o Expertise in Software configuration management (SCM) using multi-site Rational ClearCase, ClearQuest ,Git, Gerrit, JIRA and CVS
o Experience of working with continuous integration frameworks (like Hudson, Jenkins) and debugging
o Expertise in build and release process and automation, build infrastructure setup
o Build environment and build scripts (cmake / make, GNU Make) in-depth expertise and knowledge
o Expertise and in-depth knowledge in scripting (Shell / Perl) is a must
o Experience of working in UNIX-like environments (Linux/Solaris) and usage of operating system tools
o Expertise in performing integration builds and release management
o Experience of managing software licenses for different build tools
o Exposure to Android , Open source development and code analysing tools like Blackduck and Coverity are added advantages
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About "Top 5 Services Company"
Day in the life
In this role, you will…
- Work with multiple networking vendors, multiple networking technologies and multiple networking deployments.
- Build networking scenarios to simulate small and large deployments. Small could be ten, and large could be ten thousand.
- Design “to-fail” networks that self-heal and self-re-organize with no disruptions.
- Work with ancillary technologies, viz. cloud, automation, UNIX, etc.
- Interact with developers to optimise algorithms and design new network deployment rules.
- Understand what is critical, what is not and in which context.
On day one, we'll expect you to...
- Have a deep understanding of networking concepts in general and IP networking in particular.
- Be intimate with routing and switching. BGP, OSPF, IS-IS, Ethernet, VLANs, VRFs, MPLS and segment routing and how they influence each other.
- Understand concepts like load balancing and failover management.
- Be comfortable with overlay concepts like VXLAN, NVGRE etc. and their dependencies.
- Understand network automation.
- Have a working knowledge of UNIX or UNIX-like operating systems.
- Be good at explaining your ideas to non-experts.
- Have experience working on the cloud and cloud networking.
- Be comfortable with virtual networks, VPN as encryption.
- Be knowledgeable about services that affect the network, such as DNS, NTP, DHCP, network controllers, route reflectors, etc.
What separates the best from the rest
Added skills you may need to have...
- The initiative to work independently, at your own pace, but on a schedule.
- Intuitive about what is a problem now and what could be a problem down the line.
- Be able to work with multiple vendors and their implementations of networking standards.
- Certifications would be handy.
What can you expect
A networking environment like no other…
- Access to your lab with the freedom to make (or break) new implementations.
- The ability to design your network to support mission-critical business and then defend your choices.
- Heady (but healthy) discussions on networking technology and its inner workings.
- Your work in a multi-vendor, multi-cloud environment.
- A great working environment.
The Technical Skill Tree
Things you must know…
- Static routing, BGP, OSPF, IS-IS, VRFs, MPLS, LDP, RSVP, ARP, GARP, VLANs, Trunking
- IPv4 and IPv6 addressing and subnetting
- VXLAN, NVGRE, IPSec, GRE, virtual networks
- Access lists and route maps
- LAGs and M-LAGs, VRRP, HSRP, Stacking, STP
Great if you know…
- EVPN, MP-BGP, Full-mesh topologies, BGP-RRs, Loopback networking, multicast and multicast routing.
- DHCP, DNS, RADIUS/TACACS, UNIX Shell Scripting (any shell)
- BGP based L2/L3 VPNs, Communities
- Firewalls, port security
- CLIs from Juniper, Arista and Cisco.
We’ll help you out on…
- Segment Routing
- IP-CLOS, host networking
- Controller networking
The Neysa Team
Neysa is founded by a team that has nurtured a multi-million dollar business from it’s inception and grown it to be the best in its industry. We are problem solvers at heart, and we get our kicks when our ideas are out there, taking a crack in the real world. Never accepting the status quo, we have always pushed the boundaries of what is possible. And changed our lives, the people we work with and the community in which we operate.
IT Project Manager – Team Lead
About the position:-
Responsibilities as a Project Manager:
- Stakeholder management, Budget management.
- · Merck specific Processes for project execution.
- Like Risk, info class, IT security etc.
- · Client communication and updates.
- · Daily monitoring and follow-up with development, testing, implementation teams for status update.
