- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field.
- 1-3 years of experience required
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii, Laravel, and CodeIgniter.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Familiarity with SQL/No SQL databases.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good problem-solving skills.
We are having urgent requirement of PHP Developer at GIGL Summaries Private Limited
Experience: 1 year to 10 years
CTC: upto:-10.00 Lakh
Responsibilities and Duties
- PHP Web Development experience – Strong knowledge Core PHP and MVC PHP frameworks.
- Strong technical skills
- Should have positive and adaptive behavior. Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding client requirements & functional specifications
- Developing and maintaining dynamic websites and web applications
- Must have experience with any MVC framework like Yii, Yii2
- Must have capacity to work independently and also as a part of team
- Eager to learn new web technologies
- Must have a good knowledge of Modular Programming
- if knows node.js or react it would be plus point
We are looking for Backend Developers who are passionate about solving problems. We offer a result-driven, fun, and dynamic environment. So far, we've built a reasonably-sized, high-powered team and are always striving to be the best place to work we can be.
Our Tech Deck :
- Backend & Servers
- Google Drive
Your Part :
- You shall be part of our design and development team. You shall be assigned one or multiple modules, wherein you shall:
- Write backend code and APIs, maintain the database and cache.
- Rapidly develop next-generation scalable, flexible, and high-performance systems.
- Act as an intermediary for problems, with both technical and non-technical people.
- Collaborate with the team to prioritize projects and ensure on-time completion.
Preferred Qualification & Experience :
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience/knowledge
- Working knowledge of both Unix and Windows in a software development setting prefer strength in Unix (all flavors) environment.
- Strong HTTP fundamentals.
- Basic networking knowledge.
- Familiarity with relational database concepts and RDBMS systems such as MySQL etc.
- A solid understanding of REST principles, and experience writing backend code to change or design APIs.
- Worked on NoSQL databases like Memcache, Redis, MongoDB etc.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Preferred Skills & Abilities :
- As a Developer:
- Write clean, manageable code and maintain proper documentation
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies and frameworks to maximise development efficiency
- Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithms
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Passion for quality and innovation
- An eye for detail
- As a team player
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Ability to manage and drive small teams
- Ability to work independently in small teams
- Estimate timelines and deliver as per schedule
- Responsible and capable of meeting tight deadlines
- Thrive in a variable and demanding startup environment
- Collaborate with multiple disciplines like product, engineering, marketing, research and support, and enjoy working in a collaborative environment
- Understand technical and business needs and fulfil them
- Strong experience in core Java programming.
- Good experience in Spring and Hibernate
- Proficiency with JSF/third party JSF components framework
- Must have at least 2+ years exp. of Web application development with exp. in using any MVC framework
- Knowledge of OOP concepts, industry best practices, and design
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Work experience writing Unit tests
- Good understanding of web technology and enterprise-level applications
- Work experience in applying the best practices of Web Application development
- Working experience in an Agile team especially with SCRUM
- Good to have experience in JSON, HTML5, CSS and XML
Following Skills will be an added advantage
- Working experience of Prime-Faces
- Knowledge of Spring Web Flow
- Should be self-motivated and a quick learner with a problem-solving mind-set
- Attention to detail and follow-through to achieve good quality and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as in an individual environment
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Skills Needed: Java,Spring,Springboot,Microservices
Should have hands-on experience with Java
Should have hands-on experience with technologies like spring & springboot
Should have hands-on experience with Microservices Architecture
Experience:2 Yrs to 5 Yrs
Notice Period: Immediate to 10 Days(Max)
Work from Home till Pandemic End
Syfe is the digital wealth manager for investors who expect more – greater transparency, smarter personalised portfolios, and better investment outcomes.
We combine proven investment strategies with game-changing technology to give investors globally diversified portfolios that are in sync with their personal risk profiles. Unlike traditional investment management, there are no high fees or hidden costs involved, so investors can be sure they are always earning the best possible return on their investment.
We are backed by leading Global investors and building Asia digital wealth champion out of Singapore.
Who are we:
While we are a diverse set of people, we value the following core traits:
- Fast learning: We often require learning new tools and technologies. We believe in adopting them if they are particularly well suited for our problems, instead of limiting ourselves to what we already know. However, we are always short of time and therefore have to learn fast.
