The Software Engineer – Order and Corporate Solutions is responsible for designing, developing, testing, and maintaining the full stack for Order and Corporate solutions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Implement application components and systems according to department standards and guidelines.
- Work with product and designers to translate requirements into accurate representations for the web.
- Analyze, design, code, debug, and test business applications.
- Code reviews in accordance with team processes/standards.
- Understand and work with data in varying degrees of complexity and scale.
- Responsible for planning, processing and performing all jobs in an efficient manner.
- Provide assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems.
- Resolve problems involved with integrating new technologies with systems.
* Essential functions are the basic job duties that an employee must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation. The function is considered essential if the reason the position exists is to perform that function.
Supportive Job Functions:
- Remain knowledgeable of new emerging technologies and their impact on internal systems.
- Available to work on call when needed.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management.
*These tasks do not meet the Americans with Disabilities Act definition of essential job functions and usually equal 5% or less of time spent. However, these tasks still constitute important performance aspects of the job.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
- Experience with web services and RESTful APIs. (Must Have)
- Experience with ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, and ADO.NET. (Must Have)
- Experience with Sql databases. (Must Have)
- Experience with Java, Bootstrap, and Event Queueing.
- Experience with order entry, billing, and accounting.
- Familiarity with modern CI/CD methods.
- Exposure to Python, Django, and AWS.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and handle multiple assignments on a daily basis.
- Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff.
- Must be able to work flexible hours on-site and remote.
- Must be able to coordinate with other staff and provide technological leadership.
- Ability to work in a complex, dynamic team environment with minimal supervision.
- Must possess good organizational skills.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred (Computer Science, Engineer, etc.), but equivalent work experience in a technology related area may substitute.
- 5+ years relevant experience, required. *
- Experience using version control daily in a developer environment.
- Experience with ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, and ADO.NET is required.
- Experience working with MS-SQL database.
- Experience working with Java, Bootstrap, and Event Queueing.
- Experience with order entry, billing, and accounting.
- Exposure to Python, Django, and AWS.
Roles and Responsibilities :
Ability to design and develop the front end and back end of the application
Implement industrial best practices
Give detailed focus on generalization, scalability, and quality of the technical design
Help in code reviews and ensure best practices are implemented with code reusability.
Having exposure to banking applications will be added advantage
Required tech skills :
4+ years of experience in React Native and Node JS with Python and mongo DB.
- 8 years or more of experience in .NET development
[WHAT YOU WILL DO]
- Designing and implementing high-performance code for new UI components in an Agile development environment
- Finding ways to innovate and improve usability; providing additional benefits to customers while reducing complexity
- Staying up-to-date on the latest trends in web development
- Helping to define User Stories and the visual design of a new UI
- Audio/Video processing concepts and hardware integration is a plus
- Investigating and troubleshooting data and user-related system errors
- Participating in code reviews, automated test creation, and manual testing when needed
SKILLS AND ABILITIES - [WHAT YOU’LL NEED]
- Strong experience in Microsoft technologies, Azure, databases and open-source software
- Typescript experience is strongly preferred
- Working experience with IIS and REST web services
- Efficient with database design and SQL Server
- A good understanding of design patterns and N-Tier architecture
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
Compensation & Perks - [WHAT YOU’LL GET]
- Salary Range: 10 - 16 Lakhs Per Annum
- Medical Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Parental Leaves
- Employee Training
Education Management Solutions (EMS) is an industry pioneer in simulation-based solutions for healthcare training environments – ranging from clinical simulation management software and hardware to counsellor education and virtual interactive computer-based training tools. Working alongside subject matter experts, we serve as the driving force behind numerous consumer-centred innovations that continue to move the clinical simulation market forward with breakthrough technologies.
Education Management Solutions (EMS) is an industry pioneer in technology solutions for healthcare training and education environments— including clinical simulation management, competency-based curriculum assessment and performance tracking, cloud-based media management and hybrid learning systems, and virtual case training. Working alongside subject matter experts, we are a driving force behind some of the newest innovations that continue to set the bar for performance in the field. The newly integrated EDUCATIONiQ technology ecosystem, headlined by SIMULATIONiQ, Competency.AI, and MEDIASHAREiQ, is transforming healthcare education by integrating systems, unifying workflows, aggregating multisource data, simplifying user experiences, and adapting to unique learning circumstances.
Website: Who We Are (simulationiq.com)
Key Skills: Java, Node.js, React js, PHP , JSON, Mongo DB, Rest APIs, Word Press, Web Services, Mern Stack, Mean Stack, Express Framework, Bootstrap with Angularjs.
- Overall 3 to 4+ years of experience is required with the following skills.
- Good working knowledge of working database platforms like dynamo DB MYSQL and Mongo DB Experience
- You need to work in an agile cross-functional team to create a customer experience and implement high-quality code into production.
- Work on bug fixes and improvement of application performance.
- Hands on experience with a framework with Angular JS and Node JS
- Hands on experience with utility library with jQuery lib, bootstrap.js, Angularjs, Bootstrap, Date Picker, canvasjs.min.js, Socket.io, Moment timezone.js
- Good Knowledge of AWS Amazon web services.
- Should be Proficient in Linux
- Experience on Node.js and Json rest APIs developments and web services knowledge are highly preferred.
- Knowledge of cross-browser platform issues and implementation is highly preferred.
The candidate must have :
1. Excellent problem solving and logical skills.
3. Developing RESTful APIs that read and write JSON.
4. Experience with databases like MongoDB, Redis or any NoSQL databases.
5. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
6. Experience with AWS, Elastic Search would be an added advantage.
7. Ability to plan, execute projects to deliver in time and with quality.
8. Highly motivated Individual to learn and to mentor project members.
9. Excellent Communication and collaboration skills.
We are a startup company based out of Mohali developing mobile and web applications that changes the way people use technology. We live in the realm of rising, ever-evolving technology. From the cassette tape to nanotech skeletons, we've come a long way. Splitting an atom is no big deal and who'd have thought that we'd talk through airwaves? Change is inevitable, and the tide that brings it.
