- Delivering a complete front end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
Skills and Qualifications
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around $resource
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well reasoned alternative)
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
About Rishiraj Media Company
We are looking for a great Frontend developer who is proficient with React.js. Your primary
focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following
well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux). You will ensure that these components
and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of
the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to
collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
● Developing new user-facing features using React.js
● Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
● Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
● Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable
devices and browsers
● Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
● Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
● Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs and sockets
● Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
● Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
● Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM,
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
● A knack for benchmarking and optimization
● Familiarity with code versioning tools
● Experience with PWAs and React Native is a huge plus
Experience Level: Min 2+ years
RESTful API’s, basic HTTP knowledge, GET/POST.
Experience using technologies like React, Redux, TypeScript, modern CSS frameworks and web pack.
Good Communication Skills
We are seeking a talented Sr. React.js or Sr. Vue js Frontend Developer with relevant technical experience for developing high-quality applications.
- 4+ years of experience with React.js or Vue js
- Working knowledge of state management tools such as Flux or Redux or Vuex and middlewares.
- Extensive familiarity with RESTful APIs and authentication
- Experience in designing and developing reusable components and complex design systems.
- 6+ years of experience in HTML/CSS and JS
Good to have:
- 8 - 12 years of work experience in front end development.
- TypeScript knowledge is an added advantage.
- Good Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Solid experience building high-quality user experience (UI/UX) for high-volume applications
- Experience in writing unit and integration test suites.
- Git knowledge-Experience with Git, GitHub and source code management and branching strategies
- Experience with code versioning, unit testing tools such as Jest or Karma or Mocha, CI / CD pipelines and Docker
- Experience with cloud infrastructure tools in Google Cloud Platform such as Cloud Functions, Cloud Build.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc Understanding of the Software development lifecycle.
- Experience in Web Accessibility (WCAG)
Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JWT Web Token
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
Familiarity with any ReactJS testing framework is plus
Vision : Bikayi helps small to medium sized businesses go online and scale their businesses. Bikayi merchants are selling various things from groceries to apparels and electronic items.
Scale : We are very close to grossing a GMV of 1B dollars on an annual basis. Probably one of your neighbourhood shops is using Bikayi to sell online.
Fuel : Monetizing the product from early days we have a solid business model and our revenue numbers are growing at a healthy pace. Apart from this we are funded by top investors in the world like Sequoia capital and Ycombinator.
People : We have a culture which gives you a lot of challenges to solve and at the same time get high rewards.
- 42,59,407 Indians started their online selling journey with Bikayi this year, That is greater than the combined population of Maldives and Monaco
- We witnessed a GMB growth of 5400% and revenue growth of 1100% last year.
- Band Chainsmokers have also invested in Bikayi 🎵
More about the company
- Guide the team: Help the junior engineers to unblock them and guide them on best design practices.
- Help in code reviewing on a regular basis.
- Responsible for code delivery: Pushing deploys on a constant basis.
- When working in a growth stage company, this part can be challenging as the speed of requirements is high.
- You will need to make sure you are able to push code on a regular basis.
- Design & Architecture: You need to have technical expertise in the company's tech stack and in general the frontend or backend infrastructures.
- Prepare thorough technical documentation which can be used as a reference by other engineers.
- Own your product: You will be responsible for the success / failure of your team and the product.
- You will need to work with cross functional teams, understand their requirements and make sure that everybody is on the same page.
- Past experience of working for tier 1 / vc funded companies.
- 3+ years of commercial work experience in the relevant domains.
- Continuous past experience of delivering products at a steady pace.
- Experience in the following would be preferred.
- Node Js for Backend Engineers.
- React Js for Frontend Engineers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead the delivery of high quality, innovative, flexible, cost-optimized and scalable technical solutions that meet business requirements
- Design, Develop, test and maintain software applications with MVC architectures, Micro services and scalable cloud native apps.
- Perform hands-on coding and provide thoughtful code reviews
- Mentor and lead team members to continuously improve quality and productivity of deliverables
- Demonstrate ability to work within an agile team as well as collaborate with many other teams on design and implementation strategies. Follow SCRUM Agile Development methodology
- Effective Communication Skills- An ability to express your ideas to the recipient & Co-ordinate and communicate with cross functional team along with client's team
- Problem Solving, Hustler - Get Stuff Done, Self-Disciplined Open-minded, User Focused, Adaptive
- Lean Principles & Analytical Thinking
- Project planning, timelines and milestones for execution and deliverables
- Participate into the Evaluation Review of your team member
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience in building enterprise web application using ReactJS as the frontend framework
- Experience with Redux and React Hooks
- Expert in HTML5, CSS3
- Experience in Bootstrap4 or CSS pre-processor like Less or Sass is highly desirable
- Strong knowledge of best practices and modern web design trends is necessary.
- Some experience with modern web-based typography.
- Excel at rapid prototyping and at writing good code.
- Experience with testing/debugging in multiple browsers and platforms.
- Should have worked on REST client and WebSockets
- Should be able to write Unit testing using any one of the frameworks like Cypress, Jasmine, Karma, Jest , Enzyme or any other similar framework.
- Should have experience in either one of the Build scripts like Gulp or Grunt or Webpack
- Low-Latency UI, Page optimization, and bundle build+caching
- Problem-solving and debugging skills
- Component-based architecture
Job Requirements :
- Candidate should have 2-3 years of regular working experience.
- Must have expertise in React js, Redux, node js, ExpressJS MongoDB, MySql, NoSQL Flux,
-Fluent in responsive design and mobile / tablet UI / UX, HTML5, CSS3 along with
-UI Performance: should have hands-on experience of optimizing page load, rendering,
- Familiarity and experience with Container architecture - Docker/Jenkins and build scripts,
help maintain code quality, organisation, and automation
- Must have done multiple projects using React js, Redux, node js, and MongoDB with
Cross browser/device compatibility.
-Working understanding of Webpack, Babel & other pre-processing tools.
-Good Understanding of REST Apis
-Good understanding of AJAX and its UI implications
- Good knowledge of events handling in client-side and server-side.
- Good knowledge of code versioning tools, such as Git/bitbucket
- Good logical and mathematical programming skills with good communication skills.
- At Least 2-3 live projects
- NodeJS knowledge is a plus
-Good hands-on experience with ES6 & knowledge of the upcoming syntax of ECMAScript.
-Huge plus if you have experience in working with state management libraries like Redux, MobX etc. in React.js.
• Developing eCommerce sites on Shopify platform
• Migrating websites from other eCommerce platforms to Shopify
• Extending Shopify’s functionalities to next level using storefront APIs, liquid programming, meta fields, etc
• Integrating third-party and platform supported apps in the sites
• Setting up payment integration, shipping methods and taxes in Shopify platform
• Page speed optimization of Shopify sites
• Implementing SEO/CRO best practices in Shopify sites
• Transforming complex layout PSDs into pixel-perfect presentation-layer HTML5/CSS3 templates
• Creating responsive website designs
• Working under tight deadlines
• Handling multiple projects at the same time
• Producing high quality of work with a strong focus on detail
• Thoroughly QA work prior to submission
The primary responsibility of this position is to work under prototype team, to develop/maintenance the current system.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Develop new components
- Maintenance of existing components
- Design and Documentation of the newly created job
- Attend and resolve JIRA tickets
- Design & development of screens as per requirments
- Hands on technical resource.
- 3 – 6 years’ experience.
- Mandatory Skills:
- lit-element/lit-html+Angular2+//React/Vue/Stencil(Experience in at least 1 of these frameworks is must)
- HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3
- SQL, MySQL, database