- Engage and individually manage customers from inception of the project until the solution is live
- Provide technical, business consulting and product expertise to customers enabling comprehensive solution to be delivered to the customers
- Facilitate technical discussions and white boarding for project integrations and technical solutions from one to many technical applications
- Determine the scope of the implementation technology solution and the resources required to successfully complete
- Develop client requirements specifications for integrations, product extension and enhancements
- Produce requirements specifications for the product management and engineering teams clearly articulating end-state requirements to meet customer expectations
- Produce and manage client-facing documentation such as business requirements document, Gap document, Acceptance documents, solution mapping documents and so on
- Ensure successful implementation/configuration of standard product suite and any additional customizations for each customer
- Participate in project planning activities, including defining detailed project tasks/activities
- Conduct implementation pilots and help customer envision final solution
- Train new clients on the essentials of systems to get them started on implementations
Minimum & Preferred Qualifications & Qualities
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Passion to solve complex problems of agriculture in a dynamic start-up environment
- Flexible, curious, exploratory, and can-do attitude
- Great sense of ownership and ability to work with very limited supervision
- Prior experience of working in software Industry especially in the Agri Sector will be preferred
- Experience handling customer success and delivery
- Experience or familiarity of blockchain protocols like Hyperledger Fabric a big advantage
- Ability to speak English fluently
- PMP, ITIL Certifications is a plus
About TraceX Technologies
What will I be doing?
- Organized and facilitated project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint, release planning, demos and other project related meetings
- Defining resource requirements and managing resource availability & allocation both internal and third party
- Preparing a detailed project plan to schedule key project milestones, workstreams & activities.
- Managing delivery of the project according to this plan.
- Tracking projects and providing regular reports on project status to project team and key stakeholders.
- Managing and adjusting for any changes in project scope, schedule and / or budget.
- Identifying and mitigating potential risks.
- Managing the relationship and communication with the client and all stakeholders, ensuring the project is delivered to their satisfaction
- Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of the project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project
- Should be well versed with project management domains: Initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing
What skill do I need?
- Experience in IT industry with 3+ years of proven delivery managing increasingly complex projects
- Proficient in Agile methodology with an ability to adapt quickly to changing technology requirements
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
- Experience as a PHP/Node/Java developer or other technologies to lead a team of PHP programmers Workflow Management, design and implementation in all its stages
- Remove team impediments on a daily basis to allow the team to deliver the sprint goals and deliverables.
- Leadership competencies for team building, client relations, Negotiation, decision making, problem solving and conflict management
- Proven organizational skills; ability to multi-task and work on several assignments concurrently but still be detail oriented
Required Qualification :
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field of study.
- Three years of experience in a related IT field
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Hands Knowledge of utilities such as MS Teams, Zoom, Slack
- Analytical and problem-solving skills • Self-motivator and should be able to work in a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, self-directed environment under deadline pressures
- Ability to manage own workload independently, multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Detail oriented and proactive
- Excellent time management skills, plan, prioritize, and manage development tasks for on-time delivery with quality as primary criteria. Requirements
Wolken Software provides a suite of AI-enabled, SaaS 2.0 cloud-native applications for Customer Service and Enterprise Solutions namely Wolken Service Desk, Wolken's IT Service Management, and Wolken's HR Case Management. We have replaced incumbents like Salesforce, ServiceNow Zendesk, etc. at various Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies.