At Relinns, we breathe tech solutions and embrace innovation with open arms. With over 5 years of experience, we've had phenomenal growth which acts as a testimony to the knowledge we've come to gather over time. We have been fortunate enough to get an opportunity to work with clients such as Apollo Tyres, Khatabook, Shahi Exports, Manchester City Football Club, etc.
We invite you to join us in developing something new and innovative for this world.
Immense scope for learning and development
Work with an innovative and fun environment
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming techniques (Inheritance, interfacing, extensions, clean Architecture,Mediatr etc).
- Experience building reusable components and frontend libraries.
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Manage the lifecycle of code development, from ideation to sprints to deployment.
- UI Technologies (Angular, React, Typescript)
- working with public cloud (Azure)
What do I need to be Eligible for this Role?
- 3+ years of experience in ASP.NET and 1+ years of experience in Angular
- Azure SQL ,Azure Devops
- Knowledge of containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes is a plus.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and planning skills
- Working experience of Agile development methodologies and of DevOps integration
- Exposure to JIRA or other ALM tools to create a productive, high-quality developmen
- Working experience in swagger for API documentation and TEST UNIT in order to run them before building and release.
- C#, WCF Services, Windows Services, Web API, Entity Framework NET Core 3.1
- Web Services (XML, JSON, REST, SOAP)
- Messaging technologies(Kafka/MQ)
- In-memory databases (Redis)
- Relational databases (SQL server/DB2)
Technical Skills : Node.js, Restful, Express, React.js, Redux, MongoDb
- Previous working experience as a MEAN/MERN Stack Developer for at least 2 years.
- In depth knowledge of React.js, Angular.js, NodeJS, ExpressJS.
- Experience implementing applications using React.js and Angular.js.
- Experience creating front end applications using HTML, React and Angular.
Preferred Qualifications & Desired Competencies:
- Can-do attitude and bring a go-getter
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Self-motivated, results-driven individual and passionate about work.
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving skills
Role Value: By developing highly performant, robust and scalable web services and back-ends, you will have an impact on the latency and accuracy. You will add value to our organization by mentoring and guiding engineers. By spotting opportunities in new technologies and identifying areas where they could be leveraged, you will have a deep impact on our tech stack and the way it benefits the business.
Role: You will work with stakeholders to identify the business problem, and then develop layered architectures that can be delivered in an incremental fashion. You will demonstrate a combination of technical leadership and business acumen by making appropriate trade-offs of technical integrity, complexity, time to market and cost. You are a stellar engineer and will write production quality code 70-80% of the time.
- Design and implement features spanning across systems in a manner that satisfies requirements of performance, scale, security and robustness
- Contribute to improvement of technology and execution processes in the company
- Collaborate in setting technology standards with technology leaders across the company
- Serve as a knowledge centre on current and emerging technologies, and help train others when required
- Foster a strong technical culture by mentoring other engineers
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies, evaluate new tools
- Should open to work on Golang.
Relevant Experience and Qualifications
- Demonstrated expertise in system-level design of large scale distributed systems on OOPs, and experience with web services and service oriented architectures
- Have 7 - 13 years of professional experience in software development.
- Extensive experience with modern open source systems including relational / non relational data stores.
- Experience with AWS stack, at least the common datastores and services
- Experience with containerization technologies and concepts including Docker
- Basic knowledge about security concepts and secure coding
- Excellent analytical, conceptual and communication skills in spoken and written English.
- At Devtron Labs you have the opportunity to work in a collaborative and trusting environment allowing you to turn your ideas into reality
- be part of a strong team, where everyone’s opinion matters
- have flexible working hours, and learning & development opportunities
- We trust on you because we are having fully remote work culture
- work in a meritocracy, where you grow professionally by excelling at work
Equal Opportunities: Devtron Labs is, and always will be, committed to diversity and inclusion. We seek Devtronians from all backgrounds to join our teams and encourage everyone to bring their authentic, original and best selves to work.
Qualifications & Skills
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering from a reputed
• 5 to 8 years of experience working in Python in ERP domain, specifically at-least 4-6 years of experience working in Odoo and APIs
• Proficiency in MySql
• Technical Skills: JIRA, Gitlab, Rest API, GCP or AWS
• Integration experience with REST API, Payment gateway, shipping company and VAT,
database concepts, Experience of web services
• Experience in performance profiling, tuning, and optimization, caching mechanisms with
Enterprise level applicants
• Analytical, debugging, and troubleshooting skill with proven experience troubleshooting
and fixing production bugs
• Experience in writing unit testing and test case automation.
• Ability to operate in Agile environment with a start-up mentality and unstructured
environment, Energy, drive and passion to work, and operate in a digital world.
Work with dev teams and manage projects.
Plan with security and data protection as a foreword thought.
Build real-time and near real-time web applications with video/audio streaming.
Provide budgets and cost estimations for projects and server/service costs.
Design and develop client and server-side architectures.
Build front-end apps on React, Vue. You should be an expert at React.
Develop and manage database
Plan and write APIs
Test software to ensure responsive and efficiency
Write technical documentation
5+ years experience
Front-end - React, Vue, Angular ( Expert in React and Angular)
Backend - Go-lang, Python, nodeJS, ( Must have working knowledge of atleast any of the two
programming languages)Framework: Django, Express JS
Misc - Linux, AWS, Deployment, Docker( Mandatory)