● Collaborate with UX designers, product managers, and software engineers to understand project requirements and translate them into interactive, user-friendly interfaces.
● Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and optimise applications for maximum speed and scalability.
● Conduct code reviews and provide constructive feedback to team members, fostering a culture of continuous improvement.
● Stay updated with the latest industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in UI development, and recommend their integration to enhance our products.
● Identify and address performance and compatibility issues across different browsers and platforms.
● Champion UI development best practices, standards, and guidelines within the development team.
● Collaborate with backend developers to integrate front-end interfaces with server-side logic and APIs.
● Troubleshoot and debug UI-related issues and provide timely resolutions.
● Mentor junior developers, assisting them in enhancing their skills and knowledge in UI development.
● Write and encourage other engineers to write automated tests.
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field (or equivalent practical experience).
● Proven experience as a UI Developer or Front-End Developer, with at least 3+ years of hands-on experience in building user interfaces for web applications.
● Proficiency in front-end technologies such as TypeScript, Tailwind, React, Redux.
● Strong understanding of responsive design principles.
● Solid knowledge of web performance optimization techniques and best practices.
● Familiarity with Figma and other UI/UX design tools, to collaborate effectively with designers.
● Demonstrated experience in writing UI components to corresponding backend APIs and Databases.
● Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot complex UI-related issues.
● Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Xindus Trade Networks Private Limited
Senior React JS Developer
Translate Business requirements into Technical Requirements and conceptualize solution by breaking it up into logical units of work.
Plan and execute product roadmap with product manager and other stakeholders.
Develop and implement integration solution with high quality, exception handling and low maintenance in accordance with the project timeline, adherence to global standards/principles, design standards
Provide support and documentation to assist in sustaining the project during the transition to production by working closely with production support team during production release and troubleshooting production issues
Responsible for effectively communicating the plan, status and updates to stakeholders and scrum team
Proactively raise issues to Product Owner and Scrum leads when necessary
Independently assess and represent development team - covering all aspects of technical feasibility, complexity and timelines during project / program review meetings.
Lead , manage , mentor team of developers.
Design and build new features, simplify existing services, and scale our systems as we rapidly grow and evolve
Create reusable patterns that improve the consistency of the codebase
Collaborate with your engineering teammates through planning, pairing, testing, reviewing and delivery of the features that you build
Work with the product team to translate powerful ideas into everyday business value
Write sustainable, testable, high-quality, high-performance code
What Makes You a Great Fit
At least 5 years of working experience on React JS framework
Strong expertise with HTML5, CSS3 (with media queries) and writing cross-browser compatible code
Grid system understanding
CSS preprocessor experience (SASS or LESS), Responsive design, Accessibility
Familiarity with code versioning tool like GitHub.
Experience with RESTful services
A strong, demonstrable portfolio of past web applications including websites.
Self-motivated, fast learner with attention to detail and quality
Excellent diagnostic, troubleshooting, and communication skills
6+ Years of experience
Should be able to work independently and must be hands on in development.
Should be able to take a problem and produce an architectural pattern plus a proof of concept utilising best practices when it comes to developing enterprise integration software.
Should have excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
Strong proficiency with Spring Boot, Microservices, Spring MVC, Coding and Spring Integration.
Knowledge of enterprise integration patterns and asynchronous messaging patterns is required.
Experience with working with process modelling software is a nice to have.
Experience in working with rule based systems is a nice to have.
Strong fundamentals in object oriented programming is a must have.
Experience in working with at least one relational and one no sql database is preferred.
Strong experience in working and designing message structures using xml and json.
Strong knowledge of SDLC Lifecycle Process and Agile Methodology.
Experience in BPMN would be added advantage.
Experience in working with security protocol (e.g. TLS, OAuth) and understands security in development.
Experience with containerization using Docker, orchestration using Kubernetes, Continuous Integration/Delivery tools - Jenkins, Maven, GIT.
Experience in Messaging with MQ based Messaging Systems.
Should be able to communicate effectively with product team members, clients and stakeholders.
Clarifies and communicates product objectives and problem solving.
