- Hands-on experience building database-backed web applications using Python based frameworks
- Excellent knowledge of Linux and experience developing Python applications that are deployed in Linux environments
- Experience building client-side and server-side API-level integrations in Python
- Experience in containerization and container orchestration systems like Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Experience with NoSQL document stores like the Elastic Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
- Experience in using and managing Git based version control systems - Azure DevOps, GitHub, Bitbucket etc.
- Experience in using project management tools like Jira, Azure DevOps etc.
- Expertise in Cloud based development and deployment using cloud providers like AWS or Azure
We at Fynd take great pride in building one of the most reputed tech companies for retail in India. Over the years we internally built some ground breaking no-code & low-code data products and platforms that allowed us to expand fast and scale enormously.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Automate Everything: Automate our operational processes as needed, with accuracy and in compliance with our security requirements.
- Gather cloud infrastructure requirements, evaluate options and come up with solutions.
- Specifying, documenting and developing new product features, and writing automating scripts.
- Update our processes and design new processes as needed
- Work with multiple self-managed Kubernetes Clusters on different Clouds.
- Being proactive - Actively troubleshoot any issues that arise during testing and production, catching and solving issues before launch* Maintaining CI/CD pipelines while keeping it stable and efficient
Must have skills
- Hands-on experience working on AWS
- Well versed with at-least two languages - Python and one more (Node JS , Shell).
- Working knowledge of Terraform and Ansible
- Experience using Web servers & proxies (Nginx, Apache)
- Containerisation experience working with Docker/ Kubernetes
- Experience with working on security of Cloud services and Kubernetes.
- Experience with cloud-native monitoring tools like Prometheus/Nagios and Grafana
- Code, Build and Release management using GIT and Jenkins
Good to have skills
- Understanding of Azure
- Experience with distributed tracing and APM tools a plus.
- Experience with running Logging Infrastructure stacks like ELK at scale.
- Knowledge of distributed Messaging/Task Queues: Kafka
- Basic Understanding of SQL and NO SQL databases like Mongo, Mysql
- Coding Round
- 3 Technical rounds with existing team members
- Culture fit round with one of our co-founders
What do we offer?
- Compensation on-par with the best in industry
- Continuously grow yourself with mentors & free access to online courses
- Trusted by the best in the Industry : Investors : https://www.livemint.com/Companies/jzSKfzrmH7eUw0wtDqhzdJ/Fashion-ecommerce-firm-Fynd-raises-Series-C-funding-from-Go.html" target="_blank">Google / https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/ril-acquires-google-backed-startup-fynd/articleshow/70527355.cms" target="_blank">Reliance
- Great Work Culture | https://blog.gofynd.com/tagged/culture" target="_blank">Culture – Building Fynd
- Workcation | https://blog.gofynd.com/our-workcation-at-fynd-d56442f96a31" target="_blank">Can’t Take a Vacation? Try a Workcation
- Amazing office in Wework with the coolest Gaming zone
- https://www.wework.com/en-GB/buildings/vijay-diamond--mumbai" target="_blank">Vijay Diamond Building - Office Space in Andheri East | WeWork
- Free breakfast & Friday Lunches
- Flexible Work Hours
ketteQ is a supply chain planning and automation platform. We are looking for an experienced AWS Devops Engineer to help manage AWS infrastructure and automation. This job comes with a attractive compensation package, work-from-home and flex-time benefits. You will get to work on projects for large global brands with a highly experienced team based in US and India. If you are high-energy, motivated, and initiative-taking individual then this could be a fantastic opportunity for you. Candidates must meet the following requirements:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Deployment, automation, management, and maintenance of AWS cloud-based production system
- Build a deployment pipeline for AWS and Salesforce
- Design cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available on AWS
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements
- Provision, configure and maintain AWS cloud infrastructure defined as cloud formation template
- Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools
- Administer and troubleshoot Linux based systems
- Troubleshoot problems across a wide array of services and functional areas
- Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS infrastructure and systems
- Perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimization
- At least 5 years of experience building and maintaining AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, ECS, Fargate, S3, Cloud Formation)
- Strong understanding of how to secure AWS environments and meet compliance requirements
- Solid foundation of networking and Linux administration
- Experience with Docker, GitHub, Jenkins, Cloud Formation and deploying applications on AWS
- Ability to learn/use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Database experience to help with monitoring and performance; PostgreSql experience preferred
- AWS certification preferred
- Bachelors in Engineering or related field
tools, build pile lines, deployment and production support.
• Maintaining mission critical day-to-day operations of the production processing platform and internal company resources.
• shall have sound and working knowledge of various devops tools like git, gitlab, jUnit, sonarqube, Jenkins, nagios etc.
• Shall have working knowledge of mentioned devOps tools.
• Analysing, executing and streamlining devops tools and practices.
• Automating processes with rights tools.
• Facilitating development process & operations.
