Minimum reuired 3+yrs
Good Experience in Node JS,Mongo DB,AWS
Good Communication must
Experience -3+ Years
This is a remote position.
- You need to be excited about the problem that we are trying to solve
- Should have excellent command over ruby on rails with a minimum experience of 4 years.
- Additional knowledge in Golang will be an advantage
- Strong Data Structures and Algorithms knowledge
- Should have created APIs from scratch which is being used in Production
- Should be comfortable with creating systems handling up to 100k requests per minute, and have a mindset that understands scale
- Ability to give clarity and communicate well with the team, including Product, Backend and Dev-Ops (if and when needed)
- Ability to use profiling tools well, getting to root causes of bugs fast
- Ability to pick and work on adjacent technologies if and when required (Eg: If the best performance monitoring solution needs a basic firebase setup, that should not be a blocker for you to go ahead and do so)
- Knowledge of how to set up relevant test cases
- You need to be comfortable working in a remote environment (Good internet connection and availability on phone is required)
- App Development experience
- Experience in Test Driven Development
- Ability to tell Product what creates better User Experience, ability to tell frontend what API responses will help the user get a faster load time
- Inquisitiveness to understand the system as a whole, and not only be stuck to your domain of expertise (Eg: Figure out why excessive APIs calls are being made, brainstorm with Product and Frontend team to reduce the same without harming the UX )
- Experience in working on a Social Media Product
- Good knowledge of Graphs, and their applications
- Data-Driven Approach to monitoring
- Work timings - You are the master of your time. However, with great freedom comes great responsibility. If you have committed something to the team, we expect that you will give it your best to make sure that commitment is done and is done on time.
- Leave policy - Take a leave whenever for whatever reason you want. You don't need to explain yourself to us
- Health insurance for you and your family
GaragePlug is one of the fastest-growing Automotive tech startups working towards revolutionising the automotive aftermarket industry with strong state-of-the-art technologies.
Position: Backend Developer (Java Spring Boot)
As we plan to grow, we have many challenges to solve. Some of the new features and products that are already in the pipeline include advanced analytics, search, reporting etc., to name a few. Our present backend is based on the microservices architecture built using Spring Boot. With growing complexity, we are open to using other tools and technologies as needed.
We are looking for a talented and motivated engineer to join our fleet and help us solve real-world problems in this exciting field. Join us and share the dream of building the next generation online platform for the Auto industry.
Experience: 1+ years of experience
What you'll do :
- End to end systems development
- Ownership of complete systems from development to production and maintenance
- Infrastructure management on AWS
- Technologies you'll use :
- Microservices, AWS, Java, Spring-boot
- PostgreSQL, Redis
- Gradle / Maven
- Any cool piece of technology that you can bring onboard.
What you are :
- You love technology and are always open to learning new tools
- You are a self-starter
- You are proficient in Java, SQL
- You have good knowledge of Databases: RDBMS/Document
- You have worked with server technologies: Spring / Dropwizard / Tomcat/Spring Boot
- You have a good understanding of REST API design
- You believe in clean and maintainable code
Location Fully Remote / Bangalore
Apply through this link
It is a global health and fitness platform that aids users to achieve their true physical and mental potential. We started with the vision to help people transform themselves by giving them access to content and programs that work on aspects of mind, body and recovery. Everyone on this team has a unique and mutually exclusive set of skill, building this company like founders. The platform is a combination of technology, science, art and most importantly people and is therefore driven by the knowledge and experience of world’s best coaches, sports science experts, neuroscientists and psychologists. Our insight is that transformation does not need to be about setting unrealistic goals or killing oneself in the gym. We believe in a more structured, incremental and scientific approach to tap into our true potential. We believe this is not just about how the world perceives us; but more about a way of life we believe in.
We are looking for solid senior back-end developers who are well-versed with NodeJs.
We are looking at folks who have a minimum of 5-6 years of experience in back-end development and have been strong experience.
The mindset is very different and we are looking for folks who have evolved fast in terms of skills and in terms of working on their own projects.
Practical experience in building APIs.
Experience with RabbitMQ or similar queuing system.
Experience with Redis/ElasticSearch is a plus. Familiarity with CI/CD pipeline tools like Jenkins.
Practical experience with Git.
A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Remote Workers would also do…
non-metro and rural markets. DealShare has raised series C funding of USD 21 million with key investors like WestBridge Capital, Falcon Edge Capital, Matrix Partners India, Omidyar Network, Z3 Partners and Partners of DST Global and has a total funding of USD 34 million.They have 2 million customers across Rajasthan, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Karnataka and Delhi NCR with monthly transactions of 1.2 million and annual GMV of $100 million. Our aim is to expand operations to 100 cities across India and reach annual GMV of USD 500 Million by end of 2021.
They started in Sept 2018 and had 5000 active customers in the first three months. Today
we have 25K transactions per day, 1 Lakh DAU and 10 Lakh MAU with a monthly GMV of INR 100 Crores and 50% growth MoM. We aim to hit 2 Lakh transactions per day with an annual GMV of 500 Million USD by 2021.
