Proficient in Java, J2EE and related technologies.
• Experienced in using spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, messaging systems.
• Good understanding of relational database performance concepts and usage of ORM frameworks such as Hibernate
• Expert understanding of the object-oriented design and programming concepts
• Strong working experience on Data Structures, Algorithms and Collections.
• Solid experience building applications on top of RESTful APIs.
• Knowledge/experience with Spring MVC
• Stroing knowledge in developing and executing automated unit, functional and integration tests
• Good communication and analytical skills.
• Strong trouble shooting skills
· Candidates must have substantial applicable IT experience, extensive development, programming experience in Core Java, J2ee, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Webservices using Restful, any DB (Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL server).
· Preferably the candidate must have worked in development projects and must have experience in Java / J2ee design patterns.
· Experience in AWS, Azure will be an added advantage.
· Candidate must have good experience in Agile methodology.
What you will be doing
- Building and maintaining Java micro services.
- Develop new features and improve existing features of the application.
- Coding, Implementing, Unit Testing and Documenting Java based services.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Code reviews and ensuring adherence to software development standards.
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure.
- Participating in requirements gathering and functional specification activities.
- Resolving and helping to mitigate production issues.
What you need to be successful
- Has proven himself as a solid individual contributor and has some initial management ability
- Understands the culture and upholds it
- Well respected with the team
- Looking to grow more as a manager than as an engineer
- Split time b/w hands-on technical work and people management of a small team
- Be a role model for the people in your team
- Responsible for team mentorship, technical planning, resource allocation & project delivery
- Build solid working relationships with counterparts outside engineering
- If we shortlist you for a lead role, then you'll have to mentor SDE-1 towards their SDE-2 journey.
- Progress up to manager in 2-3 years
- Strong Data Structure and Algorithms
- Experience of building micro services architectures, developing RESTful services,continuous integration, unit and integration testing.
- Proficient with SpringBoot, Hibernate, JUnit and other Java frameworks apart from RDBMS and NoSQL databases - PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Gauge or other BDD frameworks and experience in Fintech would be preferred.
Senior Software Engineer
3-6 yrs | Bangalore Office
● Build highly available, secure, distributed systems in a microservices architecture.
● Collaborate with some of the best engineers in the industry to work on complex challenges in large-scale computing
● Own, build and operate external customer facing systems that demand stringent service-level agreements.
● Continuously learning about new technologies.
● Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
● 3-6+yrs of relevant work experience.
● Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related discipline
● Experience in software development building successful production software systems.
● Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals, including algorithms,
complexity analysis, data structures, problem solving, and object-oriented analysis
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Experience developing software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
● Experience in building microservices based systems with distributed architecture.
● Experience with modern object-oriented programming languages such as PHP, Java,
GoLang, Python, or C#, preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform.
● Experience in RDBMS and NOSQL databases with writing SQL queries
(StoredProcedure, Joins, group by, aggregate functions, etc.).
● Ability to work in a fast paced, agile environment and in an ownership
What We are Building
- We are a pure-play data products division at Fynd, Products Excellence and Research (PEXAR)
- We are building a SaaS product to help every organization of any size in the world to make better and faster decisions using data. We believe these products can be used to solved problems across the globe and truly help democratize data to derive meaningful insights and actionable notifications. We are building a non-eCommerce product division to kick-off this democratization.
Whats the role?
- We are looking for Individuals with a Product Mindset who can become part of the founding team in building a modern SaaS Data platform, with a focus on distributed data processing, stream, and batch systems. We value people who are quick learners, are curious and can leverage their technical skills to deliver robust applications and features.
- Drive technical Roadmaps of the team in collaboration with Engineering and Product.
- Own large technical deliverables and execute in an exemplary way.
- “Platformize” components as libraries, utilities, and services and promote reuse.
- Actively participate in design and code reviews to build robust applications and features.
- Exhibit ownership and leadership skills required to become an indispensable part of the engineering team and culture
- Ensuring continuous professional self-development by participating in team learning sessions and having an attitude of not just learning but also teaching others.
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Demonstrated expertise building and enhancing Java / Spring-based microservices.
- Strong framework experience using Spring Boot, Spring MVC and Spring Data.
- Strong foundation knowledge of Design patterns and experience in applying it to solve use cases.
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases and any NoSQL database.
- Experience implementing and consuming large scale web services.
- Experience using system monitoring tools and automated testing frameworks.
- Basic knowledge of Cloud based services like AWS.
- Strong understanding of Caching and messaging platforms.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience in working with to AWS Lambda and S3 for application development.
- Exposure to frameworks like Spring Cloud, Spring Security and Spring Batch.
