- Onboard and assist customers as needed with product demonstration, setup, and navigating software.
- Establish frequent touchpoints with the customer to improve customer experience.
- Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve all aspects of the customer experience.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of products and services, assist customers with questions and suggest the best products for their needs
- Optimize existing processes within the company and actively enhance all Customer Success initiatives.
- Experience workinSeek to promote the value of the product and upsell services and products with brand image and promoting value through customer experience
- Assist in creating training courses and educational materials for customers and other members of the department.
- Schedule EBR meetings and establish clear retention goals and process milestones for the client to work toward.
- Minimize customer churn.
- You get an opportunity to permanently work from home and thus get more time to spend with your family and be safe in this pandemic
- Five days with flexible working hours
- Free Udemy business account to upskill your professional and technical skills
- Opportunity to work with your professional family and not only with the machines
- Employee friendly policies and processes
- No micro management
- Energetic work environment
- Great people support
- Health Insurance
- Leaders support to implement innovative ideas
- Good Pay master
What makes SyndicationPro unique is that it is cash flow positive while maintaining a healthy growth rate and is backed by seasoned investors and real estate magnates. We are also part of, FirstPrinciples.io, a tech-holding company that starts, acquires, and advises B2B SaaS Companies. FirstPrinciples.io and SyndicationPro.com have a combined strength of over 80+ people across India, U.S, Spain, and Germany.
- Creating a positive onboarding experience for new clients.
- Manage daily activities and tasks for clients by Line Manager
- Regularly interacting with clients through telephone calls, email communications, or face-to-face meetings.
- Responding to clients' requests as they arise in real time
- Maintaining an accurate record of all necessary documents pertaining to the brand.
- Coordinate with various internal teams to deliver Creative, Data Analytics, Tech and Operational Services
- Develop a relationship with clients and manage their expectations (Kudos if you can balance the two together!)
- Upsell! Always be on a lookout to identify opportunities and convert them to grow revenue
- Ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Coach and support team members to help them meet departmental goals
- Take responsibility for the quality of work, the accuracy of brief and the team’s output
- Maintain weekly, fortnightly and monthly reports
- Meeting clients to discuss strategy and report on progress
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
BECOME A PEOPLE’S PERSON!
- Exhibit strong leadership skills and motivate-inspire your team members
- Stick to the client’s brief and the agreed process to deliver effectively
- Utilize your team’s productivity keeping the Scope Of Work and allocated budget
- Be all ears to Account Managers and mentor to get the best performance possible
IMPROVE THE PROCESS!
- Relentlessly work on improving the internal processes while solving problems along the way
COMMUNICATE AND COLLABORATE!
- Manage all business communications
- Become a link for the internal team and make sure the process is consistently followed until the project is completed as per the client’s brief
SKILLS WE DESIRE
- Develop and maintain existing client relationships.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- A+ presentation skills (making PPTs included)
- Natural attention to detail
- Financial management and commercial acumen
- Advanced software skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, MS Project (or equivalent Project management tool).
at Y Combinator Travel / Airline SaaS
The Customer Success Manager will be a global evangelist for the platform and ensure all customers understand the value that the platform offers.
You will be the primary point of contact to ensure customers implement and derive maximum value from the platform.
Owning every aspect of the lifecycle of a customer; working with them through implementation, launch, ongoing account support, and working with the Director of Customer Success to eventually grow the relationship.
Building strong relationships with our customers and influencing key decision-makers to adopt our best practices.
Understanding the specific goals of our individual customers, and how our platform can help them achieve those goals.
Collaborating with the engineering team to communicate the critical priorities of our customers, and to relay back appropriate timelines for completion.
Maintaining regular communications (usually weekly) with customers, providing them with success metrics, gathering feedback for product enhancements, and understanding any of their concerns.
Managing the majority of written and verbal communication with our customers, both when things are going well and when they aren't.
Performing detailed analysis to drive actionable insights for our customers.
Keeping track of potential risks with our individual customers, developing mitigation strategies, and taking ownership of the outcome.
Available to work at hours suitable to our customers in a broad range of time zones
Travel will be required. We estimate 1-2 weeks of international travel per month.
