MTX Group Inc. is seeking a motivated AI Solution Architect to join our team. MTX Group Inc. is a global implementation partner enabling organizations to become fit enterprises. MTX provides expertise across various platforms and technologies, including Google Cloud, Salesforce, artificial intelligence/machine learning, data integration, data governance, data quality, analytics, visualization and mobile technology. MTX’s very own Artificial Intelligence platform Maverick, enables clients to accelerate processes and critical decisions by leveraging a Cognitive Decision Engine, a collection of purpose-built Artificial Neural Networks designed to leverage the power of Machine Learning. The Maverick Platform includes Smart Asset Detection and Monitoring, Chatbot Services, Document Verification, to name a few.
- Creative translation of business needs into a conceptual, logical and physical architecture design of the solution
- Collaboration with the technical teams needed to deliver the design
- Leading architecture and design competency for the automation technology stack
- Strategic direction for maximizing simplification and re-use lowering overall TCO
- Creation of solutions which adhere to Enterprise Architecture, Development, and Information Risk Management standards and policies
- Collaboration with developers and engineering teams resolving the most challenging tasks ensuring the proposed design is properly implemented.
- Proactively identify and address technical strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats across the automation landscape
- Strategy for managing the changes to the architecture (new business needs, technology changes, etc.)
- Explain architecture standards and recommendation to business partners and drive alignment
What you will bring:
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience in the IT field, at least 3 years in IT architecture
- Solid experience as solution and platform architect, providing technical leadership and guidance designing enterprise software.
- Proven track record at managing multiple projects in fast paced cross-functional team environment.
- 1+ year year experience working with chatbots is a plus
- 2+ years hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services
- Working knowledge of Machine Learning, techniques, algorithms, natural language processing
- Certifications in multiple cloud platforms is ideal
- 2+ years of experience working in an Agile Scrum / DevOps development methodology.
What we offer:
- Group Medical Insurance (Family Floater Plan - Self + Spouse + 2 Dependent Children)
- Sum Insured: INR 5,00,000/-
- Maternity cover upto two children
- Inclusive of COVID-19 Coverage
- Cashless & Reimbursement facility
- Access to free online doctor consultation
- Personal Accident Policy (Disability Insurance) -
- Sum Insured: INR. 25,00,000/- Per Employee
- Accidental Death and Permanent Total Disability is covered up to 100% of Sum Insured
- Permanent Partial Disability is covered as per the scale of benefits decided by the Insurer
- Temporary Total Disability is covered
- An option of Paytm Food Wallet (up to Rs. 2500) as a tax saver benefit
- Monthly Internet Reimbursement of upto Rs. 1,000
- Opportunity to pursue Executive Programs/ courses at top universities globally
- Professional Development opportunities through various MTX sponsored certifications on multiple technology stacks including Salesforce, Google Cloud, Amazon & others
We are seeking a highly skilled technical architect to lead the development and implementation of our organization's technical solutions. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that our systems and applications are designed and implemented to meet business needs and align with industry best practices.
• Lead the design and implementation of technical solutions that meet business needs.
• Develop and maintain technical architecture documentation, including system diagrams, process flows, and technical requirements.
• Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business requirements and provide technical guidance and recommendations.
• Evaluate new technologies and provide recommendations for their integration into existing systems.
• Ensure that systems and applications are scalable, reliable, and performant.
• Manage the technical aspects of projects, including project planning, budgeting, and resource allocation.
• Develop and implement best practices for software development, including coding standards, code reviews, and testing methodologies.
• Stay current with industry trends and developments and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
• Proven experience in technical architecture, with a minimum of 2-5 years in a similar role.
• Strong technical skills, including experience with cloud-based solutions, microservices architecture, and software development methodologies such as Agile and DevOps.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Strong leadership and project management skills.
• Experience in designing and implementing large-scale systems and applications.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified individuals. If you feel that you meet the requirements listed above and are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter. We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Company is an award winning Agri-Tech startup that uses global leadership and expertise in the areas of agriculture and technology to transform the age-old practices of the dairy business to a modern and interesting way of doing the same by infusing technology into farmers’ lives. We are solving the burning problems of dairy farmers by extending the highly lacking technology support to the farmers. We plan to provide AI/Vet, E-commerce, and Fin-tech services to the farmers and simultaneously solve the last mile delivery problem using technology.
