About NAV Consulting, Inc.
At Lucidity, we are a year and a half old company and we work on helping large enterprises manage their cloud storage platform.
Our founders bring with them more than a decade of experience working with top tech Gaints in the world, building and selling large tech products from zero to one. We are seeing a lot of early traction and expanding aggresively.
We are a B2B product based startup building the next generation of storage orchestration system for cloud. We are hiring agressively across multiple roles and looking for passionate engineers to join a very young and energetic team at Lucidity.
What you'll do
Technology is at the heart of our organization. As part of the tech team you will
- Understand product requirements and brainstorm ways to address them.
- Build features from scratch and have complete ownership for it.
- Deliver efficient, reliable, scalable code with high automated test coverage.
- Contribute to team decisions in the overall architecture and practices of the company.
What you'll need
- At least 1 year experience in a product based company.
- Experience working with distributed environments.
- Comfortable with at least one Object Oriented Programming language.
- Hands on with AWS or at least one other public cloud.
Good to have
- Experience handling highly scalable systems.
- Experience with at least one among C++, Java.
- Experience with docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with Linux file systems.
- B Tech/M Tech in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Deeply technical with a track record of successful delivery.
We're hiring a set of highly skilled, enthusiastic and passionate people who thrive in a high growth environment. We believe the best way to grow is to give everyone the opportunity to pursue their interests. At Lucidity, you have complete freedom to work on projects that interest you. Plus, with benefits like flexible hours, company offsites, unlimited leaves, we ensure you enjoy the journey as much as we do.
Experience in product development field with hands on experience.
Strong Experience in OOPS with .Net, C# or relevant technologies with SQL Server or any RDBMS .
Knowledge in WinForms, WCF is a plus
Experience in rest api, web security, microservices is a plus
Experience in one unit test framework - JUnit/NUnit, Selenium, testNG, etc. is essential.
Working on data structures & algorithms, time & space complexity, OOPs
Transforming Logic to Code
Job Role & Responsibility:
VMWare NSBU HCX team is looking for passionate engineers with a startup mindset and ready to solve business problems by applying technical engineering knowledge. You will be a part of enterprise class HCX cloud mobility platform to help customers solve datacenter evacuation, consolidation and hybrid cloud use cases. You’ll be part of a dynamic engineering team where a passion for innovation is a key to address technical problems, improve performance and scalability and focus on continuous improvement is of paramount importance. You will be a part of R&D development team focused on various aspects of HCX ranging from workload mobility to networking in the context of hybrid cloud paradigm. As part of the job, you will work with senior architects and other engineers of the team to deliver world class enterprise class product.
- Background with Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field) with 4+ years of substantial professional experience
- Strong programming skills in Java/Go/Python
- Knowledge of distributed systems
- Understanding of Micro Services architecture, REST APIs Design and Development
- Understanding of Kubernetes, Kafka, No-sql, Java/Sprint, Client MVC
- Exposure to one or more UI technologies
- Organized and passionate about details; able to effectively perform multiple/concurrent tasks within deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Strong knowledge about virtualization, and/or container technologies
- Experience in SDN/Networking/Network Management domain is added plus
- Exposure to AWS, Azure is added plus
Providing technical expertise for every phase of the project lifecycle—from concept
development to solution design, implementation, optimization and support. Interacts
with a set of clients (client senior developers and architects) to create technology
specifications from business requirements for one of the modules within the project.
Prepares the technical design of the more complex technology components within the
module (one or more of client/web presentation tier, server tier, data access and data
model, integration component, package function customization).
Assists the architect in articulating the pros and cons of using a certain technology stack
or component or design pattern versus another to the clients and project team and
drives selection of technologies, designs to come up with the optimal architecture.
Drives the performance tuning, re-design and re-factoring for a module.
Contributes to designing and implementing the build, releases process as well as system
configuration and deployment characteristics of the application.
Required Tech Stack
2+ years of strong development skills in Java with JDK 1. 8 & above version &
Microservices with Spring boot/ Spring.
Should have strong acumen in Data Structures, Algorithms, problem-solving and Logical/
Thorough understanding of OOPS concepts, Design principles and implementation of
different type of Design patterns.
Sound understanding of concepts like Exceptional handling, Serialization/Deserialization
and Immutability concepts, etc.
Good fundamental knowledge in Enums, Collections, Annotations, Generics, Auto
boxing, etc. Experience with Multithreading, Concurrent Package and Concurrent APIs Basic
understanding of Java Memory Management (JMM) including garbage collections
Experience in RDBMS or NO SQL databases and writing SQL queries (Joins, group by,
aggregate functions, etc.)
