Responsibilities for PHP Developer
- Work closely with completing projects
- Troubleshoot and fix any issues relating to PHP programs
- Ensure smooth operations of web processes and infrastructure
- Create scripts to facilitate client systems to meet performance and objectives
- Test and develop software for client applications
- Create documentation for software created
- Utilize source debuggers and write or modify client software
- Produce results effectively and within the deadlines set
Qualifications for PHP Developer
- Proven experience as a PHP developer in a competitive environment
- Expert of Laravel
- Strong knowledge of PHP coding and web-based applications
- Good understanding of website integration and software creation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to follow clear instructions according to client demands
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative ability to produce effective solutions to client problems
- Good team player that is enthusiastic about delivering results
- Able to work seated in front of a computer screen for long hours at a time
About AppKing Studio
Rejolut is one of the award-winning fastest-growing emerging tech company which is working on leading technology like Blockchain, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT, etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing a highly scalable and secure code.
- Able to take the Extreme Ownership of modules/product/projects
- Able to learn & implement new technology/framework/library at God Speed
- Able to come with an optimal solution for the business problem
- Can handle calls with the client & customer to know their feedback
- Writing clean code & able to dig into other's code or open-source code.
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Good problem-solving skills are a must
- Exposure to developing APIs with Node JS
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express, sails.js, StrongLoop, etc
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL database
- Knowledge of tools like Docker, Git, Postman, JSdocs, etc.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Added advantage (Python or Ruby or Golang)
- Self-motivated and able to drive the team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in working in fintech is a plus
How we are different
-We are a young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving the business problem at scale.
-We are a technology agnostic company that focuses more on finding the optimal solution to the business problem rather than technology.
Why join us
- We provide a huge learning curve. Spending 1.5-2 years with us will put you 3 years ahead in the career.
- We work only on cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, ELM
- There are two technology Co-founder in the company who are pretty much hands-on and have earlier bult the Consumer application which is downloaded millions of times and are in leadership position in copanies like Samsung, Purplle, Loylty Rewardz.
- Get mentored by the best in the industry
- Flexible working hours
- Perks best in the industry
- Rewrite existing APIs in NodeJS.
- Remodel the APIs into Micro services-based architecture.
- Implement a caching layer wherever possible.
- Optimize the API for high performance and scalability.
- Write unit tests for API Testing.
- Automate the code testing and deployment process.
- At least 2 years of experience developing Backends using NodeJS — should be well versed with its asynchronous nature & event loop, and know its quirks and workarounds.
- Excellent hands-on experience using MySQL or any other SQL Database.
- Good knowledge of MongoDB or any other NoSQL Database.
- Good knowledge of Redis, its data types, and their use cases.
- Experience with graph-based databases like GraphQL and Neo4j.
- Experience developing and deploying REST APIs.
- Good knowledge of Unit Testing and available Test Frameworks.
- Good understanding of advanced JS libraries and frameworks.
- Experience with Web sockets, Service Workers, and Web Push Notifications.
- Familiar with NodeJS profiling tools.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Good knowledge of creating and maintaining DevOps infrastructure on cloud platforms.
- Should be a fast learner and a go-getter — without any fear of trying out new things Preferences.
- Experience building a large scale social or location-based app.
- Rest API
Hey Java Experts,
Are you looking for a job opportunity?
Here you go, there is an opportunity to work with leading startups and unicorns in INDIA at RECRO.
1.Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
2.Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
3.Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
4.Prepare and produce releases of software components.
5.Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
1) 2.5 + years experience in development in JAVA technology.
2) Exposure in SpringBoot or Spring MVC and J2EE.
3) Strong Java Basics and good at problem solving.
4) Hands on experience on Relational databases (SQL query or Hiberent)+ Mongo( JSON parsing)
5) Proficient in REST API development.
6) Understanding of AI/ML algorithms is a plus
This is an opportunity for a server side engineer to work on developing cutting edge chat and bot capabilities for a highly innovative SaaS company building kommunicate.io - A human + bot hybrid customer support platform. We offer a competitive salary alongside stock options. If working on innovative, cutting edge & pioneering tech is what your looking for, your in the right place.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Analyze / Review the requirement, prepare the design document, task breakdown, execution with product team and ensure delivery within schedule by adhering to the engineering and quality standards.
- Write scalable RESTful APIs, build new microservices from scratch (as and when needed) and maintain existing ones
- Design/modify DB schemas, write/Optimize mysql/NoSQL Queries
- Design, write and deliver software to improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency
- Influence and create new designs, architectures, standards and methods for large-scale distributed systems.
Skills and Requirements:
- Proficient knowledge of JAVA concepts, object-oriented programming, data structures and algorithms
- Working knowledge of different design patterns to build scalable backend applications. Example: singleton, factory, obseverber etc
- Knowledge of framework like Hibernate, Spring, nodejs
- Working knowledge in multi-threading environments
- Understanding of JVM, its limitations, workaround etc
- Knowledge of MySQL Query, DB index,performance tuning
- Knowledge of Microservice
Good to have:
- Experience building NLP based chatbots.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning
- Contribution to open-source projects/StackOverflow or any other similar sites.
Good command on atleast 2 of the following: Java, J2EE technologies, Nodejs, MySql, MongoDB, Hibernate, Spring, RESTful, MIcroservices
Technologies Good to have: Rabbitmq, AWS tech stack ( SQS, SES, S3, RDS, EC2, cloudwatch)
Benefits of working @Kommunicate:
- work closely with founders, executives, and people with an entrepreneurial mindset
- freedom to work on multiple tech stacks
- growth opportunity
- your work will have more impact and recognition
- work in a fast paced environment
- solve critical problems
- freedom to choose the way you work
- get a chance to talk directly with the customers across the world
- work with really smart people around, its a team of young minds from IITs, Govt. and other top engineering colleges
The ideal candidate is a highly resourceful and innovative developer with extensive experience in the layout, design and coding of websites specifically in PHP Laravel. You must also possess a strong knowledge of web application development using PHP programming language and MySQL Server databases.
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules
- Proven software development experience in PHP.
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Good knowledge and experience in web development and software design
- Knowledge on web sockets, json is an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Knowledge of PHP web framework Laravel.