About Our Company : Agami Tech is a boutique consulting & solutions delivery organisation, specialising in providing our clients end-2-end “Unified Interaction Management & Communications” suite of consulting & solutions
As a company we have helped leading contact-centres & enterprises, across multi-channel interactions (voice/non-voice/speech) processes roll-out leveraging the best of technology platform/strategy viz., cloud computing, virtualisation, multi-platform integration, enterprise apps integration etc. Our offering based on open-standard Platform, combined with our in-house suite of IP will provide an end-2-end solution architecture & seamless integration with existing technology deployments.
The desired candidate should have 6 Months to 2 years of experience in CORE PHP Programming, with good experience in at least one PHP Framework,
Laravel /CodeIgniter.strong coding skills.
Coding and Development. The candidate will be responsible for developing next-generation web applications & software products.
Analyzing requirements, problems and solving them with the best solution.
Producing high-quality code without much supervision and on-time delivery.
Working in a cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during the entire SDLC.
PHP, MySQL, HTML5
Good knowledge of OOPS concepts, Web Development Concepts, MVC, REST API development.
Experience in front-end technologies like AngularJS, React JS etc will be an added plus.
Strong coding skills, good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Experience in unit testing will be an added plus.
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Dedicated to delivering high-quality work and adhering to timelines
Good team player, good learner and a self-starter
Ability to work independently.
Exposure to latest technologies and sky is the limit for the learning.
Flexible work timings.
Opportunity to work with industry veterans who have great experience of the industry.
About Agami Tech
Our mission is to empower each Individual to help them Innovate, so that they can be a driver of their own growth. We are committed to providing an environment where all our employees get an equal opportunity to explore their skills and fulfill their goals. You will be constantly learning here no matter your experience or profile. Become a part of Agami Tech and explore your full potential!
Hands-on experience with ES6 / ES7 / ES8 features.
Thorough understanding of the Request Lifecycle (including Event Queue, Event Loop,
Worker Threads, etc).
Familiarity with security principles including SSL protocols, data encryption, XSS, CSRF.
Expertise in Web Services / REST APIs will be beneficial.
Proficiency in Linux and deployment on Linux are valuable.
Knowledge about ORM like Sequelize and ODM like Mongoose and the ability to handle
DB transactions is a necessity.
Experience with Angular JS / React JS will be an added advantage.
Expertise with RDBMS like MySQL / PostgreSQL will be a plus.
Knowledge of AWS services like S3, EC2 will be helpful.
Understanding of Agile and CI/CD will be of value.
Enthusiastic about developing highly scalable, foolproof, end-to-end quality software? Then, you are the one we are looking for. You are very agile in planning your day, so you code day in and day out without breaking a sweat. You are very passionate about data structures and algorithms. You are flexible in working with multidisciplinary teams and you push your teammates to their limits & ensure that the work is done.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Implement product features with clean and robust code.
* Closely working with designers and front-end developers to make sure the best user experience possible.
* Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to build truly world-class software.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
* Good understanding of data structures and algorithms
* Good hold of Object Oriented Programming concepts
* Working knowledge of Python and Django Framework (Must)
* Knowledge of GIT version control
* Understanding of REST
* Knowledge of any database (PostgreSQL preferred)
* Basics of Linux and Server handling is a plus.
Looking for enthusiastic tech driven individuals who can architect a web application, push pixels, design a web API, design a UI and optimize the backend for scalability. Should be thrilled to deep dive into the field of Location Intelligence.
Hiring for the role of Backend Developer for our Development team. Apply if you are keen to explore how data-tech is changing the decision intelligence landscape.
About the organization
Sociometrik is a geospatial data intelligence start-up based out of New Delhi, India - founded in 2019 with the mission of redefining data-backed executive decision making. We measure and quantify physical earth, built structures and human activity using multi-channel data sources like satellite imagery, smartphone mobility, web records and administrative data to power alternative data-based decision support systems for our clients.
Responsibilities And Duties
- Write effective, scalable and reusable code
- Participate in system design and architecture discussions
- Collaborate with Product Owner to identify optimal ways to implement new features & product enhancements.
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.
- Create UI mock-ups and transform them into quality product features consistent with the Product Owner’s vision.
Frontend Web Developer
- Minimum 3 years of work experience as a backend developer
- Minimum 3 years experience in Node.js
- Must have Experience working in a Typescript codebase
- Experience with Leaflet.JS, Google Maps API, or Geospatial projects are a "Nice to Have"
- Exposure to deck.gl is “Good to Have”.
- Must have Experience collaborating in a team environment
- An analytical bent of mind
- Good time management skills
- Curiosity for learning
- Creative vision
- Team spirit and good problem-solving skills
Below is our hiring process for this position. We will reach out or send a rejection notice to most candidates within 1-5 business days of applying. Sociometrik promises to value your time and professionalism in every step of the process.
- Quick Screening
- Interview with Technical Lead
- Final Interview with Leadership
Summary/Objective:We are looking for high performing developers who will get to develop an awesome product which the end user must love and trust. You will be responsible for building, scaling and maintaining the multiple modules, encompassing - external integration, API management, building business and operation processes, designing and defining micro services, designing multi-input/output state machines. You will work closely with business, product and UI teams and build products that would maximise business impact and customer delight. We are looking for people who love to challenge and contribute to new way of thinking. We value entrepreneurship skills, rolling up sleeves, resolving issues and raising up the bar. We love people who are excellent with delivery and execution and have a design thinking approach. You should be comfortable learning in a fast-paced environment and applying it at work. A quick overview of our stack:
Python, MySQL, NoSQL, Memcache, Bigquery Microservices Responsibilities
• Write clear and effective API documentation.