A demonstrated track record of success as a Customer Success Manager, ideally with an early-stage SaaS company working with a smaller group of clients and large deal sizes
Strong written and verbal skills, comfort navigating uncomfortable situations, exceptional "diplomacy" skills and emotional intelligence
An advanced level of Excel knowledge (experience in QuickSight, think-cell and SQL are a plus)
Familiarity with (or a strong interest in) the airline/travel / entertainment industries is desirable
English fluency, and fluency in Spanish and/or Portuguese not required but are a plus
Are you looking for a long-term and full-time remote role where you can work with US-based companies? Read on!
What is Wishup?
Wishup is India's leading remote employee platform helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. Wishup was founded in 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and is backed by marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, Tracxn capital, and Mato Peric.
We are witnessing phenomenal month-on-month growth and stand at a cusp of a revolution in the remote workforce industry. This is your chance to be a part of the revolution - we are inviting applications to work with our US-based clients.
- Prior experience as Executive Assistant would be a great fit for this role
- The role is remote and full-time (not a freelancing assignment)
- The role would require working in the US time zone
What's in it for you?
- International exposure: You’ll get to interact and build relationships with the smartest global founders and CXOs working on cutting-edge ideas
- No hassle of US visa application; since it’s remote working
- Constant upskilling to maintain market relevance: We provide up to 4 weeks of training
during onboarding in all the latest industry tools and practices
- Stable full-time remote job in a company that has been fully remote for over 5 years: work
from home (or anywhere), forever!
- Scope of rapid growth based on bi-annual appraisals
- A healthy work-life balance
You're a great fit if you have:
- At least 2 years of full-time employment experience
- A stable career employment track record
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- An aptitude for mathematics and logic
- A solid experience in resolving work-conflict situations
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with an integrated camera and a pair of headphones
- Distraction-free workspace with zero external interference
- Ability to work with US time zones
- Mon-Fri, 6:30 p.m. - 3:30 a.m. IST
- Mon-Fri, 9:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. IST
Social Media Links:
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/wishup-services/" target="_blank">https://www.linkedin.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.facebook.com/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/wishupnow" target="_blank">https://twitter.com/wishupnow
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.instagram.com/
COMPANY Sanghi Tech
SCENARIO Consulting Startup
REPORT TO IT Systems Administrator
We are looking for a technology enthusiast, carrying 2+ years of Assisting in IT Infrastructure setup in a startup environment with mixed computing (Windows + Mac) experience. This professional should be tech crazy, energetic and willing to learn new technologies and processes, and also assist the team in creating different solutions for the firm, and the external clients.
We are a futuristic startup, and this opportunity will not only enhance your existing skills, but also give you an edge over other tech professionals to learn and implement new technologies in-house, as well as, for external clients globally.
Founded by Tarang Sanghi, Sanghi Tech is a tech consulting firm based in Jaipur, Rajasthan (INDIA).
We offer a wide variety of technology services tailored to our client's unique needs. We create high quality and scalable solutions across all stages of hardware and software setups — consultation, design, procurement, deployment, migration, and tech support.
For more details: www.sanghi.tech
We make awesome IT solutions using technology in creative ways and delivering the best user experience for all business requirements and provide business critical support. While ensuring all systems and applications run at peak performance. At SanghiTech, the Technology & Security team works together, to secure all information and physical infrastructure.
Assist the team in developing and deploying the complete IT System backbone for our entire organisation and group businesses including, networking, security, storage and backup, user management etc.
Assist the team in deploying a CRM system across various sales teams.
Establish key relationships with various hardware and software vendors.
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Source- Assess pain-areas in which new technology, solutions and workflows can be implemented to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Identify- Test, flag and fix potential problems, inefficiencies and weaknesses in all IT platforms used across the company/ clients.
- Analyse- Analysing a company's IT system and infrastructure.
- Assistance- Assist the team in research, testing and deploying new solutions based on the requirements of different departments across the company - Admin, HR, IT, Accounts, Sales, Client Relations, Marketing & Design.
- Innovate- Evaluate and foster innovation, to deliver high impact IT solutions by coordinating the business process-integration, automation and operation of all IT systems across the company / clients.
- Implement- Installing computer equipment and software, working with users to recommend appropriate hardware and software upgrades.
- Rearrange- Dealing with product faults and arranging repairs and replacements.
- Maintain- Periodic updates and maintenance of all the software used across different departments.
