• Location:- C.G Road, Ahmedabad
• Working days:- 5 days, 2 Saturday alternate holidays.
• Experience:- Mini. 8yrs
We are looking for a Software Architect to drive technology strategy, create the
technological vision and to ensure the designing and development of software solutions that fulfils the business requirements. You will be a key contributor to architectural decisions for products, drawing on your excellent technical, analytical and business acumen skills while effectively communicating with all levels in the organization to build high scalable and secure solutions.
Articulate architecture & Non functional requirements for the products and service with high precision. Gathering business requirements to analyse, identify, design and innovate solutions.
• Device strategy to implement NFRs
• Validate the design, development to confirm against the architecture and NFR
• Technical owner of the IT Projects
• Design and develop best practises in software development and architecture together with the team.
• Determining overall architectural principles, frameworks and standards.
• To provide hands-on development wherever appropriate specially on architecture transformation projects.
• Involve in unit testing, code reviews and bug fixing.
• Driving research, case studies on how latest technologies could be leveraged for software architecture and capabilities such as scalability, fault tolerance, extensibility, maintainability, etc.
• Documenting designs, estimates and implementation plans to iAND stakeholders.
• Academics exposureExperience in architecting and designing technical solutions especially in area of mobile and cloud. for SaaS capabilities.
• Ability in scaling products and to tackle large traffic and amounts of data.
• Academics expertise in coding, programming and software design patterns.
• Passionate about technology and constantly growing your technical expertise.
Great to Have:-
• Experience in insurance domain
About Nexus adwords
We are looking for a Senior Perl Developer to join our team, who will help us working on solutions and implementing technologies that will improve user experience.
- Developing and maintaining large-scale Perl applications.
- Perform application modifications and enhancements based on business needs.
- Develop clean, high-quality and reusable codes based on programming standards.
- Coordinate with Project Manager to clearly understand business requirements and expectations.
- Stay abreast with latest trends in application development techniques and technologies.
- Suggest optimal application development solutions to meet or exceed business objectives.
- Develop best practices to ensure coding efficiency and quality.
- Analyze and resolve coding issues in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare and maintain coding documentations for reference purposes.
- Prioritize, plan and handle multiple tasks effectively.
- Ensure to complete the assigned development tasks within deadlines.
- Report project status to Manager on regular basis.
- 7+ years of experience in Perl development.
- Strong experience in Python.
- Experience of developing and maintaining shell scripts.
- Strong working knowledge in Perl and Unix based systems.
- Experience of developing database-driven web services/applications against SQL databases such as Oracle or MySQL.
- Good understanding of GIT and agile practices.
- BSc in IT related field.
- Detail focused, experience of reviewing technical documentation, diagrams and plans in order to help meet and/or define requirements.
- Able to communicate technical information verbally in a clear manner to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
If Any one Intrested please DM Here
Along with updated Resume and Expected CTC and Notice period
Rigging Artists are responsible for producing high-quality rigging and skinning for our CG models.
If you have a passion for rigging, can use Maya and are comfortable with Mel or Python scripting then we want to hear from you, whether you've just graduated, are looking for new challenges or are used to leading teams of Rigging are welcome
• 4+ years of experience with Maya.
• Solid knowledge of human & animal anatomy, mechanics and movement.
• Understanding of functionalities of limbs, the effect of skin weights, Muscle Setup and the behavior of skin and flesh.
• Ability to create calisthenics to test extreme poses.
• Adaptability, especially in terms of quality and time constraints.
• Excellent working knowledge of Maya environment and Nodes.
• Good understanding of the game art creation pipeline.
• Good knowledge in Auto Rigs.
• Strong skills in rigging tools and scripting languages like Mel, Python.
• Good communication skills.
• Previous experience with Feature pipeline.
• Previous Experience with GIT.
• Previous experience performing Character FX or Crowd tasks.
• Maya API / C++ programming experience.
• Knowledge of unreal engine.
The details above provide an outline of the key requirements for candidates to apply for a role in this department. Our job classifications are;
- 8-13 years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of software design, testing and development practices
- Must have hands on experience in Q/KDB+.
- Good knowledge of Python, Java, C++, Shell Script(any one)
- Good knowledge on SQL/PLSQL and databases (any RDBMS)
- Have experience on using Git/Bit bucket
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work under pressure, with minimal supervision, and in a team environment
- Detail-oriented and with strong organizational skills
- Should be able to design and implement new features and functionality in a website.
- Should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems.
- Experience with the responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred.
- Also, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working Wordpress theme and custom plugin.
- Coordinate with clients to discuss website design and function
- Write clean, well-designed code, and should be designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Conducting website performance tests and troubleshooting content issues.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- This job position requires a candidate who has hands-on experience on combination of programming skills [WordPress, PHP, MYSQL, MVC frameworks (Codeigniter)].