- Worked on technologies like Elastic Search, Redis and MongoDB.
- Understanding of Monitoring tools like Grafana, Prometheus, Sentry and New Relic.
- Understanding and working experience with GIT and Artifactory.
What do we offer?
- Exceptional Opportunity
- Opportunity to build one of the next best SaaS Product
- Opportunity to be in the founding team of the Product
- Trusted by the best in the Industry : Investors : Google / Reliance
- Blissful and Positive Culture
- Flexible Work Hours
- Weekly Team engagement activities
- Celebration(small or big) are carried out with equal high energy
- Limitless Growth
- Courses completed on Coursera are reimbursed
- Weekly learning sessions are organized
- Insurance and Care
- Group Medical Insurance(Includes Spouse and Parents)
- Group Term Insurance(4*CTC)
- Remote working due to Covid-19 Pandemic
- Cool Office Space
- Amazing office in WeWork with the coolest recreational area, lounges, and amenitiesVijay Diamond Building - Office Space in Andheri East | WeWork
- Free breakfast and Friday Lunches
What You’ll Do:
- Ensure timely and top-quality product delivery
- Ensure that the end product is fully and correctly defined and documented
- Ensure implementation/continuous improvement of formal processes to support product development activities
- Drive the architecture/design decisions needed to achieve cost-effective and high-performance results
- Conduct feasibility analysis, produce functional and design specifications of proposed new features.
- Provide helpful and productive code reviews for peers and junior members of the team.
- Troubleshoot complex issues discovered in-house as well as in customer environments.
Who You Are:
- Strong computer science fundamentals in algorithms, data structures, databases, operating systems, etc.
- Expertise in Java, Object Oriented Programming, Design Patterns
- Experience in coding and implementing scalable solutions in a large-scale distributed environment
- Working experience in a Linux/UNIX environment is good to have
- Experience with relational databases and database concepts, preferably MySQL
- Experience with SQL and Java optimization for real-time systems
- Familiarity with version control systems Git and build tools like Maven
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- BE/B.Tech./M.Sc./MCS/MCA in Computers or equivalent
The set of skills we are looking for:
- Big Data
- Apache Kafka
- Spring MVC
LetsTransport was founded in 2015 by IIT-Kharagpur alumni. It is a series-B funded, last-mile tech-logistics solution provider for intra-state deliveries based in Bangalore. It offers reliable, affordable, and professional services, structured to serve enterprises. LetsTransport aggregates light commercial vehicles for urban logistics and has onboarded 55,000+ truckers on its platform across 14 cities. LetsTransport works across industry sectors like organized retail, FMCG and e-commerce, distribution and 3PL companies. Some of its clients include Amazon, Flipkart, Bisleri, Vishal Mega Mart, Future Supply Chain, Coca-Cola, Delhivery, and Udaan. The company offers customized logistics solutions for clients, along with other value-added services such as screened drivers, audited and GPS-enabled vehicles, point-to-point billing, status updates, 24x7 service, and greater efficiency, all at transparent and economical pricing.
At LetsTransport, we have a singular mission to transform urban logistics in India through technology. We are a B2B tech logistics company serving India's largest corporations across industries with their urban logistics needs and are the market leaders in intra state enterprise logistics.
Values at LT
We Think Big
We Think Big and seize the opportunity.
We Put our Customers and Partners First
We earn our customers’ and partners' trust by standing by them and strive to create a lasting positive impact on them.
We Collaborate with each other
We enable others' success and build on others' success. We work together and focus on collective goals rather than individual goals; always keeping the organization first.
We Own what we do
We seek what is best for LetsTransport, rather than what is best for yourself or your group. We believe that ownership is a culmination of personal accountability, a culture of organizational responsibility, and owning the outcomes and consequences of our actions.
We work with Integrity
We do the right thing even when someone is not looking & more so when inconvenient. When in doubt, we disclose and consult.
We Learn and Innovate
We seek to learn & improve ourselves. We pick challenging problems and solve them by looking outwards and learning the fundamentals of existing solutions being used across industry.
Above 3 Years
- Extensive and expert programming experience in any one programming language (strong OO skills preferred).
- Deep experience in at least one general programming language (Java, Ruby, Clojure, Scala, C/C++, Python and SQL)
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Have a penchant for solving complex and interesting problems , Worked in startup like environment with high levels of ownership and commitment
- Excellent coding skills – should be able to convert design into code fluently
- Good skills to write unit & integration tests with reasonable coverage of code & interfaces
- Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex business flows
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency programming
- 3 years and above exposure in the art of writing codes and solving problems for large scale.
