Attention: We are looking for Immediate joiners!
Are you looking to level up? The Senior Product Owner (Digital Transformation) role at FirstPrinciples and the partner that you will be staffed with is a multi-million-dollar digital transformation initiatives on web and mobile with one of the largest Luxury Home Builders in the United States.
About FirstPrinciples & The Role
FirstPrinciples is a Tech Holding company with a Venture Studio as part of its holdings. One part of the Venture Studio business at FirstPrinciples is about working with large enterprises on long-term digital transformation initiatives within their organization. The position that we are currently hiring for involves a multi-million-dollar digital transformation initiatives for one of the largest Luxury Home Builders in the United States. Our scope involves working as expert consultants to advice and execute on upgrading the IT & Tech different internal and stakeholder facing systems within their organization. We are working on both web and mobile platforms.
Who is This For?
This is for an experienced Product Owner/Manager who is looking to take their career to the next stage by working on a large-scale initiative that will challenge and extend their current capacities.
At FirstPrinciples, we truly act as a Tech Strategic Consultant along with having the operational capacity to implement the suggested recommendations. This role is for someone who is able to provide recommendations to the client while having the ownership of the end deliverables. While we have technical leaders also staffed within this partnership, we are looking for someone who can talk the talk with senior engineers and tech architects and understand their recommendations and its implications.
- One of the following certifications (PRINCE2, CSP, CAPM, CBAP (BABOK), Agile, CSP, CSPO, PMPO)
- Experience in independently managing, End-to-End Business Analysis, Product Analysis, Project Management for complex IT Projects and Products / Apps
- Working with Client to understand provide Consulting or Business Solutions, Problem Solving Approach and Skills, Strong Analytical Skills, should be able to read between the lines
- Managing scope via release management and planning and creating User-Stories, Running Sprints Cycle and Experience working with a team of 15-20 resources
- Requirements Gathering, Requirements Analysis, Requirements Management, Requirements Elicitation, Requirements Matrix (RTMs)
- Experience in Developing Low-Level and High-Level Prototyping using Wireframes tools (using any of the latest wireframing tools, such as JustInMind, Adobe XD, MockFlow, etc)
- Ownership of the Product Backlog & Deliverables and developing the User Stories & Release Planning
- Experience in Writing and Maintaining Business Requirement Documents (BRD) or PRDs and Functional Specification Document (FSD), Software Requirements Specification (SRS)
- Should have experience in creating Project Budgeting, Creating Efforts Estimations (EE), Presentation Decks, and Clean Documentation
- Experience in Writing Test Cases and Managing UAT and Deployment
- Analysis: GAP, Fish-bone Analysis, RCA (Root Cause Analysis), MoSCOW
- Experience in Consulting clients on Problem Statements V/s Solution Building based on AS-IS and TO-BE
- Experience converting Business Cases to Technology case and Building Products from scratch thus Translating Business Requirements into Software Requirement Specifications
- Interacting with the Technical team to ensure Delivery and Implementation of the Software Solution/Projects
- Client Relationship Management, Excellent at English Speaking, and Written Communication
- Understanding of Change Management, Risk Management and Project Management
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills and Etiquettes
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Experience in working with Onshore and Offshore Teams and Experience handling Cross-Functional Projects, Resources and Clients
- Experience dealing with Pressure and Meeting strict Project Deadlines
- Leadership and Motivational Skills to ensure the Work is being done by the Resources on time and within the specified budget
- Conflict and Resolution Management
- Prior experience in operations management - good to have
- Experience working with US Clients
TechStack & Platform
- MEAN Stack (Web)
- Native iOS & Android (Mobile)
touchpoints, company all hands, marketing collaterals.
● Clearly define product requirements, to ensure a frictionless engineering execution and release
● Own feature deliverables end-to-end through release, documentation and adoption
● Define & track key product metrics to identify progress
● Develop an extremely intimate technical knowledge of current product
● Understand product positioning with respect to competition, continuously develop and
articulate differentiated messaging with product evolution
● Stay abreast of industry and competitive evolution, identify new product opportunities
● Build and maintain strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders – including
customers, other product managers, engineers, operations, sales and customer support
● Ability to work with cross-functional teams and thrive in a fast-growing, rapidly-changing
1+ years as a Product Manager for an enterprise or SaaS software product.
