Building highly-scalable and secure payments platform
Primary owners of one or more components of the platform and will drive innovation in
your area of ownership
Working with various product teams gathering requirements and adding capabilities
Working with some of the smartest people in the industry and will have ample opportunity to learn and grow
Using cutting-edge cryptography to secure payments beyond industry standards
Deriving actionable insights by mining TBs of data
Building a low-level infrastructure that aims to push the boundaries of network
Participating actively in recruitment and nurturing of engineers as awesome as you
What do we look for?
Review and influence new evolving design, architecture, standards and methods with
stability, maintainability, and scale in mind
Identify patterns and provide solutions to class of problems
Research, evaluate and socialize new tools, technologies, and techniques to improve the value of the system
Be able to multitask, prioritize and handle dependencies with minimal oversight
From a technology perspective, you should have the knowledge and/or experience in a
reasonably sized subset of the following ( the more, the merrier!! )
Worked on one or more large scale java applications
Good understanding of nuances of distributed systems, scalability, and availability
Good knowledge of one or more relational and NoSQL databases and transactions
Shrewd focus on latency and throughput of services
In-depth understanding of concurrency, synchronization, NIO, memory allocation and GC
Experience with IaaS clouds like AWS/Google Cloud, Azure, OpenStack etc..
Experience in working with Message Brokers and Application Containers
Great ability to mentor and train other team members
About Zeta Suite
- Java / J2ee Development environments
- Eclipse or similar tooling
- Angular, Spring Springboot, SQL Server
- Looking for a full stack developer with Strong Front end experience, Spring Springboot, SQL Server, GCP
• Microsoft: http://asp.net/" target="_blank">ASP.NET Core, Azure, C#/Web API
Dear candidates we are hiring for #Javadevelopers
Experience: 3 to 6 yrs
Skill Sets: Java, Spring Boot, Microservices, Hibernate
Immediate to 15 days joiners can share their updated CVs
The ideal candidate should be a proactive individual with strong communication skills and a team player.
Should have hands-on experience in the following:
- He or she should have experience of at least 2 - 4 years in Java development.
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms and at least 2 - 4 years of experience on the same.
- Should have excellent in-depth knowledge on core java, JSP, servlets, and beans
- Experience in multi-threaded server-side Java programming
- Working knowledge of web services.
- Working knowledge on hibernate and springs framework.
- Experience in writing SQL queries.
- Should have worked in an SDLC environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in working effectively within a team
About BiteSpeed - Hey there! We are a seed funded SaaS startup helping e-commerce brands on Shopify move away from boring, impersonal marketing emails and sell on chat apps like FB Messenger & Whatsapp.
Within a year of launch, we have 1200+ e-commerce brands across 50+ countries using our product (pretty cool right?).
Check us out here - https://apps.shopify.com/bitespeed-fb-messenger-chatbot" target="_blank">https://apps.shopify.com/bitespeed-fb-messenger-chatbot and do read through the 150 odd 5-star reviews to get a sense of what our customers say about us (we openly brag about this 😉).
About Us - We are a bunch of BITS Pilani graduates that started BiteSpeed out of our dorm rooms. When we started we hardly knew much about running a company, in fact most of us hadn’t written a line of code in our lives.
We were inspired by companies like Postman and Freshworks which have built market leading software companies from India and had a desire to create something world-class which we could be proud of.
So we jumped off the cliff and built a parachute on our way down (just as Reid Hoffman likes to say).
We could make a long, boring list of 20 company values but by now you probably do get a gist of the kind of people we are. We are young, ambitious self-learners on a journey to create a globally competitive software company from India.
About the role - We’re looking for a full-stack developer to join our founding team and lead our product development. If you’re someone who thrives on high ownership, can figure stuff out on your own and wants to be part of the zero-to-one journey, this might be for you.
What you’ll do:-
Tl;dr, we’re at 100k requests per day, you’ll take us to 10M requests per day.