- TDD is a plus
About the role
At LetsTransport, SDE-2 are engineers who create features based on product requirements. You’re expected to design and code in multiple tech components related to your functional area. You’re required to learn the best practices and design principles and patterns to make the code-base maintainable and extensible. You must also develop a deep understanding of non-functional requirements, such as reliability and availability, scale, horizontal scalability, etc. over time and make tech stack decisions accordingly.
We are looking for engineers who are well rounded - quality conscious, product thinkers, business cognizant and smart – not mere coders. Engineers get to significantly amplify their impact with the problem areas in Letstransport.
What you’ll do:
- Design components by translating product requirements, break down project into tasks and provide accurate estimates
- Independently come up with different solutions, extensibile Low level design. Write modular, extensible, readable and performant code
- Choose the right Data Structures, tools and tech stacks and be able to do High Level Designing with guidance.
- Build, develop, mentor and coach junior team members
- Collaborate with teams by contributing to the shared vision and working closely with cross-functional stakeholders.
What you’ll need:
- B.Tech or M.Tech or equivalent with at least 3-year of experience
- Build abstractions and contracts with separation of concerns for a larger scope.
- Extensive programming experience in any one programming language like Java, Scala,Python, Golang, Node, SQL etc
- Strong object-oriented programming skills.
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency programming
- Ability to work with complex business flows and dealing with huge amounts of data.
- Experience of building robust and scalable web-applications is good to have.
Our young and rapidly growing team at Zycus is looking to fill out vacant positions for Java Developers. We are a well established SAAS based company, with 20+ years of AI legacy and experience in the industry. Once you join us, you will get to innovate and experience the latest technologies including Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and AWS Cloud. We are looking for candidates well versed with Java/J2EE, Spring boot, Microservices, Hibernate, JMS/ Kafka/ Rabbit and most importantly an expert in design patterns. Exposure to Cloud platform, Full stack environment and Agile methodology, would be a plus.
We are looking for curious, collaborative candidates who are willing to learn and ready to take up new exciting endeavors. You are going to work together with the team on complex innovative projects in the industry. We are basically looking for an enthusiastic candidate with a coding experience of about 5-10 years, with a hands-on experience in Software Product Development and ownership.
You could be a perfect fit if you,
- understand use cases and product requirements, can design, develop, review (code/design), unit test, module test, integration test, documentation for PDLC.
- are an expert in maintaining, enhancing, bug fixing and following standard documentation process laid down for the project.
- follow the defined PDLC process and participate in improving the process, work with cross functional team to achieve project delivery goal.
- ensure all the work meets or exceeds predefined quality standards through exhaustive testing, peer reviews SQA process standards.
- are able to build solution which is easily scalable, high speed/ real-time performance, configurable, deploy-able and secure in SaaS environment using any open source tech stack.
- are able to identify, track and mitigate risks to the product
- are responsible for planning product iterations and releasing iterations on schedule.
- 5-10 years’ experience in Java, J2EE and associated technologies (Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, Micro Services, Spring boot)
- Technical Skills: Core Java, Advanced Java, J2EE, Exception handling, Collections, Oops, UML, Oracle, Jenkins, Maven & Linux
- Should be able to build solutions which is easily configurable, deploy able and secure in SaaS environment.
- Must have worked spring boot Extensively.
- Strong hands on development experience in Java, J2EE.
- Product development experience in agile environment will be a big plus though not mandatory.
- Highly Tech Savvy and hands-on.
- Strong evidence of a solution/product created ground up.
- Has in-depth knowledge on technology and end to end development processes.
- Has the ability to recommend new processes/alternatives to meet Product development requirements and rolling them out the team.
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
- Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
- A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world’s leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
- Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
- Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
- Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users.
Zycus helps enterprises drive real savings, reduce risks, and boost compliance, and its seamless, intuitive, and easy-to-use user interface ensures high adoption and value across the organization.
Start your #CognitiveProcurement journey with us, as you are #MeantforMore
Click here to Apply : Java Developer - Zycus (workable.com)
Dot is a technology start-up, operating in Fintech and e-commerce space. With the aim to
revolutionize offline-to-online(O2O) space, Dot strives to enable digital transformation of Offline businesses using smart innovations. This is a huge market, serving the 1.3 billion strong Indian population.
The start-up is led by a strong and experienced team. It has already raised seed funding of ~US$ 35.5 Million from renowned investors.
To know more, head over to: www.dotpe.in
About the Founders
The company is led by an experienced team, three ex-PayU employees - Shailaz Nag, Gyanesh Sharma & Anurag Gupta, with proven expertise & knowledge of the fintech space as well as experience in building & managing companies.