● 3+ years of experience independently driving and managing complex technical projects.
● Experience in an early state enterprise SaaS company will be a big plus
● Experience in marketing technology will be a big plus
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Must be a self-starter who will be able to work in quickly evolving start-up environment
● Detail and execution oriented
● Possess strong sense of ownership and urgency required for success in early stage startups
● Undergraduate degree in engineering with an MBA preferred
6+ years of experience in project management large and medium sized engagements
- Demonstrate excellent project management skills, inspire teamwork and responsibility with team members, provide project management expertise and leadership in the execution of complex software projects.
- Accountable and responsible for managing and reporting project schedule, cost, quality, human resources, communication, risk and procurement for the project.
- Consistently apply the defined project management standards and methodologies defined by the organization to assigned projects. Establish project management principles, processes, and artefacts as necessary.
- Drive appropriate organizational change influencing stakeholders as required to ensure the successful program/project execution.
- Ensure appropriate involvement of all stakeholders on the project as necessary
- Plan and direct schedules, monitor budget/spending, resource allocation and utilization for the project from initiation through closure.
- Manage project schedule and budgets – Track project metrics data (e.g., completed and in-progress work, schedule and cost variances, resource health, risks and issues etc.) and other project specific information and regularly communicate it to the project stakeholders
- Report progress and health of the project and incorporate feedback from all stakeholders
- Manage project communications and meetings (Daily Stand-Up Meetings, Project Reviews, AdHoc Requests)
- Proactively manage or project risks, action items, issue resolutions, key decisions and stakeholder feedback
- Understand dependencies and organize the activities ensuring successful completion of the project
- Communicate regularly with the project sponsor and the team
- Proactively identify and manage risks and issues pertaining to the project.
- Ensure project governance practices are in place to monitor and control the project
- PMP or similar certification with good understanding of project management and methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Solid decision making and prioritization skills
- Good understanding of budgeting, estimation, and project financial management
- Experience of working in shared resources environment with teams based across different time zones
- Knowledge of MS Project for overall project tracking, Jira for tracking agile development and SharePoint as collaboration tool
- Bachelors degree
💥 What will you do?
As a Lead Product Designer, you will
Own the Core Product, its performance, and shape the direction it needs to evolve in. We are at a stage where we are snowballing across geographies, and a large part of your role would be envisioning and executing the correct product strategy for localized expansion.
Act as a leader and coach within the Product Design team, collaborating with and mentoring junior designers, hiring new folks, and at the end of it all, craft a culture that you and we can be collectively proud of.
Drive cross-functional alignment and use storytelling backed by factual data to build conviction within the team and the organization about the problems we should be solving.
Partner closely with cross-functional (product, engineering, and go-to-market) teams to regularly ship experiences that drive our North Star Metrics and solve user pain points.
Analyze incoming user feedback and make sense of the information to ideate upon possible product and revenue opportunities and contribute towards the product roadmap.
Run parallel tracks with the help of junior team members. We follow a breadth-first and depth later approach which almost always keeps us on our feet.
Be responsible for seamless execution including last-mile delivery and post-release analysis to decipher the impact of the efforts.
Work through design problems from beginning to end: translating business strategy, research insights, and data into ideas that form disruptive new products and features and improving and simplifying existing workflows.
Own and manage the design system and provide direction to evolve it as and when necessary to keep up with best practices and design trends
Sketch and prototype ideas to quickly assess the viability and design the workflows and fine-grained details of interactions. We build in close collaboration with customers and boast of a super-engaged user council. So, you will have access to our entire user base to seek any validation all the time.
🙋 What makes you a great addition to the team?
We have a meritocratic culture, so not meeting any of these pointers below does not affect your candidacy in any negative way. However, in general, it helps to have
You use data and research to inform your design decisions and are able to assess the impact of your team’s designs with quantitative and qualitative data.
You have Some experience with fast-paced enterprise designs and have led designers to positive outcomes in the past.
You enjoy working on forward-looking projects. Given the early days of the industry, you will get ample opportunities to lead on projects without many solutions to benchmark against.
You have experience partnering with product managers to envision long-term product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
You understand the importance of concrete business metrics product-driven acquisition, customer engagement and retention, onboarding-driven activation, and naturally think along these lines.
