Niki is your virtual friend to help you book cabs, order food, recharge, pay postpaid, electricity, data card, DTH bills, and much more simply via chatting
Niki.AI offers a virtual shopping assistant powered by artificial intelligence with the same name. This assistant converses with customers in the language of their choosing and helps them complete financial transactions. It makes it possible for the user to engage the chatbot by inputting "Hi Niki," following which a series of questions are asked to take down the order information and have it fulfilled by the associated merchant.
The chatbot may be able to do a variety of tasks, including the booking of taxis and buses, the reservation of hotel rooms, the payment of mobile and landline phone bills, payments for home services, and payments for utilities like energy and gas. It is compatible with mobile devices running Android as well as iOS.
UK based company with IT-based work in Ahmedabad and seeks to empower IT professionals and
organizations through the latest technologies.We are aproduct aswell asservice-basedindustry.We
have pioneeredin handling projects from the UK related to the healthcare industry in the UK. We follow
a novel tech-led approach and expand our expertise all over the UK and the Middle East.
What are we looking for in a candidate ?
● 2to4years of experiencewith1 yearofrelevantexperience inReactJS
(2-3 years of total work work experience) and 2 years of experience in ReactJs(4 years of total work
● Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
● ExperiencewithpopularReact.jsworkflows(suchas Flux orRedux)
● Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
● Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
● Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
● Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms,such as JSON Web Token
● Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
● Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel,Webpack and
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technicalrequirements
● A knack for benchmarking and optimization
● Familiaritywith code versioning toolssuchasGit, SVNand Mercurial
What will a candidate be doing with us ?
● Developing newuser-facing featuresusing React.js
● Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
● Translating designs and wireframesinto high quality code
● Optimizing componentsfor maximum performance across a vast array of
● Web-capable devices and browsers
Work from home available...
3. Knowledge of frontend architecture principles and design patterns.
4. Experience in working with HTML and CSS frameworks such as styled components and tailwind
5. Experience in working with node.js and web frameworks such as React or Angular
6. Conversant with Agile development practices
7. Familiarity with concepts of caching and application performance.
It would be an added advantage if you have had experience working in a start-up.
The developer will be responsible to build and enhance collaboration functionalities in our products while ensuring seamless user interaction in the platform. Our engineering team works on developing a range of innovative products to facilitate regulatory work flow of medical device companies. An ideal candidate is one willing to work in a tight schedule of a start-up and experienced in building magical user experiences and considers performance to be the key metric in the application.
- Develop new features using Angular 9/10
- Develop reusable components
- Write efficient and documented object oriented code
- Write extensive unit test cases and execute them
- Ensure responsive design of the front end
Skills and Qualifications :
2-5 years experience in developing web based applications and building product product from scratch
Detailed understanding of coding and design aspects of Angular 9/10
Proficiency with Observables, NGRX and websockets
Knowledge of various Angular/Jquery packages
Knowledge of Responsive Design
Knowledge of WYSIWYG editors
Knowledge of different performance optimization techniques
Experienced in various data structures and design patterns
Knowledge of asynchronous programming
Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent education.
- Make good engaging user interface
- Integrate apis and make it functional
- Writing tested and documented JS, HTML and CSS
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Make design and technical decisions for REACT-JS projects.
- Ensuring high performance
- Someone with the ability to create testable, reusable, and scalable code.
- Someone very good at understanding requirements and developing services & features quickly.
- Good communication skills & team player, who engages with all stakeholders of the project to add clarity for all aspects of the ongoing software development project.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with project stakeholders, gather requirements, and develop the UI application.
- Create reusable, effective, and scalable VueJs Code.
- Implement front-end components with Vue.js and Vuex(redux) framework.
- Ensure developing robust, secure, modular, and maintainable code.
- Translate technical requirements into code.
- Build responsive UI screens with cross-browser & cross-platform support.
- Test and update web applications.
Key Requirements :
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Experience with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, and Nuxt.js
- Should be having strong knowledge in HTML, HTML DOM, Bootstrap, Stylus, Sass, Less, CSS, and npm for builds.
- Good problem solving, decision making, and prioritization
- Working with the product team and designers to collaboratively build the products that pushes Rely to reach our next stage of growth.
- Tackle the challenges that occur from having your code running on different merchant websites.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimise applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Move fast.
- 3+ years of hands-on product experience in professional software development with front end web development and experience in building user interfaces
- At least one year experience with Angular.
- Familiarity with web development cycles (e. g. package management, module bundling, unit, and integration testing, browser capabilities, etc. ).
- An eye for detail and empathy for the customer.
- Experience building for mobile platforms.
- Ability to write clean, semantic HTML and CSS, agonising along the way for pixel perfection.
- Experience working at a fast-growth startup.
- Experience upgrading angular.
• Individual should come from a structured development environment and possess a good
understanding of development processes (SDLC) and practices.
• Proficiency with front-end development (HTML 5, CSS and Angular)
• Experience running remote apps in the cloud.
• Programming proficiencies: Windows, Linux, jQuery, Angular, Node.js, MongoDB.
• DevOps activity including software releases to production, monitoring, and reacting to
• Strong experience developing complex, scalable enterprise software applications.
• Must understand domain complexity and criticality of delivery on time with consistency.
Front End Angular
Location – Gurgaon
• Good exposure on writing Functional/Technical Design Document.
• Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills and the ability to work in
• Good to have: React JS/ React Native
• Four Year college degree with Preferred major in Computer Science / Engineering /
• The individual must exhibit a great deal of personal initiative and accountability.
• Good interpersonal skills with the ability to facilitate or contribute thought leadership.
• Proficiency in data science and analytics.
• Knack for front-end design, proficiency in Photoshop.
• Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (ELB, EC2, S3, etc.)
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment, such as a growing company or agency.