Roles and Responsibilities
Represent the customer (be a proxy) within the development process
Articulate the product vision
Write requirements – typically as user stories and epics
Maintain and prioritize the product backlog
Participate in daily scrum meetings, planning, reviews, and retrospectives
Support the development team with any questions they may have
Minimum of 3 years experience as a Product Manager
Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
Technical background is a plus
Excellent teamwork skills
Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
Craft polished written communications and deliver oral communications of findings and recommendations in an effective and efficient manner
Collaborate positively with project stakeholders to secure support and implement recommendations in a fast-paced environment
- Drive discussions with product owner and/or business partners to understand the process, the problem, and then brainstorm solution scenarios
- Actively engage product owner or business SME to translate solution needs into actionable user stories
- Facilitate and support product backlog management
- Partner with product owners/SMEs to define & refine acceptance criteria
- Partner with developers on reviewing user stories for understanding and scoring
- Negotiate with product owners/business experts on alternative solutions
- Write test cases for user stories
- Perform/coordinate user acceptance testing to ensure functionality meets business needs before each product release
- Secure approval & change management activities with senior product manager or product owner before release
Excellent verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
Experience gathering and consolidating requirements from cross-functional groups
Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
Overall exp required 5+ Years (1-2 years of experience in business analysis or project management)
- Product Operations Analyst will analyze products, solutions and features and drive a continuous business/field and/or client impact analysis—will collaborate with internal partners and create detailed Internal and Client-facing Change Management Readiness Plans that will drive adoption (training & communication strategy)
- Responsible for creation and delivery of all associate and client-facing solution communications associated with products, solutions and features,
- Participates in Product Lifecycle from concept to launch working with the Product Managers and provides design.
- Understands the perspective of the client and the business/field, and takes actions to integrate their needs for solution adoption; builds relationships and trust/respect with the clients (voice of the client and business/field).
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycles and methodologies.
- Basic knowledge about product operation and setting processes.
- Must possess excellent communication, writing and process and analytical skills, as well as organizational skills.
- Manage the many tools (for road mapping, prototyping, etc.) the product team uses.
- Knowledge in market research work and analyzing , documenting the research work in an organized manner for easy understanding.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to think strategically.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Market Research skilll
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to the product pipeline.
- Create and manage the product plan for new tech integrations with the third-party vendors.
- Manage the current integrations with the third-party vendors for ongoing changes & requirements.
- Determine and define clear deliverables for the team members. Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring the team is actively working toward established product milestones.
- Hold daily scrum team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Establish and implement training processes and strategies for all technical personnel
- Ensure high test coverage and low post release issues through effective product planning.
- Prepare progress reports for senior management.
- Master's degree in Project Management or related technical field required
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
- Experience mentoring, coaching and developing rising talent in the technology department
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacle
We are looking for a passionate PMO Lead to be part of Enterprise PMO which responsible for the entire organization support function on compliance , adherence and Governance of Standards, Operations, Policies and Procedures. We are looking for very dynamic and energetic PMO Lead to drive the delivery governance and excellence as per Business Objectives. Looking of people with high level accountability and ownership to drive the things for very fast growing start-up services company in India.
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 8
years of program management office (PMO) with an ability to think tactically as well as strategically while leading cross functional teams in a matrixed environment. He is single point of contact for Delivery PMO and Process Governance. The primary goal of this candidate is to achieve benefits from standardizing and following project management policies, processes, and methods to be leveraged by multiple project owners. The candidate should have the ability to provide a decision support information for stakeholders (including executives) to make appropriate decisions. The candidate should also could underpin the project delivery mechanisms ensuring that all business change in an organization is managed in a controlled way.
- Transparency: providing information with a single source of the truth. Information should be relevant and accurate to support effective decision-making by stakeholders (including senior management).
- Reusability: stopping project teams from reinventing the wheel by being a central point for lessons learned templates and best practice.
- Delivery : making it easy for project teams to do their jobs by reducing bureaucracy, mentoring and process compliance. This includes the better coordination between two of delivery teams (One time Implementation and Managed Services) and other cross functional teams for SOP compliance and adherence.
- Governance: ensuring that communication to different stakeholders (including senior management) & decisions are taken by the right people , based on the right information presented. The governance role can also include audit or peer reviews, developing project and program structures, Standard Operating Procedures and ensuring accountability including of Information Security Management System as per ISO standards.
- Traceability: providing the function for managing documentation, project history and organizational knowledge.
- Create, Maintain and Own the PMO Delivery and Process Governance Metrics which includes Project Financials, Task and Ticket Metrics, Process KPI, Process Improvements, Delivery Governance and Excellence
- Gathering data about project progress and producing reports
- Developing standards and processes
- Encouraging (or enforcing where necessary) the use of those standards and processes
- Delivering training and mentoring Delivery and Process Governance PMO members and lead the team.
