- Collaborating with the product team to understand the requirement
- Managing Design and development of the product
- Ensuring code quality, security and extensibility
- Following the agile development cycles
- Conducting performance tests and optimization of the code based on the results.
- Debugging and troubleshooting of technical issues
- Helping the support team to resolve external user issues
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- B.Tech /B.E.; M.Tech; MCA
- Strong at OOPS, Java/ J2EE, JAX-RS, JDBC, RESTful Web Services, Data Structures, Queues, Multi-Threading etc.
- MySQL and Mongo database knowledge
- Basic understanding of AWS Cloud
- Must have worked on highly scalable and available systems
- Good at adapting and understanding architecture and overall design of the system
- Exposure to design patterns is a plus
- Must have exposure to agile development
- Experience of creating and maintaining system documentation such as architecture, design, deployment plan etc.
- The candidate must have excellent technical skills and must be willing to learn
- new technologies on the go.
- Good at communication
- Good Exposure to Kafka and Redis
We are currently looking for a PHP Codeigniter Developer with 2+ years of experience.
PHP Codeigniter Developer:
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (Codeigniter)
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- Attend daily stand-up meetings to provide updates on project status
- Abilities from requirements gathering to successful deployment
Minimum 2 to 4 years of experience in PHP CodeIgniter
Experience using MVC Frameworks such as CodeIgniter
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii, Laravel, and CodeIgniter.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Data and Data modeling
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Work closely with our clients to develop, test, and ship software
• Design, code and maintain standard compliant APIs
• Debug complex applications
• Follow agile processes
• Actively participate in project estimation, planning, code reviews and risk management activities
•Perform peer code reviews
• Excellent hands-on experience in backend software development [Using Java/Nodejs]
• Strong hands-on experience in Spring Boot
• Hands on experience with relational [MySQL] and NoSQL databases [Preferably, MongoDB]
• Cloud deployment experience [Preferably, AWS]
• Experience in containerizing with Docker and Kubernetes is an added advantage
• Experience in leading a team is an added advantage
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer
Position : Database Programmer:
Job Description / Required Skills
- Strong experience in Database design for complex web and mobile application, including writing complex store procedures, function, triggers and ad-hoc queries.
- Hands-on development experience with T-SQL.
- Strong experience on Database designing, normalization, optimization and performance tuning.
- Experience in advanced SQL programming, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Experience in security, troubleshooting and optimizing the performance of databases and stored procedures.
- Experience in Refactoring/troubleshooting existing databases as needed.
- Deep understanding of referential integrity and indexing.
- Assisting with production database issues and helping to troubleshoot and isolate the root cause of issues and provide issue resolution by interacting with Developers.
- Ability to estimate development tasks accurately and meet agreed upon deadlines.
- Understanding of code promotion, version control and QA procedures.
- Good Communication skills.
- MySql, MS-SQL, SQL Server Management Studio and SQL Server Profiler.
- DCL, DDL, DML Scripts.
- T-SQL, SSRS and SSIS
- OS Environments: Windows XP/Windows 7, Windows Server 2003/2008
Experience : 3 to 4 years
Qualification : B. Tech/BE/MCA/MSC Computers
Location : Mumbai
a. Expert in Core PHP & OOP Concepts
b. Medium in Mysql DB
c. Expert in HTML & JS/Jquery
d. Knowledge on CSS id preferred
e. Experience on any one of the MVC framework is mandatory
- Strong experience in Java programming.
- Must have experience on MicroServices using Spring boots /Jersy /Swagger / any other Microservices technology stack
- Good experience in either Spring or Hibernate
- Must have at least 1to 2 years’ experience in Web application
- Knowledge of OOP concepts, industry best practices, and design
- Good understanding of web technology/enterprise-level applications
- Good to have experience in Agile Methodology
- Self-motivated and a Quick Learner
- Creative ideas with a problem-solving mindset.
- Ability to consistently perform and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and follow-through
- A good understanding of customer satisfaction
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as in an individual environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Expert knowledge of computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms,
and software design.
Strong understanding of end-to-end architectures and development frameworks; knowledge
across tiers in a multi-tier cloud environment including load balancers, web servers, application
containers, data stores, and distributed caches.
Minimum 6 years of experience with deep technical knowledge and hands on skills in Java.
Has worked extensively on caching technologies such as Redis, memcache.
Should be strong with Data Strcutures, Algorithms & OOPs concepts.
Worked on NoSQL databases such as MongoDb.
Designed and developed highly scalable multi-threaded large scale distributed systems.
Well versed with services and micro-services architecture.
Usage of containers, virtual machine systems, cloud computing.
We are looking for Django Developers who will work on a wide range of industries namely automobile, banking, education, fashion, etc.
- Professional and precise communication skills.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, testable modules and components..
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performance visual effects and keeping the frame rate above 30fps at all times.
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback.
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multithreading, when needed.
- Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around resources.
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in Backend Development
- Preferred skills - Python, MySql, PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud Services ( EC2, AWS Lambda,Elastic Beanstalk, API Gateway, S3 etc )
- Familiar with XAMPP, LAMP etc.