About this Role:
As part of the frontend development team, you will be responsible to build and maintain client side applications for our users collaborating with cross-functional teams comprising Product, Design, BI, and other engineers.
You will define best practices for client side architecture and build for the long term over iterations that bring measurable business value.
You will be involved in recruiting engineers for the team and mentoring them
As a company, we are very data driven and customer focused. As an engineering team, we are driven by metrics and care deeply about agility without compromising on the quality of our output. We are working towards creating an environment where individuals feel empowered to take ownership and initiative.
● You have a minimum of 7 years of experience building high-performance consumer-facing mobile applications at product companies of a decent scale
● You have a keen eye for mobile architecture and able to assist your team in making the right choices for every project
● You have previous experience building react native applications from scratch
● You have prior experience with recruiting and building a high-performance team
● You have a passion for mentoring and helping people on your team grow and achieve their goals
● You practice test-driven development
● You are familiar with both Android and iOS design patterns, and GraphQL
● You have some exposure to native app development in Swift, Kotlin, or Java
● You have strong knowledge of software development fundamentals, including a relevant background in computer science fundamentals and agile development methodologies.
● You are an excellent collaborator & communicator. You know that startups are a team sport. You listen to others, aren’t afraid to speak your mind and always try to ask the right questions.
● You are excited by the prospect of working in a distributed team and company.
Location: We are primarily looking for candidates in Bangalore but are open to other locations in India for the right candidate. At the moment, however, like most teams, we are fully remote.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
This requirement is for lead developers and senior developers to build Multi Touchpoint (MTP) Clients, which are an integral part of Diebold Nixdorf strategy. A multi touchpoint client is an application which is cross platform (can be packaged and deployed on multiple operating systems – Android, Windows, iOS, Linux) and support multiple form factors (mobile, tablet, PC monitor, Kiosk) etc. The apps will also be required to interface with peripheral HW (scanners, printers etc.) via a DN Hardware Abstraction layer (which will be provided by a DN team) for some use cases.
We are looking for developers with a strong background in web front end development using React with a good understanding of building responsive apps (mobile first approach). The ideal candidate will have 8+ (lead developer) or 5+ (for senior developer) years of experience on web development with at least one year on React.
The delivery environment is global so the expectation is that all candidate have good communication skills, are self-managing, can understand and clarify requirements, and is capable of delivering medium complexity design and code independently while following architectural guidelines. The lead would also be expected to manage a small team of 2-3 other developers, ensure that technical guidelines and processes are followed, planning is done in line with DN process and ensure delivery under the supervision of a DN engineering manager.
The tech stack is as below and we are looking for the best possible fit to this stack.
NX monorepo: Folder structer, multiple appsin one repo
React: Main framework
React router: Navigation among page
Ionic React: UI toolkit (web components)
Redux toolkit: Data store
Storybook: UI components documentation
Vite : Dev server and bundler for JS
Vitest: Unit testing
Capacitor: Packging for native mobile apps (Android, IOS)
Styled components: styling react components (CSS in JS Lib)
Rejolut is one of the award-winning fastest-growing emerging tech company which is working on leading technology like Blockchain, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT, etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing a highly scalable and secure code.
-Able to take the Extreme Ownership of modules/product/projects
-Able to learn & implement new technology/framework/library at God Speed
-Able to come with an optimal solution for the business problem
-Can handle calls with the client & customer to know their feedback
-Writing clean code & able to dig into other's code or open-source code.
-Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
-Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
Desired Candidate Profile:-
-Good problem-solving skills is a must
-Must be familiar with Angular latest version and above
-Must be experienced in web development & dynamic websites
-Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
-Strong oral and written skills
-Creating custom, general use modules, and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
-Ability to self-learn
How we are different
-We are a young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving the business problem at scale -We are a technology agnostic company who focus more on finding the optimal solution to the business problem rather than technology
Why join us
-We provide a huge learning curve. Spending 1.5-2 years with us will put you 3 years ahead in the career
-We work only on cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, ELM
-There are two technology Co-founder in the company who are pretty much hands-on and have earlier bult the Consumer application which is downloaded millions of time and are in leadership position in copanies like Samsung, Purplle, Loyalty Rewardz
-Get mentored by the best in the industry
-Flexible working hours
-Perks best in the industry
- Work on a day-to-day basis to deliver software to solve real world problems.