The primary role of this position is to receive final product design from Figma and then create pixel perfect UI in React Native (iOS, Android & Web App). It is of highest priority that communication is clear and transparent. The successful candidate must have the ability to self-manage each task not requiring a large amount of detailed explanation to complete.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms and Web App.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms and Web App.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Knowledge of (functional or object-oriented) programming
- Fluent at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ)
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- BitRise, GutHub, BitBucket
Understanding of AWS environment, Node.js, and Microservices
1 to 5 Years Of Experience in .Net Framework, C#, WCF, ASP.Net, MYSQL, SQL Server 2005/ 2008.
1 to 5 Years Of Hands-on Experience on MVC
Good understanding of HTML5, CSS3, Web Services, XML, XSLT, Object-Oriented Design, with experience working in high transactional applications.
Have strong concepts of OOPS.
Experience with Cloud computing (AWS Amazon Web Services/Windows Azure) will be an added advantage
Practical experience with Agile methodologies
Actively participate in application design and architecture
Consistently write, translate, and code software programs and applications according to detailed design specifications.
Should be able to Deliver Quality work in a defined timeline.
Debugging, Analyzing, and Troubleshooting bugs, error, and problems in the products.
Continuously Monitor Application Performance & Improve it, Resolve any Bugs or amendments.
Conduct Training to support people on various products.
Develop High-Performance Queries, Stored Procedure & Functions On SQL SERVER
Focus on strategic issues and suggest improvements related to work processes and operations.
Analytical skills to identify the root cause and cause/effect relations
Ability to work collaboratively with development, operations, and business teams (internal and external)
1 to 5 years of professional experience in software development for enterprise-grade technology products with a demonstrated track record of achievement.
Should have Experienced in Development of ERP & HR Products
Must have strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
Strong engineering competence, including the ability to learn new technical concepts quickly.
Bitplus Solutions LLP
5 Days working
12 Paid Leaves & 10 Festive Leaves
Mediclaim for family
We are looking to hire an experienced AngularJS Developer having hands on experience with
.net technologies to join our dynamic team. You will be responsible for creating a top-level
coding-base using Angular best practices. Your role will require you to implement an
exciting and streamlined user experience in the form of a Java-based desktop and mobile
To ensure success as an AngularJS Developer, you should have extensive knowledge of
excellent project management skills. Ultimately, a top-class AngularJS Developer can design
and build a streamlined application to company specifications that perfectly meet the needs of
AngularJS Developer Responsibilities:
Designing and developing user interfaces using AngularJS best practices.
Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end
Developing product analysis tasks.
Making complex technical and design decisions for AngularJS projects.
Developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest
Conducting performance test, Consulting with the design team.
Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
AngularJS Developer Requirements:
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar.
Previous work experience as an AngularJS Developer.
Overall working experience between 3-5 years.
Hands-on experience with .NET framework 4.5, 4.6, 4.7, .net core, ASP.NET, MVC,
Entity Framework, JSON, Rest APIs, WCF C#.
Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
Excellent project management skills.
Excellent communication skills.
Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
Please connect me on Linkedin Shrashti jain
A new-age fintech app that powers group payments for millennials. We’re on a mission to reimagine group payments and enable people to enjoy with their friends without any worry of awkward reminders, delayed payments and multiple transactions.
Founded by IIT Bombay grads with a total work experience of 10+ years in fintech and we are backed by global VC investors including Y Combinator, Matrix Partners, Justin Mateen (Co-founder, Tinder) with a funding of $1.9M.
We are on the lookout for passionate individuals who want to want to be a part of the core team and drive the next phase of cutting-edge fintech innovation.
Role and Requirements
- Frontend developer with skills in React Native to help construct the front-end of our consumer-facing group payments application
- Good familiarity with most of the React Native built-in and popular third party frameworks, libraries, and accelerators; with in-depth expertise on most of the popular ones
- Role requires extensive collaboration with UI/UX Designers and Product Managers to ensure technical feasibility & implementation
- Experience with AWS and/or Node.js is a bonus
- Prior consumer tech or fintech startup experience is a plus
- Work experience: 2 years plus is preferred
- Location: Work from home until further notice but eventually in Andheri East, Mumbai
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field of study.
2+ years of experience using ReactJS
- Expert in Reactjs
- Good understanding of server-side CSS, pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Good understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
We are looking for an Angular developer as addition to our UI team to develop world
class web application involving huge data, should have Angular7 experience.
1-Delivering a complete front end application
3-Deep knowledge of Angular 7 & above
4-Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods