What we're looking for
- An experienced Software Engineer with a love for Web products
- demonstrated ability to contribute individually as well as in a team.
If you love spending time on Hackernews/Github and love experimenting with latest technologies, this might be the role for you.
- Own the development of product features end-to-end including scoping, architecting, coding, testing, and rolling out features
- Work closely with PMs, designers, and other engineers to ideate solutions to user problems
- Become an expert in your product area and our tech stack Make improvements to developer productivity through process / code improvements and mentorship
- Work in a distributed team
- Demonstrable Full Stack development experience with Angular or React and Node.JS in Typescript.
- Knowledge of multiple modern computer languages and frameworks with an understanding of using the right technology for the right purpose
- Experience with remote development teams working on the same platform
- Experience with writing testable code and driven by best practices Agile development process knowledge/experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
We are the largest online legal / tax/compliance service provider in India. Our business is technology-driven and our app is already servicing customers across India and abroad.
Our dev team comprises seasoned and experienced developers along with Senior Resources for mentoring. We are looking forward to expanding our team.
Engineering at Vakilsearch
At Vakilsearch, our customers come first. We're a small, close-knit team. We work purposefully and think big when it comes to our growth as a team and individuals.
We encourage you to spend time with our users, and our empathy for our customers sets the bar really high for the products and experiences we ship. We welcome people who are passionate about building a digital legal / tax/compliance future without reliance on humans and subject matter experts. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and UI/UX designers to understand business requirements, user experience goals and other pain points
- Develop Front-end management dashboards for customers to manage their deployments in Next.js
- Develop landing pages for the company's website and documentation front-ends
- Integrate with various partners through PWA apps, website integrations, landing pages
- Integrate with Facebook, Google ecosystem, Instagram and other APIs to share data
- Create a system that’ll be used in multiple projects by multiple teams in the company for many years
- Build reusable components
- Write unit and integration tests for your code
- Ability to work independently on challenging compound problems as well as collaborating with other team members to solve major goals
- Working knowledge of Zapier or equivalent
- Minimum 4-6 years of software development experience
- Minimum two years of experience being a senior engineer and working on end-to-end scalable solutions
- Demonstrable knowledge of front-end technologies - ReactJS/Next.js
- Penchant to learn new technologies like NodeJS
- A firm grasp of MVC architecture
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code
- Test-driven development
The best in the industry!
Solid experience in PHP
Experience in PHP frameworks like Laravel and CodeIgniter
Experience in working with REST APIs and AJAX
Good understanding of database design and optimization
Experience of responsive and mobile-first design platforms like Bootstrap
Knowledge of version control systems like GIT
In-depth understanding of Agile development process
Desired Qualities and skill set
Minimum 2 years of relevant software development experience.
Good Knowledge of E-commerce websites and WordPress
Experience in ReactJs and Redux, React-Native would be a plus
- Coding Complex Modules
- Code review and enforcing best practices
- Improve application architecture
- Constantly improve his/her own skill set
- Customisation to existing open souce and custom built applications
- Building a knowledge base of the latest programming trends, best practices and methodologies.
Education & Experience:
- B.Tech/BCA/MCA or M.Tech
- Experience representing work to a broader product team and other leaders, clearly and succintly articulating the goals and concepts
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Title: Software Developer - Java
Experience required: 1.6+ years
Job Location: My Home Hub, Hitech City (WFO)
Company name: Posidex Technologies
- Full stack Java Developer with working knowledge in Angular, Spring Boot and Web Services.
- Able to develop front end web applications.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Developing front end web applications in Angular.
- Develop Webservices in SOAP and Rest.
- Develop MVC based application using Spring FrameWork
- Able to Multitask and work under tight deadlines
- Must be an effective problem solver
- Excellent communication skills.
Required Experience and Qualification:
- Qualification can be B.Tech/M.C.A
- 2+ years of experience working with Core Java, J2EE,Angular, Spring framework and Spring Boot
- Experience in creating modules ,components and integrating in Angular
- Experience in Building MVC based Web Application Using JSP/ spring framework.