- Manage- Handle all employee joining and exiting formalities, for a smooth experience.
- Update- Be able to provide strong day-to-day server and workstation support.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports.
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals.
- Ensure the creation and maintenance of all written documentation, including system and user manuals, company wiki, license agreements, warranties, and modifications & upgrades.
- Coordinate with the vendors for specialised setups, be the company representative in supervising and coordination when an external agency is involved.
Years of Relevant Experience- 2+ years
Education & Certifications-
- We prioritise skills over degrees but B.E (Computer Science/ Computer Engg/ IT Engg.), MCA or equivalent education and experience is a bonus.
- Progressive IT experience, including experience in a multi-office environment.
- Some sort of certification and/or training on Mac based IT systems is highly desired.
- In depth knowledge and expertise of the latest Microsoft and Mac OS & Server systems. Mobile Devices: iPhone, Android
- GSuite / Google Workspace, Microsoft Office 365
- Experience in backup, restoration and NAS setup & management.
- Networking & Internet Technologies, Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, IIS, iSCSI, VPN
- SaaS Applications, Business Apps & Tools (CRM, POS, CMS, ERP, ATS, HRMS etc.)
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite / Design software, Zoho products is a bonus.
Nature / Personality
- Hunger to learn and grow, with a can-do attitude and immense passion in technology and how it can enhance the way people work. Keeping current with the latest technologies and developments.
- A true “customer service” attitude is required along with excellent verbal/written communication skills, and strong time management/organisational skills.
- Good listener, confident personality, courteous and friendly manner, absolute integrity.
- Work to deadlines and adapt quickly to a fast changing environment.
- Should adhere to strict confidentiality in maintaining all company and client data.
- Good organization skills and the ability to work closely in collaboration with all teams and external vendors.
- The ability to troubleshoot in a complex technical environment and to work with limited supervision is critical.
- The ability to manage expectations in a deadline driven culture (where a feeling of urgency is the norm) is vital in this role.
- Must possess a strong creative ability to apply IT to solve business problems.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, technical, and problem-solving abilities.
- IT Budget, Procurement and Vendor management.
- IT Infrastructure Management.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
Employment Status:Regular Full-time
Reports To: Head-Customer Success
SalaryCommensurate with skills
About Greytip Software
Greytip Software is India’s largest provider of cloud HR & Payroll software solutions (greytHR), with a customer base of over 9000+ we touch the lives of 10,00,000 active users + employees daily. Our mission is to improve people-centric practices and performance in SMEs (Small and Medium enterprises) through our cloud solution, greytHR.Position PurposeThe Implementation Manager will proactively engage with customers to provide strategic & tactical guidance, drive adoption and to increase the business value they derive from greytHR..
Administer everyday workflow of all implementation processes and provide technical support to all associates.
Coordinate with team to resolve all issues within required timeframe and recommend appropriate changes to all policies and procedures and evaluate all implementation for team.
Monitor all implementation requests and administer staff working and assist team and senior implementation engineers and provide required coaching for same.
Evaluate all management information reports and ensure achievement of all team objectives and provide support to senior implementation engineers.
Evaluate all processes and provide technical support to all senior implementation managers and establish all client configuration requirements.
Collaborate with system integration team and ensure compliance to all client requirements and provide appropriate training to clients and ensure efficient implementation of all systems.
Develop all processes and tools for customer implementation lifecycle and identify all defects and provide an efficient interface with all marketing and technical departments.
Maintain all project plans and ensure compliance to timeframe and collaborate with stakeholders for all implementation processes.
4-6 years’ work experience in a customer-facing customer success, account management or strategic consulting organization.
Very strong verbal and written communication skills absolutely essential.Proven experience building strong internal and external relationships.
Proven track record of establishing themselves as a strategic trusted advisor to clients.
Proven track record in customer service in a highly-professional in a dynamic, start-up environment
.Must be able to understand complex client use-cases and articulate them to an audience of varying perception levels internally to problem-solve.
Ability to report and share client’s status on a timely/pre-defined interval.
SaaS experience and understanding of SaaS metrics is a benefit.
Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
Proven ability to coach & mentor team members.
Bachelor's Degree with preferably an MBABenefits.
Excellent Opportunity to be involved in high impact work and progressive learning environment.
Great team members & energy filled work environmentCompetitive salaryExcellent benefits package