- MS or BS in Computer Science or a related subject.
- At least five (5+) years of web application testing and automation framework experience.
- Taking complete ownership of product testing efforts.
- Proficiency in Java/ Python or any other Object-Oriented Language.
- Experience of Selenium & WebServices or REST API testing or backend testing
- Ability to design and develop test automation frameworks from scratch
- Experience in CI/ CD setup preferably with Jenkin
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Expert in methodically developing use-cases-
- Expert at writing automation test cases using Selenium.
- Expert at testing the web application for both functionality and performance.
- Understands what world-class quality for SAAS Products
- Expert at communicating the QA results with the engineering teams
- Expert at increasing visibility for blocker/critical issues.
About end-to-end testing of the conversational AI product.
Greetings from People First Consultants!!
We are hiring for one of leading client in Chennai
Work Location: Chennai
Exp:3-6 yrs (Associate).
Notice: Immediate to 30 days.
- Experience with Test Design/Execution with Tricentis (Tosca), Selenium Apptus
- Experreince with SAP Agile & Salesforce.
- Automation of Web Portal/Service.
- Framwork Creation, Script Creation and Maintainence.
- Managing requirment in terms of Automation.
- Ability to work individually and also in a team as and when required.
- writing and executing codes with respect to the software and its specifications.
- Maintaining test scripts inventories
- Able to create test plan/strategies for automated tests
- Creating required data for test cases
- Candidate with recent experience of 4-6 years in Automatoin testing
- MCA or Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering or Information Technology
- Experience in Automation for UI ,Mobile application, API, Web and Performance
- Experience working with, customizing, and extending test automation frameworks.
- Defines test strategy, develops detailed test plans, specifications, test cases, test scripts and test data sets that validate functional, performance requirements and update existing test procedures based on requirement changes and test analysis.
- Designs and implements robust, scalable, high quality Test Automation Suites within a Continuous Integration and Deployment environment to improve quality and productivity of functional, regression, and system tests.
- Works in project-wide reviews of requirements, system architecture, and detailed design documents; interacts with Management, leads, and other team members in a one-to-one or one-to-many meeting format.
- Experience working on tools like Selenium/Appium/Load Runner/JMeter
- Must have good knowledge of API testing.
- Expertise in test management tools and defect tracking tools i.e Jira
- Working knowledge of different tools and technologies like Charles, fiddler, Jenkins, GIT.
- The ability to analyze complex technical information
- An awareness of current issues affecting the industry and its technologies
- Ability to think abstractly.
- Expertise in debugging issue faced or reported by client.
- Communicates technical concepts and information to internal staff/peers and stakeholders; strong verbal, documentation, and interpersonal communication skills required.
- Identifies opportunities for process, tools, and test methodology improvements, and drives those from concept to implementation.
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems.
- Development background is a major plus
- Knowledge in performance/load testing.
- Experience in Business Intelligence testing in various reports
Following skills are an added advantage:
- Knowledge of AWS
- Knowledge in security testing
- Experience in "e commerce" domain and application knowledge
- Knowledge of SQL and Database Testing
- Hands on experience in developing test codes using Python and Pytest frameworks for a minimum of 3 years
- Experience in writing test cases for embedded software for a minimum of 1 years
- Experience with Agile Software Workflows such as Scrum
- Experience with Git, Jira and Confluence
- Should be an expert in Python
- Hand on experience with OOPS
- Strong communication skills
- Hands-on experience in API testing & developing automation test script for mobile or tablet devices using Appium
- Ability to identify new testing techniques and tools
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent team player and exhibit a positive attitude
- Strong collaboration, oral and written skills
- Strong understanding of Bluethooth, BLE, understanding of WiFi (802.11a/b/g/n)
- Ability to propose new ideas on how to improve customer satisfaction and quality of product
- Ability to carefully examine requirements and specifications to anticipate quality issues and provide timely feedback when specifications are incomplete or inaccurate
- Experience testing Firmware is plus
- Develop and implement unit and integration test cases and scripts for embedded firmware
Other Important Criteria's
- Required Educational Qualifications: Minimum B.E/B.Tech with 60% in academics.
- Min. Experience Required: 8 years.
- Should be able to join immediately or within 15 days
• Candidate must have experience 6+ years in API automation and API testing.
• Having Strong knowledge in Programming Language.
• Experience in creating branches and workflows using Git
• Experience in Appium, testng, cucumber, Selenium, page factory, maven
• Experience with tools & applications such as JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, Git
• Proven track record in integrating end to end process of mobile automation deployment solutions with CI/CD pipeline and running on emulators and physical devices.
• Very good Knowledge of java OOPs Concepts
· Good analytical and communication skills
· Strong Automation Scripting experience
- Will work with a team of test engineers to ensure the highest quality product delivery and define measurable metrics to gauge progress against objective QA goals.
- Set and drive expectations around quality for major releases grounded in solid customer impact and product understanding
- Understand how all elements of the system software ecosystem work together and develop QA approaches that fit the overall strategy
- Be responsible for development of test strategies and creation of appropriate test harnesses
- Oversee the development and execution of test plans and monitor and report on test execution
- Be a trusted partner for senior management to determine best solutions, help drive alignment and implement decisions throughout your team.