It is a purely tech-oriented company and is founded by alumni from IIT Roorkee and London School of Economics. The MoooFarm research team has developed and patented World’s first Cattle Facial Recognition, and is also working with Microsoft for cattle disease detection using udder image.
What will you be working on?
- Build and nurture high performing teams of skilled software engineers. Find and hire top talent for your team
- Take the accountability of the overall health of the products you build and predictability of the deliverables of your team
- Develop the long-term strategy for your systems, while aligning them to the goals of the organization and translate that into an achievable road map.
- Manage and execute against project plans and delivery commitments.
- 8+ years of industry experience in product based companies.
- Have engineering management experience in a high-growth B2C startup or medium-sized product-focused B2C tech company
- Demonstrated track-record of delivering well-engineered products with modern technologies.
- Experience in building and architecting products along with exposure to frontend development / Mobile / Web Apps development.
- Experience building full-stack applications with hands-on experience in the combination of programming languages: React JS, Node JS, Python, AWS, Java, microservices, etc.
- Strong expertise on one or more SQL/NO-SQL databases (MySQL, Mongo, Postgres, etc.)
- Exposure to multiple cutting edge open-source frameworks required to build microservices architecture (API Management and Testing, Messaging - Kafka, SQS, RabbitMQ, etc. Monitoring - NewRelic, ELK, etc. Container orchestration. ).
- Experience in building, deployment and maintaining high scale applications on public cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Expertise in agile software development processes, continuous integration, test automation and tools like Confluence, Git, Jenkins, and Jira.
- Experience in .Net programming (C#, Web API, LINQ, Entity Framework) : ASP.Net Core & OData will be plus point
- Strong Object-Oriented Programming skills
- Experience in SQL Server (Creating Tables, Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers) : My SQL will be plus point
- Experience in Client-side framework (MVC Pattern) like Angular Js/Knockout/Vue and Kendo controls (or any third party control) will be plus point
- Experience with Source Controls (TFS)
- Experience with Reporting Tools will be an advantage
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies.
- To coordinate with colleagues on maintenance and performance of software systems.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Manage development of highly scalable ecommerce application and platform
Manage release planning and execution, deployment, DevOPs and production
Provide technology thought leadership
Build and mentor high performance teams
Experience / Skills Required:
B.Tech in Computer Science/MCA with 7+ years of progressive industry experience
3+ years of technical management experience
Must be passionate about building “world class software”
Strong experience in building high performance teams – hiring, mentoring and retaining top talent
Strong experience with web and mobile technologies
Strong experience in building highly scalable systems
Strong experience with leveraging OpenSource tools and platforms
Strong experience with RDBMS and NoSQL systems
Prior to being in technical management role – must have had strong development background and
architected scalable server systems
Must have experience with agile planning and delivering short release cycles (bi-weekly releases)
Experience with BigData technologies a great plus
Experience with DevOPs tools and technology a great plus
Experience with AWS cloud a great plus
Experience in building ecommerce or SaaS products a great plus
Experience in software product companies and startups a great plus
Experience with managing user interface design/development a great plus
Experience with LAMP, Python a great plus
Must have excellent communication (verbal & written), interpersonal, leadership, and problem
Must be able to thrive in fast paced environment
1. Lead a growing team of engineers, responsible for overall technical direction of the team
2. Responsible for code and data architecture, resource management and timely delivery of
3. Responsible for scaling team (hiring) and product infrastructure with the growing user
4. Responsible for creating scalable system architecture & infrastructure
5. Hands-on coding of individual product modules
6. Own the codebase, identify code optimization opportunities and maintain error-free code
7. Maintain code documentation
8. Setup and manage back-end infrastructure/services
9. Research new technologies that have the potential to improve the product
10. Manage team’s development backlog tasks/timelines
11. Conduct detailed code reviews, create test cases and conduct alpha, beta testing, conduct QA testing with help from QA engineers
12. Gather requirements business/product managers regarding new feature requests and bugs
What we need?
1. 3-5 years hands-on coding experience in mobile application development with Android SDK, Swift or Flutter SDK and Firebase, Google Cloud Platform or AWS backend
2. 1-2 years experience in leading a team of software development and QA engineers
3. A keen interest in new technologies and best practices
4. Experience in managing development tasks/timelines for a team (e.g. by holding daily scrums)
5. Ability to create fault resistant development frameworks for engineers
6. Experience in seamless deployment of apps to Play Store and App Store and knowledge of respective developer guidelines
7. Experience with performance testing & tuning, scaling and optimization of high-load applications
8. Experience in scaling through non-relational distributed databases
About the role:
Being an Engineering Manager allows you to bring a diverse set of skills all into focus to help us drive growth and impact across the world of Online education / E-Learning.
