Skills we are looking for :
- Experience in developing full-stack applications at scale in ReactJs/AngularJs & NodeJs.
- Good knowledge of coding RESTful APIs.
- Strong knowledge of Web Storage (Cookie, Local Storage, and Session Storage)
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JWT
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to work in a lean-agile development environment.
Good to know :
- Using GIT
- Knowledge of AWS
- Familiarity with GraphQL will be a brownie point
About Sugoi Labs
Strong understanding and hold on working with Core PHP.
Excellent command on PHP and MySQL using MVC Architecture.
Expertise in any of the PHP based framework like: CodeIgniter, Lumen, laravel, cakephp, Zend Framework.
Experience of working on REST, SOAP, OAuth and 3rd party API/connectors.
Should have Knowledge in developing Rest APIs.
Understanding of cross-browser compatibility and accessibility standards (W3C Guidelines).
Additional knowledge in web technologies like AngularJS, Node.JS and React.JS will be a plus.
Additional knowledge of any PHP CMS like WordPress, Joomla and Drupal will be a plus.
Required Candidate profile:
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Minimum of 4 years experience in PHP application development.
Experience of hospitality/travel Domain would be an advantage.
Experience: 3-4 years
Looking for Female Candidate only
Candidate must have 3 years of experience in Core Java, Spring boot, Web services.
Location: Ahmedabad (On site)
Position: Laravel Developer
Type: Full Time
Experience: 2 Years to 5 Years
We, FabNinjas Private Limited, are an Indian software company. Our team is certified, talented, passionate, and creative, delivering innovative solutions for organisations within the IT industry.
We transform business processes and challenge conventional training methods by curating dependable, secure and scalable applications through custom web, mobile and virtual reality. We strongly believe in working with Foreign clients, which opens up a wide range of opportunities.
A Day @ FabNinjas
Take ownership of entire features and components of the application lifecycle and lead the product design and code elements.
Collaborate with other members of the team to deliver large and complex features on time and to a high standard
Be part of the development process and contribute improvements and suggestions, driving the quality of the code throughout the entire production cycle.
Mentor other developers in the team and help maintain code, product, and process quality
Partner with creative and management teams to ensure schedules and goals meet business and project needs.
Bring meaningful contributions to our products and the entire team.
Role @ FabNinjas:
We need a full-time Laravel developer who:
Has experience analysing website and application requirements.
Has a thorough understanding of relational databases and security
relating to PHP/MySQL
Skilled in managing backend services and ensuring seamless data
the interchange between server and end-users.
Has designed and maintained database experience.
AWS can be a plus point
Benefits and Perks:
5K INR as a compliment for immediate joiners
No traditional HR Process
We need multiple MERN stack developers. As a full stack developer, you will be producing scalable software solutions and will be involved in the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. You should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. This isn't just another CRUD application. Your challenge will be to deliver a highly-available service on top of a dynamic collection of third-party data sources . Explore the limits of your own resourcefulness by designing human and automated systems that deliver true reliability in an otherwise unpredictable environment.
How You Will Contribute
- Work with the development team to ideate software solutions
- Working through the application development lifecycle to launch
- Conceptualizing, creating and building applications alongside taking designer wireframes and magically turning them into effective code
- Designing user-based interactions through effective front-end architecture
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and back end applications
- Write effective and scalable APIs
- Leading and developing best practices for Full Stack Developer team
- Developing and designing RESTful services and APIs
- Determining application responsiveness for consumers
- Ensuring company mandate is effectively addressed in technical and developmental aspects
- Create security and data protection settings
- Write technical documentation
- Keeping current with industry trends and developments that can be applied to company needs
Technical Expertise That We Believe Will Make You Successful In This Role
- Min 1 year of experience as a MERN Stack Developer
- Understanding of CSS preprocessors including Sass
- Strong knowledge of building effective APIs in Node.js (Express)
- Proficiency in writing effective React components.