- Versatility: While each one of us has a core skill, we possess at least one secondary skill as well. Apart from allowing the team to be fluid, it also helps us understand how all pieces (frontend, database, network, servers, etc.) fit together.
- Madness about quality: Put together, individual lines of code should be robust, scalable, high-performance, fault-tolerant, and most importantly, beautiful software. We also stay up-to-date with the latest in the world of software to make ourselves better.
- Passion: To try out new ideas and iterate on existing product features, and love experimenting with new technology if it's right for the job. Because not only do we ride the cutting edge, we make it happen.
- Collaboration: We believe that engineering is a continuous process of learning and improvement and that the best way to learn is by getting help from your fellow engineers. Coding is more fun when you do it together and appreciate the feedback.
We are seeking a Backend Engineer to develop and own state of the art products that help bring people closer to their financial goals. As we build and scale Syfe over the next few years, our product and engineering team is growing and it is the perfect time to join the team at an early stage and create an impact within and outside the organisation.
- Take ownership of new products/features.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of our backend APIs and fund management system.
- Ensure adherence to engineering best practices and maintain the overall quality of our codebase.
- Mentor and assist younger members of the team and perform code reviews.
- Work with the product team to translate powerful ideas into everyday business value.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- Firm grasp of at least one programming language
- Experience with distributed system a plus
- Curiosity about how things work
- Problem-solving skills, analytical mind, and positive attitude
What you get:
- Opportunity to be a core part of the team and shape the company
- Opportunity to learn and grow fast
- Competitive market salary
- A fun workplace
- Most importantly, a kick-ass team
Job Title: Python Developer
Job Location: Pune ( Baner)
Experience: 4 to 8 years
Notice Period: 1 Month or Less
Skills: Python (Django, Flask), MySQL, Strong focus on OOPS and Architecture, Bitbucket/GitHub, NoSQL
- Experience in developing web applications and APIs(REST, XML, other open sources)
- Strong programming foundation in Python, MYSQL & OOPS Experience in Django/Flask
- Experience & Good understanding of HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Ajax, JS etc while experience on Angular, Node JS will be an added advantage.
- Solid exposure of API integrationsand familiar with various design & architectural patterns.
- In depth knowledge of Source Code Repository and experience working with Bit-bucket.
- Experience working on Apache HTTP or any other web/app server.
- Hands on experience in DB design, Architecture, coding, unit testing and debugging.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Sound in data structure analysis and algorithm design.
- Ensure cross-platform compatibility of information retrieved from web services on Android and iOS platforms, in terms of Push Notifications, platform-specific issues, etc
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle and best practices
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Should be a problem solver with an attitude to contribute towards the success of Team/Project as well as organization.
- Should be able to guide other members in the team
- Should take initiatives to improve code quality standards and team efficiency.
- Should be able to Participate in the requirements gathering and come up efficient solutions
- Should be able to Efficiently estimate on high and low level along with assessing risk items
– We are looking for a kick ass software engineer with exceptional skills in data structures, algorithms, core java, and distributed systems. If you think you have it in you to deliver on aggressive timelines, have the hunger for growth, don’t like giving excuses, contribute to product features, be hands-on and deliver a world-class product, then we want to hear from you.
This is a predominantly back-end engineering role.
– You are a rockstar engineer with proven capabilities working on SaaS product and a passion for writing exception code.
– You are hungry for an opportunity to join a start-up and become a member of core platform team driving the company forward.
– You will be responsible for the delivery of product features as a part of the platform engineering team.
– You will be hands-on working on key features of the product.
– You will be responsible for design of back-end architectural changes and product features.
– You will have plenty of opportunity to learn and implement ideas to build products in efficient and cohesive manner.
– Understand the product mission, goals, and tasks and execute with the team to achieve them.
– Understand the design and architecture and build modules in accordance with it or recommend and make the necessary changes that adds more stability to our product.
– 4+ years of experience with hands-on experience in Core Java/Kotlin
– 2+ years of experience as a technical architect with responsibility for core features
– 4+ years of working experience in cloud-based systems
– 2+ years of experience working on distributed systems
– 2+ years of experience working on Kafka and Zookeeper
– Experience working on RxJava/ Reactive Programming
– Adept on design patterns and distributed systems
– Excellent verbal and written communication
– Proficient in building REST APIs to interact with relational and non-relational data sources
– Proficient in SQL and RDBMS
– Hands on experience in code and system optimization
– Experience in working with NoSQL databases is a plus