- · Project planning, estimation and scheduling the task/assignment for team. · Single point of contact for any other teams.
- · Close monitoring of allocation and utilization.
- · Status reporting to LT and stakeholders. ·
- Responsible for testing and releases. Coding standard and Documentation for project.
- · Responsible for Change and Risk management for the project.
- The developer should be familiar with VCL
- Must have knowledge of LiveBindings
- Nice to know:
- Familiar with GIT version control
- Good communication skills
Position: Oracle EBS Technical Lead - SCM
Experience: 6-8 Years
Technical & Professional requirement:
Minimum 6 years of professional Oracle EBS experience in Oracle EBusiness Suite release 12.2.x or higher with
emphasis on modules Oracle Order Management, Oracle Advance Pricing, O2C cycle.
Must have ability to support customizations, develop process documents and share implementation plans and
best practices advice.
Experience with Web services, Alerts, PLLs, DFFs, module related APIs is a must
Extensive experience in Oracle database and development technologies such as Oracle Forms,
Oracle Reports, OAF/ADF framework, Workflow and BI Publisher
Oracle Database 11g or higher with strong experience in SQL and PL/SQL.
Exposure to SOA stack is a plus .
Good knowledge of basic Unix shell scripting will be added advantage
Strong technical knowledge with database design architecture. Ability to design and implement tables, views,
procedures, constraints, and relationships
Solve complex issues using methodical troubleshooting based on expert knowledge of Oracle
EBS applications functionality and technology
Ability to identify technical risks, present solutions to non-technical personnel and influence technical decisions.
Design, Development, Testing, Migration, Documentation.
Adhere and follow the Organization and Client Processes.
Support milestone events, defect resolutions, status updates etc.
Coordinate and participate in interaction with Functional counterparts and Users, Infrastructure team for
To qualify for the role, you must have
Minimum 6 Years of experience as EBS Technical Consultant
Oracle EBS R12 Technical, Sound knowledge of EBS, PL/SQL, Oracle Application Framework. Good understanding
of business flows – Oracle Order Management, Oracle Advance Pricing, O2C cycle.
Bachelor’s Degree in any engineering.
Excellent ability to convince multiple stakeholders - internal and external
Good communication skills
Good presentation skills
Experience throughout the software development life cycle
Familiarity with Agile methodologies
Ability to interface directly with client
1. Design and Build sophisticated and highly salable apps using Flutter.
2. Translate and Build the designs into high quality responsive UI code.
3. Write efficient queries for core Data.
4. Use of Model-View-Controller (MVC) and Model-View-ViewModel-Controller (MVVM) architecture and developing maintainable, testable and functional software that meets product requirements.
5. Resolve any problems existing in the system and suggest and add new features in the complete system.
6. Follow the best practices while developing the app.
7. Use CI/CD for smooth deployment.
8. Document the project and code efficiently.
9. Manage the code and project on Git in order to keep in sync with other team members and managers.
10. Suggest new features and/or enhancements.
11. Maintaining software through product life cycle including design, development, verification and bug fixes.
12. Write tests for the App.
13. Knowledge of different state management libraries like BloC, GetX, Provider will be a plus point
About the role:
We seek highly dedicated, motivated, and passionate Technical Support Engineers who can use the right tools to find the best solutions to problems. We embrace the Agile methodology, you will play an important role in all aspects of client support.
- Provide INVIDI's customers with quick, accurate, and professional replies via ticketing system, chat, email, or phone.
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction.
- Develop an understanding of each customer's specific implementation and needs.
- Relay customer feedback to internal teams.
- Work closely with internal teams such as Product, Engineering, Customer Success and Customer Solutions teams.
- Appropriately triage a given problem; isolate and escalate any deemed problem within INVIDI.
- Conduct root-cause analysis with engineering teams to make sure that issues are resolved.
- On-call work is required and will be compensated separately
You must have
- University Degree
- 5+ years relevant experience.
- Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to articulate technical solutions to all audiences.
- Capable of clarifying unclear requirements for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in debugging complex technical issues in a fast-paced work environment.
- Highly motivated and interested in customer support and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to learn quickly and to cope with ever-changing environments.