• Establishing suitable devops channel across the organization.
• Setting up CI-CD to speed up software development and deployment process.
• Monitoring, reviewing and managing technical operations.
Our engineering team is looking for Big-Data DevOps engineers to join the engineering team and help us automate the build, release, packaging and infrastructure provisioning and support processes. The candidate is expected to own the full life-cycle of provisioning, configuration management, monitoring, maintenance and support for cloud as well as on premise deployments.
- 3-plus years of DevOps experience managing the Big Data application stack including HDFS, YARN, Spark, Hive and Hbase
- Deeper understanding of all the configurations required for installing and maintaining the infrastructure in the long run
- Experience setting up high availability, configuring resource allocation, setting up capacity schedulers, handling data recovery tasks
- Experience with middle-layer technologies including web servers (httpd, ningx),
application servers (Jboss, Tomcat) and database systems (postgres, mysql)
- Experience setting up enterprise security solutions including setting up active directories, firewalls, SSL certificates, Kerberos KDC servers, etc.
- Experience maintaining and hardening the infrastructure by regularly applying required security packages and patches
- Experience supporting on-premise solutions as well as on AWS cloud
- Experience working with and supporting Spark-based applications on YARN
- Experience with one or more automation tools such as Ansible, Terraform, etc
- Experience working with CI/CD tools like Jenkins and various test report and coverage Plugins
- Experience defining and automating the build, versioning and release processes for complex enterprise products
- Experience supporting clients remotely and on-site
- Experience working with and supporting Java- and Python-based tech stacks would be a Plus
* Responsible for DevOps and SRE activities. Automated the AWS Infrastructure using CloudFormation, Terraform and Chef following the principles of Infrastructure As Code. Containerizing and deploying the application on AWS Fargate using Terraform. Ensuring that the application infrastructure is scalable, secure and available by ensuring that the application is monitored and audited. Face of the company during counter-party application architecture, compliance, and security reviews.
* Implemented TensorFlow based Machine Learning models for predicting probability of reduction in patient opioid usage after SCS procedure.
* Product management, solution architect and lead developer for Luciditydirect.com, a Ruby on Rails SAAS application
- Extensive experience in designing, building & supporting Azure Managed Services Operations.
- Good understanding of Azure IaaS and PaaS services (Azure VMs, App Service, VM Scale set, Storage, Web App, Function App, Logic App, SQL instance, Data factory, Key vault, API management service etc.).
- Good understanding of Azure networking, vNet, NSG, various load balancing services, VPN, Express Route and firewalls in cloud environment.
- Knowledge on Cloud Adoption Framework.
- Hands on Experience in migration of various workloads to Azure from on-prem sources like VMware, Hyper-V, Physical Servers and from other Clouds.
- Knowledge of Azure Backups and ASR (Azure Site Recovery).
- Strong Knowledge on Containerization and Orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, AKS).
- Powershell Scripting, Azure CLI, ARM templates writing, setup automation for resources provisioning and other IaC tools like terraform, Ansible is an added advantage.
- Knowledge on Azure automation and Automation Desire State Configuration.
- Knowledge on Azure Devops or GIT Actions on CI/CD pipeline configuration.
- Strong experience in configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting Microsoft based production systems.
- Aspire to learn and be able to pick up latest technical advances in Azure and be able to implement it.
- Certificate on Azure Administrator & Azure Architect has added advantage.
About the job
👉 TL; DR: We at Sarva Labs Inc., are looking for Site Reliability Engineers with experience to join our team. As a Protocol Developer, you will handle assets in data centers across Asia, Europe and Americas for the World’s First Context-Aware Peer-to-Peer Network enabling Web4.0. We are looking for that person who will take over the ownership of DevOps, establish proper deployment processes and work with engineering teams and hustle through the Main Net launch.
About Us 🚀
Imagine if each user had their own chain with each transaction being settled by a dynamic group of nodes who come together and settle that interaction with near immediate finality without a volatile gas cost. That’s MOI for you, Anon.
Visit https://www.sarva.ai/ to know more about who we are as a company
Visit https://www.moi.technology/ to know more about the technology and team!
Read our developer documentation at https://apidocs.moinet.io/
What you'll do 🛠
- You will take over the ownership of DevOps, establish proper deployment processes and work with engineering teams to ensure an appropriate degree of automation for component assembly, deployment, and rollback strategies in medium to large scale environments
- Monitor components to proactively prevent system component failure, and enable the engineering team on system characteristics that require improvement
- You will ensure the uninterrupted operation of components through proactive resource management and activities such as security/OS/Storage/application upgrades
You'd fit in 💯 if you...