You will necessarily have a technical background but are now responsible for fundamental product and infrastructure strategies to help us scale from 1 to 100
- Lead a talented team of engineers to build and deliver world-class consumer-facing applications of highly scalable services.
- Partner with Business Product owners as well as senior engineering leaders to create a vision and roadmap for the team.
- Be a Hands-on leader managing projects and day to day activities of the team in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Defining and Driving Performance and Availability metrics to measure and meet high operational standards for the services.
- Hiring, mentoring and developing engineers and leaders in the Tech & Engineering organization.
- Ensuring the quality of the engineering efforts are always exceptional by setting up the correct processes and quality control checks for the team to execute within
What we need
- 7+ years of relevant engineering work experience and 2+ hands-on management experience.
- Experience with architectural patterns of large, High-scale / High-traffic applications is a MUST
- Experience with AWS is mandatory while SOA/Microservices with Node.js and Golang is a plus.
- Retained, mentored and hired senior engineers and leaders with a track record of building productive engineering teams.
- Been actively involved in setting product strategy.
- Entrepreneurial drive and have hands-on experience in creating products which solve user's problems
- Drive innovation and manage product development teams within a fast paced, agile environment
- Cultivate an environment of continuous engineering improvement through mentoring, feedback, and metrics
- Recruit IT professionals with business and industry experience, and develop, reward and energize a competent, effective team within the technology organization.
- Lead software development teams, obtaining necessary resources, acting as an escalation point and removing impediments to achieve goals and objectives
- Engage in hands-on design and ensure alignment of strategy, architecture, tools/methods with software engineers and architects to execute product road-maps
- Collaborate with a wide variety to stakeholders within business and technology teams to drive change required to execute product road-maps
- Enable integrated teams to deliver technology solutions in support of key product initiatives by working closely with product managers, technical project managers, architects, engineers, and quality assurance
- Create architectural designs based on product/design requirement and implement critical high performance,large scale services and libraries Participate in the design and implementation of next generation systems.
- Control projects from start to finish - deliverables to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design.
- Adhere to all industry standards in code and architectural designs and evangelize best practices in library.
- Collaborating with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for the product development.
- Provide constructive feedback on design and product reviews.
- Collaborate with Leads/Engineers for continuous improvement of the code quality by code review and help engineers write better code.
- Lead cross-functional initiatives working with bright engineers across organization.
- Lead engineering efforts from rapid prototypes to large-scale applications using variety of languages and tools/technology stacks.
1.) Design Application Architecture, Engineering Processes, Engineering Best Practices, People Management, Code Reviews.
2.) Deep understanding & Working Experience in Design Patterns, Data Structure & Algorithms
2.) Understand Design Alternatives with Trade Off's and Matching Costs & Performance Expectations
3.) Define the Right Teck Stack , Data Flow , Data Store - FULL Stack
4.) Understand the Failure Points in Design , Coding , Stack Related Issues
5.) Part of Open Source Community , Understand Common & Specific Issues & How Others have solved it
6.) Proficient in Different Design Models & PROS & CONS"
Must Have Experience/Attributes -
Multi-year experience in Designing & Coding Applications of a successful Online platform
Experience in Designing Distributed Applications @ Scale
Proficiency with scalability and high availability strategies for Java Services & Microservices on distributed platform
Defining solution based on the set of Non Functional Requirements - security, reliability, performance, maintainability, scalability, and usability
Strong Debugging and Troubleshooting expertise
Strong desire and ability to look for and adopt best practices/community driven open source framework and technologies into design deliverables
Should be obsessed with code quality, performance optimization and tools usage to improve productivity/quality
Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface with senior leadership with confidence and clarity
Experience of driving activities to influence code quality and process rigor
Enthusiastically follow technology trends, software engineering best practice and technologies while enjoying the challenge of solving complex problems
Experience of working on E-commerce platform
Experience in Dockers and container orchestration on Kubernetes
Working Experience in Integration Technologies / Middleware like Kafka, Rabbit MQ , ESB
Knowledge on Cloud Ecosystem - Added Advantage