As we’re still early at building a dedicated backend team, responsibilities will have breadth over a lot of cool stuff 🙌
- Looking out for cool new technologies and implementing them for required internal as well as business use cases
- Designing scalable architectures for backend systems
- Optimizing performance of applications for full scale production deployments
- Implementing business logic and developing APIs and services.
- Conceptualizing and implementing scalable databases across various services
- You’ll be hiring and mentoring junior developers
What makes you a good fit:-
- If you can write code that works, we should be good but read on (disclaimer: most of what follows is not a hard requirement);
- You have 2+ years of experience building and scaling backend systems from scratch;
- You've built serverless backend architectures using AWS platform and resources like Lambda, DynamoDB, Aurora, etc. (Brownie points if you’ve worked with NodeJS,Redis and Postgres);
- You have managed deployment at scale using CI/CD integrations and implemented error management systems like Sentry;
- Most of the above is us trying to sound legit about our stack, so if you’ve not worked with some of it & are open to learning or have better ideas, it’s totally cool;
- Be ready to jam to this every time we push to prod - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9QNUcrjtOs;
If what we’re up to sounds interesting, do apply!
Know someone who might be a great fit? Refer them to us, if they end up joining and complete 3 months with us, we'll send you an Amazon Echo Dot as a gesture of thanks!
• 2+ years experience in application development
• good knowledge of operating systems and networking concepts
• experience in using and understanding code from Open Source
• Strong command of NoSQL and ability to design schemas.
• Experience with cloud infrastructure tools in AWS and Google Cloud
• experience with implementing best software engineering practices like version control with git, code reviews, writing unit-tests, writing readable code
• inclination towards researching new technologies and adapt them to solve challenges we face.
• Address all tech challenges and continue with tech innovation in order to improve business operations
• Experience with Live video stream a plus.
• Experience with AI preferred.
Biddano is seeking for an analytical, result driven, multi-skilled candidate for design for the position of Backend Developer. He/She will be responsible for programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems and create a more seamless experience for users.
The ideal candidate will have strong personal accountability for results, strong commitment to teamwork in support of the company's success, adherence to ethical business practices, and comfort operating in a start-up environment with an ability to prioritize and drive actions to closure.
a start-up environment with an ability to prioritize and drive actions to closure.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional REST APIs Using Django/Python or NodeJs
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform unit test cases to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Hands on experience with programming languages like Python (Required), typescript(Required), Java.
- Working knowledge of CMS framework
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Django/DjangoREST, Python (Prefered) or NodeJs.
- Good experience of microservices.
- Hosting and Deployment Solutions:
- Good understanding of AWS which includes(All required):
- Good expertise in Linux.
- EC2 instance management.
- Scalability (Horizontal or Vertical) which includes autoscaling.
- Proper use of S3 for static file management.
- SNS or AWS email service.
- AWS resource cost optimization.
- Proper knowledge of Load Balancers.
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Minimum 4-7 years of experience as a Backend Developer
- B.tech Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
Immediate Interviewing for Developer for Rajahmundry Location.
1+ Years Experience on software development on any software language.
Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
Ability to learn new languages and technologies
Excellent communication and presentation skills
- 2+ years of experience in Java Development with sound knowledge of core Java
- Should have experience of working on Tomcat/Glassfish
- Experience of Google App Engine or AWS will be added advantage
- Strong knowledge of OOAD
- Comfortable working on Linux/Unix
- Good communication skills and good organization
- Willingness to work in a team environment, as well as
- Willingness to learn new
- Write production quality code in Java, J2EE, and Spring
- Adhere to software development and source control processes, git is added Advantage
- Design, build, configure, test, and document production quality software on an iterative
- Participate in design and implementation of new software.
- Work closely with users, technical leads, project managers, and other cross-functional development
- Execute on the provided design. Active coding in key technologies is required for this development position and includes: Java/J2EE, Tomcat, Web Services, REST, and spring, Hibernate/Ibatis, XML, UNIX and
- As part of the software development process you will need to create, review, and maintain all required technical documentation related to assigned software to ensure supportability and reuse.
- This individual must develop software using disciplined software development processes, adhering to team/company standards and software best practice guidelines, and corporate policies.