About Bit Hearth Technologies Pvt Ltd
Driving design and innovation in the user-facing application to manage Yulus’ fleet, you will be working on Yulu Mobile Application which will include Maps, interaction with IoT devices via Bluetooth, and various other features. You will use your expertise in application development to evaluate and select development methods, processes, standard methodologies and tools. An eye for detail, Pixel perfection
and walking the extra mile to deliver a great user experience is essential.
● Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
● Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
● Develop test specs and approaches for the application
● Investigate and resolve performance issues, and inefficiencies
● Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
● Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
● Fixing application bugs before the final release.
● Understand the market and participate in product roadmap discussions
● Degree from a top engineering college, or equivalent technical background is preferred
● Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements, scope and priorities
● 2-4 years of industry experience in iOS Mobile Application design and development, with minimum 2 apps deployed in App Store
● A deep familiarity with Swift. Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Maps, core Location, core Bluetooth and Core Animation
● Strong UX/UI design exposure and experience in making apps work intuitively
● Ability to identify issues and improve application performance
● Experience in the usage of instruments to detect memory leaks for performance optimization
● Develop unit and functional test cases
● Familiar with the following – Git repository, Restful API, MVC, MVP, MVVM
● Strong CS fundamentals (with competencies in algorithms and data structures)
● Experience with third-party libraries and APIs Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
● Highly accountable and takes ownership, with a collaborative attitude, and a lifelong learner
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Design, build and deliver enterprise level mobile applications
- Write code with standards and conventions and follow best practices
- Encourage and lead innovation and solid lifecycle processes
- Collaborate with team on work definition, estimation and prioritization
- Lead and grow as a professional software engineer.
- Full ownership of product deliveries and mentoring junior team members.
- Strong client interactions to provide excellent Quality of Service.
- Owning the code base and making sure all code is reviewed and is of very high quality.
- Write and modify coding conventions and standards documents for all development
- 2-4 years experience in developing Android applications using Java and Kotlin
- Java, Kotlin
- Maven, Git, Bitbucket
- Knowledge Data Structures
- SQLite, Room Database
- Must have strong knowledge and experience in Agile based software development methodologies. Knowledge of an Agile tool like Jira.
- Must have a very strong knowledge of integrating various system and APIs (both REST and SOAP)
- Good to have: Experience of Payment Gateway Integration, Third Party SDK integrations
- Domain Preference
- FinTech, Banking, IoT
At Kafqa, we are building the next generation performing arts platform. Our mission is to transform how India learns, performs, and watches performing arts. Our launch services consist of technology-enabled dance classes in our proprietary studios, production facilities, and social media broadcasting and competitions.
FOUNDER AND TEAM:
The founder is Shariq Plasticwala. He is a graduate of IIT Bombay & Stanford GSB. He was part of the founding team of Amazon India where he played a key role for over 8 years.
Among his roles at Amazon, he was the CEO of Amazon’s first joint venture in India and a board member of Amazon’s payments business. The other members of the founding team consisted of senior executives from Shiamak Davar & Byju’s.
● Develop, test, deploy and release new user-facing features
● Set continuous delivery and continuous improvement in front-end development,
● Developing scalable, reusable components and front-end libraries,
● Translating UI designs and UX wireframes into high-quality codes
● Optimizing components for maximum performance,
● An advocate of general engineering best practices such as domain-driven code architecture, encapsulation, separation of concerns, single responsibility, clean code practices, etc.
● 3-5 Years of experience in react native.
● A knack for writing clean, readable React-Native code
● Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
● Understanding and grasp of Agile development and Scrum practices
● Familiarity with version control Git (Github or Gitlab)
● Flexibility and deadline-driven.
About Rara Delivery
Not just a delivery company…
RaRa Delivery is revolutionising instant delivery for e-commerce in Indonesia through data driven logistics.
RaRa Delivery is making instant and same-day deliveries scalable and cost-effective by leveraging a differentiated operating model and real-time optimisation technology. RaRa makes it possible for anyone, anywhere to get same day delivery in Indonesia. While others are focusing on ‘one-to-one’ deliveries, the company has developed proprietary, real-time batching tech to do ‘many-to-many’ deliveries within a few hours.. RaRa is already in partnership with some of the top eCommerce players in Indonesia like Blibli, Sayurbox, Kopi Kenangan and many more.
We are a distributed team with the company headquartered in Singapore 🇸🇬 , core operations in Indonesia 🇮🇩 and technology team based out of India 🇮🇳
Future of eCommerce Logistics.
- Data driven logistics company that is bringing in same day delivery revolution in Indonesia 🇮🇩
- Revolutionising delivery as an experience
- Empowering D2C Sellers with logistics as the core technology
About the Role
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in KOTLIN
- 4-6 years of total experience across technologies like Android development, Android Architecture, Framework, Android SDK, Android Studio IDE, Android Debugger
- Hands-on experience in building mobile applications Kotlin – native applications
- Working knowledge of MVP and MVVM Android Architectures
- Expert in using design patterns, data structures, and algorithms
- Expert in UI components & controls: Widgets, Fragments, etc.
