What you'll do:
Design and development of scalable applications.
Collaborate with tech leads to get maximum understanding of underlying infrastructure.
Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to the software system.
Ensure high scalability and performance
You will advocate for good, clean, well documented and performing code; follow standards and best practices.
We'd love for you to have:
Education: Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer Science
Experience: 1-3 years of relevant experience in BI/Big-Data with hands-on coding experience
Strong in problem-solving
Good exposure to Big Data technologies, Hive, Hadoop, Impala, Hbase, Kafka, Spark
Strong experience of Data Engineering
Able to comprehend challenges related to Database and Data Warehousing technologies and ability to understand complex design, system architecture
Experience with the software development lifecycle, design, develop, review, debug, document, and deliver (especially in a multi-location organization)
Working knowledge of Java, python
Experience with reporting tools like Tableau, QlikView
Awareness of CI-CD pipeline
Inclination to work on cloud platform ex:- AWS
Crisp communication skills with team members, Business owners.
Be able to work in a challenging, dynamic environment and meet tight deadlines
Numerator is looking for an experienced, talented and quick-thinking DevOps Manager to join our team and work with the Global DevOps groups to keep infrastructure up to date and continuously advancing. This is a unique opportunity where you will get the chance to work on the infrastructure of both established and greenfield products. Our technology harnesses consumer-related data in many ways including gamified mobile apps, sophisticated web crawling and enhanced Deep Learning algorithms to deliver an unmatched view of the consumer shopping experience.
As a member of the Numerator DevOps Engineering team, you will make an immediate impact as you help build out and expand our technology platforms from on-premise to the cloud across a wide range of software ecosystems. Many of your daily tasks and engagement with applications teams will help shape how new projects are delivered at scale to meet our clients demands.
This role requires a balance between hands-on infrastructure-as-code deployments with application teams as well as working with Global DevOps Team to roll out new initiatives.
What you will get to do
Nice to have
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/MCA with 70% aggregate and passed out in 2020 /2021
Salary : Rs. 2.4LPA starting revised half yearly based on performance.
Skills : Programming with C++/JAVA/SWIFT/Angular/QA (Anyone)
Job Location : Marathahalli, Bangalore
We are looking for a React Developer to join our awesome team and deliver a streamlined user experience. We want a team member who strives to develop a first class codebase using React best practices. As a React Developer, you will implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile / desktop web app & handle its integration with back-end.
- Develop user interfaces for modern rich internet applications with the latest Front End Technologies
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Make design and technical decisions for React JS and React Native projects
- Develop application code and unit tests in React Native.
- Ensuring high performance
- BSc/BE/BTech in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- 4+ years of experience with React and React Native
Good working knowledge of Firebase
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience with RESTful services
- Hands-on and implements complex React JS and React Native modules
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions (SQL – Store Procedures/Events/Complex Queries/Triggers)
Skills And Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (Laravel/Yii/any other relevant)
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Very strong knowledge/Hands-on in SQL
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workaround
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Founded by two MDI alumnus, it is a student centric and personalised learning platform that delivers enjoyable learning content as per the state boards. This ed-tech provides a solution which is easy to use, lets students enjoy learning, makes life easy for a teacher and delivers learning in the language that students are most comfortable. The organisation has worked in 14 states across India and awarded Google India under "Impacting Change through Digital".
- Taking ownership of the current web based reporting backends of our current solutions/ apps and developing/ stabilizing/ scaling them further as per product plans
- Ensuring development and ongoing growth of a web based content management engine as the central node of our apps and tablet based learning products.
- Licensing, Encryption, Reporting & Analytics for all our products have to be integrated into a single user and licensing management backend.
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- Deep and Practical experience with Node. JS (primary work component), Firebase, AWS/ Heroku, SQL/ NoSQL Databases with Server side integration.
- 2-3 years of deep hands-on experience with web based solutions, backend development and web development in the above mentioned tech.
- Should have worked on a web based backend in Node.JS for preferably an android app based solution which had scaled to a large number of users.
- Developed, managed and scaled usage/ analytics and reporting of end user based solutions.
- Should have developed and managed APIs.
- Should have practical experience of integrating and managing online payment systems.
- Built and managed online learning platforms with login, video security, online payment and reports.
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy, and healthy environments
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives, and ideas to achieve our best
- Thrive in a company that values sustainability, drives a safety-focused culture, and has been recognized as one of the most ethical companies in the world
- Comprehensive benefits package starting day 1 of employment- medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, company-paid pension, stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement, and more!
What You Will Do:
- Gather and process raw data at scale (including writing scripts, web scraping, calling APIs, write SQL queries, manage PI data, etc.).
- Devise and deploy the core automated processes that pre-process, clean, and present the required data for further processing.