Shailaz Nag is a well known visionary entrepreneur. He was ex-Managing Director and co-founder of PayU, (India’s largest and profitable Payment Company) which is currently valued at US$ 3 Billion. He was also one of the founding members of Ibibo Group. Shailaz Nag is a Chartered Accountant and also holds an MBA degree.
Gyanesh Sharma is an IIT Delhi alumnus, holding a B.Tech. degree in Computer Science. He has strong experience in leading tech teams, holding position of
● CTO at Shopclues
● Head of engg. at PayU
● Engg. Head at MakeMyTrip
Anurag Gupta has a decade long experience in building financial services business. He was Vice-President & Business head at PayU for Omnichannel business. He also headed Bank & Product Partnership for PayU.
Dot has raised seed funding of US$ ~35.5 million from
● Naspers Fintech (PayU) -
○ $120bn group with global presence. Listed in London, Johannesburg, Amsterdam
○ Presence in India : MMT-Goibibo, PayU, Flipkart, Swiggy, Byju’s, OLX
○ Global Presence : Tencent - WeChat, OLX
● Fosun RZ Capital
○ Affiliate of Fosun Group - A $100Bn Chinese conglomerate
○ Presence across global growth markets
● Info Edge
○ Parent company of naukri.com, jeevansaathi.com, 99acres.com, shiksha.com
○ Listed on NSE & BSE with a market cap of INR 27,000 crore
○ Major investor in zomato.com & policybazaar.com
At Dot, we are solving the key problems that lie at the heart of Offline businesses by equipping them with commerce and fin-tech products. We are building a horizontal Omni-channel platform encompassing several Products all aimed at empowering all types of merchants, big or small, with Digital Technology. Whilst strengthening the merchants, our products also aim to direct this digital transformation towards improving the customer journey.
Our initial Product line-up has already garnered attraction from several renowned enterprises as well as significant interest from every medium and small-scale merchant we touch. And this just marks the start of our journey!
• Understanding the business requirement and provide good scalable solution
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
• Completely owning the backend services of a module
• Building reusable code and libraries for future use
• Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
• Our stack is ReactJS, React Native, Golang, MySQL, NoSQL and hosting environment is AWS
Skills and Qualifications
• Extensive and expert programming experience in anyone programming language (Golang/ C/ Java).
• A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, software design and distributed system applications
• Experience with building and scaling apps with RDBMS as well as NoSQLs.
• Experience creating scalable Web APIs for mobile and browser consumption
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Have a penchant for solving complex and interesting problems
• Worked in start-up culture with high levels of ownership and commitment
• Excellent coding skills – should be able to convert design into code fluently
• Engineers from Tier 1 colleges
The Engineering Manager (EM)is responsible for a managing a team of full stack engineers that is building highly innovative and cutting edge solutions. This role is accountable for leading a team, developing code, deploying and managing in production. Most importantly, the EM, while working with the Product owners drives the product Net promoter score (NPS), user satisfaction, building the product roadmap and delivering highly functional, exceptionally innovative and intelligent software. You will be called upon to be the technical representative for your team during cross-team collaborative efforts and planning. Success in this role will require strong and innovative approaches to problem solving, great technical leadership, excellent communication (written and verbal, formal and informal), flexibility, accountability and a self-motivated working style with attention to detail.
You are great at
As an Engineering Manager, you’ll take the lead as you - drive product development, operations and technical decision making. You’ll have a strong focus on team management and development, equal focus will be on writing production code and hands on active development of the capabilities and solutions. Assist in defining infrastructure need and use enterprise solution and drive resolution of technology roadblocks including code, infrastructure, build and deployment. Manage overall software development cycle by adhering to development and security standards. Establish good stakeholder communication and work closely with Product teams and influence set product roadmap and help drive requirements while being a strong advocate of extreme agile and DevOps practices across engineers. Build and manage a team of high performing full stack engineers and provide leadership, coaching, motivation and recommend staffing levels, operating procedures, tools and systems for the team. Provide career development and performance management to a team of engineers.
Required Candidate Profile
- 4 year degree in or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of engineering (software development) experience
- 1-3 years of managing teams with a strong track record of delivery for cross-functional product experience with Cloud hosting and managing products
- Proficient in building high performing APIs and writing specs
- Expertise in programming languages. Hands on experience in Java, J2ee technologies is preferred.
- Experience in SAP Hybris Commerce would be a plus
- Experience with integration, data handling technologies and other open source frameworks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to variety of audiences
- Team-orientated, passionate about developing others’ skills and capabilities
- Successful track record of working in large scale technology solutions
- Deep understanding of agile development processes and methodology including continuous integration and delivery, with a mindset of building incrementally and delivering business value quickly