- Champion the product delivery in the fast paced startup with deep focus on quality, design & architecture
- Own the technical roadmap for a product
- Hire and provide leadership and oversight to a team of software engineers building solutions and capabilities at scale with high engineering and quality standards.
- Recruit the best by owning the recruitment processes for your teams.
- Engagement and collaboration with cross teams, architects and other stakeholders to deliver on a common goal.
- Drive the adoption of key engineering best practices to improve quality and reliability of team's deliverables.
- Responsible for keeping the team engaged, motivated and operating with a high execution velocity.
- Responsible for evaluating, coaching and mentoring of direct reports.
- Collaborate/communicate across global businesses and technology teams, providing sound business analysis and process.
- Build a collaborative and conducive environment for the team to deliver the best of their abilityImbibe and maintain a strong customer service oriented attitude while designing and building products
- 6+ years of managerial experience leading and building high-performing teams
- 8+ years of professional experience using Java or similar object-oriented language
- Demonstrated ability to manage highly skilled technology teams that have delivered high quality enterprise class applications.
- Experience of managing applications in production environment that support high-throughput/availability/resiliency low latency at scale and exposure to managing production outages and remediations.
- Experience building and using RESTful APIs & Microservices
- Creative thinking and excellent problem solving skills.
- Great product sense and communication skills
Company Name - CrelioHealth Pvt Ltd
Location - Pune Banner
CrelioHealth (formerly LiveHealth) is an IT product company in the Health care domain. We are an almost decade-old IT product organization.
We are a flourishing, Open & Flexi culture organization with a youthful team.
We are a group of young enthusiasts who are passionate about building the best line of products in healthcare diagnostics. Our product is LIMS & CRM used for Pathology Labs & Hospitals.
Our Product -
- CrelioHealth LIMS - Web-based LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System) and RIS (Radiology Information System) solution for automating your processes & managing the business better
- CrelioHealth CRM- Patient booking and engagement tool to take patient experience to the next level.
- CrelioHealth Inventory - Online platform to manage your lab inventory, stock, and purchases
Org link - https://livehealth.in/
We are voted as #14 rank in G2’s List of Best Software Sellers for 2021.CrelioHealth (formerly LiveHealth) is a cloud-based LIS and RIS solution that enables Laboratory staff, doctors, and patients to easily access and manage medical information using the same platform. Find out more at https://creliohealth.com/ or get updates on https://blog.livehealth.inCrelioHealth for Diagnostics
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable python code.
- Improve the functionality of the existing system.
- Design and write highly efficient complex algorithms.
- Ability to work with REST APIs, and experience in using 3rd party APIs
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment and be able to work, both independently and in a team.
- Participating in discussions for designing solutions for business problems.
- Write unit tests to check code regressions and edge cases.
- Assigning tasks to junior developers such as coding, testing, debugging, and analytics.
- Reviewing the Pull Requests or work done by junior developers.
- Training / Mentoring junior developers.
- Having critical feedback for individuals
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent debugging and optimisation skills
- Familiarity with databases and reporting will be a plus.
- Familiarity with Python and Python frameworks like (Django, Flask, FastAPI etc) will be a plus.
- Capable of handling web service integration - RESTful, JSON
- Motivation and drive to work in a startup environment.
Dynamic technical leader who can lead a cutting-edge product development team that is tasked with building world class business applications. This role reports to the CTO and will be responsible for engineering one of the key products lines of SmartDocs.
- Manage the end-to-end engineering process to ensure the product releases are released successfully as per the published product roadmap
- Coordinate requirements prioritization and product managers
- Release products with proper quality
- Coordinate code reviews and ensure proper development guidelines are adhered to
- Coordinate QA testing with QA teams
- Coordinate proper documentation is released
- Coordinate with DevOps engineers to maintain proper development landscape
- Nurture and expand the dynamic development team that is nimble and can meet the requirements of the product managers
Key experience and required skills:
- At least 2 years' experience managing successful development teams building modern web applications in the role of “Developer Manager” or Engineering Manager” or higher
- Experience as a senior Java developer for at least 2 years with full hands-on development experience
- Excellent understanding of modern web application architectures and architecture patterns
- Expertise in Agile and agile-type processes
- Experience being part of SaaS product development is a definite plus
- Significant experience in management reporting and communication to executive leadership teams
The ideal candidate would have been part of one or more startups that delivered modern web applications, preferably SaaS products in enterprise space. The ideal candidate will be a proper mix of management skills and technical prowess.
What we offer
SmartDocs is a modern progressive product company with the mission of delivering awesome Procure to Pay platform to medium and large enterprises to optimize and streamline business processes. We offer:
- Awesome workplace
- Cool benefits
- Cutting tech stack
- Socially Impactful products
- Multiple learning opportunities
What we expect
We are looking for a dynamic leader with the following key traits
- Team player
- Awesome communication skills
Acting as an entrepreneur - taking ownership the problem statement end-to-end.
Delivering direct value to the customer - and not just stop with internal delivery.
Lead a diverse team of High performing Engineers - who set new standards everyday.
Be a great engineer yourself - to be able to hire, mentor, and grow the engineering team.
Estimate, plan, divide and conquer customer problem statements - through sturdily developed & performant technical solutions.
Handle multiple competing priorities and ambiguity - all in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
7+ years of experience as an engineer or a lead - solving real world customer problems.
1-4 years of experience as a manager - having led high value delivering engineering teams.
BE / B. Tech /M. Tech from a premier institute - preferably in Computer Science.
Proven track record of building and managing high performing engineering teams.
The ability to convince, negotiate and work with equally competent and smart stakeholders.
