• Developing new user-facing features using React.js
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
• Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
• Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
Skills - Must have
• Expertise in React JS ecosystem and ES6
• Well-versed with web mark up (HTML5 and CSS3), JSX, and templating technologies
• Good understanding of responsive and adaptive development
• Understanding of cross browser development and making sure application works seamlessly in different
• Demonstrated understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Ability to review specifications documents and provide technical inputs on successfully implementing
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team and lead a project to completion
• Self-motivated with outstanding interpersonal skills, strong work ethic, and excellent communication and
• Experience in popular React.js workflows (such as Redux or MobX)
• Experience in common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, and NPM among others
About Noustek Labs
We are looking for a skilled react.js developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
React.js Developer Responsibilities:
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
React.js Developer Requirements:
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Working with designers, product managers to collaboratively own the front-end layer at FalconBrick and deliver stellar end user experiences
- Building responsive and elegant mobile and desktop web UIs
- Test, debug and maintain the application software throughout the product lifecycle
- Architect, develop and maintain front-end libraries
Desired Candidate Profile
- Have at least 2 years experience in development of responsive web/mobile applications using advanced JS and web technologies
- And with at least 1 year of experience building frontend UI with a framework like ReactJS
- Youre very comfortable in writing HTML and CSS and love designing beautiful webpages
- Have good communication skills, strong work ethics And are comfortable with agile, iterative development practices and code reviews
Your duties will include taking part in daily scrums, writing and developing modules for existing Vue applications, integrating Vue into existing projects, writing code and tests for code, taking part in code review sessions, and using version control software to push and pull code for testing and deployment.
Below are some of the responsibilities a Vue.js developer is expected to assume in their position:
- Write performant code using core Vue, Vuex, and Vue Router to create websites and web applications
- Create tests for code written by yourself and other web developers, full-stack developers, and software engineers
- Integrate Vue into legacy projects
- Diagnose and fix bugs and other software defects in new and existing Vue applications
- Run code optimization tools and analyzers to spot and refactor inefficiencies to create highly performant code
Job Qualifications and Skill Sets
Below are the qualifications expected of a Vue.js developer:
- Bachelor’s degree or several years of experience in enterprise products, computer science, or other related fields
- Good knowledge of the Vue.js framework and related components such as Vuex and Vue Router
- The ability to work as part of a team, taking ownership of individual components and following coding guidelines to create performant components that fit into more-comprehensive projects
- Experience with integrating and maintaining external software libraries and APIs using a command-line interface and package managers
Proper user information authentication Develop responsive web-based UI Non-Technical: Constant interaction with other developer teams and design teams to discuss UI ideas A thorough review of applications needs and interfacing elements.
Follow proper documentation for changes in application and further updates ReactJS Developer Skills
Preceding experience with ReactJS workflows like Flux, Redux, Create React App, data structure libraries Understanding of RESTful APIs/GraphQL, HTML/CSS, ES6 (variables and scoping, array methods), DevOps, performance testing frameworks Preferred degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar Soft Skills: Competence to translate business needs into technical requirements Open-minded team player, willing to accept feedback and offer suggestions.
Verloop is looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven individual who is passionate to work at a fast-growing start-up and can handle chaotic situations at times. We are in the business of building high-impact products to make customers' lives easier.
This is a great opportunity to join a team of superstars where your passion and desire to succeed will be rewarded with significant career transformation. The ideal candidate will have a zeal to learn and an unending thirst to look for the next big challenge.
If you enjoy finding solutions to complex customer engagement problems, can coordinate between our customers and the internal product team, and are willing to challenge the current status quo of chat, we are looking for you.
As a part of the platform engineering team, you will help build out the core systems that manage our customers' support experiences like butter.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
1. 3-5 years of experience in web application frontend development.
4. Deep understanding of HTML/CSS and browser rendering.
5. Understanding of browser rendering optimization.
6. Deep understanding of large scale web-application architecture.
7. Knowledge of microservices architecture is a plus.
1. You will be the key person driving the front-end design, architecture, and implementation.
2. Build reusable components and libraries for future use.
3. Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
4. Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
5. Write well-designed, testable, and quality code
6. Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
7. Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
Skill Set # 2
- 3 – 6 years hands experience profiles
- Hands-on Experience in
- .NET Core 2.1 and above, Asp.net, WebAPI, C#
- Sql Server 2012+ /DB
- Good working knowledge in Angular 7 and above
- Ajax / J-query / Bootstrap / LINQ / HTML 5.0
- MVC / Entity Framework will be an added advantage.
