Location : Ahmedabad
- Minimum 2 years of experience working as Software/Solution Architect
- In-depth knowledge of enterprise integration patterns
- Expertise to help developing advanced cloud-based solutions like AWS, Google or Microsoft. Ability
- to plan, design and scale AWS cloud based implementations using the best practises recommended
- by Amazon
- Experience in software development and coding in various platforms (like Java, Python, Node.js,
- Angular, Kotlin, React, Swift etc)
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience with enterprise service bus like Mule, Apache Camel is a plus
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
- Leads development of solution architecture , preparation of technical plans, in liaison with business
- assurance and project staff
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Working proactively to maintain a stable, viable architecture and ensure consistency of design across
- projects within the programme
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for
- new software or applications
- Ensures that technical strategies, policies, standards and practises are applied correctly working
- proactively to maintain
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired
- Provides guidance on technical aspects of the solution development and integration
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Ensures that appropriate tool and method are available, understood and employed in the
- architecture development
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About A leading global digital consultancy
Roles and Responsibilities
1) Understand client requirements and functionalities.
2) Write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
3) Responsible for solving complex technical issues.
4) Ensure quality projects are delivered within defined timelines.
5) Active involvement in client communication to understand functional requirements.
6) Maintain high standards of quality for code, documentation and other deliverables.
1) Good experience in React
2) Hand on Node.JS./Express JS
3) Database : MYSQL/MongoDB
4) Experience in Java Script, Typescript.
6) Experience working in an Agile environment.
7) Good communication skills.
- Responsible for monitoring project deliverables on day to day basis
- Required to update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project's progress.
- Assist, train, and ensure project team members with tasks that you have assigned to them.
- Test the product modules and manage the change request, bug reports, etc.
- Assist project managers in the planning, execution, and monitoring of projects Develop and maintain project plans, timelines, and progress reports.
- Facilitate communication between intern stakeholders, clients, vendors, and management.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of relevant Project Management experience.
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills for documentation, user stories, etc.
- Proficient in MS Excel, and Presentation. Proficient in Jira, Confluence, and Notion is a plus.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Experience with project management tools and software.
- Ability to identify project risks and issues, and develop mitigation plans.
Python experts for NSO work
- Strong coding Experience in programming language like Python (Minimum 5+ years of experience)
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Python development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Python platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Python Java and JEE internals
- Knowledge of Yang data modelling, Netconf (Must) and XML
- Knowledge on REST/ SOAP API's
- Basic knowledge of Networking i.e., MPLS, L3 VPN.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
- Very strong aptitude and reasoning
- Ability to break complex problems into parts and solve them
- Must be able to communicate thoughts clearly to the team
- Good understanding of various database i.e., Mongo DB, MYSQL.
- Good understanding of the DevOps tools Jenkins, GitHub for version controlling.
· Knowledge on NSO
We are looking for a highly capable Node.js developerto optimize our web-based application performance. Collaborating with our front-end application developers, designing back-end components, and integrating data storage and protection solutions.
Full Stack Responsibilities: Developing and maintaining allserver-side network components. Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsivenessto front-end requests. Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements. Designing customer-facing UI and back-end servicesfor various business processes. Developing high-performance applications by writing testable,reusable, and efficient code. Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions. Running diagnostic tests,repairing defects, and providing technicalsupport. Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports. Recommending and implementing improvementsto processes and technologies. Keeping informed of advancementsin the field of Node.js development.
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 6,00,000 to 10,00,000
We are looking for a passionate, energetic and self-motivated MERN Stack Developer, who is ready to take on some real world challenges. You should be willing to push limits set down by development platforms to the fullest.
You will be assisted by our talented team and will be provided all resources required, provided you are worthy enough to avail them. You will be working seamlessly with other teams, management members and clients.
As a MERN stack developer, you will:
- Learn something new every single day.
- Communicate clearly with your peers and clients.
- Design, Develop and Optimize Frontend, Backend and DB Schemas
- Involve yourself in Code structuring, modelling and versioning
- Envision new logic and development methodologies
- Work relentlessly for Bug fixes and code maintenance
- Participate in intra team and cross functional coordination
- Ensure the completion of thorough Quality and Unit testing of developed applications
- Implement outside data source and APIs for instance Payment Gateways
- Framework Prerequisites – ExpressJS, NodeJS, ReactJS
- Database Prerequisites – MongoDB
- Familarity with WebRTC, GraphQL and Socket Programming will be plus.
As a candidate, you must possess knowledge of:
- Web Backend or Server Development Workflow.
- Editors, for instance Sublime and VSCode.
- Language Libraries and APIs such as Redux, scoket.io, etc.
- Frameworks like MVC.
