- Work with clients to create a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing, PR and advertising campaigns, research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients’ industries.
- Create timely and engaging content optimized for platform used and intended audience.
- Monitor sites for customer service opportunities and initiate conversations on behalf of the client.
- Be happy, smile, and bring a positive attitude to the office
(bringing yummy treats to the office is always a bonus too).
- Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
- Create engaging and professional visuals that reflect client and their brand (Customize social media pages (ex. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube), develop supporting offline collateral, create original content, etc).
- Stay current with social media trends and tools – includes attending networking and educational events, reading blogs, and listening to podcasts.
- Continue to refine and define our social marketing process.
- Work with teams to create a solid branding message that’s reflected across Atomic marketing materials, social media content and shared by employees
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years of social media marketing experience (prefer to have account management experience).
- Experience including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Google Communities, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, Pinterest, and more.
- Knowledge of social media and analytics software (Hootsuite, Raven Tools, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.).
- Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns including Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter.
- Ability to blog about social media on the Atomic website based on research, experience, and relevant social media news.
ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION FOR…
- Strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing and reputation management.
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strategic content creation and excellent writing skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Exceptional time management skills including the ability to handle multiple clients with changing priorities.
About SocialVocial Digital solution private Limited
What you will do-
- Play a critical role in shaping the product & technical roadmap for the team while working closely with product and business leaders across the company on a regular basis
- Ownership of the data & integrations platform as a charter by building robust integrations into all ecosystem data sources Klub’s platform interacts with
- Build, lead, develop and coach teams of top technical talent; plan staffing and recruitment decisions
- Nurture a culture of innovation and experimentation
- Contribute to design and code reviews
- Improve visibility of the team’s execution to stakeholders, by educating stakeholders on technological context and elevating decision making
- Plan pace of delivery to balance high-growth urgencies while avoiding burnout
What you will need to have-
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related discipline
- 7+ years of core software product development experience
- Hands-on experience in building systems that rely on third-party integrations for data and/or money flow
- Strong computer science fundamentals in algorithms, data structures, databases, operating systems, etc.
- Experience with Cloud (AWS), CICD, DevOps, containers, Kubernetes, scripting, SQL/NoSQL databases, Agile Methodology
- Passion for building a data-driven culture, growing talent, and hunger for making a big impactBonus
- Experience in Java/Golang/Python
- Experience in a similar role with a high-growth company
About The Company:
Do Your Thng is a branded content marketplace that helps brands multiply their social and digital media performance through unique content creation with the help of content creators and influencers across genres.
Purpose of the Role:
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about client servicing, is adept at team management and can lead projects.
About the Position:
The Client Success Executive will be responsible for directly communicating
with the client and be responsible for understanding the client's brief and
coordinating work between different teams.
Plan & co-ordinate
- Plan for pitches to new/existing clients
- Build a strategy for the team so everyone has work and responsibilities
- Distribute work amongst team members
Liaison with different teams
- Meet and liaise with clients to discuss and identify their promotional requirements
- Liaise with, and act as the link between, the client and the team by maintaining
regular contact with both
- Ensure that communication flows effectively
- Negotiate with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns
- Handle budgets, manage campaign costs and invoice clients
- Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns
- Arrange and attend meetings
Execute and report
- Make pitches, along with the team, with the aim of securing new business for the
- Write client reports
- Present creative work to clients for approval or modification
- Work with the team to devise a campaign that meets the client's brief and budget
- Present the campaign ideas and budget to the client
- Work with the key stakeholders for formulation of marketing strategies
- Train new joinees and ensure smooth workflow
Keep up to date with newer trends and best practices
- Stay abreast with the latest brand campaigns
- Stay up to date with all relevant things in the marketing, advertising and media space
Work with clients in support of new business opportunities, client service, and internal team communication
• Understanding client queries on features and issue , coordinating with internal team members.
• Utilize product solutions and marketing teams to refine service offerings.
• Client service executives collaborate with a company’s multiple internal departments to help improve the quality of products.