- Generate and provide quality metrics for your area/application
- Collaborate with onsite managers on feature sprint planning and provide metrics on testing progress.
- Consistently maintain transparency with the work and identify potential risks during releases.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or equivalent.
- 10+ years of industry experience.
- 5+ years of experience in hands-on testing and 3 years of experience as a manager.
- Experience managing senior test engineers
- Experience in Python
- Experience in automation testing
- Experience in managing resources and area ownership within a distributed and adaptable model.
- Strong knowledge in automated testing methods and technologies required, preferably with (Selenium, REST Assured, SoapUI)
- A solid engineering foundation indicated by a demonstrated understanding of product design, life cycle, software development practices, and support services.
- Experience with standard test, defect, and automation management tools such as HP ALM, JIRA, and Jenkins.
- As the team needs to develop continuous integration of the framework we are looking for someone with CI/CD Infrastructure experience.
- Proven track record to lead a team efficiently when working with tight deadlines across multiple projects while maintaining a balanced work environment.
- Experience coordinating teams across multiple sites and time zones
- Experience in delivering large releases to the customer through direct and partner teams.
- More than 3 years’ experience with scripting languages, such as Python.
- Experience with test automation tools and frameworks such as PyTest, Robot, and Postman.
- Experience with cloud environments such as GCP, AWS, and Azure.
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Knowledge on testing open source applications
- Domain knowledge in Data Engineering.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to track multiple test executions.simultaneously and to be able to synthesize the results
- Experience in a SaaS environment that has an agile development process is a huge plus
- Strong people management skills with a proven ability to hire and grow talented programmatic and user-level personnel
- Experience working closely with development and business teams to communicate problem impacts and to understand business requirements
- Experience in agile development methodologies with continuous integration
SDET (Software Development Engineer in Test)
Grounds up build REST API automation framework using best in class open source, cloud technologies. Help build automaton first Quality culture in a fast growing product team. The ideal candidate is a self-starter and operates with a high sense of ownership.
What you will do:
- Author extensible, manageable REST API automation suite.
- Works closely with the Development team to release high quality, predictable releases.
- Develop detailed understanding of overall product architecture, engage at design time to access Automation and Test environment impact.
- Build Test plans, create prioritized regression suites.
You have 2 - 4 years of proven automation and quality assurance experience with any product.
- Strong hands on programming experience in either Java or Python.
- Deep understanding of REST APIs, have built Test Suites validating product functionalities using API automation frameworks like tavern, postman etc.
- Good to have an understanding of the AWS/Mobile App Automation. environment. ALBs, VPCs, IAM roles.
- Understanding of Docker is nice to have.
- Good understanding of Object oriented concepts.
Job Type: Permanent
Experience: 4+ Years
- Develop and implement test plans and procedures using the testing tools
- Hands on Experience with web application testing.
- Experience with test automation for web using tools such as Selenium using Ruby/Java
- Good knowledge of working with PostgreSQL
- Good knowledge of writing test cases in Zephyr scale (JIRA)
- Good knowledge using Postman API
- Good knowledge of GitHub
- Knowledge in Cucumber with Ruby is added advantage
- Should have worked with Agile technology
As an SDET at Jumio, the candidate is expected to develop and maintain automated functional, integration and load tests for web applications that ensure the quality of developed product features. They are supposed to be champions of quality and participate in developing and enhancing continuous delivery solutions. They are expected to participate
actively in agile development rhythms (scrum, kanban etc), be able to read / write good quality code. The role also requires some level of manual testing depending on project needs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 3+ years relevant work experience.
- Experience in unit testing, acceptance testing, integration testing, system/end-to-end testing for Web applications / REST services
- Experience in Spring Framework is required
- Minimum 3 years experience with Java or Groovy or Python
- Ideally some experience with Spring Boot, Docker, Selenium, AWS
- Comfortable usage of UNIX-like operating system and basic bash scripting knowledge
- Spring Framework Knowledge
- Enjoy working in a self-organizing team environment
- Strong debugging, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
- Think further than the solution appears to require
- Excellent analytical, conceptual and communications skills in spoken and written English
- Fast learner, high capacity for abstract thinking and structured approach to work plus a hands-on mentality and international mindset
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, distributed systems, and asynchronous architecture
- Strong understanding of system and application performance characteristics
- .Net or AngularJS knowledge
- Mobile Automation Testing, esp. Appium
- Machine Learning / Computer Vision knowledge
- Reviewing and analyzing system specifications
- Collaborating with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Executing test cases (manual or automated) and analyzing results
- Evaluating product code according to specifications
- Creating logs to document testing phases and defects
- Reporting bugs and errors to development teams
- Helping troubleshoot issues
- Conducting post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
What you need to have:
- 5+ years of extensive experience in Automation & Manual Testing. (3+ years of automation exp)
- Experience in Smoke Testing, Regression Testing, System Testing, Performance Testing, UI Testing.
- Experience in Linux, Client Server and Web Applications Testing.
- Extensively involved in Web Application Automation testing using Selenium/ Protractor.
- Experience with tools like cucumber for BDD.
- Experience in Integration/Web Services testing using Rest UI.
- Experience in preparing Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Test Plan & Strategy
- Experience in Software development lifecycles, including Agile methodologies.
- Experience in Continuous Integration.