Experience with at-least one NoSQL (Any of Cassandra/Couch base/Hadoop), Hands-on
experience with JMS
Hands-on experience in creating RESTful webservices and consuming webservices
Hands-on experience with Spring.
Hands-on experience with any of the logging frameworks (SLF4J/LogBack/Log4j)
Experience of writing Junit test cases using Mockito / Powermock frameworks.
Should have practical experience with Maven/Gradle and knowledge of version control
systems like Git/SVN etc.
Good communication skills and ability to work with global teams to define and deliver
Sound understanding/experience in software development process, test-driven
We are a Fintech Start up targeting to capture $ 900 BN consumer payment &lending opportunity. We are building platform of the future in which the offline / online merchants would be able to expand their consumer base. We also empower merchants to collect payment digitally and help build their identity through our offerings.
Consumers would be able to make their purchase decisions and would get the options to convert their purchases in to easy EMIsThe founders brings over 4 decade of banking & financial services experience with strong market connect to bring required resources (like Customer, Capital, relevant business team etc.). Detailed business model can discussed during the meeting process.
You are passionate, a strong technical contributor, and an emerging leader. You have a proven track record of creating reliable, scalable, and high-performance products, building large-scale distributed systems
- Developing front end website architecture
- Designing user interactions on web pages
- Developing back end website applications
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
- Designing and developing APIs
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Java 8 and above
- Experiencein databases Mongodb, MySQL, SQL Oracle etc.
- Working knowledge in IOC Container / Spring boot& ORM, Spring Security, AOP JMS.
- Experience in Microservices, Eureka, Zuul, Ribbon would be an added advantage.
- Experience with build tools like Ant, Gradle or Maven and troubleshoot build issues.
- Should have exposure to GIT, Jira etc..
- Develops resealable frameworks/components and POCs based on Product Architecture RoadMap.
- Uses best practices during web services implementations and works with the REST
- Strong analytic problem-solving skills.
- Proactive work ethic.
Senior Software Developer will be responsible for the design, development, and implementation of software applications using primarily Microsoft technologies, such as .NET. The candidate will work as part of a software development team.
1. Excellent knowledge of Vb.Net, C#, .Net 3.0/4.0/4.5, ASP.Net, ADO.Net
2. Experience in developing web applications and web services in Microsoft Visual Studio
3. Good proficiency in CSS, HTML, AJAX, XML and Java Script
4. Experience in developing T-SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers using SQL Server 2008/2012
Extensive experience in all stages of SDLC with strong coding, debugging and analytical skills.
Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Sound analytical and grasping skills to understand business/functional requirements.
Ability to work independently on assigned tasks and with peers and stakeholders.
Experience: Minimum 3+ years of relevant experience in Dot Net.
· 3+ years java development experience with JSE/JEE, Java based Micro-services framework and implementation, Spring framework, Hibernate framework, SQL etc
· Hands on experience on Spring boot & Microservices .
· Strong knowledge of micro-service logging, monitoring, debugging and testing
· Implementations experience of micro-service integration, packaging, build automation and deployment.
· Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
Company Name: NeoQuant Solutions Pvt Ltd
Position / Designation: JAVA Developer
Years of Experience: Experience of 2 to 6 years
Educational Qualification: MCA/ME/Msc-IT/BE/B-Tech/BCA/BSC IT in Computer Science/B.Tech
Job Location: Mumbai (2 min from WEH metro station)
2 to 6 years in software development
Hands-on coding experience of CORE JAVA, SPRING MVC, SPRING BOOT, JSP , WEBSERVICE, WEB APPLICATION, HTML5 BOOTSTRAP, ANGULAR
Experience in second-line support, problem-solving and issue resolution
Good knowledge of SQL
Strong problem-solving / analytical skills and a sense of personal responsibility
Strong communication skills
* Proficient in Core Java,
* Framework Experience (MVC/Spring/Hibernate/Struts)
* Experience in Android (Added Advantage)
Kindly revert back with an updated resume
- B Tech/BE or M.Tech/ME in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college.
- Experience level of 7+ years in building large scale applications.
- Strong problem solving skills, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with distributed systems handling large amount of data.
- Excellent coding skills in Java / Python / Node / Go.
- Very good understanding of Web Technologies.
- Very good understanding of any RDBMS and/or messaging.