- Design, build new applications using Framework 4.0 (/latest) / .NET Core.
- Enhance applications using C#.NET, Web Services / Web API, Entity Framework / ADO.NET.
- Strong coding knowledge on developing applications using Web APIs / REST APIs.
- Hands-on development experience in building Responsive Web Design user interfaces using HTML5, CSS3
- Develop On-premise / Cloud (using Azure) hosting applications.
- Hands on experience in transactional databases, write Stored Procedures and Functions in SQL Server.
- Knowledge in full SDLC phases (Waterfall or Agile depending on the application)
- Good written and communication skills.
Few words about Unify Technologies: Unify a Digital Engineering company. We help our clients by providing Digital Engineering Services to develop high-quality products. We have extensive experience in software product engineering and a successful track record of delivering on aggressive delivery plans without compromising on the quality in Cloud, Mobile, and Data practices.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Position: Sr. SDE and Lead SDE (Software Development Engineer)
Job Location: Hyderabad
ReactJS Jr Developer: 2-4 Yrs
ReactJS Sr Developer: 4-8 Yrs
ReactJS Lead Developer: 7-12 Yrs
NOTE: For the Lead Developer Team leading exp is Must
Project: Product-Online Marketing, E-commerce Platforms and AI, Predictive Analytics
Joining time: Immediate to 30 days
Education: Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering or a related technical discipline will be preferred
Skills Required for Front End UI (ReactJS) Sr Developer/Lead Developer:
Strong knowledge of HTML/CSS Page Designs, DOM, HTTP protocol and how the web works in general.
Integrating with Backend Rest APIs
Experience using libraries and frameworks like React, Redux, GraphQL and TypeScript.
Experience building server-side APIs and proxies using Node.js.
Strong Knowledge of managed and performance-oriented code with React and Redux, Mobx, Mobx-state-tree
Good to have knowledge (Not must) with the SEO process
Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
Experience designing and building complex UI applications and implementing individual services that participate healthily in a microservice architecture.
Familiarities with native Build tools, like XCode, Gradle and other required Build tools
Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
Design, build, review and evolve durable, highly scalable event-driven infrastructure
Architect and lead the development of backend services.
Work with REST APIs and integrating them with our software platform
Develop front end capabilities such as dashboards, visualizations, features
Work on building best performance UI features and linking with backend
Integrate all the front end features with a backend pipeline
Integrate our AI models with the platform pipeline
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
Own new initiatives, Debug production issues
Help define the way we work in the future including coding and design standards
Work effectively in an agile development process
Research cutting edge technology that can be applied to accelerate business growth
Be the communication bridge be product owners and development teams
Previous experience as a UI Engineer.
Must have hands-on knowledge of web 2.0, including HTML5, CSS3
Must have hands-on knowledge of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS/LESS
Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
Good understanding of REST API Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Working knowledge of design specs (style guide) tools like Zeplin, Invision etc.
We are looking for a Front end web developer passionate towards building high performance web
applications which can scale for B2C businesses. We are looking for self-driven individuals who love to
find innovative solutions and can perform under pressure. An eye for details and being proud of produced
code are the must have attributes for this job.
● You will be responsible for converting Product team requirements to modular, testable and
● You will be required to design and implement data storage solutions (Databases, caching layers
● You will also be required to cater to NFRs related to security and performance.
● Excellence in React JS/AngularJS.
● Excellent in HTML5 and CSS3.
● Hands on experience of UI Libraries like jQuery.
● Hands on experience with code versioning systems like Git, SVN.
● Hands on Excellent debugging and problem solving skills.
● Experience with Responsive/Mobile Design.
● This person is excited about creating pixel perfect, reusable, extensible, flexible, high-performing
front-end experiences that integrate seamlessly with back-end code.
● The ability to adapt to the ever-changing technology landscape.
● You are excited about keeping up-to-date by experimenting with new technologies and
Years of Exp: 4-8 yrs
● Engineering graduates from Tier I or II institutes.
● B.E/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
Experience in Redux/Flux.