You enjoy the process of discovery with customers and bring a strong sense of empathy and a user-centric approach to design.
You have an eye for pixel perfection and micro-interactions, and you enjoy coaching folks to achieve outcomes through nudges.
Exposure to Crypto and Blockchain is excellent, but we believe that the domain knowledge can be gathered pretty quickly if you have a learner’s mentality. We boast of a thorough onboarding process that will ensure that you seamlessly transition into the blockchain space irrespective of where you are today.
- Plan and achieve monthly sell out targets
- Achieve Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Revenue and PM Goals
- Create Weekly/Monthly reports and monitor performance, driven by on-site KPIs
- Conduct Monthly Business review with partners.
- Review and tracking of commercial agreements
Marketing and Onsite Experience :
- Plan Marketing/Promotional calendar with Digital Marketing Manager for Ellementry.com as per quarterly/yearly marketing budgets.
- Actively support and drive the Seasonal Go To Market execution for Ellementry.com
- Constant improvement and actualization of customers on-site experience in alignment with defined GTM strategy
- To Ensure Catalog and Listing Hygiene and achieve high content score
- Charged with and responsible for identifying new ways to improve site conversion, average order size, cart abandonment, and other key performance indicators to maximize sales growth and profitability.
- Provide oversight for managing Affiliate program
- Own e-Commerce projects and work with respective partners and regional/global teams to support the definition, technical implementation, testing, deployment and operations of chosen e-Commerce project.
- Perform cross-platform, cross-browser QA validations on website development releases, acting as the liaison between eCommerce, Global Team, and IT to ensure smooth project planning and delivery.
- Propose and implement websites evolutions - including new content and new features
- Coordinate deployment and UAT.
Qualifications : Diploma / Bachelors degree. Masters degree will be preferable.
Other Job Requirements :
- 3-5 years of experience with minimum 2 years of relevant experience in managing dot com and Marketplace business for a brand.
- Basic technical know how of an E-commerce site and understanding of building/improving E-com sites.
- Good understanding of online marketing opportunities (web, social, e-mail, search, mobile).
- Able to interpret business objectives and successfully incorporate those objectives into projects.
- Good understanding of online marketing opportunities (web, social, e-mail, search, mobile, chat, telephony).
- Good knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics & GTM.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized, task-oriented, business-driven.
- Project management and strong attention to detail skills
Roles and Responsibilities –
The position offered is of a Senior Product Manager.
1. Business Vision:
a. Understanding the vision and related requirements of the product.
b. Evaluate the vision against metrics like pricing, risk, revenue etc.
c. Evaluate the business metrics associated.
d. Converting the business vision into a product/product feature which achieves the decided metrics.
e. Building a product roadmap in relevance to business objectives.
2. GTM Strategies:
a. Making B-Plan for Go to market strategies.
b. Evaluating numbers associated to the product and hence the pricing and revenue.
c. Create user personas w.r.t STP of the module.
3. New Product/Module Development:
a. Creating Wireframes
b. Defining details and flows of the module.
c. Defining the UX of the module.
d. Identifying the corner cases and handling them through alternatives.
e. Measuring the impact on existing flows.
a. Creating features to empower the existing systems against defined metrics.
b. Wireframing, User flow diagrams and UX definition.
c. Identifying the corner cases and handling them through alternatives.
d. Measuring the impact on existing flows.
a. Translating the requirements and cases in Product Requirement Documents.
b. Creating User Stories.
6. Report Tracking and Decision Making:
a. Track whatever is build.
b. Measure the performance of the existing system.
c. Evaluate the quantum of impact to the metrics, defined against a feature.
By and Large, whatever happens in the product, for the product, and across the product is taken care of by the Product Manager and team.
Desired Abilities and Aptitude
1. A problem-solver who accepts every challenge as an opportunity to learn more and a window of improvement.
2. A persistent brain, that keeps up the struggle until the issue is resolved.
3. Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
4. Thrives in a cross-functional and fast paced environment.
5. Strong communication skills.
6. Ready to roll up sleeves to spend time designing UI, analyzing data, setting up quality processes and guardrails.
7. A candidate who loves playing around data. One who depends on data for building up his product.
8. Basic knowledge of platforms like Google Analytics and Firebase is a great plus.
Above all, one must be sharp and possess immense zeal of making a world-class product and do whatever it takes for it. A product is the baby of a product manager and each member of our product team must feel the same way and act accordingly.