- Server Architecture and Frameworks for instance Redis.
- DB Architecture, Schema design and tools for instance MySQL Workbench.
- Remote Data Handling with REST and JSON
- SDLCs such as Waterfall, SCRUM, Agile.
- Git frameworks like GitHub and GitLab.
Hiring Process :
- Knowledge Assessment MCQ: Day 1
- Coding Assessment Round: Day 1/2
- Technical Interview with CTO: Day 2/3
- CEO & HR Discussion: Day 2/3
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as NodeJS
- Familiarity with database technology such as dynamo db or firestore and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Revise, edit, proofread & optimize web content
- Work cross-functionally to enhance the overall user experience of our platforms
- Own various design tasks involved in the web development life cycle from start to finish
- Project Management: Gathering requirements, creating technical specifications and architecture documents, creating good documentation, and managing a project timeline.
- Provide technical related consultation to team members.
- Be updated with the latest trends, tools, and technological development.
- Understanding of performance testing and optimization techniques
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Develop interactive, user-friendly applications using the latest frameworks.
- Developing Front-End and Back-end Web Application
- API design, creation, and integrations.
- Exposure to AWS, Digital Ocean, GIT.
Experience Required : 3 to 8 years.
Location : Permanent Work From Home
Salary : Best in Industry
- Designing and developing user interfaces using angularJS best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for AngularJS projects.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
CAST is the market leader in Software Intelligence. Its unique technology thoroughly examines the structure of complex software systems, with MRI-like precision. It delivers accurate, actionable, and automated views of software architecture, critical flaws, quality grades, sizing metrics, open source usage, and cloud readiness levels. Hundreds of companies rely on CAST for greater objectivity in crucial business decisions, faster application modernization for Cloud, raising the quality and security of their custom software. CAST operates globally with offices in North America, Europe, India, China.
Title: Software Developer
Working at CAST R&D means being an important part of a highly-talented, fast-paced, multicultural and Agile team based in Paris (France) and Bangalore (India). The team builds sophisticated source code analysis platform leveraging parsing, control flow, data flow and others mechanisms to fully understand the inner structure of the complex IT Systems developed and used by the Fortune 500 companies.
You, working as individual contributor, will be integrated in Dashboard Teams working on web portals of CAST AIP. Your teammates will be located in India and in France and you will have the opportunity to travel to France every year.
You will collaborate to writing and designing new features and improve existing ones. You will write unit tests and drive code reviews. You will participate into best practices definition and technology watch. Depending on will, skills and experience, you will have the opportunity to take technical lead on topics or projects.
While the domain of CAST is a niche, the position will propose you to work on software that dedicate to company Dashboards and control software, focusing on technical and creative skills.
- Experience : 3-6 years
- Experience in developing front-end/full stack applications at scale
- Should have experience in any of the front-end framework like React, Angular, BackboneJS, Ext etc and HTML/CSS/Bootstrap .
- Experience in backend technologies like GOLANG, NodeJS, Python, REST web services and Java(OOPS, Collections, DB Access) or any other technology.
- Good to have skills like REST, Bootstrap, UI Components, CI/CD, NoSQL based DB is added advantage.
- Experience with advanced CSS programming using LESS or SASS is a plus.
- Expertise in of server side technologies and SQL/NoSQL is a plus.
- It involves design the software system, Select algorithms, theories or technologies that will be used for BUSINESS Applications
- Contribute to software development design discussions for new features and new product development
- Strong Problem solving skills and ability to troubleshoot applications & environment issues.
- Adaptability, ability to learn faster, Independent, responsible and diligent.
- Good team spirit and interpersonal skills, Excellent Written, Verbal, communication skills, Analytical skills & Business Thinking.
The candidate should have a passion for technology and a flexible, creative approach to problem solving. You are autonomous and take responsibility for your work.
Ideally, you know how to write unit tests and maybe even better write them in TDD. You have knowledge in agile methodologies such as Scrum. You know about GIT and the use of continuous integration tools. You have developed single page JS applications end to end.
Candidate should have a bachelor or Master technical degree or equivalent experience. Strong knowledge in software engineering. Proactive Self Starter, creative thinker in designing, developing and supporting applications. Work as part of cross functional, passionate agile project teams to ensure quality is driven into the heart of the development process.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable AI based software solutions.
You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software
development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end
coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a
team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to have conversation with you.
- Work with data science teams ,development teams and product managers to ideate
- software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software .
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Capable to handle the individual module / Project
- 2-5 years of relevant experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing Web based,desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Experience in React.js .
- Experience in Python Django Framework .
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL,Postgresql, MongoDB), web servers (e.g.Apache) and UI/UX design .
- Familiarity with Cloud services like AWS, GCP.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind