at "MNC Company" strong set up across borders
Libraries, Interface, Language Fundamentals
Data Structures, Algorithms, Collections
Design Patterns, Singletons
Application Layering, Architectural Design
Unit Testing/ Integration Testing
Any Devops tooling experience (Docker/ Kubernates/ Terraforms)
Tool Configuration and Log Monitoring
Location: Faridabad (WORK FROM OFFICE)
Qualification & Eligibility:
CGPA no bar
Roles & Responsibilities:
Writing clean, fast PHP code/program to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way.
Develop back-end components, connect the application with other web services and assist front-end developers by ensuring their work integrates with the application.
Strong core PHP hands-on experience.
Strong Expertise in CodeIgniter Framework.
Good knowledge of Database Designing.
salary no bar for deserving candidates
Backend Node Developer offer you is a space to explore varied technologies and quench your techie soul.
As Node Developer we are looking for a Node Js, Mongo DB, Angular or React. Experience with userinterface design.
Role: Backend Node Developer
Experience: 3+ Years
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Node JS.
- Minimum 1 years of experience in Mongo DB (optional)
- Good Hands-on experience in Angular or React.
- Experience in designing and building large-scale, high availability, secure web applications and REST-full API using Node.js in an agile methodology.
- Good Hands-on experience in Node Js frameworks like Express, Fastify other frameworks.
- Knowledge and understanding of Event Loop architecture.
- Knowledge and understanding of promises and (async or await)
- Implementation of security like oauth 2.0, JWT and data protection. Good Hands-on experience on cache server.
- Knowledge and understanding of Request, Axios, proficiency in REST-ful APIs.
- Knowledge of data structures and Algorithms, Node Global variables and In-built libraries
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and Workarounds
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications. Experience in version control tool Git .
- Candidate have to be strong logical operations.
∙ Proficient in Node.JS development stack
∙ 2+ years’ experience designing, querying, and updating databases in MySQL/nosql
∙ Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
∙ Good to have knowledge of AWS server-less architecture, Redis, ElasticSearch
Developed in formal collaboration with the University of Cambridge in May 2000, HeyMath! is an Ed-Tech company whose mission is to Raise the Game in Maths for school systems around the world. We do this using technology to deliver engaging teaching methodologies and personalised learning paths for students. HeyMath! has been successfully adopted by CBSE schools since 2004, with positive outcomes for the entire ecosystem.
Check us out at www.heymath.com
We plan to work mainly from home in 2021 and the virtual office atmosphere is collegiate, informal and friendly, with small high-impact teams making a difference to customers.
What we are looking for:
• Experience in building and re-engineering cloud based solutions on AWS.
• Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming(OOPS) and design patterns is a must.
• Hands-on development on Spring MVC framework.
• Experience working on Java 8 or above.
• Must have very good knowledge of RDBMS such as MySQL and performance tuning of the same.
• Exposure to server-side and client-side caching mechanisms.
• Basic understanding of proxy servers, load balancers and CDN.
• Ability to debug the applications and provide instant workable solutions.
• Experience working on Elastic Search / Kafka / Kubernetes or all is a nice to have.
Dropwizard or Springboot like technology
Algorithms and Data structures .
- 5-7+ years of commercial Java development experience
- Experience with well known Open Source frameworks/libraries, like Spring Boot
- Work experience with Docker
- Microservice experience
- Experience with AWS like ECS, Lambda, SQS, RDS, Kinesis streams
- Familiar with iterative development
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Solid understanding of communication and network protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP).
- At ease with Unix/Linux
- Excellent analytical and debugging skills
- Familiar with both SQL and noSQL databases (MySQL, DynamoDB, Memcached, Redis)
- Practical experience with scaling applications to big user numbers is a plus
- Experience with other programming languages is a plus.
The Java/Backend Developer is responsible for the development and maintenance of Bytemark’s backend APIs. This person utilizes their knowledge of Java development & web technologies as an integral part of the software development team.
- Design, develop, maintain, and deliver highly scalable and reliable APIs
- Collaborate with development team and product owners to analyze, design, and implement user stories using an agile methodology.
- Write high-quality software code that complies with design specifications and meets development and support requirements.
- Develop unit tests and test changes using an agile methodology.
- Use a variety of tools to perform unit testing, automated builds, and source control.
- Participate as a member in Agile teams, and work with other team member to review user stories, estimate effort for user stories, and participate in sprint reviews.
- Maintaining current web and back-end features
- Learning new skills and technologies as company products and industry standards warrant
- 2-6 years of experience building RESTful APIs
- 2+ year of hands-on Java experience using Play 1.x framework
- Knowledge of Spring or Grails frameworks is a plus
- Ability to write SQL.
- Understanding of OOP
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) using JUnit, Selenium or a similar technology
- Basic knowledge of Unix
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 3-8 years of software development experience
- Undergraduate degree in the field of computer science or equivalent
- Able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
1. Technical skills include Java/JDK 6 and above, web services SOAP, REST, Micro Webservice, XML Parsing and schema design skills, JDBC, ORM, Multi-Threading.
2. Hands-on experience in design (HLD/LLD) and design patterns and Design principles is mandatory.
3. Excellent communication and client handling skills are required.
4. Server-side component design, detailed technical design, development, implementation and maintenance
5. In depth knowledge of core java. Solid on coding fundamentals e.g. Object-Oriented design, data structures and dependency injection
6. Hands-on experience in widely used third party frameworks (e.g. Spring, Hibernate)
7. Experience with Java Script framework like EXTJS, Jquery , Angular etc.
8. Strong background Object Oriented analysis and design
9. Hands on experience with Databases technologies preferably MS SQL Server.
10.Knowledge of deployment platforms Jboss/ Wildfly/Tomcat.
11.Experience working in high performing development teams using Agile/Scrum methodologies and tools (eg.Agile,Jira)
12 Experience with automated code review tools and build process.
13.Experience in performance optimization by code optimization, profiling, detecting bottle neck and finding contended locks in system
14.Proven track record of being a successful developer and lead and mentor by accomplishing tasks on schedule with strong initiative, commitment to quality, team blending and leadership skills.
15.The candidate must be highly self-motivated confident and mature, well developed analytical and problem-solving skills with the aptitude to learn as well as a flexibility to adapt to change.
16. Candidate should have worked on end-to-end life cycle of the project (ideation to go-live)
The right candidate will be offered ESOPs as well in their compensation.