What we assure you other than your CTC
1. A super healthy learning environment where you would have the liberty of putting up your ideas and experiment around them.
2. A classic niche business segment where you would be having the opportunity of playing around the most trendy ideas, a product can have.
3. Working with an advanced technology product that would never restrict you as a product manager in terms of introducing a functionality.
4. A super active, energetic and super friendly tech team that not only develop awesome products but also helps you with deep technical architecture as and when needed.
Excited? You would feel this excitement each day working for Netway India, AstroYogi. We are growing each day and we need you to ensure it becomes higher each day.
- Ability to work independently under minimal direction with strong work ethic
- Team handling experience is a must
Responsibilities and Duties
- Contributing to product strategy and defining what we should build and why
- Conducting research, performing measurements and determining the value of features in the pipeline to determine selection and prioritization
- Reviewing product analytics to arrive at relevant business conclusions concerning various features
- Optimizing flows of features to increase transaction completion rates
- Competition review, comparison and analysis
- Guide user experience design planning and delivery with the UX team
- Write product requirements and user stories for features and enhancements
Qualifications and Skills –
- MBA/ B.Tech with at least 3- 4 years of Product Management experience.
- Good understanding of Google Analytics, Google Admob & Adsense also preferred.
- Good understanding of UI and UX best practices.
- E-commerce/ Startup experience preferred
Candidates from E-commerce/ Startup experience preferred
• Develop a deep understanding of the user, both existing and potential.
• Develop a thorough understanding of the digital video market segments, and continually assess the landscape and emerging industry trends.
• Partner with key stakeholders to define the product vision, strategy, roadmap, and supporting metrics required to deliver and enhance a best-in-class digital video user experience.
• Own end-to-end development starting from business case approval from stakeholders, leading to defining detailed product requirements documents, working with tech to build functionalities, and partnering with the team to own and drive launch/growth with robust go-to-market plans.
• Work cross-functionally with data science, engineering, design, marketing, business development, legal, finance, customer service, and operations teams to deliver on the product roadmap and business goals.
• 4+ years of data-driven product management work experience performing relevant, innovative, product management job functions while partnering closely with software development teams.
• Proven ability to rally a broad range of cross-functional stakeholders to turn a big vision into reality.
• Prior experience in working with designers, engineers, and business leaders to generate buy-in for the product in the direction you are setting.
• Technical experience in developing, delivering, and executing on complex distributed software systems at scale.
• A combination of business and technical depth with the ability to dive deep with senior technical leaders to understand architecture concerns, address objections and gather detailed technical requirements.
• Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
• Excellent analytical abilities and oral/written communication skills.
• Passion for understanding users and their behavior, particularly with regards to the digital video space.
• Direct experience defining products and roadmaps which deliver simple, immersive user experiences while dealing with underlying complex technical requirements.
• Experience delivering digital streaming media and/or in any other consumer subscription services business.
• MBA or advanced degree in a related field
Remember Bob, the builder and his pals? They solved problems with a positive attitude & loved building new things together. If you idolized Bob as a child and dreamt of building things and solving problems like him, we have just the role for you.
We are looking for our own master builder (read Product Manager) who wants to build solutions for problems in skill-building and recruitment. As a Product Manager, you will take on the challenge of building a world-class internship platform. You will wear multiple hats (just like Bob) & work with different teams to deliver high-quality products.