• Write codes to integrate applications being used by various stakeholders
• Write and review test cases to QA pass your own code.
• Write/review test cases for code and process coverage
• Review code for both oneself and team members
• Reviewing designs, code, and processes from a system security standpoint
• Defining and building micro-services
• Building systems with positive business impact
• Tracking module health, usage, behaviour tracking, measure and improve code and processes Requirements
• An engineer with at least 1-7 years of working experience in web services, preferably in Python
• Must have penchant for good API design.
• Must be a Stickler for good clear and secure coding
• Must have built and released APIs in production
• Experience in working with RDBMS and No SQL databases
• Must have designed thoughtful, extensible data models
• Knowledge of identifying, defining and building micro-services
• Working knowledge of GCS, AWS, Azure or any other cloud provider
• Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
• Communication skills, to speak to developers across the world. Good To Have
• Focus on constant improvement of developer experience
• Building or Working knowledge of CI/CD
• Basic know-how of front-end technologies like AngularJS/React
The Back-end Developer primarily participates in designing and implementing new services as well as participates in customer delivery. It will be possible to influence your work profile based on your interests.
While not mandatory, a generic understanding of user interfaces and being able to position oneself as an end-user is highly desirable. We appreciate also prior knowledge of the Image Processing domain.
We are looking for well-rounded people who care about their craft and understand software development. While we value a formal degree in computer science we do not require one - a candidate with a strong background, open mind and ability to learn would be an ideal addition to our team.
That being said, here is what we think the ideal team member would be:
- Develop and Integrate Django backend and API's with frontend framework.
- Working closely with UX and Front-end Developers
- Participating in architectural, design and product development
- Designing and creating RESTful APIs for internal and partner consumption
- Working in an agile environment with an excellent team of engineers.
- Experienced with the Django REST framework
- Good experience of Python coding skills
- Hands on experience on designing and structuring of database most likely ORM (i.e MongoDB)
- Knowledge of how to build and use with RESTful APIs
- Strong knowledge of version control (i.e. git, etc.)
- Experience deploying Python applications into production.
- Working experience on Apache services.
- Knowledge of cloud services is a plus.
Qualification: Engineering from CSE/IT
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to)
Implement new features using Ruby on Rails/ReactJS/MySql/AWS tech stack.
Learn our cloud-based application and our human business processes.
Reduce risk by identifying a portion of the application code that can modularized into its own
service; set up an API between that service and the main application.
● Expert-level knowledge of Shopify Liquid templating language.
● Maintain/document working knowledge of current infrastructure and recommend
● Generate custom-tailored Shopify themes for Shopify plus clients.
● Act as Shopify expert, specializing in all facets of the e-commerce platform.
● Exposure towards application development and extending Shopify functionalities
using storefront APIs
● Proficiency in working with various Shopify JS APIs (storefront, AJAX Cart, Sections, etc.).
● Proficiency in JSON, AJAX.
● Good understanding of OOPS, MVC, HMVC & design patterns.
● Strong experience in the repository (e.g., GIT) management.
● Excellent communication skills are required.
Hands- on in the following:
- Java 8/J2EE
- Spring boot
- REST API
- ORM- hibernate/ JPA
- Unit Testing and Integration Testing- Junit/ TestNG
Good to have:
Hands-on in the following:
- CI/CD pipeline deployment
- Messaging- ActiveMQ/RabbitMQ/MQ
- NoSQL framework exposure
As Back end developer, we expect you to be motivated in solving real-life complex problems and create compelling experiences for our Resellers. Being a small company we have a culture of creative problem solving, intellectual design, fast-paced development, and passionate product delivery. Enhance or build Restful web services for our mobile app.
- Develop server-side components, REST APIs
- Assume ownership for existing and new modules including design, development, and unit testing for enhancements of existing modules and development of new modules.
- Analyse problems logically and exercise sound judgment in defining, evaluating, and solving difficult technical and operational problems where solutions may be of a precedent-establishing nature.
- Lead the design and architectural improvements
- Participate and collaborate with team members in design discussions, determines areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation, suggest enhancements to architecture, implement POCs, and enhance application.
- Reduce technical debt with quality coding
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field) from IITs and Premier Engineering College.
- Excellent Object Orientation, coupled with excellent problem solving and debugging skills.
- Highly skilled at Java and related technologies, including Java Frameworks like Spring-boot or Drop wizard, RESTful web services, JSON, Servlet, JSP, MySQL, MongoDB, Kafka, AWS Solr.
- Must have hands-on experience in building scalable and secure back end systems.
- Have hands-on experience with systems that are asynchronous, RESTful and demand concurrency
- Good to have knowledge of best software engineering practices for all stages of the software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, testing, deployment.
- Demonstrated experience in Development, unit test application modules based on specified design using PHP, AngularJS, NodeJS, HMTL5, CSS, J2EE/DB2 technologies using Agile Methods
Experience with Databases and having good knowledge of database