The Management, Orchestration, Visualization and Analytics team is looking for a technically strong UI/UX Engineer who will help develop and enhance the UI features of Manova products and services. Having a background in Cloud services or Network Management is highly valuable.
Design user interfaces by creating wireframes and mockups
Adopt and advocate practices of modern responsive UI designs
Own both development and test automation for the assigned features
Develop test automation for UI code using Cypress, Jest, React Testing Libraries or other technologies
Performance tuning of web application with solid knowledge of isolating and debugging a performance problem
Implement functional flows on a Micro-frontend architecture
Ensure smooth pipeline runs based on Docker, Kubernetes
Keep abreast of new front-end technologies and development practices
Efficiently communicate/collaborate internally at F5
Participate in defining new software architectures, products and solutions
Serve as source of technical expertise to a project team and is a mentor for junior staff members
Proactively identifying and resolving key technical issues
10+ years of significant software development and engineering experience.
Experience of renovating a legacy application to one based on modern UI principles
Solid experience with HTML5, CSS3, LESS, SASS
Experience with UI Automation and practices to increase efficiency and accuracy of UI development
Good familiarity with REST services and data formats such as JSON, XML
BA/BS in computer science or other engineering disciplines
Expertise with Continuous Integration and Agile development methodology
Good communication, presentation skills and ability to work well in a development team
Strong SW engineering and design skills with an eye for details.
Passion for learning new technologies, and a track record of doing so.
About F5 Networks
F5 is an industry leader in Application Delivery Networking and Security, has over 8,000 employees worldwide At F5, we make apps faster, smarter, and safer…from anywhere. Come work within the F5 BIGIP Next Base Operating System team in an exciting, fast past environment charting the course for F5’s future. As a contributing member of the team, you will be integrated into cross functional working project teams in our Product Development organization. Build services that are performant, reliable, secure, and scalable within a company known for our excellent culture. If you enjoy providing quality solutions while keeping a focus on high availability, scalability, maintainability, and security then you are the Software Engineer that we would like to have join our team.
Senior Software Engineer (Frontend) – Credit Card Platform (Team Lead)
What you'll do:
- Assist in the definition of system architecture and detailed solution design that are scalable and extensible
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Designers, and other engineers on different permutations to find the best solution possible
- Own the quality of code and do your own testing. Automate feature testing and contribute UI testing framework
- Become a subject matter expert for our mobile applications
- Deliver amazing solutions to production that knock everyone’s socks off
- Mentor junior developers on the team
What we’re looking for:
- Amazing technical instincts. You know how to evaluate and choose the right technology and approach for the job. You have stories you could share about what problem you thought you were solving at first, but through testing and iteration, came to solve a much bigger and better problem that resulted in positive outcomes all-around.
- A love for learning. Technology is continually evolving around us, and you want to keep up to date to ensure we are using the right tech at the right time.
- A love for working in ambiguity—and making sense of it. You can take in a lot of disparate information and find common themes, recommend clear paths forward and iterate along the way. You don’t form an opinion and sell it as if it’s gospel; this is all about being flexible, agile, dependable, and responsive in the face of many moving parts.
- Confidence, not ego. You have an ability to collaborate with others and see all sides of the coin to come to the best solution for everyone.
- Flexible and willing to accept change in priorities, as necessary
- Minimum B.S. / M.S. Computer Science or related discipline from accredited college or University
- At least 2 years of experience building iOS-based applications utilizing hybrid technologies
- At least 2 years of experience with AWS and/or Openshift
- Experience integrating with native device API’s (iOS)
- Experience with front-end and/or mobile-specific testing frameworks
- Strong experience in object-oriented design and development
- Knowledge of building and consuming RESTful APIs
- Excellent sense of web design, passionate about creating and refining great mobile user experiences.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and consistently meet established timelines
- Strong collaboration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proficient with Apache Cordova framework
- Built or maintained custom Cordova plugin
- Demonstrable knowledge of native coding background in iOS
- Understanding of Apple certificate and profile management
- Experience developing and deploying applications within Kubernetes based containers
- Experience in Agile and SCRUM development techniques
- Minimum experience of 6 months to 1 year
- After 3 months, assured permanent job.
- Must have knowledge of Three.js
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
About Climate Connect Digital
Our team is inspired to change the world by making energy greener, and more affordable. Established in 2011 in London, UK, and now headquartered in Gurgaon, India. From unassuming beginnings, we have become a leading energy-AI software player, at the vanguard of accelerating the global energy transition.
In 2020, we were acquired by ReNew Power, India’s largest renewables developer. Following ReNew’s NASDAQ listing in summer 2021, Climate Connect Digital has been newly formed as a fully independent subsidiary. With backing from ReNew for an ambitious and visionary new strategy, for rapid organic and inorganic growth.
Our mission has technology at its core and involves unlocking value by leveraging information technology and AI/ML across the energy ecosystem. The world is still at the nascent stages of using such technologies in the energy sector to create massive value for all the stakeholders
- Architect, develop, and deliver front-end applications, using a component-driven approach that is optimised for modularity and reusability
- Create elegant, usable, responsive, and performant interfaces that meet product requirements and do so delightfully.
- Critically evaluate various implementation and technical risks/complexities when architecting and implementing software. Ensure that best practices and latest technology developments are considered by the team..
- Establish a company-wide design and frontend platform which can be used by multiple products. Turn style guides into front-end frameworks and coding standards.
- Create an efficient and effective system to test your work in cross-browser and cross-platform scenarios
- Collaborate with various cross-functional teams like design, product management, back-end, data sciences, and business teams to test and validate that we are shipping value to our customers
What’s in it for you
We offer competitive salaries based on prevailing market rates. In addition to your introductory package, you can expect to receive the following benefits:
- Flexible working hours and leave policy
- Learning and development opportunities
- Medical insurance/Term insurance, Gratuity benefits over and above the salaries
- Access to industry and domain thought leaders.
At Climate Connect, you get a rare opportunity to join an established company at the early stages of a significant and well-backed global growth push.
We are building a remote-first organisation ingrained in the team ethos. We understand its importance for the success of any next-generation technology company. The team includes passionate and self-driven people with unconventional backgrounds, and we’re seeking a similar spirit with the right potential.
What it’s like to work with us
You become part of a strong network and an accomplished legacy from leading technology and business schools worldwide when you join us. Such as the Indian Institute of Technology, Oxford University, University of Cambridge, University College London, and many more.
We don’t believe in constrained traditional hierarchies and instead work in flexible teams with the freedom to achieve successful business outcomes. We want more people who can thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Our comprehensive support system comprises a global network of advisors and experts, providing unparalleled opportunities for learning and growth.
We are looking for a skilled react.js developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
React.js Developer Responsibilities:
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
React.js Developer Requirements:
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Develop user-facing stack from scratch
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Technology Skills :
- Proven 4 years work experience as a ReactJS Frontend developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Good experience with Typescript and ReactJS (17.x). NodeJS knowledge is a plus.
- Familiarity with Unit Testing Frameworks, UI Testing, Monorepos and Graphql principles
- Knowledge of Alerting and Monitoring tools
- Knowledge of SPA principles
- UI Performance: should have hands on experience of optimising page load, rendering, caching
- Sense for appeal & aesthetics from a usability perspective.
Soft Skills :
- Obsessed with best practices, structuring, documentation and have an eye for detail.
- Self starter with a high level of drive and commitment.
- High energy and drive to work in a startup environment.
- Conceptual thinking, flexibility and ability to juggle with multiple responsibilities.
- Ability to work under pressure and confidence to deal with complex issues.
- Good communication skills.
- Hands-on and detail oriented.
About the Company
Peacock Engineering Ltd is a Gold-accredited IBM Premier Business Partner which has amassed over 300 person years of experience implementing business critical EAM (Enterprise Asset Management) solutions across a range of industries such as oil & gas, pharmaceuticals, utilities, facilities management, transport, and power generation.
Peacock Engineering Ltd specialise in providing consultancy services and support for the IBM Maximo EAM software product and maintain a pool of highly experienced and capable consultants fully conversant with IBM Maximo and its functionality, capabilities, and opportunities for customisation to meet business need.
Peacock Engineering’s Technical Services team is now looking for an experienced UI / Front End Developer who is proficient with Angular and ionic framework to join our international team of developers delivering innovative solutions to our major UK-based customers.
Your primary focus will be working on new user interface components which are modern, secure, performant, and easy to maintain - following well-known Angular workflows and recognised best practices.
