To create, improve, and maintain our custom developed Wordpress applications and Wordpress websites.
Making highly customized websites with own developed themes and plugins.
To understand design guidelines and develop accordingly with pixel perfect accuracy, by integrating HTML/CSS responsive designs as a Wordpress theme.
To improve performance of the website loading time.
Should have experience in Ecommerce
Should have experience in developing media site"
At Kafqa, we are building the next generation performing arts platform. Our mission is to transform how India
learns, performs & watches performing arts. Our launch services consist of technology-enabled dance and
theatre classes in our proprietary studios, production facilities and social media broadcasting & competitions.
Founder & Team:
The founder is Shariq Plasticwala. He is a graduate of IIT Bombay & Stanford GSB. He was part of the
founding team of Amazon India where he played a key role for over 8 years. Among his roles at Amazon, he
was the CEO of Amazon’s first joint venture in India and a Board Member of Amazon’s payments business. The
other members of the founding team consisted of senior executives from Shiamak Davar & Byju’s.
We are looking for an experienced Front-end engineer with ReactJS development experience to join our team.
Here’s are some of the things you might have to do on any given day:
● Implement responsive and performant UIs with a user-centered approach with frontend technologies
● Write meaningful test cases for frontend
● Mentor fellow team members
Ideal Background / Experience:
● At least 5+ years of diverse experience in web development for product or services oriented
environment with exposure to working production deployments
● Expertise in programming using Angular/ReactJS or similar UI frameworks
● In-depth exposure to technologies used in web-based products, including REST APIs
Nice to have exposure to any of
● WebRTC based products
● Google APIs
● NodeJS / ExpressJS
• Work with designers to translate the designs to pixel perfect, cross platform, responsive UI.
• Follow coding standards, code reviews etc.
• Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines.
• Collaborate with the team and communicate effectively.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced startup.
Desired Skills & Experience:
✓ BE/BTech in Computer Science or related technical discipline
✓ Deep understanding of front-end architecture and data-driven development
✓ Ability to work with designers to develop dynamic user experiences.
✓ Good Analytical and Problem-solving skills
✓ Knowledge of source control tools, preferably GIT
✓ Familiar with Agile methodologies
What This Job Will Offer:
❖ Challenging work, open and collaborative work-environment
❖ Opportunity to work with modern technologies and fast career growth.
❖ Industry standard salary package and additional perks
About the Company:
GoldenPi Technologies is India's first online Fintech company to specialize in the Fixed Income investment segment. GoldenPi’s proprietary technology platform acts as a smart aggregator of Bonds and Debentures across various Bond institutions, Capital Market Divisions of Banks and other players in the capital markets. Investors can access this platform via both B2C and B2B business lines and invest seamlessly. GoldenPi’s business lines are opening up new investment options to the 70 MN retail investor segment and lakhs of HNIs and Corporates across the country!
- 4-10 years experience
- Experience with NextJS and Material UI
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience in Graph implementation
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles; Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools
Near is looking for a Front-End Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce the application's visual elements. You will work with the Near Design team and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks and works.
You will be part of one of the fastest-growing Enterprise SaaS companies – an excellent opportunity for people who can work independently and are self-driven.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for users and customers.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Write functional requirement documents and guides.
- Support back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies and skills.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in engineering, Design, Fine Arts, or related field.
- 5+ Years of total experience; should have worked with Angular for more than two years.
- Expertise in designing and developing customer-facing web applications at scale.
- Basic knowledge of image editing tools to crop, resize, or perform minor adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Illustrator and Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficiency in cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficiency in code versioning tools, such as GIT.
- Knowledge about Highchart and Mapbox will be a plus.
- Passionate about learning new technologies.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, and organization skills with an eye for detail.
Near is the world's largest source of intelligence on people and places, processing data from over 1.6 billion monthly users across 44 countries. The Near Platform powers data-driven marketing and enrichment offerings through a suite of SaaS products. The users of the platform can leverage audience, spatial, retail, among other data in a privacy-led environment.
Founded in 2012, Near is headquartered in Singapore with offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Bangalore, Tokyo, and Sydney. Today, marquee brands such as News Corp and Mastercard work with Near to provide enhanced customer experiences.
Near is backed by leading investors including Sequoia Capital, JP Morgan Private Equity Group, Cisco Investments, Telstra Ventures, and Greater Pacific Capital. Visit www.near.co to find out more.
Job Title: Front-End (Angular) Developer
Required Experience: 3-6 Years
Compensation - As per industry standards.
Joining - Immediate joining/15 days notice/30 days notice
Position Type: Full Time
- Expert in any one of the Good understanding of E2E Internet application architecture including browser concepts, HTTP, REST and Security best practices.
- Good to have knowledge on Media query bootstrap framework for UI development
- Capability to implement complex Angular applications, directives, controllers, and services.
- Experience in consuming Restful web services
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking. Capable of handling multiple projects and related complexities at the same time.
- Knowledge of Mongo, MySql will be advantage.
- Proficient understanding version control (github, Gitea, sourcetree)
- Knowledge of charting libraries like Highcharts, d3.js, c3.js, dc.js and data Visualization huge plus.
- Work collaboratively with design team to understand end user requirements to provide technical solutions and for the implementation of new software features
- Implementing complex AngularJS applications, directives, controllers, services and other modern internet applications
- Continuous integration, software deployment, and hosting technologies
- Test and debug programs, collaborate with QA teams for effective solutions
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Responsible for successful completion of code deliverables within projects
Involved in the various phases of the SDLC
- BE / B.tech - IT, Computer Science, M.Sc - IT, MCA.
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
Reval Analytical Services is a fully-owned subsidiary of Virtua Research Inc. US. It is a financial services technology company focused on consensus analytics, peer analytics and Web-enabled information delivery. The Company’s unique combination of investment research experience, modeling expertise, and software development capabilities enables it to provide industry-leading financial research tools and services for investors, analysts, and corporate management.
Wekan Company is hiring React.Js Developer for Chennai
Experience: Overall 4 – 7 years, relevant experience in React.Js - 2 years
Must Have Skills: React, Redux, ES6 and above, HTML5, CSS3
Good to have: Typescript
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, analytical skills and the ability to learn quickly.
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the big picture view.
- Experience of working on RESTful Web services.
- Work with cutting-edge frameworks and technologies while advancing your skills along the way
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js and Redux
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Knowledge of WebPack.
- Good experience with any of the testing framework like mocha, jest, jasmine.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment with experience of using tools such as Jira.
- Good communication skills.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.