Candidates MUST HAVE :
● Substantial experience in building complex and scalable solutions.
● Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, design patterns
● Strong experience and understanding of various APIS / Web Services and SQL/NoSQL databases
● Architected non-trivial solutions for a company at a scale
● Proficient in unit testing, writing mocks, automated functional tests, and end-end tests
● Experience with a variety of languages, stacks, and programming paradigms
● Capability to contribute across the web and mobile stacks
● Strong desire to drive change, and ability to adapt to change quickly
● The ability to independently lead problem-solving and build elegant, maintainable solutions to complex problems.
Good to Have
● Experience in building projects with TypeScript, ExpressJs, NextJS, ReactJs, Flutte,r etc.
● Experience with gRPC or GraphQL API implementations.
● Experience in any other programming languages such as Python/Go/Scala
● Experience with Kubernetes, Docker and
● Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
● Good hand-on with data streaming technologies like Kafka
● Experience with cloud APIs (e.g., GCP, AWS, Azure)
● Understanding on information security and data privacy
● Experience in open-source development and contribution to open-source technology
Roles and Responsibilities :
● Write clean, reliable, reusable, scalable, testable and maintainable code.
● Produce best in class documentation, testing and monitoring
● Estimate effort, identify risks
● Mentor/coach other engineers in the team to facilitate their development and to provide technical leadership to them.
● Rise above details as and when needed to spot broader issues/trends and implications for the product/team as a whole
● Practice and promote craftsmanship in software engineering (coding, testing, code reviews, documentation, scalability, performance, etc.)
● Break down requirements, estimate tasks, and assist in planning roadmap accurately
● Develop iterative solutions to address expansive product goals
● Platformism components as libraries, utilities and promote reuse
● Be able to conceptualize and develop prototypes quickly
● Own large technical deliverables and execute in a structured manner.
● Take accountability for the overall health of the products you build and ensure predictability of the deliverables of your team 1
● Drive technical roadmap of the team in collaboration with Product and Business Teams.
We are looking for Java Fullstack Developer to work on
Shipping & Logistic SAAS Application. We are a small team of passionate and productive developers both in USA & India.
We are looking to expand our team and looking to hire Engineers with the right skill set, who would like to spend a long duration with the company, learn the product in and out and grow with the company.
Great if you also have working experience or understanding of Gradle, Grails, Groovy etc.
The candidate should be a confident problem-solver and passionate about delivering quality results.
The candidate must be good at English communication as we daily interact with our International Teammates.
We are located in Pune and looking for Java Fullstack Developers from all over India, who can work remotely, but still, be an integral part of the team.
Experience: 7+ years
• Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
• Design client-side and server-side architecture
• Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
• Hands on experience in Spring Boot and good knowledge of MySQL, MongoDB
• Hands on experience in building RESTful based APIs
• Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
• Write effective APIs
• Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
• Create security and data protection settings
• Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
• Write technical documentation
• 7+ Yrs experience as a Full Stack Developer.
• Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
• Experience developing Rich Internet based applications
• Experience with Spring boot and Angular 6 or above.
• Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Great attention to detail
• Organizational skills
• An analytical mind
*) Any degree from a reputed university
*) Proven software development experience and Java/J2EE skills development.
This position requires J2EE Full Stack development experience of 2 to 6 years. Further it requires good multitasking and communication skills. Further it requires good communication skills - written and spoken, and good multi-tasking skills where he/she can manage multiple tasks with high productivity. The candidate should also have good aptitude, should be able to learn iTech’ s cloud-based products within a reasonable time, hardworking and should have the ability to go the extra mile to complete the assigned tasks on time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop the various modules, features and reports in our products using JEE and database technologies/frameworks
- Take responsibility and work with peer developers in the team in completing the features/tasks assigned.
- Perform code review with peer developers on various features in the product.
- Handle the support tickets which requires development effort and fix them.
- Learning and implementing new front-end and back-end technologies.
- Mentor and guide junior developers.
- Involve in building and deploying the product version in UAT and Production environment.
- Work on multiple versions of the projects in parallel.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Tech/B. E./MCA/M. Tech with 2 to 6 years of related work experience
- Exposure to SOAP/RESTful Web Services, XML/JSON technologies, JBoss/WildFly Application Server, PostgreSQL database is a bonus
- Knowledge in any tools including Eclipse IDE, Source Code Control Systems such as Git, and Software Configuration Management systems would be a plus.
The candidate must have :
1. Excellent problem solving and logical skills.
3. Developing RESTful APIs that read and write JSON.
4. Experience with databases like MongoDB, Redis or any NoSQL databases.
5. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
6. Experience with AWS, Elastic Search would be an added advantage.
7. Ability to plan, execute projects to deliver in time and with quality.
8. Highly motivated Individual to learn and to mentor project members.
9. Excellent Communication and collaboration skills.
• High self motivation to lead & build projects from beginning to end;
• You've shipped multiple products and are willing/able to demonstrate how you solved specific problems to solve users needs;
• Excellent communication in presenting your code and communicating what problems they are solving while giving/receiving feedback;
• Ability to quickly grasp goals and requirements from light specifications;
• Must be able to effectively & efficiently work with stakeholders spreads across many timezones;
• 3+ years of experience working in a modern commercial web development environment and shipping solid product;
• Solid understanding of the full web technology stack (e.g. HTTP, cookies, asset loading, caching, REST, Thrift);
• Past experience or familiarity with architectural patterns of large, high-scale web or mobile applications;
• Experience building and using continuous development environments; • Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities;
• Rigor in A/B testing, test coverage, and other web best practices;
• Analytical and strong quantitative skills, plus experience combining code and math;
• Familiar with most of the following: Microsoft Stack, Python, Node.js, Docker, AngularJS.
Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
Work with sharp, motivated and passionate co-workers spread across many regions.
Rare opportunity to make real positive impact on the world!
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve your skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
We are offering superb career growth opportunities and benefits.
• Candidate must have done 6-month training in MEAN/MERN profile
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Candidate must have in-depth knowledge of Node js/ React js, Mongo DB, MySQL, and Express js.
• knowledge of Creating secure RESTful-based web services.
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to these problems
• Write “clean”, well-designed code
• Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Follow industry best practices
• MCA, B.Tech / B.Sc /M.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Interested candidates can apply here with their resumes.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full Stack Developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
Full Stack Developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
- BE / BTech / MCA / BCA Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Node, Java, PHP, Python and Ruby.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Very strong in HTML & mobile techniques;
- Strong knowledge of Codeigniter / Laravel;
- Experience with Angular or React;
- Back-end skills PHP, MySQL or equivalent language such as C#, java, etc.;
- Strong knowledge of source control e.g. Bitbucket, Github;
- Experience with deployment and configuration of common stacks (LAMP, MERN, MEAN)
- Ability to work with design files for web development needs;
- In-depth experience with MongoDB & MySQL, including SQL & PL/SQL, or NoSQL query building
- Knowledge of tools & frameworks such as Gulp, Grunt, Node, Composer, etc.
- Ability to work with APIs;
- Experience working with CMS systems e.g. Magento, Wordpress;
- Good knowledge of web hosting environments e.g. cPanel, AWS, Google;
- Python skills are a plus