Position overview: Will appoint, manage & expands with channel partners in the assigned areas like HR firm, CA firm, Software providers, management consultants, access control vendors etc. based on geographies. He/she will be responsible for achieving targets, profitability and partner recruitment objective.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in the targeted company.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end- user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of company products among assigned.
- Proactively recruits new qualifying partners.
Urgent Opening - Assistant Regional Channel Manager
Location - Tirupati, Vijayawada
Skills - Channel Management, B2B Sales, Logistic Sales
Salary - 7 LPA
The role entails driving topline through channel partners, execution of channel policies, same day delivery performance, channel collections, network expansion, COD remittance, project execution, product wise revenue achievement and budgetin.
Strategic and Tactical
Responsible for building strong channel network for service expansion and business growth by tapping into potential clients and applicants.
Responsible for branding to attract franchises and tracking new initiatives for sales support
Handling rebranding work by connecting with channel partners
Driving product-wise sales/revenue for both domestic and international markets
Overseeing creation, management and implementation of franchisee roadmap for growth and for achieving sales targets
Supervising international business initiatives
Overseeing the growth of business in order to compete with new Freedom Express rates
Ensuring timely collections from all partners, while maintaining payment hygiene and MZO
Responsible for handling trainings and projects for channel partners, consisting of imparting technical skills and training them on new projects
Handling FAB engagements and driving new schemes (domestic and international) by liaising with channel partners, channel team and international product team
Supervising projects for ensuring timely implementation
Supervising support to franchisees on MIS and related areas
Overseeing adherence to project execution timelines by team and channel partners
Ensuring regular follow up with franchises on customer issues and to assist in CRM support
Ensuring regular tracking of defaulters and follow ups to ensure efficiency and high levels of performance
Ensuring monitoring and reviewing performance with respect to targets, bookings, collection of delivery load, operations team support, aligning vacant areas of deliveries
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
Post Graduate (Experience in Channel Management and Development, Sales & Customer Relationship Management preferred)
Experience in logistics and transportation industry in the area of franchisee management preferred
Knowledge & Abilities
Good understanding of go-to-market strategies, partner segmentation, account mgmt
Solid understanding of pipeline management discipline and ability to explain benefits to partners
Negotiation skills and ability to frame the product value proposition to customers/partners
Ability to manage client relationships & expectations
Knowledge of market dynamics in courier, transportation and logistics industry
Ability to manage client relationships & expectations
Ability to inspire confidence and create trust
Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills.
RIA is an InsurTech company using technology & data to actively partner with our customers to improve their health and health outcomes. Spark is RIA’s wellness program which aims to achieve these objectives by building a health driven ecosystem using technology and the right set of partners.
Partnerships at Spark are divided into 2 parts:
Strategic Partnerships → These help us provide health and wellness services to our users
Affiliate/Reward Partnerships → These allow us to incentivise our users for taking care of their health
We are looking for someone who can take and end ownership of building partnerships for the entire Spark ecosystem, across both categories of partners.
*Develop ecosystem partnership program for Spark
*Identify the nature of the partnerships to be driven for each of the Spark programs; this will be on the back of understanding Spark program
*Develop the partnership models for these programs by understanding:
*What is the nature of the engagement
*What is the expected customer journey
*What is the expectation on data management
*What should be the commercial arrangement
*Shortlist and evaluate key partners to work with.
*Launch partnership with the ecosystem partners
*Drive the negotiation with the partner across
*Commercial arrangement between Spark and the partner
*Terms of redemption of rewards (for reward partners) through a partnership that benefits our end users
*Rights (general or exclusivity in case of special program design)
*Use of data by Spark and the Partner
*Work with the Spark Product manager for integrating the partner in the Spark program
*Manage the partner go-live activities
*Have the documentation ready for the integration of services from a partner.
*Be the point of contact between the partner and Spark teams on continuous issue handling
Growing the partnership
*Set up a review mechanism to manage the partnership performance
*Ongoing performance monitoring for each partner based on predefined KPIs
*Track the business metrics and do cost analysis for all the partnerships individually.