- Expert in basic components of Android: Activity, Services, Intent, Broadcast Receiver, Content Provider
- Good experience in Web Service Integration ( REST, JSON, XML), Cloud technologies - AWS, FCM
- Experience in using Firebase Analytics, location and social APIs, payment gateway, SMS gateway, QR code, and Barcode libraries
- Exposure to SCM tools like git, CI/CD of android systems, code coverage tools like SonarQube, etc.
- Always updated on Google’s guidelines on android and related systems
- Good to have knowledge of hybrid platforms like Cordova, Ionic, React Native, Flutter, etc
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
A human + bot hybrid customer support software that lets companies scale their customer support by using the best of automation and human touch. Kommunicate provides a codeless bot builder, live chat and help centre.
Benefits of working @Kommunicate:
1. work closely with founders, executives, and people with an entrepreneurial mindset freedom to work on multiple tech stacks
2. work on new age technologies such as chatbots, machine learning, NLP, etc growth opportunity
3. your work will have more impact and recognition
4. work in a fast paced environment
5. solve critical problems
6. freedom to choose the way you work
7. get a chance to talk directly with the customers across the world
8. work with really smart people around, everyone in our team is very smart, its a team of young minds from IITs, Govt. and other top engineering colleges
Role and Responsibilities:
1. Add new features and maintain our iOS and Android Agent apps.
2. Use Bitrise and GitHub actions for CI/CD and automation.
3. Maintain our iOS and Android SDK on GitHub, used by thousands of developers. Review PRs, providing and receiving thoughtful feedback. Help our customers with the SDK integration.
Skills and Requirements:
1. Good understanding of iOS or Android development.
2. Experience with package managers and tools like CocoaPods and Gradle.
3. Experience in building/consuming Web services.
Working experience: 0-1 years
Good to have:
1. Experience in building chat/messaging apps.
2. Experience with hybrid platforms like Flutter and React Native.
3. Contributed to open-source projects
● Experience Level: 2+ Years
● Extensive iOS development experience (iOS SDK, XCode, Objective C, Swift)
● Excellent understanding of iOS UX/UI guidelines/best practices and the ability to
engage with the creative team to deliver pragmatic solutions, balancing design,
quality, and velocity, iOS app architecture and use of design patterns.
● Strong OO & Objective-C skills, with an appreciation for pragmatism and simplicity
● Good Communication Skills.
Only 10% of India speaks English and 90% speak over 25 languages and 1000s of dialects. The internet has largely been in English. A good part of India is now getting internet connectivity thanks to cheap smartphones and Jio. The non-English speaking internet users will balloon to about 600 million users out of the total 750 million internet users in India by 2020. This will make the vernacular segment one of the largest segments in the world - almost 2x the size of the US population. The vernacular segment has very few products that they can use on the internet.
One large human need is that of sharing thoughts and connecting with people of the same
community on the basis of language and common interests. Twitter serves this need globally but the experience is mostly in English. There’s a large unaddressed need for these vernacular users to express themselves in their mother tongue and connect with others from their community. Koo is a solution to this problem.
Koo was founded in March 2020, as a micro-blogging platform in both Indian languages and English, which gives a voice to the millions of Indians who communicate in Indian languages. Currently available in Assamese, Bengali, English, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil and Telugu, Koo enables people from across India to express themselves online in their mother tongues. In a country where under 10% of the population speaks English as a native language, Koo meets the need for a social media platform that can deliver an immersive language experience to an Indian user, thereby enabling them to connect and interact with each other. The recently introduced ‘Talk to Type’ enables users to leverage the voice assistant to share their thoughts without having to type. In August 2021, Koo crossed 10 million downloads, in just 16 months of launch. Since June 2021, Koo is available in Nigeria.
Koo is founded by veteran internet entrepreneurs – Aprameya Radhakrishna (CEO, Taxiforsure) and Mayank Bidawatka (Co-founder, Goodbox & Coreteam, redBus).
Technology Team & Culture
The technology team comprises sharp coders, technology geeks and guys who have been
entrepreneurs or are entrepreneurial and extremely passionate towards technology. Talent is coming from the likes of Google, Walmart, Redbus, Dailyhunt. Anyone being part of a
technology team will have a lot to learn from their peers and mentors. Download our android app and take a look at what we’ve built. Technology stack compromises of a wide variety of cutting-edge technologies like Kotlin, Java 15, Reactive Programming, MongoDB, Cassandra, Kubernetes, AWS, NodeJS, Python, ReactJS, Redis, Aerospike, ML, Deep learning etc. We believe in giving a lot of independence and autonomy to ownership-driven individuals.
Technology skill sets required
● Work Experience between 3 to 7 years in consumer facing high traffic (millions of
concurrent users) mobile applications with desire to work in growing fast paced
● Worked on applications from scratch. Well versed with building apps for various
screen density and sizes.
● Up to date on upcoming trends in ios and its ecosystem with respect to design,
● Experience on optimising all important parameters like network utilization, application
size and battery.
● Experience with reactive and asynchronous programming is highly preferred.
● Should have used mock frameworks, modular code design and popular design patterns.
Job Description :
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and ipads. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and stigmatization.
- Should have knowledge of UI(storyboard,xibs,autolayouts).
- API implementation.
- Swift programming language.