- Familiar with any of these providers: AWS, GCP, DO, Azure, RedSwitches, Contabo, Redswitches, Hetzner, Server4you, Velia, Psychz, Tier and so on
- Experience in virtualizing bare metals using Openstack / VMWare / Similar is a PLUS
- Seasoned in building and managing VMs, Containers and clusters across the continents
- Confident in making best use of Docker, Kubernetes with stateful set deployment, autoscaling, rolling update, UI dashboard, replications, persistent volume, ingress
- Must have experience deploying in multi-cloud environments
- Working knowledge on automation tools such as Terraform, Travis, Packer, Chef, etc.
- Working knowledge on Scalability in a distributed and decentralised environment
- Familiar with Apache, Rancher, Nginx, SELinux/Ubuntu 18.04 LTS/CentOS 7 and RHEL
- Monitoring tools like PM2, Grafana and so on
- Hands-on with ELK stack/similar for log analytics
🌱 Join Us
- Flexible work timings
- We’ll set you up with your workspace. Work out of our Villa which has a lake view!
- Competitive salary/stipend
- Generous equity options (for full-time employees)
About the client :
Asia’s largest global sports media property in history with a global broadcast to 150+ countries. As the world’s largest martial arts organization, they are a celebration of Asia’s greatest cultural treasure, and its deep-rooted Asian values of integrity, humility, honor, respect, courage, discipline, and compassion. Has achieved some of the highest TV ratings and social media engagement metrics across Asia with its unique brand of Asian values, world-class athletes, and world-class production. Broadcast partners include Turner Sports, Star India, TV Tokyo, Fox Sports, ABS-CBN, Astro, ClaroSports, Bandsports, Startimes, Premier Sports, Thairath TV, Skynet, Mediacorp, OSN, and more. Institutional investors include Sequoia Capital, Temasek Holdings, GIC, Iconiq Capital, Greenoaks Capital, and Mission Holdings. Currently has offices in Singapore, Tokyo, Los Angeles, Shanghai, Milan, Beijing, Bangkok, Manila, Jakarta, and Bangalore.
Position : Devops Engineer – SDE3
As part of the engineering team, you would be expected to have deep technology expertise with a passion for building highly scalable products. This is a unique opportunity where you can impact the lives of people across 150+ countries!
• Develop Collaborate in large-scale systems design discussions.
• Deploying and maintaining in-house/customer systems ensuring high availability, performance and optimal cost.
• Automate build pipelines. Ensuring right architecture for CI/CD
• Work with engineering leaders to ensure cloud security
• Develop standard operating procedures for various facets of Infrastructure services (CI/CD, Git Branching, SAST, Quality gates, Auto Scaling)
• Perform & automate regular backups of servers & databases. Ensure rollback and restore capabilities are Realtime and with zero-downtime.
• Lead the entire DevOps charter for ONE Championship. Mentor other DevOps engineers. Ensure industry standards are followed.
• Overall 5+ years of experience in as DevOps Engineer/Site Reliability Engineer
• B.E/B.Tech in CS or equivalent streams from institute of repute
• Experience in Azure is a must. AWS experience is a plus
• Experience in Kubernetes, Docker, and containers
• Proficiency in developing and deploying fully automated environments using Puppet/Ansible and Terraform
• Experience with monitoring tools like Nagios/Icinga, Prometheus, AlertManager, Newrelic
• Good knowledge of source code control (git)
• Expertise in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment setup using Azure Pipeline or Jenkins
• Strong experience in programming languages. Python is preferred
• Experience in scripting and unit testing
• Basic knowledge of SQL & NoSQL databases
• Strong Linux fundamentals
• Experience in SonarQube, Locust & Browserstack is a plus
What is the role?
As DevOps Engineer, you are responsible to setup and maintain GIT repository, DevOps tools like Jenkins, UCD, Docker, Kubernetes, Jfrog Artifactory, Cloud monitoring tools, Cloud security.
- Setup, configure, and maintain GIT repos, Jenkins, UCD, etc. for multi hosting cloud environments.
- Architect and maintain the server infrastructure in AWS. Build highly resilient infrastructure following industry best practices.
- Working on Docker images and maintaining Kubernetes clusters.
- Develop and maintain the automation scripts using Ansible or other available tools.
- Maintain and monitor cloud Kubernetes Clusters and patching when necessary.
- Working on Cloud security tools to keep applications secured.
- Participate in software development lifecycle, specifically infra design, execution, and debugging required to achieve successful implementation of integrated solutions within the portfolio.
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in IT industry.
- Expertise in implementing and managing Devops CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience in DevOps automation tools. And Very well versed with DevOps Frameworks, Agile.
- Working knowledge of scripting using shell, Python, Terraform, Ansible or puppet or chef.
- Experience and good understanding in any of Cloud like AWS, Azure, Google cloud.
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is required.
- Proficient in troubleshooting skills with proven abilities in resolving complex technical issues.
- Experience with working with ticketing tools.
- Middleware technologies knowledge or database knowledge is desirable.
- Experience and well versed with Jira tool is a plus.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.