- Gathering market intelligence, including information on clients and competitors in the Workplace Market Sector, industry trends, future projects, etc
- Developing and taking part in pitches and other presentations that meet the client's needs and expectations.
- Working closely with the RD and the team to complete the sales cycle.
- Representing company by targeting potential clients, project partners, and collaborators; identifying opportunities; building relationships to expand company’s competitive position.
What you need to have:
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in business, marketing, or another field relevant to this role.
- Preferably from Architecture/ Interior Design
- Strategic thinking, quick problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, digital media experience
- Real business acumen, business development skills
Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
· Explain the customers about the properties.
· Develop Bullmen Realty as a brand by ensuring service standards in line with company policies.
· Build good Working relationship with Clients
· Calling on leads provided by the company
· Maintain and Develop relationships with channel partners in person and via telephone calls and e-mails.
· Follow up with potential customers to prospect for new business.
Must to have- Prior experience working as BDE with IT /Software organization.
Job roles and responsibilities
- Needed only those candidate who have prior working experience with IT /Software organization.
The role of a Business Development Executive is to assist the organisations sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition. He/she should be able to provide ideas to attract new clients and keep the senior management updated about marketplace and competitor activity. The primary role and responsibilities of a Business Development Executive include:
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
- Experience in the IT company will be preferred
- Keep prospective client database updated
- Make cold calls for new business leads
- Support in writing new business Proposals and Workflows
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
- Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients
- Follow company guidelines and procedures for acquisition of customers, submission of tenders etc.
Competencies and Skills Required
- Must possess strong customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must have good negotiation skills
- Must be able to create good presentations
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be detail oriented and an active listener
- Ability to work under pressure
We're currently looking for a Sales Manager to head the Sales effort for a premium, feature rich and sustainable villa project in Sarjapur (Bangalore).
Great attitude and people skills, Pleasing personality, Outstanding relationship selling skills are a must. Should be living in Bengaluru and have own means of commute (2/ 4 wheeler) to go around town & carry his/ her own laptop to work.
The job will offer great learning, decent salary, apart from very attractive incentives.