- Experience in Apache Tomcat and Web Services(Rest/Soap)
- Good knowledge of OOPS concepts, Spring version 4.x, Spring Dependency Injection (IOC, MVC, JDBC, JMS, etc)
- Good knowledge of Restful services , SQL and relational databases like Oracle
- Good knowledge of XML Parsers, XML Schema, JAXB,
- Experience in Git.
Software Engineer/ Associate Software Engineer Full stack/ Java track/ UI/ Android
Skills required: -
Strong knowhow of data-structures and algorithms. -
Strong core server-side technologies experience (Java/ other) and / or having any of front end/UI skills (Angular, JS, HTML).
Knowledge of Android is a huge plus. -
Strong understanding of OO/ design and good software development practices.
Strong database skills and good knowhow of databases. -
Exposure to configuration management, testing, deployment. -
Hands on development across technologies.
Exp - 2-4 years
B.E/ B.Tech (Computer Science/ Equivalent) from a reputed institute.
Excellent front end/UI skills (JS, HTML, Angular, Flutter) and OR Android skills.
Understanding of nodeJS, server-side technologies, exposure to databases.
Deep knowhow of data structures, algorithms. -
Hands on development across technologies.
Grad- B.E/ B.Tech (Computer Science/ Equivalent) from a reputed institute
• Lead all development, integration and testing efforts for our software product by taking ownership and delivering product features from concept to implementation
• Work with the Product team in prioritizing development activities for weekly sprints
• Be a lead contributor to software design / technical architecture - Should be able to understand complex, scalable, cloud software architectures and be comfortable working with distributed engineering teams and clients
• Mentor/assist/troubleshoot work done by other developers in the team
• Hands-on backend development and deployment, code reviews of other team members
• Set up security standards and testing to ensure compliance with enterprise customer requirements
• Bring in high levels of work ethic and ownership on work responsibilities, dedication, and lead-from-the-front attitude to develop world-class customer and enterprise products
• Researching upcoming new technologies and implementing the same within ClearQuote products
• Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science / Engineering • 4+ years of work experience in a start-up software development environment with deploying large scale enterprise grade cloud-hosted systems
• Excellent communication skills and comfortable working with cross-location teams • AWS, Azure, GCP or IBM cloud platform experience - Experience building and deploying software applications on the cloud
• Experience in deployment of containers on Development, Test and Production software environments ensuring 99.99% system and application availability
• Strong experience in developing server side Node.js software applications
• Strong experience designing and developing MongoDB or similar databases
• Kubernetes or other container orchestration framework experience essential • Docker or other containerization framework experience essential
• Strong Unix Administration / Ubuntu experience
• Deployment experience of Python and NodeJS applications required
• Exposure to Bash and Python Scripting
• Exposure to Build automation - GitHub (Actions) / Jenkins
• Working knowledge of Python and Machine Learning is a valuable plus
Eximius is a micro-VC fund which invests into early-stage startups. One of our portfolio startup iTribe is looking for "Hustlers", "First Principle Thinkers", "Crazy and trips on creating products out of the box from scratch", "Outspoken", "unafraid of users ripping your product".
iTribe is on a mission to make discussing finance from being a taboo topic to a dinner table topic, which means making "Bharat" financially literate and independent. iTribe is a social network which allows anyone to discover, discuss, vet ideas and seek advice from like-minded iTribe aims at making Finance simple, witty and fun for everyone
Founded in 2021 by IIT Kharagpur alumni to convert their own journey of becoming investors into a product to help billion users. An emerging startup backed by some of the most respected investors around the world.
Code Quality and Go live
- Craft clean, manageable code, maintain proper documentation and code integrity
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness, cross-platform optimization of applications
- Create, test and deploy the applications on production servers
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies and frameworks to maximize development efficiency
- Responsible for security and data protection.
Communication & Collaboration
- Working alongside Product managers to architect and design new features.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to launch new features.