*Drive utilisation of the partnership offer; while working with the internal Spark, Company marketing/CX teams, and Partner teams
*Engage with the customers (if needed) to understand the performance of the partnership, while keeping in mind the overall Spark objectives
*What is working/ what is not
*What will help drive utilisation
*What do the customers value vs not
*Resolve any customer concerns regarding specific partner benefits
*Work with the internal Customer Service Support teams
*Act as interface between the internal customer support teams and partner support teams
*Manage key customer metrics
*Maintain overall relationship with partners across different levels of the Partner organisation
*Continuous improvement of the Spark program
*Support the Spark design team in building the program by providing inputs from a partner perspective
*Suggest new features/ enhancement that can be done on the Program
*Evaluate new partnership opportunities as per program requirements
*Develop a process to re-evaluate the partnership model specifics or the full partner inclusion
5 years track record of successfully managing key/strategic relationships
Ability to engage with business owners and decision-makers, experience with 'C' level engagement
Excellent communication and relationship-building skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
A team player who can gain the support, confidence and commitment of internal and external stakeholders
Having a strong product/solution orientation and ability to work with internal product and engineering teams.
Bias towards action
Attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision
Our client is more than 2 decades old NBFC registered with the RBI. The company was set up with an aim to empower rural entrepreneurs, SMEs, and small institutions by micro-financing. The company has come a long way since its inception in 1992 and has evolved with time with the introduction of its App in the small loans sector. At present, the company has more than 5000 employees and has serviced millions of borrowers to accomplish their dreams.
The group has diversified into the education segment and is running two schools. The schools are part of one of the largest private school chains in India. The schools have a flourishing family of 350 teachers and 6500 students. The leadership team at the helm of the company has demonstrable experience in financial services and has built the company by upholding the trust of its customers.
What you need to do:
- Identifying and sourcing prospective Channel Partners (CSP’s) in line with the requirements of the company
- Managing a team of Channel Partners (CSP’s) and selling the financial products/services of the company
- Being a representative of the company and ensuring that the queries or concerns raised by the Channel Partners (CSP’s) are resolved in a timely manner
- Ensuring that the Channel Partners (CSP’s) are handling and processing various related forms and documents as per the laid down processes
- Ensuring that the Channel Partners (CSP’s) are working and are operational during the working hours as per the company’s guidelines
- Monitoring the work-related activities of the channel of Channel Partners (CSP’s) and guiding them accordingly and thus be a link between the Principals and the team of Channel Partners (CSP’s)
- Working closely with internal stakeholders such as the teams within the company and also external stakeholders such as customers
- Ensuring compliance of related rules, laws & regulations while handling and selling the financial services to the customers
- Updating and maintaining a database of sales figures and other related data and reporting the same to the business in regular intervals
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduation is a must
- Total work experience of 10 years with at least 3 years of work experience in heading business correspondent channel and driving sales through the same
- Excellent networking skills
What you will do:
- Strategizing top of the funnel expansion and identifying key channels for sourcing brands
- Generating new brand leads, identifying and contacting Founders and building a solid top of the funnel for the company
- Explaining about the company's products to the brands
- Acting as a liaison between the brands and the internal teams to complete the investments
- Ideating on tech-product improvements to automate the funding application process for brands
- Implementing initiatives to improve TAT for brands
- Owning all the metrics that improve the brand's experience with the company
Desired Candidate Profile
- 2-4 years experience
- Experience in business development in B2B or enterprise sales, preferably in NBFCs/fintech/SME
- Experience in building channel partnerships and optimizing sales funnels
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding startup culture and hustle
- Willingness to relocate to Bangalore
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Functions: Marketing, Business Development, Operations
Job Location: Bengaluru
Experience: 2+ Years
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
1. Identify and hunt publishers and understand their challenges in monetization and marketing.
2. Identify and onboard publishers, cultivating a relationship of trust with them.
3. Coordinate Google DFP, Admob, Facebook Audience Network, and Ad Manager integration and setting up of ad placements for Publishers
4. Expand the relationships with existing Publishers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
5. Work with ad networks and internal teams to run successful ad monetization strategies.
6. Serve as the link of communication between publishers and Advertisers.
7. Resolve any issues and problems faced, troubleshoot, and deal with complaints to maintain relationships.
8. Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts for these stakeholders using key account metrics.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
1. 2+ years experience in operations/marketing/business development roles preferably Mobile App Monetisation expertise - including device SDK implementations across demand & supply partnerships on mobile.
2. Know the process of ad implementation through SDKs.
3. Should have a good understanding of Google DFP, AdMob, FAN, and Ad Manager.
4. Understand revenue trends of networks and suggest changes on apps, to increase revenue.
5. Reach out to potential ad network partners for monetization.
6. Hands-on experience in configuring and managing ads through mediation tools for mobile and online.
7. Should have a keen interest in market research for ad monetization.
8. Analytical mindset with good communication and interpersonal capabilities, able to work independently.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Google AdMob
2. Google Ad Manager
3. DoubleClick For Publisher (DFP)
4. Facebook Audience Network (FAN)
5. App Monetisation
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
1. An opportunity to be a part of a fast scaling start-up in the AdTech space that offers unmatched services and products.