- Managing dependencies across multiple projects across delivery team
- MBA in Project/Operations/Systems/MIS or MCA Or equivalent
- 8-12 years’ experience in Service Desk/PMO environment, in a fast-paced though structured environment
- Strong Process and Agile Project Methodologies knowledge for managing multiple projects
- Superior verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Reporting on financial information such as Project Profitability, Claims and Invoicing
- Experience in working with agile lifecycle and/or tracking and process management tools, e.g. Zoho Projects & Desk or JIRA
- Identify and analyze opportunities and make tactical/strategic recommendations
- Hands on project management approach that includes a proven track record of project/program execution
- Need to have good understanding Competencies (AWS) and Industry specific foundations (ISMS, ISO 27001, GDPR)
- Ability to quickly switch tasks, multi-task, be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to adapt communication style to effectively work with multiple levels within an organization
- Experience preparing high visibility, executive level presentation materials
At our organisation, the individual can expect to grow in their career to VP position and establish off shore units in 1 - 2 years
Employment Type: Full-Time
Position: Technical Program Manager
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: 8-14 Yrs
Key Skills: Technical Program Management, Experience in Software Development (Web Technologies)
Project: Product-Online Marketing, E-commerce Platforms
Joining time: Immediate to 30 days
Education: Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering or a related technical discipline will be preferred
Positions Overview: UNIFY is looking for a Technical Program Manager for our E-Commerce product Team to gather requirements, manage objectives and build internal stakeholder relationships for the Engineering Team at StockX.
This position will help build a cross-functional team to drive the implementation and deployment of completed designs, develop and document requirements, budgets and project schedules. The TPM will assist in creating a data-driven culture that will change the way decisions are made, accelerate our business and create a new mindset as it pertains to the power of data.
As the Technical Program Manager, you are an exceptionally strong communicator, both written and verbally, and possess 7+ years of experience in tactical project management of highly technical initiatives, as well as strategic program management. Experience in managing large-scale, real-time Web programming, data pipelines and data solutions (lakes, databases, services) is a plus. You will help focus our data team, define the data roadmap and ensure stakeholders objectives are prioritized and met.
What we're looking for/Qualifications:
7+ years of relevant work experience in internet-related technical program management of large scale cross-functional engineering efforts and/or technical product management in a software applications environment
4+ years of experience in Software Development (Web Technologies)
Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work with technical and non-technical, cross-functional groups
An ability to distil complex issues into solvable and actionable tasks
A passion for pushing boundaries and questioning the status quo
Experience in project management and development
Experience in core project management disciplines including scope, schedule, budget, quality, along with risk and critical path management
2+ years of experience in analytical, quantitative, communication, and presentations
Ability to proactively identify upcoming risks, issues, and bottlenecks and resolve issues that sometimes cross departmental boundaries
Ability to estimate, schedule and track projects: get hands dirty herding cats
Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
Bachelor's degree or higher in a technical field (e.g. computer science, engineering)
Work cross-functionally with data engineering, data science, business intelligence, machine learning, product and engineering teams to deliver solutions that provide easy access to data and enable insights and action
Harness the incredible power of our Data Engineering Team by providing objectives, managing timelines and leading meetings with stakeholders
Be hands-on. Ensure technical excellence by reviewing the outputs of systems, mandating quality and getting sign off from stakeholders
Create technical requirements documents, write user stories, sign off on completed work and envision new POCs and initiatives to drive change
Kindly reply to this with the following details if you are interested to apply for this position.
Program Manager Experience:
Reason for Job change:
Are you interested in this role and job location Hyderabad Y/N:
Product Description- We feature a live marketplace where participants can buy and sell limited edition consumer products with stock market-like visibility. We are looking for talented engineers who are driven and challenged by interesting and complex problems.
Our Partners: Apple, UiPath, Airtel, Microsoft, StockX, Roche, ServiceNow, Cars24, Pay Joy, UHG-UnitedHealth Group, HP
Enterprise, Deloitte, Oxigen Wallet, Hike Messenger, Bolt, Inpods, Wynk Music, Near.co Etc.