You will coordinate with the rest of our multi-disciplined team working together on different layers of the solution architecture. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and delivering a high-quality product is essential.
- Developing new user-facing features for our clients using Angular
- Translating functional requirements (User Stories/Tasks) and wireframes into high quality code with tests
- Working with architects, developers, and QA engineers to ensure that your work is testable, meets industry security standards and is written to deliver good performance/scalability.
- Perform application and solution development to meet project requirements.
- Develop and document detailed technical designs to meet business requirements.
- Manage multiple technical environments and support the development and testing processes.
- Identify areas of customization and optimization and provide solutions that meet the business requirements.
Skills & Personal Qualities – Required:
Experience working with the IBM Maximo software product within the following capacities:
- Tech. in Computer Science, Engineering or Business-related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- Thorough understanding of Angular and its core principles
- Minimum five (5) years of work experience in Angular application development.
Excellent technical knowledge on Ionic
Hands-on experience with Ionic v3+ Framework, Angular v5+
Experience in developing hybrid mobile apps
- Demonstrable expertise in software development in an Agile setting
- Ability to deliver well-tested code consistently in an Agile, CI/CD environment
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Should have working experience in consuming Web Service and REST API
- Knowledge of modern authentication/authorization mechanisms
- Familiarity with modern build pipelines and tools (Azure DevOps preferable)
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack/Parcel, NPM/Yarn, etc.
- Familiarity with Git
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good spoken & written English
Skills & Personal Qualities – Desired:
- To bring industry knowledge world class capabilities innovation and cutting-edge technology to our clients in the Resources industry to deliver business value.
- To work with leading Resources client’s major customers and suppliers to develop and execute projects and reliability strategies.
- To harness extensive knowledge combined with an integrated suite of methods people and assets to deliver sustainable long-term solution.
- IBM MobileFirst certification
- JAVA/ SQL Skills
- Kendo/ AG Grid
- Professional and committed, with a disciplined approach to work.
- Motivated and driven by finding and providing solutions to problems.
- Polite, tactful, helpful, empathic nature, able to deliver to the needs of customers.
- Has respect for others and their views.
- Technology minded and focused, enthusiastic about technologies.
- Analytical, able to raise from the detail and see the bigger picture.
- Dedicated to continually updating and upgrading own knowledge.
- Carries a mind-set of continuous improvement, constantly looking for better and more efficient ways of doing things.
- Values quality at the centre of all things in work.
Due to considerable amounts of virtual working and interaction with colleagues and customers in different physical locations internationally, it is essential that the successful applicant has the drive and ethic to succeed working in small teams physically but in larger efforts virtually. Self-drive to communicate constantly using web collaboration and video conferencing is essential.
As an employee, you will be encouraged to continually develop your capability & attain certifications to reflect your growth as an individual.
Sarvaha would like to welcome experienced Front-End Developer (React) with 3+ years of hands-on experience. Sarvaha is a niche software development company that works with some of the best funded startups and established companies across the globe. Please visit our website at http://www.sarvaha.com to know more about us.
Your main role will be to build web applications using ReactJS. You will be required to closely collaborate with other developers, as well as business stakeholders and work in a globally distributed team.
- BE/BTech/MTech (CS/IT or MCA), with an emphasis in Software Engineering, is highly preferable
- Minimum 3 years of frontend development experience in ES6, ReactJS, jQuery, HTML, Typescript, and CSS
- Experience in TDD as a critical technique to guide development and improve code quality
- Should be able to take a task and quickly learn the technologies needed to complete it
- Must have excellent communication & presentation skills
- Top notch remuneration and excellent growth opportunities
- An excellent, no-nonsense work environment with the very best people to work with
- Highly challenging software implementation problems
- Work from home or office. We offered complete work from home even before the pandemic.
REACT JS DEVELOPER
Strong proficiency in web technologies - CSS,
JS, HTML, DOM, APIs, etc
• Must have strong testing, debugging and problem solving skills.
Analyse requirements for technical feasibility and participate in designing the solution
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
AutoScheduler is looking for a remote Front-End Full-Stack Developer to join our talented team. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is interested in constant learning. We want this person to join our dynamic team as we take an established software and re-develop it from scratch as a part of a new start up.
We are looking for a Front-End developer responsible for rebuilding the back-end and front-end components of the AutoScheduler user interface. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications and services, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, robust design, and quality product is essential.