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred.
- In addition, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment, with some backend knowledge, is preferred.
- Proficient understanding of version control repository tools, such as Bit Bucket or GitHub.
Thingworx Developer/Sr Developer
Required experience range between 3-6 years.
- Thingworx Navigate experience desired
- Experience in Core Java, Java collections & Oops Concept
- Databases – MySQL, MS-SQL
- Having good working knowledge with XML, JSON.
- Design and Application development using Thingworx version - (8.2,8.5,9.X)
- Develop ThingWorx extension using Java
- ThingWorx service creation using Java Extension
- ThingWorx mashups design and development
- Data storage in ThingWorx - Stream/Value Stream/Data Tables
- Integration with source/target system using REST API, data Files.
- Familiar with Agile Methodologies (SCRUM)
- Thingworx Integration with 3rd apps preferred and will be added advantage
2) Design and Create AAS/OLAP/ Tabular cubes and automate processes for analytical needs. Expertise in developing OLAP cubes and developing complex calculations, Aggregations, implementing a dynamic security model using DAX functions in - Azure Analysis service
3) Writing optimized SQL queries for integration with other applications, Maintain data quality and overseeing database security, Partitions and Index. Extensively used performance monitor/SQL profiler/DMVs to solve deadlocks, to monitor long-running queries and trouble-shoot cubes SQL and T-SQL.
4) Designing database tables and structures, creating views functions and stored procedures.
5) Exposure to PowerBI will be an added advantage.
- Definition, development, implementation and execution of reusable, flexible, accurate and well-documented test plans for our (embedded) software.
Ensure the quality of deliverables for the embedded real-time software application by defining test plans, performing manual testing, and developing automated tests that cover functional, integration, system, performance, and regression aspects.
- Working with specifications, technical documentation, existing use cases and business requirements.
- Proposing improvements to address the identified problems, which you will follow up on and, when they are value-adding, embed them in the testing frameworks.
- Create and implement testing methods, record results, and provide recommendations to improve quality.
- Perform and execute end to end validation of components and lower-level changes.
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in the field of (Embedded) Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering.
- 4+ years of experience with testing software.
- 3+ years use of Python, C/C++
- Experience using embedded development and testing tools (emulators, debuggers, analyzers, etc.)
- Experience in designing, developing, and executing embedded software automation and test scripts
- Understanding of operating systems (Embedded) Linux, RTOS and some basic understanding of microcontrollers.
Other (preferred) Qualifications:
- Working multidisciplinary knowledge about electronics, software, and hardware
- Knowledge of Agile/SCRUM practices.
- Ability to understand (embedded) hardware documentation.
- Bash / Shell scripting
- Experience with Level2 AC EV chargers and/or DC fast chargers.
We are looking for 4+ years of experience as a Cloud Engineer or Administrator able to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the cloud computing market, enterprise, and open-source technologies.
- Azure AZ-104 Certified Azure Administrator, AWS Certification or GCP Professional Certification required
Advanced scripting (Bash, PowerShell, Python) .E
experience in automation, configuration, etc. Ideally has experience with Puppet, Chef, Ansible, or equivalent.
Container technologies (Kubernetes, Rancher, Docker, CoreOS)
Experience in support and configuration of systems and application monitoring services (CloudWatch, Prometheus, StackDriver, Azure Monitor)
Experience with cloud management and governance technologies (CloudHealth, CloudCheckr)
Experience using, and configuring ITSM systems (Zendesk, ServiceNow)
Familiarity with running mission-critical infrastructure within 24x7 production environment
Looking for a mid level .NET developer with 3+ Years of Experience.
Working on ASP.Net Core2 MVC is added advantage.
Good to have knowledge with SQL Server 2012, indexing and queries and SSIS/SSRS.
Has Implemented Ajax Controls in C# . Net Projects
Complete understanding of MS SQL Database. Data modelling to visualize database structure.
Writing queries use for front‐end applications (websites, desktop applications, Mobile App or cloud apps).
Good understanding of Reviewing query performance and optimizing code.
Designing and coding database tables to store the application’s data.
Creating database triggers, stored procedures & functions.
Creating table indexes to improve database performance.
Has experience in writing unit tests & performing unit tests on own codes.
• To be responsible for managing technology in projects and providing technical guidance / solutions for work completion.
• To develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity.
• To ensure process compliance in the assigned module and participate in technical discussions/review.
• To prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project.
• Experience working with MVC framework.
• Hands on experience on various design patterns
• Experience in Unit testing development.
• Good to have experience on Team foundation server and Agile Development.
• Oversee and review code as required.
• Drive implementation and address technical roadblocks that the team is facing.
• Experience with diagnosing performance and/or memory issues is a plus, including using relevant profiler tools.
• Oversee and assist during system testing, UAT and deployment.