We are hiring for various teams in discovery (search, recommendation, merchandising,
intelligent notifications) , pricing (automated pricing, competition price awareness, balancing revenue with profits, etc), user growth and retention (bargains, gamification), monetisation (ads), order fulfillment (cart/checkout, warehousing, last mile, delivery promise, demand forecasting), customer support, data infrastructure (warehousing, analytics), ML infrastructure (data versioning, model repository, model training, model hosting, feature store, etc). We are looking for passionate problem solvers to join us and solve really challenging problems and scale DealShare systems
● Implement the solve with minimal guidance after solutioning closure with senior engineers.
● Write code that has good low level design and is easy to understand, maintain, extend
● End to end ownership of product/feature from development to production and fixing
● Ensure high unit, functional and integration automated test coverage. Ensure releases
● Communicate with various stakeholders (product, QA, senior engineers) as necessary to
ensure quality deliverables, smooth execution and launch.
● Participate in code reviews, improve development and testing processes.
● Participate in hiring great engineers
● Bachelor’s degree (4 years) or higher in Computer Science or equivalent and 1-3 years
of experience in software development
● Excellent at problem solving, is a self thinker.
● Good understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures and algorithms
and object oriented design.
● Good coding skills in any object oriented language (C++, Java, Scala, etc), preferably in
● Prior experience in building one or more modules of large-scale, highly available, low
latency, high quality distributed system is preferred.
● Extremely good at problem solving, is a self thinker.
● Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast paced timeline-driven environment.
● Good team player and ability to collaborate with others
● Self driven and motivated, very high on ownership
Is a plus
● Prior experience of working in Java
● Prior experience of using AWS offerings - EC2, S3, DynamoDB, Lambda, API Gateway,
● Prior experience of working on big data technologies - Spark, Hadoop, etc
● Prior experience on asynchronous processing (queuing systems), workflow systems.
Roles and Responsibilities
SponsifyMe Technologies(EasyLeadz) is looking for a CakePHP/PHP Developer.
- Helping senior developer build bank end and front end services and products.
- You will also be responsible for integrating third party API's into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Knowledge of python and mongodb will be an added advantage.
The role is hybrid i.e both in office and work from home for rest of the days.
We have a product EasyLeadz used by over 80000 businesses worldwide, software subscription.
We are expanding our team to grow it further.
Desired Candidate Profile
A minimum of 1 year of experience working in PHP. Ideally MongoDB and Restful API too.
Perks and Benefits
- Market standard salary
- Work from home till covid restrictions are in place, hybrid work environment later on.
- No pressure, only Monday to Friday work
- Working with a fast growing company that already serves 95,000+ customers globally including Microsoft, Amazon.
- Working directly with the founder & CTO of the company.
We’re a small team looking for passionate, execution-focused, self-starters to help us build the next generation eCommerce platform and equal the playing field for all. Our success depends on building teams who can challenge each other's assumptions with fresh perspectives. To that end, we don’t just accept differences – we celebrate them. If that sounds exciting to you, let’s talk!
We are expanding our Engineering team to India and building a stellar and diverse team composed of owners. We are looking for a backend engineer with a demonstrated track record of developing and maintaining production services, innovative thinking, and technical excellence. As a backend engineer, you will be responsible for building out the service layer that powers our frontend applications. You should have a solid understanding of software development lifecycle and software design principles. This is a great opportunity if you are looking for a huge impact at a small start-up with immense growth potential.
What you will do?
Create technical plans of projects assigned to you.
Come up with well-structured solutions to ambiguous problems and implement them.
Ship high-quality, well-tested, secure, and maintainable backend code.
Provide technical direction on our various products and upcoming projects.
Champion reliability and quality by using best practices in software engineering and modular design.
Ensure all components are scalable, maintainable, and have in-built metrics instrumentation and monitoring
Deliver an exceptional user experience to our customers. Put the customer first and have quality in mind.
Own the full release cycle from development to deployment.
What you will need?
3+ Years of experience as a software engineer working on backend applications.
Advanced knowledge of Python (preferably, the Django framework) and relational databases.
Experience with agile, test-driven development, continuous integration, and automated testing.
Experience with building, modifying, and extending API endpoints (REST or GraphQL) for data retrieval and persistence.
Experience with the full software development life cycle, including requirements collection, design, implementation, testing, and operational support.
Excellent verbal and written communication, teamwork, decision making and influencing skills.
Experience with scrum or other agile software development methodology.
Hustle. Thrives in an evolving, fast-paced, ambiguous work environment.
Bonus if you have
Experience working in the eCommerce domain.
Experience with AWS technologies like Elastic Beanstalk, Amplify, etc.
· Java, Spring MVC
· MicroService Exposure – Eureka, Zuul, SpringCloud
· Knowledge of various design pattern - Domain Driven Design Exposure is plus
· AWS Exposure is plus
· Awareness with Linux Environment
· Exposure with portal development is plus
· TDD/BDD is plus
· Product Development Experience is plus
· Docker – Container technology is plus
· Hands on RDBMS - Good Exp. In Database design
· Experience in ORM – Hibernate
· NoSQL Database is plus