- Desire to learn new things and perform technology research & troubleshooting.
- Ability to work with multiple customers and situations simultaneously.
- Willingness to take ownership of internal projects focused on improving existing documentation or processes.
- Must be proficient in three of the nice-to-have technical skills below.
Nice-to-have technical skills:
- Experience supporting cloud-based SaaS products.
- Experience using monitoring tools such as DataDog
- Experience of web technologies and platforms such as Java Script, HTML, FTP, SSL, CSS.
- Experience with *unix environments including bash and scripting.
- Experience with scripting languages like Python
- Experience with REST APIs.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and associated cloud-based technologies (Kinesis, Athena, etc.).
- Experience with relational databases.
- Experience with video advertising and ad serving.
- Experience working in AGILE environment.
- Experience with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, etc.).
❖ You have worked with various domains in Drupal e.g., multi-site,
publishing, e-commerce, etc.
❖ You have extensive experience with Views, Panels, Features, Rules,
❖ You can efficiently use Drupal Dev toolchains like drupalvm, drush, php
code sniffer, Memcache, debuggers, profilers, etc.
❖ You have knowledge and adherence to the Drupal coding standards.
❖ You have a solution-oriented approach and are eager to take charge to get stuff
❖ You don't leave things to chance - rather you’re calculated, prepared, and take
❖ You’re resourceful, good with technology, and intellectually curious to learn new
❖ You have very strong communication skills.
❖ You can expand the company's digital business footprint and client satisfaction.
❖ Work on projects around multiple flavours of Drupal.
❖ Participate in Project planning calls/requirement discussions.
❖ Be expected to research or figure out solutions & getting them vetted with seniors.
❖ Get involved in technical grooming/approach discussions for issues.
Headquartered in Redwood city, CA, our client is a communication and assessment SaaS startup that enables the movement health professional (athletic trainer, physical therapist, recovery specialist) to seamlessly capture and assess patient care data through cutting edge technologies such as machine learning and AI. It improves outcomes for healthcare organisations by identifying early signs of clinical deterioration in chronically-ill patients thereby decreasing hospital admissions and reducing unnecessary spending.
This revolutionary startup has raised $3 Mn in a seed funding round led by top investors. It is all set to democratise the accessibility and affordability of movement health through its full stack digital health platform.
What you will do:
- Handling multiple projects end to end across multiple domains with cross-functional teams (Engineering, Quality, Design, etc)
- Analyzing business requirements preparing project plan ensuring the smooth delivery of projects and day to day project management activities
- Participating in client calls to discuss the nature, urgency and root cause of the problems and appropriately taking decisions in collaboration with clients
- Identifying project roadblocks, risks, and mitigation plan, keeping track of tasks, defects assigned to the team
- Working closely with technical development teams on estimation, technical assessments and setting up backlogs/project plan
- Hosting internal and external customer demos at various points along with managing project status on Project Management tools and collaboration tools
- Identifying scope change and leading efforts to develop, estimate, and communicate budget and schedule impacts
- Working with management on resource allocation, feedback, and process improvements
- Driving prompt resolution of customer issues and ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction
- Selecting appropriate project management approaches (Agile and/or Waterfall) based on customer and project requirements
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science/ Engineering/ MCA
- 4+ years of experience on Project/Program Management roles working on managing complete development cycle of SaaS products/applications
- Certification in Scrum Master
- Knowledge of Project Management tools such as JIRA
- Software Development or QA Engineer background is a plus
- Ability to transform raw thoughts into clear technical documentation and/or direction
- Problem-solving capabilities with the ability to identify root cause, patience and commitment to solve
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and articulation skills
• Deploying required database assets on production (DDL, DML)
• Good understanding of MySQL Replication (Master-slave, Master-Master, GTID-based)
• Understanding of MySQL partitioning.
• A better understanding of MySQL logs and Configuration.
• Ways to schedule backup and restoration.
• Good understanding of MySQL versions and their features.
• Good understanding of InnoDB-Engine.
• Exploring ways to optimize the current environment and also lay a good platform for new
• Able to understand and resolve any database related production outages
Jira project setup and should have strong admin skills
Experience : 3 to 8 years