If you have the following characteristics of Bob and his pals, this role is for you -
- Bob - Bob is an enthusiastic builder and along with his team, he is able to convert any idea into reality. He has great communication skills which help him co-ordinate with his team-mates
- Roley - Roley keeps rolling. He is a hustler who is always ready for anything and likes to be able to prove that anything is possible
- Mucky - Just as the name suggests, Mucky loves to dig deep into the muck. Like Mucky, you need to be able to dig deep into a problem and find its root cause
- Lofty - Lofty sets himself high goals. He is passionate about his work and always aims for perfection. Just like him, you should be immensely passionate about building beautiful high-impact products
- Scoop - Scoop is full of creative ideas and with a little help, he can always find a way to dig himself out from a problem
- Dizzy - Dizzy is witty and is good with numbers. She is a know-it-all. Just like her, you should be capable of pulling data that you require and generating insights from it
Your responsibilities would include-
- Developing product roadmap - Why, what, when & how to build
- Designing elegant & thorough solutions to problems & getting them implemented along with developers
- Getting a lot of stuff implemented in a short period of time through process & hustle
You will get-
- A shot at building something truly disruptive; there is no revolutionary product for education/ recruitment like there is Uber for transportation/Amazon for e-commerce
- A chance to really make a difference by creating products that will impact millions of lives for the better
- A lot of creative freedom - You’ll get to take strategic calls on product
- Awesome colleagues & a great work environment
Designation: Product Manager
Experience: > 5 years with minimum 3 years as Product Manager
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
About the role:
Product Manager in Bizongo will set the vision for the product. He will be responsible for guiding teams toward a common goal - shipping high-quality products and features on time. He will be responsible for both business: through market research as well as the users: through timely user studies.
The ideal candidate is an analytical, customer-focused team player who will own the entire product lifecycle from strategy to launch. This candidate will also work cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities.
- Forming vision, roadmap, and goals for the product
- Writing specifications, manage project execution, A/B testing, UI/UX wireframe, and define product roll-out strategy
- Process, review and interpret data on customer usage patterns to uncover new product insights
- Work with engineering, design and marketing teams to plan, build and launch high quality product experiences in line with the overall vision of the company
- Conduct extensive customer engagement and validation
- B. Tech or BE in computer science or experience as a Software Engineer, Designer or start-up Founder
- 3 years or more working as a Product Manager
- Ability to make data driven informed decisions
- Deep understanding and empathy for the customers
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
Why work with us?
- Opportunity to work with "India’s leading B2B" E-commerce venture. The company grew its revenue by more than 12x last year to reach to a 200 Cr annual revenue run rate scale. We invite you to be part of the upcoming growth story of B2B sector through Bizongo.
- Opportunity to work with most dynamic individuals in Asia recognised under Forbes 30 Under 30 and industry stalwarts from across companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Gravitas, Parksons, ITC, Snapdeal, Fedex, Deloitte and HUL.
- Working in Bizongo translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast paced and electrifying environment.
- Bizongo has been awarded as the most Disruptive Procurement Startup of the year - 2017.
- This year ,Bizongo was awarded the highly prestigious & internationally acclaimed 'The DieLine Award' under the Sustainable Packaging category.
- Being a company that is expanding itself every day and working towards exploring newer avenues in the market, every employee grows with the company.
- The position provides a chance to build on existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience in the field of Ecommerce.
About the Company:
- Company Website: www.bizongo.com
Any solution worth anything is unfailingly preceded by clear articulation of a problem worth solving. Even a modest study of Indian Packaging industry would lead someone to observe the enormous fragmentation, chaos and rampant unreliability pervading the ecosystem. When businesses are unable to cope even with these basic challenges, how can they even think of materializing an eco-friendly & resource-efficient packaging economy? These are some hardcore problems with real-world consequences which our country is hard-pressed to solve.
Bizongo was conceived as an answer to these first level challenges of disorganization in the industry. We employed technology to build a business model that can streamline the packaging value-chain & has enormous potential to scale sustainably. Our potential to fill this vacuum was recognized early on by Accel Partners and IDG Ventures who jointly led our Series A funding. Most recently, B Capital group, a global tech fund led by Facebook co-founder Mr. Eduardo Savarin, invested in our technological capabilities when it jointly led our Series B funding with IFC.
The International Finance Corporation (IFC), the private-sector investment arm of the World Bank, cited our positive ecosystem impact towards the network of 30,000 SMEs operating in the packaging industry, as one of the core reasons for their investment decision. Beyond these bastions of support, we are extremely grateful to have found validation by various authoritative institutions including Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia. Being the only major B2B player in the country with such an unprecedented model has lent us enormous scope of experimentation in our efforts to break new grounds. Dreaming and learning together thus, we have grown from a team of 3, founded in 2015, to a 250+ strong family with office presence across Mumbai, Gurgaon and Bengaluru. So those who strive for opportunities to rise above their own limitations, who seek to build an ecosystem of positive change and to find remarkable solutions to challenges where none existed before, such creators would find a welcome abode in Bizongo.