Experience building complex technical solutions - highly scalable service-oriented architectures, distributed cloud-based systems - which power our FinTech products.
Proven ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to executives and non-technical leaders.
Technical Architect/Technical Head/Technical Lead
BE/MCA/ B.TECH/Post graduation preferred
10+ years of experience
CTC - 20 LPA.
Technical lead will be responsible for technology development delivery and maintenance of small to medium size projects(end to end). Must have good technical and communication skills to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must have Managed the team of 6-10
- Good understanding of industry specific framework
- Need good design/Architecture design experience
- To build and maintain financial tech products
- Customer interaction
- Exposure to SDLC
- Project status reporting
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- My SQL
- J Query
- Apache Tomcat
- Rest web services
- Design patterns
Conducts complex business process analysis, needs assessments and participates in design sessions with business and developers in order to align information technology solutions with business initiatives.
Undertakes complex projects requiring additional specialized technical knowledge in software design and development Essential Duties and Responsibilities Interacts with product owners, Business Analysts, business partners and developers to envision, model and design technology solutions to solve business problems.
· Lead an engineering group that comprises of Software development engineers.
· Report on status of development, quality, operations, and system performance to leadership
· Develop the long-term strategy for your solutions and translate that into an achievable road-map/action plan
· Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
· Management of staffing, mentoring, growing, and maintaining a best-of-class engineering team.
Are you passionate about using technology to make people's lives better? Are you interested in becoming a part of one of the hottest trends in the world of start-ups today? Are you excited about joining the online ultra-fast grocery delivery service business pioneer and driving the trend forward? Then this may be the right opportunity for you.
Role and Responsibilities
- Lead over a product in the Technology department.
- Self-sufficiently lead the software development lifecycle: technical design, implementation, testing, deployment, monitoring.
- Work with cross-functional teams effectively to enable business growth.
- Recruit, train, retain, and simply make Blok a great yet challenging place to work for the people in your team.
- Mentor team, resulting in trickle-down happiness and efficiency.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a managerial position in a technology company.
- You’ve designed, built, scaled, and maintained production services, and know-how to compose a service-oriented architecture. You’ll lead by example by executing when necessary.
- Bias towards action. You believe that speed and quality aren't mutually exclusive. You've shown good judgment about shipping as fast as possible while still making sure that products are built in a sustainable, responsible way. You embrace the agile software development mindset.
- Hiring prowess. You're a strong leader who can attract talent around the world, raising the bar for excellence. You retained, mentored, and hired senior engineers and managers with a track record of building productive, world-class engineering teams.
- Mentorship. You know that the most important part of your job is setting the team up for success. Through motivating, mentoring, teaching, and reviewing, you help other specialists make sound architectural decisions, improve their code quality, and get out of their comfort zone.
- You have the ability to communicate clearly and concisely with others at all levels within the organization. You have experience with effectively creating alignments with multiple teams and operating well in ambiguity.
- Dedication. You care tremendously about keeping the experience consistent for users. You are your harshest critic and hold yourself personally accountable, jumping in and taking ownership of problems that might not even be in your team's scope.
- Experience within our tech-stack (Microservices, Node.js, Java, React, MongoDB, Kotlin, Swift, Redis, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, WebSockets, etc.)
Who You Are
- Passionate about technology and making an impact.
- A perpetual learner, who stretches their boundaries and enjoys new ideas.
- A doer who takes initiative regardless of boundaries empowers their teams and works well in a cross-functional set-up.
Industry- Product Based Companies
Role & Responsibilities:
1. Working with engineering executives to define the engineering roadmap.
2. Working with the team to keep the technical and team docs up to the mark.
3. 4+ years of experience in software engineering and development work.
4. Experience designing or building technically complex architectures.
5. 2+ years managing software development teams of at least 3 members.
6. Identified issues and built great processes for achieving engineering, product, and team goals.
7. Worked in high growth startups, can make stability, performance.
8. 70-80% of responsibility is into developing a product/features/modules from scratch while the rest percentage is into people management.
9. Majority looking for candidates with JAVA experience in past or present experience.
The client is a provider of device lifecycle management and distribution solutions globally. Having forged valuable relationships over the last 2 decades with manufacturers, mobile network operators, distributors, wholesalers, and retailers in over 100 countries, we help grow their business with customized solutions across every stage of the wireless device lifecycle.
Role: Business Head
Industry Type: E-Commerce
Education: Degree in Engineering plus MBA (Prefer top business schools)
Experience: 10-15 years
- Deals with E-Commerce platforms for new and refurbished Mobile Phones.
- Building the Online sales team – recruiting people, training, and building capabilities.
- Developing an Online channel – setting the product, pricing, and promotion strategy.
- Building infrastructure to support the marketplace model and increase penetration.
- Joint Business Planning with Online customers to increase the traction and develop Lighting
Category on Online platform.
- Broad functional experience in technology and/or various vertical industries.
- Meeting and exceeding financial and channel sales goals for Modern Retail Channel.
- Driving contract negotiations and terms improvement with customers.
- Building effective Annual Business Plan and forecasts, in conjunction with all the stakeholders and departments, for driving Business.
- Establish best practices for marketing and advertising in the mobile space.
- Ensure alignment between marketing strategies and the overall business marketing strategy.
- Collaborate and work with cross-functional teams to plan, deliver, and execute successful mobile marketing campaigns.
- 10+ years of work experience with min 5+ years of experience in the E-Commerce field.
- Strong familiarity with the mobile and digital content domains.
- Prior experience in Used Smartphones (E-commerce)/new phone ecosystem.
- Experience of working in Start-up companies and well-versed with the B2B & B2C market.
- Willing to travel for business purposes.
- Effective negotiation and vendor management skills.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.