- Experience working with MongoDB, Redis and AWS
- Good knowledge of data structures, system design and algorithms
- Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science
- Soft-Skills That Will Come Handy
- Having a knack for visual design and utility
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Head for problem-solving
- Having a flexible working style
- Being a team player
- Comfortable with working unsupervised
What We Need
- Solid industry experience
- Web Development using MERN Technologies (Mongo, React / React JS, Express JS or similar, Node)
- Server-side scripting skills with Node.JS
- Databases - MongoDB, PostGreSQL, Cassandra
Good to Have
- Notice period to be less than 30 days
We're looking for talented, analytical and passionate people to join our proven team as a Senior Software Engineer based in Mumbai, India.
- We are disrupting the traditional fundraising process for private businesses and investors.
- You will work with a diverse team of former investment bankers, strategy consultants and technologists in developing innovative funding and growth strategies for our users.
- Everything we do is focused on helping businesses and investors find their best match, from institutional investors all the way down to retail.
- Build and own Fundnel's products guided by our vision: to make private capital and investment opportunities more accessible to all.
- Contribute to the growth of the team by upholding best practices in engineering, security, and design
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to design, implement and launch new products and features.
- Work closely with PMs, designers, and other engineers to ideate solutions to user problems.
- Maintain stability and high integrity through testing processes with a focus on security and data protection.
- Participate in code reviews and knowledge sharing sessions, focused on growing technical & personal skills for the team.
- Explore and integrate third-party API and services to enable impactful new capabilities.
- Conduct regular feedback reviews, assist in tech operations, facilitate standards and quality within the team and reduce technical debt.
- Ensure code quality and system security through automation, unit testing and structured code reviews.
- Make improvements to developer productivity through process or code improvements and mentorship.
- Work on a distributed team.
YOU’LL BE A GREAT FIT FOR US IF YOU
- A full-stack generalist, with minimum 5 years of working full-time as a software engineer.
- Significant experience in one of the following languages or frameworks: TypeScript, React, Python.
- Experience building complex web products, with expertise working on all parts of the stack (frontend, backend, anything in between).
- Understanding of DevOps to build and maintain CI/CD pipelines.
- Working knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes.
- A full-stack generalist with experience building web applications.
- Experienced at writing clean, scalable code with significant experience in one or more scripting languages. You are product oriented, combining thoughtfulness with pragmatism and a will to get stuff done.
- Excited to move fast, prioritize, and constantly make critical product decisions.
- Comfortable with and curious about working outside of a traditional narrow engineering role.
- A self-starter: you have started something on your own before - a startup, an open-source project, something else.
- You believe effective and successful work is made possible by clear and honest communication, with a shared understanding of the long-term vision and immediate next actions. When you don't fully understand something, you ask lots of questions and use the opportunity to learn and grow.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
- Build a high-quality web application from scratch.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code to ensure the applications' best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness
- Work as part of a team developing web applications and services using Agile development methods.
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure.
- Code, test and operate Laravel based services.
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Developing JSON, REST, and SOAP APIs/web services.
- Strong expertise in PHP programming on Laravel with deep understanding on Laravel features and libraries
- Restful API development expertise is a must
- Knowledge of jQuery and HTML
- Knowledge of MySQL and Query Optimization
- Knowledge of GIT
- Good written communication skills.
- You must be humble and a team player.
- Experience in handling a team and Project Management.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Hands on experience with any E-commerce website.
∙ Proficient in Node.JS and ReactJS development stack
∙ Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
∙ Good to have knowledge of AWS, Redis, ElasticSearch
Education: Min. Graduate in related discipline
They must be familiar with a variety of operating systems and platforms. The ideal candidate will also have an analytical mindset and a keen eye for detail.
The goal is to write “clean” and flawless code to produce fully functional software applications according to requirements.
Understand requirements and how they translate in application features
Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications
Design creative prototypes according to specifications
Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
Perform unit and integration testing before launch
Conduct functional and non-functional testing
Troubleshoot and debug applications
Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
Proven experience as application developer
Experience in designing and building applications
Ability to program in NodeJS and AngularJS
In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools
Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
A team player with excellent communication skills
Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
Great attention to detail and time-management skills