About Click Labs
Must know how to customize WordPress without effecting its core.
Must have knowledge of WordPress customization from the start.
Must have excellent knowledge of woocommerce and plugins.
Knowledge of OOP.
knowledge and experience of building WordPress CMS websites using the best practice & de-facto standard plugins.
Knowledge of existing inbuilt WordPress functions.
- Overlook development of all user-facing products in React
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Focus on code maintainability and performance of application
- Provide technical advice and assists in solving programming problems
- Use Server Side Rendering when applicable
- Enhance SEO, Analytics and overall frontend architecture for better performance
- 4+ years of experience building frontend for consumer facing products
- 2+ years on ReactJS for consumer facing products
- 1+ years of Team Lead/Management experience
- Thorough understanding of architecting the frontend system with Server Side Rendering
- Good foundation in design and a knack for designing interactions and elegant interfaces
- Understands app development cycle
- Experience with NodeJS for Server Side Rendering/coordinating with the backend team
for API requirements
- Must come up with caching solutions where required to speed up the website load speed
and improve customer experience
About the role
Looking for full stack developer with a minimum of 2 years of experience in Node.js and Vue.js (or React/Angular)
Roles & Responsibilities
Responsible for implementing visual elements that users see and interact within a web application
- REST APIs - Understanding REST philosophy. Writing secure, reusable, testable, and efficient APIs.
- Database - Designing collection schemas, and writing efficient queries
- Frontend - Developing user-facing features and integration with REST APIs
- UI/UX - Being consistent with the design principles and reusing components wherever possible
- Communication - With other team members, product team, and support team
- Good hands-on experience with Node.Js and Vue.js (or React/Angular)
- Experience of working with production-grade applications which a decent usage
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Engineering or related field of study
- 2+ years of engineering experience
- Expertise with MongoDB
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
Perks and Benefits
- Impact - Work with scale, our infrastructure handles around 3 Billion+ API hits, 2 Billion+ message events, and more than 10 TeraBytes of data
- Compensation - Best in Industry
- Learning - Work with a team of A-players distributed across 15 countries who move fast (we have built one of the widest products on the market in under 3 years)
- Generous Device Policy - You get a Macbook Pro
- Unlimited Leave Policy
- 1 team offsite every year
- Remote first culture
- Building and developing web application using Angular 2+, Node Js and Mongo DB
- Maintenance and support of existing application
- Problem solving, debugging and analytical skills
- Monitoring and deploying application on Microsoft Azure
Technical / Functional Skills:
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in Angular 2+, Node Js, Mongo DB and Microsoft Azure
- Strong experience in performance tuning of complex Mongo DB queries
- Experience in the contact center industry preferred
- Experience in using Git/Bitbucket or any version control tools
- Graduate in IT, Computer Science or similar relevant field preferred
- Must be able to work without much assistance
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
2) Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.
3) Good Knowledge of OOPS, PHP, MVC frameworks, NodeJs, Frontend Framework: ReactJs/AngularJS, GIT, MySql, NoSql/MongoDb, CSS, AJAX, HTML5.
4) Write error free code and follow coding standards. Able to perform Code Review job.
5) Work closely with QA person to assist in the testing process.
6) Perform R&D tasks if assigned and communicate with the Designer and UI team.
6) Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
7) Able to work closely with the team and meet the tight deadlines where necessary.
8) Strong Communication Skills.
Job Description -
Viaan Gaming is looking for a Sr. Software Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. The ideal candidate for this position will have a broad technical skill set and extensive experience in this industry. As a result, the candidate should be able to design, develop, test and deploy the products required for the company's needs. Moreover, the candidate should be able to work with other developers in determining product strategy.
Responsibilities - Own the product : Design, Develop & Deploy - Assume full ownership of new technology solutions - right from the requirement to release. - Ensure Quality & sustainability of the architecture - Obsess about code quality, automated testing, continuous integration, code reviews, and documentation - Focus on quality with continuous integration and deployment. - Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs. - Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Knowledge of Development Tools Bitbucket, Docker & Kubernetes, Git, CI/CD with BitBucket and JIRA - Web Server technologies:- Apache, Nginx - Understand client-server architecture, REST APIs and websocket communication. - Good level of understanding in SCSS and CSS and familiar with responsive UI. - Expert knowledge to handle integration & deployments Cloud computing AWS - Expert in HTTP terminologies such as Request/Response cycle, content negotiation, CORS etc - Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes - Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability - Obsess about code quality, automated testing, continuous integration, code reviews, and documentation - Familiarity with AWS products - Beanstalk, Elb, ECS, EC2, SNS, SQS, S3, etc. - Great interpersonal and communication skills - Good organizational and time-management skills
Qualifications ● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science / engineering
Roles and Responsibilities
- The candidate should have good experience in React & Node. Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Produce high-quality code and experience with security implementations Identifying application security risks and Implementing security patches procedures.
- Stronghold on MongoDB and experience on other No SQL databases.
- Experience with Graph, Payment Gateway, Node.js process management, and web sockets like socket.io
Desired Candidate Profile
- Good understanding of core concepts of React.js.
- Strong understanding of Node.js and express.
- Hands-on experience in state management libraries like Redux & RXJS.
- Experience integrating with Restful web services.
- Proficient with ES6/7/8 syntax and concepts.
- Also into Microservice architecture, Kubernetes, PUB-SUB concept
Permanent WFH opportunity.
Shift timing 11 am- 8 pm
Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
Design client-side and server-side architecture
Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
Write effective APIs
Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
Create security and data protection settings
Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
Write technical documentation
Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
Familiarity with common stacks
Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Great attention to detail
An analytical mind
Full Stack Developer for a leading E-Commerce MNC
Job Responsibilities :
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code. Skills
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Redux)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience working with preprocessing stylesheet language (LESS)
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with GIT version control system.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements