4 -6 yrs. of relevant Salesforce development experience.
Experience on the Salesforce Lightning Platform including Process Builder, Workflows, Lightning App Builder, etc.
Experience with Salesforce Development including Lightning Components, APEX, SOQL, and SOSL.
Experience with Pardot form/template development and integration.
Thorough with Community portal and customization.
Experience with assessing Salesforce patching and critical updates.
Certified as Salesforce platform developer and actively renewing.
Salesforce CPQ and Product/Price book configuration experience
Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net. – (Optional)
Experience with Technical Architecture for Salesforce.com
Excellent verbal communication skills.
Experience with DevOps and CI/CD technologies
Good problem-solving skills.
Ability to provide Salesforce custom solution and provide oversight on improvements.
-Ability to quickly adapt to changes.
-Additional Preferences or certifications: Certified as Salesforce platform developer and actively renewing.
-Soft skills required: Good Communication Skills, client facing experience.
-Flexibility with timings as we are supporting US based clients and there are deployments during non-business hours and weekends
About Semperfi Solution
- Design, develop, and test UI for customer-facing websites;
- Ensure and drive the success of AEM enterprise-level integration and development efforts affecting upstream and downstream legacy systems;
- Ownership and accountability for delivering quality outcomes that balance technical, business and operational goals;
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional front-end code;
- Delivery of the test preparation and execution on a day to day basis, including execution and defects reporting;
- Develop/deploy custom OSGI bundles;
- Examine existing and proposed applications. Evaluate, gather and document user requirements;
- Monitoring and management of the execution of the test cases including reporting;
- Design, develop, and implement data driven software solutions, mission critical data centric systems that are efficient, scalable, and supportable;
- Defining environment and resource requirements and managing their use on a day to day basis for that release.
- Competitive compensation (fair salary, bonus plans + equity);
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Experience with products in the Adobe Suite such as Audience Manager, Test and Target, Campaign Manager, Analytics, and others;
- Be well-versed with AEM workflows setup and maintenance as well as User and Group Management;
- Solid skills in HTML5 and CSS3;
- Working knowledge in AEM 6.1 or above;
- Experience in Maven, SVN, MySql5.6;
- Experience collaborating with various stakeholders;
- In-depth knowledge of OSGI, Apache Sling, HTL and JCR;
- Knowledge of Agile Development Methodologies;
- Ability to understand and integrate with HTML/JS/CSS built by front end developers;
- Experience in – Spring MVC, J2EE, Hibernate;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Math, or related work experience;
- Worked with agile development processes using JIRA and Workfront.
Note: No Work from home
Required skills and experience
Should have 2+ years of development experience in C++.
Prefer someone with experience of VC++ and MFC.
Strong Object Oriented Design skills & C/C++, VC++ programming Skills
Experience on MFC based GUI designing preferred
Experience on developing applications on Dialog based, MDI, and SDI architectures
Experience on developing win32 or MFC based DLLs and Libraries
Hands-on experience in implementing multi-threaded applications
Qualification : Graduate
Experience : 5-7 yrs
Location : Delhi
Have automation test code quality which should be excellent, with minimum test script failures
To be able to identify automation scope and areas without much help (UI, API)
To test, deliver features on time and without any regression or production issue
To write corner negative test cases
To be Independent: shouldn’t need any hand-holding in carrying out well-defined tasks
To be well versed with debugging skills: should be able to debug , fix issues in Automation
To have a sense of ownership and commitment to the cause of company: Appetite to learn new
To train team members on tool use and test automation tools, practices, techniques and best
Communicate cross-functionally throughout the engineering organization
To continuously monitor and boost test coverage across the product
Key Skills required:
Bachelor’s degree or better in CS or related field, with 5-7 years’ experience in software test
development, including creating/maintaining test automation frameworks from scratch and
minimum 2-3 yrs experience in Selenium
Exposure to best practices in SQA and software development, including code reviews,
debugging, troubleshooting and CI processes
Good knowledge of object-oriented programming preferably JAVA
Experience in front-end (APP &Web) Manual Testing, API automation, preferably using tools
like Selenium/Appium/Rest Assured with a framework like TestNG/Cucumber
Hands on exp in API-Testing, test planning, case execution, test bed preparation
Some experience/comfort with working in a Linux/Unix environment
Excellent analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting skills
Knowledge of current build and test automation tools and processes, such as JUnit/TestNG,
Maven,Jenkins, Git, etc.
Experience in Android/IOS test automation using frameworks like Robotium/Appium/etc.
Experience with performance testing, function testing, regression testing, web based CRM app
testing, stress testing, web API testing and advanced aspects of system testing automation
Have excellent communication skills with a customer driven approach
Maxify Digital is a full service Salesforce APAC implementation & product innovation partner focused
towards “Digital Transformation Programs” leveraging the power of Salesforce & Platforms. With a
joint experience of 100+ customers and deep product development experience of more than 18 years,
we leverage the power of Salesforce platform to bring ideas to reality and help our customers transform
Experience: 3-6 years
AEM, Java, Jenkins, DevOps
"Experience on Agile methodology.
- Hands on experience on AEM, JCR, Apache Sling, Apache Felix
- Develop AEM templates, components, fragments and experiences
- Work extensively in Core Java 1.8, JEE, AEM 6.2, AEM 6.1, AEM 6.0, CQ5.5, Apache CXF
- Translates business requirements into AEM specific implementation, specifications, designs, Authors content, etc.
- Make changes to AEM site content, assets, pages, workflow, etc.
- Design and build components, templates, dialogs, and workflows using the AEM architecture (Sling, CRX, OSGI, JCR)
- Diagnoses and solve technical problems related to content management such as search result accuracy, dynamic content linking, formatting, image scaling, internationalization, and personalization
- To work on agile methodology, rapid development and prototyping environment"
Good to have JDBC, ANSI SQL, Jenkins, Core Java, DevOps, Adobe AEM
Adobe AEM , Adobe cloud, Adobe Marketing cloud, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target , Adobe Social , Java, AEM, Jenkins, DevOps
Roles & Responsibilities :
- 10+ years’ experience in Java based web development.
- 5+ years’ of experience in Adobe AEM implementation for customer facing websites.
- 3+ implementations /Architect AEM websites experience.
- Experience in guiding globally located development teams for technical issues Preferred Requirements
- Experience in delivering Adobe Experience Manager websites with integration to other Adobe Marketing cloud products like Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target and Adobe Social
- Experience with designing solution for Responsive Web sites and best practices in multi-channel environments.
- Experience in working with different business stakeholders at all levels of the company and influencing the technical decision for implementations
- Strong SDLC experience: familiarity in Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently and investigate improvements to processes
- Experience in working with multicultural teams at different levels in the organization
- Proven experience in owning a platform and proactively drive towards excellence"
- In charge of interfacing with clients to understand key requirements, business background and design objectives.
- Finding out about the project requirements estimating the time the project will require, and providing a cost
- Preparing website information architects wireframes.
- Worked on Shopify & ecommerce platforms
- Provided a proper web platform by coordinating in
- Website building with a creative approach & activating social networking platform for the clients.
- Assisting in selecting the right technology framework for developing the solution, discussing
- proposals with clients and ideating to develop user interface design, website maps and navigation features.
- Interact and coordinate with designers and coders to effectively execute the idea.
- Test the website and identify any technical problems
- A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface
- Should have an understanding of Google Analytics and how it works
- Should be a team player and lead the team and delegate work
- Should have a good eye for UI and UX and design
- Well Spoken and good with communication
Skills: SFDC, Visualforce, Apex, Service Cloud, Integrations, Lightning, Communities
Nice to have: Identity, Integrations with one of the middleware like Jitterbit/ Informatica / Pentaho /TIBCO, SFDX
- At least 4 years of experience in salesforce development.
- Expert knowledge in designing and building products, services and solutions
- Deep understanding on micro services architecture and its application to create highly scalable applications.
- Expert level knowledge in Docker, Kubernetes and cloud native application development.
- Ability to craft responses and design solutions to customer requirements