- Unblock peers and keep all the internal and external teams informed about the progress of development
- 2 - 5 years of experience in designing and developing Server-side components (REST APIs, Microservice Architecture) and frontend applications (React/ Angular)
- Good understanding and strong in data structures and algorithms (Degree in computer science is an added advantage)
- Strong programming expertise in at least one (Python, Java, NodeJS, GoLang) will be an added advantage
- Good understanding of databases such as MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL.
- Well-versed with Software Development Life Cycle
- Demonstrate the ability to be a self-starter, learn and implement new technologies/ frameworks
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Why you should join iTribe?
- Building a product which is not done in decades.
- Be a part of the founding team and work directly with the founders.
- Competitive Salary
- ESOPs - ownership in the company
- Medical Insurances
- Subscriptions to premium platforms for learning
- Books that you ask for
- Friendly leave policy
We are looking for a highly skilled full-stack developer, who will be responsible for designing and developing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside the product owner, architects, analysts and designers for web services and web design features, among other duties
We Need a Driven Individual Who Can
- Design, develop, deploy in-premise products as well as robust, scalable cloud components for multi-tenant SaaS products
- Open to explore, adapt and apply multiple technologies
- Maintain attention to detail while working in a fast-paced environment
- Think creatively and justify design and code decisions
- Passionate about learning and experimenting with new cutting-edge technologies
- Ability to lead change and hands-on approach
- Experience in developing web applications and user interfaces
- Architecting solutions using ReactJS
- Proficiency with NodeJS is a plus
- Proficiency with cloud services from AWS and Lambda functions is a plus
- Familiarity with tools like WebPack, Babel, Jest, Cypress, ESLint, and NPM/Yarn
- Strong grasp of data structures and algorithm design
What We Have To Offer
- Work with a performance-oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments.
- Learn to design systems for high accuracy, efficiency, and scalability.
- No strict deadlines focus on delivering quality work.
- Meritocracy-driven, candid culture. No politics.
- Being an early hire will come with its own opportunities to hack your growth
About Company:weadmit.com is an online managed marketplace for high school students and their parents. We build the perfect team of three counselors: vetted admissions consultant, current top college
As a Senior Software Engineer at Radixweb, you will write and maintain efficient code by using PHP technology. You will follow the complete software development life cycle and work with other team members on solutions modules including software system design and development.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Involve in full life-cycle application development
- Programming and Development of Web Application with other PHP Programmer
- Analyzing, coding and debugging the application with PHP & MySQL
- Involve in the work of cloud technology(AWS)
- Involve in a continuous learning process for the latest technologies
- Work with creative thinking and result-oriented approach
- 3 to 5 Years of working experience as a Sr. PHP Developer /Sr. PHP Programmer
- Prior experience in working with PHP, PHP Core, Code igniter, Laravel, CakePHP, Symfony (Any Framework)
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud services
- Have an understanding of MySQL Database
- Excellent in OOPS concepts and implementation in projects
- Demonstrable knowledge of web technologies including HTML, CSS, JQuery, AJAX.
- Experience on Web Service and third party API integration
- Experience in Linux Environment (LAMP) will be an advantage.
- Good understanding of debugging and technical troubleshooting
- Good knowledge of deployment and release cycle with PHP technology
Founded in 2000, Radixweb is a leading software development company serving over 2900 clients in 25 countries. Join us to work on challenging projects, standardized processes, and fun work culture.
In addition, have an exposure to our home-grown .Net-based open-source framework for creating a cloud-friendly modernized enterprise web application www.rxweb.io developed using top software design patterns and principles. Already being recognized by developers’ community across the world.
Also have an exposure of our home-grown globally acclaimed PHP based web to print solution- https://www.onprintshop.com/ developed to simplify print order management from client order to shipping. Recognized as solution partners by reputed brands in the print industry and serving small to largest printers across the world.
- Opportunity to work on latest technologies
- Technology and team-based well-managed training & development process
- A strong and committed team of 450+ employee
- 70+ Employees working with us for 5+ Years
- 25+ employees working with us for 10+ Years
- Flexible shift timings with lucrative compensation
- Transparent Appraisal process
- Exclusive soft skill training by professional Trainers.