- Develop and implement standard quality checks/algorithms and continuously improve upon these in collaboration with software and marketing teams.
- Develop and deploy metrics, dashboards, and visualizations characterizing both individual accounts and corporate enterprises in analytically insightful and visually compelling ways
- Apply engineering knowledge in developing data-driven algorithms for anomaly detection, failure prediction, and optimization.
- Work closely with our field sales, marketing, and industry technical consultants to configure data aggregation and visualization platforms and sustain those platforms over time.
- Process unstructured data into a form suitable for analysis – and then do the analysis.
- Support business decisions with ad hoc analysis as needed. Work closely with the leadership team to create dashboards (such as Power BI) to drive agile decision-making.
- To develop prototypes and proof of concepts for the selected solutions.
- Work with our customers to develop data exchange technologies
- Education: B.S. (Masters’ preferred) in Computer Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Engineering, Information Technology or any other technology-related field. An equivalent of this educational requirement in working experience is also acceptable.
- Candidates must have 2 – 5 years of experience working as a PI Developer and/or PI System Manager, in a fast-paced environment and complex business setting.
- Knowledge in: Excel macros & JSON for our Refined Knowledge & CrudeFlex applications, PI AF templates, and PI Cloud Connect, PI WebAPI, C# to send data from OSIsoft PI to Microsoft SQL, APIs and web programming, Python or R languages
- The candidate must have a demonstrated experience in building and maintaining reliable and scalable ETL on big data platforms as well as experience working with varied forms of data infrastructure inclusive of relational databases such as Microsoft SQL (on-prem & Azure), Oracle, & OSIsoft PI.
- The PI Developer must further have exceptional skills in SQL server reporting services, analysis services, Salesforce, integration services, Power BI, or any other data visualization tools.
- Experience in analytics in the oil & gas industry is a plus.
- Experience in the Microsoft Azure stack including data factories, data gateways, & Power BI. Experience in PI Integrator for Business Analytics is desirable. Experience in Hadoop, Spark and other analytic technologies is a plus. Digital-enabled technology experience and passion.
- Communication Skills: Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written form. The PI Developer works closely with other functional teams in the CDS organization. Communication skills are also imperative for the PI Developer in his collaborative role where he will have to interact cross-functionally with non-technical departments. To enable effective collaborations, the PI Developer will have an exceptional ability to convey complex messages in a clear, simplified, and understandable manner. The candidate will also be required to draft reports and prepare presentations for Director – Commercial Digital Solutions (CDS) and Director – CDS Operation. These reports and presentations must be clear, concise, unambiguous, engaging, and convincing, which will demand exceptional communication skills on the PI Developer’s part.
- Microsoft Office/Software: A candidate for this position must be highly proficient in the use of MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, which will all be necessary for the creation of both visually and verbally engaging reports and presentations, for leadership.
- Interpersonal Skills: The PI Developer will be a result-driven individual, be passionate and a self-starter, be proactive requiring minimal supervision, be highly organized, have an ability to handle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines, be a creative and strategic thinker, work comfortably in a collaborative setting, work comfortably with senior departmental leadership, and demonstrate an ability to remain calm during times of uncertainty and stress, inspiring the same in his team.
- People Skill: The candidate must be a people person who is able to form strong, meaningful, and lasting connections with others, enabling smooth and continued collaborative relationships, earning him the trust, and gaining the confidence of the Director – CDS Operation team, and other team members across the company.
1. To strive for continuous improvement of both technical and business knowledge
2. Engage proactively with stakeholders and other cross-functional team members in the
development of IT solutions
3. Ensure new database code meets company standards for readability,reliability and performance
4. Passionate about technology and applying it to business solutions
5. Work closely with business
The Ideal Candidate:
1. 3-6 years development experience with SQL SERVER / MySQL platforms
2. Strong Knowledge of T-SQL
3. A good understanding of data normalization,data modelling and database schema design
4. Knowlegde of database optimization techniques
5. Monitor database performance , implement changes and apply new patches and versions when
6. Automate regular process, track issues and document changes
7. Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement
8. Proven working experience as a Database administrator
9. Experience with backups,restores and recovery models
10. Knowledge of High-Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery(DR) options for SQL Server
11. Experience on AWS technologies (RDS,EC2,EBS,S3,RedShift,Glue)
12. Experience in implementation & support of NoSQL technologies
13. Hands on programming experience in Python
14. Ability to multi-task and work independently
15. Proficient in Waterfall & Agile development methodology especially when applied to stae-full
Good to have :
1. Experience with Financial Data, Capital Markets and Mutual funds industry/data
1. Working experience on Data Warehouse projects or exhibits sound knowledge over the concepts
1. Understanding of Distributed Systems and Parallel Processing architecture