As someone who will be a part of our team, your understanding of the product and our customers will be incredibly valuable.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular state management tool -Redux
- Experience with HTTP based packages like Axios.
- GIT experience is a plus
- You take initiative and ownership to see things through to completion. If it needs doing, you do it.
- You’re eager to take on challenges. When you don’t know something, you embrace the chance to grow and get better.
- We work together as a team, and that means we encourage each other to improve as a team. You are self-sufficient and love the challenge of solving problems and learning new things
As a React.js Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
- Food allowance
- Leave encashment
- Paid sick time
About Classhose India Private Limited
Vakilsearch is a people-first organisation that thrives on the enthusiasm of our team to execute our mission to the satisfaction of our customers. Towards this end, we stress on creating an optimal work-life balance and inculcating a strong sense of team spirit that stems from enthusiasm and good vibes. When you work at Vakilsearch, you don't just become an employee, you become family, and we always coalesce around each other to ensure a strong sense of family.
The key responsibilities will be developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Redux), also ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Designing/developing web & mobile applications in the Legal, Tax and Compliance space.
- Participate in full SDLC (Agile), including iterative development, code reviews, estimation and design sessions.
- Roughly 90-100% hands-on coding, Write quality code with utmost attention to scalability and performance.
- Resolve defects/bugs during testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches.
- Work cross-functionally with various teams: product management, various product lines, or business units to drive forward results.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of the project.
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM or Extreme Programming (XP) methodologies.
- Nature of Experience: Hands on experience in React -redux based web apps.
- Length of Experience: 4 - 8 years
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- Proficient in HTML5 and CSS3
- Familiarity with working in a startup ecosystem with conflicting priorities will be a huge plus
- Proficient in CSS preprocessors like SASS or LESS
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Work with a performance-oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments.
- Build customer facing technology product for global customers.
- Good architectural & design skills.
- Strong coding, data structures and algorithms.
- The ability to own end to end responsibility - right from requirement to release.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Personal projects that show aptitude and desire to create cool things
- A team player! Most importantly you must be comfortable working in a collaborative culture where everyone is challenged to solve tough problems.
We're looking for a junior front-end developer (focus on Reactjs) to join our company as we continue to grow in size.
You should already have some experience with ReactJS. Preference will be given to those candidates with professional ReactJS experience.
We already have 2 front-end developers and are looking to add more junior front end developers to further strengthen the team.
We are a product company - our product is Unolo. This product helps companies manage their field force - everything from where their field executive is to what they are doing.
You will work directly with the founder and work closely with our tight-knit team. You should be passionate about technology, be able to problem-solve, work quickly and most importantly BE A ROCKSTAR DEVELOPER.
Lastly, this is an in-office job from our offices in Gurugram on Golf Course Road.
Are you passionate in coding, art and blockchain? Do you wish to face challenges ahead, develop and deliver features that will be extraordinary towards users? We are looking for experienced developers (blockchain, frontend, backend) to join our team and start a revolution!
About the role as a full stack engineer at Torum, you will be remotely working alongside our core development team from India, Turkey, Malaysia and other regions in the future. A good mindset of forward planning should be cultivated to better your performance!
You will also get involved in constant discussions with our Lead Developer and Operational team members regarding the ideas, concepts as well as feature specifications to further enhance our platform.
Qualifications and Experience location GMT+8 or GMT+5:30
- Ability to work remotely or on-site (if Malaysia)
- More than 2 years of hands-on experience with React JS and Redux
- Ability to communicate (verbally and writing) well with the team in English
- Possess strong logics and understanding to come up with optimum solution in JS programming
- Played an active role in the design and architecture of the solutions
- Experience in creating apps with high priority on user experience
- Passion for best design, developing and coding practices
- Maximizing application performance, uptime, and scalability, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful application design
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Unit/integration testing experience
Highly Favored Personality & Experience
- Eager to learn and explore new things
- Trustworthy, easy-going, and honesty
- Experience with Solidity
- More than 1 year of experience with Web3 JS
- Good software engineering skills, insights, and experience
- Good knowledge of cryptography
- Hands-on experience with back-end framework and database is a bonus (Preferably Node.js and MongoDB)
- Experience in leading, or being a Senior/Lead in the front-end team to build, constantly improve and optimize a commercial level product, with a decent user base is a bonus
- Experience in building large-scale apps like Social Media, E-commerce, etc. where performance, scalability, and availability are the top priorities
At Kafqa, we are building the next generation performing arts platform. Our mission is to transform how India learns, performs & watchers performing arts. We are currently in stealth mode with a target public launch date in April. Our launch services consist of technology enabled dance classes in our proprietary studios, production facilities and social media broadcasting & competitions.
Founder & Team
The founder is Shariq Plasticwala. He is a graduate of IIT Bombay & Stanford GSB. He was part of the founding team of Amazon India where he played a key role for over 8 years. Among his roles at Amazon, he was the CEO of Amazon’s first joint venture in India and a Board Member of Amazon’s payments business. The other members of the founding team consist of senior executives from Shiamak Davar & Byju’s.
We are looking for an experienced Frontend engineer with ReactJS development experience to join our team.
Here’s are some of the things you might have to do on any given day:
- Write meaningful test cases for frontend &
- Develop Infrastructure for delivering services using a performance driven approach, build databases, schedule automated jobs, etc
Ideal Background / Experience
- At least 12 months of diverse experience in web development for product or services oriented environment with exposure to working production deployments
- Expertise in programming using Python/ReactJS or similar scripting languages
- In-depth exposure to technologies used in web-based SaaS products, including REST APIs
- Sound understanding of Postgres and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
Nice to have exposure to any of
- Object Relational Models (SQLAlchemy, etc)
- Google APIs
- Microservices Architecture Pattern
- NodeJS / ExpressJS
· Understand the current technical architecture including constraints related to platforms, standards and skillsets.
· Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, integration, security, performance, quality, and operations.
· Review designs, documents and have hands-on coding exp.
· Follow up the activities and team commitments to deliver the right solution at the right time.
· Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements for the development and make all final decisions regarding system software.
· Follow and adopt approaches, methodologies, and SDLC standards.
· Apply techniques and skills required to identify a root cause of a given software integration issue.
· Escalate encountered technical software issues to project leadership in a timely fashion and respond back consistently on time.
· Acts as the technical subject matter expert for a product domain and the technical leader within a team
· Leads and sets the direction for design and implementation of software features/functionality, correction of defects and/or creation of new products
· Applies advanced systems analysis techniques to evaluate newly created code
· Provides thought leadership and innovation within a technical domain
. documents and communicates on complex technical topics outside the immediate development team
· Bachelor/Master’s degree in CS or Computer Engineering required
· 5+ years of programming experience in web applications development
· Hands on Angular development experience
· Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
· Working knowledge in Designing, Developing, and Deploying RESTful web services and other Web APIs.
· Deep knowledge of Web Application Architecture and Object oriented design. Should have practical knowledge of design on more than two web applications.
· Should be able to technically lead a small group of members
• Demonstrable experience in enterprise software product development.
• 3+ years of experience in AngularJS, progressive web application development (agnostic to which version) or any other modern framework.
• Experience in REST API development / building SaaS applications
• 2+ years of MongoDB, Redis or similar no-SQL DB experience
• 2+ years of experience of RDMS
• Must be able to communicate the design specification using block diagrams / modelling techniques (e.g. UML)
Nice to have experience
• Object-oriented modeling and design a plus
• Experience with DevOps CI/CD pipelines.
• Experience with Jenkins and GitHub