Established in 2012, Factspan is a leading pure play analytics company with expertise in converting data into actionable business insights. Our teams of mathematicians, statisticians and data scientists are experienced in various aspects of decision sciences. We complement such horizontal skills with knowledge of our clients industries. As needed, we also supplement our US based teams with resources in cost effective locations such as India. Headquartered in Seattle, we also have offices in Seattle, San Francisco Bay Area and Bangalore. Our clients include Fortune 100 companies in Retail, Financial Services, Insurance and Technology industries. Our Vision is to be the foremost player in the business analytics space.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Interacting with client/onsite team to understand client's business problems, defining, executing and delivering the analytical solution to the business problems
• Conceptualize the analytical methodology for business problems and propose an end-to-end process flowchart for the project/business problem with possible set of statistical solutions.
• Responsible for discussing and finalizing the above methodology with the client, getting their buy-in, and guiding the offshore resources on the selected procedures.
• Communicate expectations and establish deadlines in agreement with client and delivery team.
• Understand the nature of the data and how it relates to the problem at hand.
• Manage operational workflow and ensure seamless delivery for both quick turnaround analysis and long term projects.
• Ensure delivery is smooth and error free.
• Communicate analysis and recommendations to all levels of the business through written and verbal communications. Follow up with client for any modifications and feedback.
• Carry out all aspects of project management including work planning, estimation, scope refinement, quality and delivery
• Communicate difficult messages to the client with persuasiveness and sensitivity so that delivery and business is not impacted
• Have excellent skills in making developing power-point presentations and sales collateral.
• Being part of sales presentations and contributing to RFPs/RFIs thereby being able to win new business from existing and new clients.
Qualification & Experience:
• Experience into Marketing/Retail/Social Media/Supply Chain/Loyality Analytics
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics/Statistics/Econometrics/Mathematics/Engineering and Operations Research
• Ability to think: Possess strong analytical/logical thinking skills.
• Strong structured problem solving skills
• Experience with statistical software such as SQL, R, etc
• Excellent skills in writing SQL, PLSQL & stored procedures.
• Experience working with US clients
• Excellent MS skills to present data tables and charts
• Proven experience in MS Excel, VBA & Tableau for reporting and visualization of data analysis.
• Analytical/Strategic/Conceptual thinking
• Excellent Verbal/Written communication
• Excellent Collaboration/Interpersonal/Presentation skills
• Strong Project Management skills
Reference Company Links:
About Factspan analytics
Founded in 2012, Factspan analytics is a profitable company based in Bengaluru (Bangalore). It has 6-50 employees currently and works in the domain of IT Consultancy.