• Must be strategic planners and have a strong understanding of a company’s products so they can train clients and answer questions in both group and one-on-one situations
• Client communication and ensuring completion of task with total customer satisfaction along with TAT/Quality.
Strong Written and verbal communication
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Preferably Male candidate from BGV field.
Below find the Job Description:-
Skill Set :
- Hands-on experience with Advance Excel.
- Team Handling experience
- The ability to generate excel reports & Validate them.
- Problem solving attitude
- Team Player
Job Responsibilities :
- Hand On experience in payments, stock management, Ecommerce Operations, Online Market Place, Cataloging (Procurement Expert/ Inventory Management).
- Minimum 5 years of team handling experience
- Strong interaction with Internal & External teams.
- Managing Internal & External Merchants.
- Ticket & Escalation Management.
- Sale Support & getting higher discounts to improve sales
Job Title: Onboarding Specialist
Location: India – Noida, Bengaluru, Remote
Shift: Global (Territory Specific)
Job Function: Customer Experience
Employment Type: Full Time
SaaS Labs, founded in 2016, is a fast-growing company in the software as a service “SaaS” space focusing on the cloud contact centre space. The cloud contact centre space is a fast-growing market with an addressable opportunity of $24B globally and is expected to witness explosive growth in the next few years. The company was founded by Gaurav Sharma, who is a third-time entrepreneur, having successfully sold both his previous companies (in 2012 and 2016). With a current employee strength of 75, SaaS Labs expects to double it by the end of 2021. Bootstrapped since inception, the firm recently closed a large venture capital round from two large global funds The firm has two core products for now - justcall.io (https://justcall.io/) and helpwise.io (https://helpwise.io/) and the vision is to build a portfolio of contact centre offerings and not just restrict to these products only.
About the Role
As an Onboarding Specialist, you will become a product expert and ensure that customers achieve their desired outcomes quickly and efficiently drive value throughout the onboarding experience. You will set up customers for immediate success by facilitating the implementation process, and educate them on the product, help solve their technical concerns and ensure smooth adoption of the product and services. As an onboarding specialist, you act as a customer's trusted advisor and have the potential to influence their future journey with SaaS Labs products.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the customer needs, including business objectives and challenges.
- Record the use cases, customer requirements and customization requests
- Develop success plans for the customer to quickly achieve their desired outcomes
- Train customers on the product features and educate how they help achieve the desired objectives
- Drive the implementation of product for all the new customers to ensure they achieve their first aha moment quickly
- Develop and educate the customer on the best practices
- Collaborate with sales, product, engineering and success teams to ensure the customer requirements are met
- Engage the right stakeholders and establish strong relationships with new and existing customers and leverage feedback for continuous improvement of the process
- Take ownership of the onboarding the customer, identify and target ‘at risk’ customers and take appropriate steps to engage with them proactively, understand the concerns and drive resolution
- Ensure a successful warm handover of the customer post the onboarding cycle to the customer success team without letting the baton to drop.
- Has 2-4 years of experience in a high touch, low touch or tech touch customer onboarding in a B2B SaaS or Tech Product based company
- Should have worked with the C-level and senior executives
- Should be open to aligning with US / EU / AUS time zones
- Has exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Showcases exemplary written and verbal communication skills to work along with global customers
- Has strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Has worked with global customers, and across different segments in the past
- Exhibit a true passion for customers and for customer success
- Preferred experience of working with at least one Customer Success tool like Gainsight, Totango, ChurnZero, or similar.
- Ensuring proper legal compliances under the Companies Act and other enactments within mandated time
- Independently convening the Board/ Committee meetings including preparation of agenda, minutes and other allied matters.
- Liaising with Advocates for handling of legal issues.
- Liaising with other departments within the Company for day to day work.
- Liaising with RTA, Auditors and other external agencies as and when needed.
- Handling of all Annual General Meeting related work including the preparation of Annual Report.
- Express their operations strategies and objectives to make sure that the company reaches its target and operates effectively.
- Assisting higher executives.
- Working directly with customers handling the documentations.