2. To work with a team of young enthusiasts who are always upbeat and self-driven to achieve bigger milestones in shorter time spans.
3. A workspace, that is wide open as per open door policy at the company, located in the happening center of Bangalore.
4. A well-fed stomach makes the mind work better and therefore- free lunch with a wide variety on all working days of the week, a stocked up pantry to satiate your want for munchies, a Foosball table to burst stress and above all a great working environment.
5. We believe that we grow as we grow. Once you are a part of our team, your growth also becomes essential to us, and in order to make sure that happens, there are timely formal and informal feedback sessions.
10+ years of sales/business development experience in Cyber Security Domain
· Experience building and executing a partner led go to market model
· Strong background in executive-level communication
· Strong skills in a cross-functional teaming environment
· Having an insightful view of the overall business landscape, including financial and partner business drivers
· Understands how to evaluate, interpret, and incorporate financial data in daily decisions to understand the organization's financial goals and focus the efforts in solving complex partner needs
· Demonstrated ability to build and maintain executive level relationships at customers, partners .
· Working across Boundaries - Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple business units, partners and solution teams in complex business engagements
· Strategic Vision - Develops short and long-term strategy
Designation: Business Head - eCommerce - Comfort Food Ecosystem
This role will have end-to-end ownership of this e-commerce business with Digital First mindset. You will create the Digital Selling Strategy, help build the prototype and beta-version of the product and work closely with the internal and external stakeholders.
We expect the Business Manager/Head/Lead/Specialist to be a passionate customer advocate with proven analytical capabilities and project management skills, extreme attention to detail, online/mobile technology understanding, social media marketing skills and the ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task.
The Business Manager/Head/Lead/Specialist must be an effective negotiator and an excellent communicator in working with partners and vendors, as well as with internal cross-functional teams. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for Digital First on product & technology, a high level of flexibility, commitment, and a sense of ownership
An Ideal Candidate will be able to:
Act as the business owner for this e-commerce product, possessing a complete understanding of internal and external variables that impact the business
Develop a detailed understanding of the product development and go-to-market process for the Digital First business, as well as the factors that drive success within each segment of our business
Must Have experience in FMCG Food & Beverages or OTC marketing
Responsible for managing the ecommerce business, apart from building and cost effective and efficient business model
Responsible for establishing a system and process that is standardized, reasonable and suitable for the Indian e-commerce sales model, and effectively complete the whole process management of the sales process
Manage Revenue and Gross Profit Targets for E-commerce and grow the business digital interventions
Planning, Executing & Handling complete business operations of e-commerce at each level
Understand the characteristics of Indian e-commerce market and use the platforms superior resources to establish and build the overseas e-commerce network
Front-end operations, Product Assortment, Supply chain, Distribution and CRM
Over-seeing and executing Pan-India level deliveries for a seamless operation
Planning and implementing visibility activities for the brand for the e-commerce clients
Campaign Analytics Strategies & implementation for maximizing revenues and customer experience
Manage the user experience of the website including site navigation, content development, checkout funnel and promotional campaigns
Responsible for the development of effective e-commerce website branding, planning and marketing programs
To create engagement via digital marketing plans to ensure maximum brand visibility on a platform
Formulate a comprehensive account wise strategy for e-Commerce channel
To drive operational excellence by developing models to improve process efficiency, reduce delivery costs; and led efforts to expedite vendor sign-up process
Create business plans for new opportunities and develop and execute project plans for the launch of new features, incorporating merchandising and pricing strategies.
Conduct financial analysis of business opportunities to meet and exceed revenue and profitability targets.
Bachelor’s degree in technical field preferably from prestigious institutions
6+ years of product management experience developing and launching products
5+ years of experience in the e-commerce space with exposure to social media trends, online marketing and brand building
Experience managing multiple projects - prioritization, planning and task delegation
Ability to develop & drive business strategy
Multiple successful launches of V1 products in a rapid growth environment
Hands on experience working in an Agile environment with a short iteration cadence
Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
b. Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedules to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
c. Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
d. Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volumes of dealers.
e. Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
f. Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
g. Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
h. Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments,* Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
i. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
g. Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
j. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
k. Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
l. Maintaining Daily Sales Report. Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports.
m. Meet with potential clients to determine their needs.
n. Presentation skills for preparing monthly, half yearly and yearly forecasting.
o. Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
p. Updates technical knowledge and current market trends.