- Participate in the design of new features.
- Work with Product Managers to come up with technical solutions.
- Improvise and analyse current code base to come up with improvements.
- 3+ Years of Frontend Development Experience.
- 2+ years of hands-on ReactJS experience.
- Strong skills in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design and complexity analysis.
- Strong organisational and problem solving skills with great attention to detail.
- Experience working in fast paced environments cutting across diverse tech-stacks.
- Passionate about Web Development.
- Experience in modern web app development.
- Experience mentoring junior developers.
- Worked with data intensive UI.
- Have worked with early stage startups.
- Have experience with GraphQL.
React.js Developer Job Description
We are looking for a skilled react.js developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
React.js Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
React.js Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
Kindly do not apply if you have less than 4 Yrs of Experience in Python
Position(6 Months Contract in Gurugram, India) :
Sr. Frontend Engineer
4+ years of relevant exp
(Note: FREE accommodation can be given in Gurgaon, India for the 6 months & 'work from home' is not allowed)
The company for which you will be working is an online insurance provider that operates a B2C platform as well as a B2B2C platform. They are working to revolutionize the way insurance is bought in India by not only offering an online platform but also providing every customer a touchpoint with its partners. The company has been a platform for Motor, Health, Travel, & Life Insurance.
- A strong technical solutioning sense.
- Excellent experience in writing code using the following technologies: Angular JS
- Understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases and come up with effective solutions.
- Strong problem-solving, data structures, and algorithm design skills.
- Good understanding of REST APIs and web technologies in general.
- Ability to build a feature from scratch & drive it to completion.
- A willingness to learn and choose new technologies with a strong justification for the choices made.
- Be involved in all aspects of development: playing a critical role in the design, planning, development, testing, and deployment.
- Help develop best practices for future development.
- Thinks and implements in the right way instead of cutting corners.
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications, test & debug programs
- Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application.
- Use technical knowledge and creative thinking to provide the most innovative solutions.
- Optimizing the performance of the components and keeping up to date with the latest industry trends
- Doing effective peer reviews where your peers learn from you every time.
- Be a great team player
If interested, please share your CV with kuldeep[dot]pandey[@]benchkart[dot]com
Candidate should be willing provide technical leadership and mentoring to a small team of highly talented and motivated engineers to deliver these solutions with highest quality.
Ideal candidate is full stack developer, understands familiar with each layer with ability to set the UI strategy for the product and execute the roadmap, build teams.
- Architect, Design, implement, and deploy solutions that are reliable and perform at scale in multi-tenant environment.
- Collaborate with UX design group and convert the design to actual UI components and pages to delight users of our cloud platform
- Evaluate technology and make choice based on performance, scalability, security and future expansion.
- Work with different stakeholders within and outside the team in a highly collaborative environment.
- Working with rapid and innovative development methodologies like: Kanban, Continuous Integration and Daily deployments
- Engage with Product Management and Business to create Product roadmap, own technical backlog and roadmap for technology supremacy.
- Continually learn about new technologies, generate new ideas and improve the use of technology in the product.
- Driving various organization wide activities like Hackathon, Ideathon, brown bag sessions and technical blogs
- Strong experience in Information Architecture and UI Design experience in delivering concepts, wire frames, prototypes, and compelling visual experiences.
- Possess the knowledge of the Graphic Design, Usability and ability to apply strategic thinking to deliver exceptional end to end user experience
- Strong experience in Vue.JS/Backbone.JS or similar.
- Strong in CSS and AJAX / XML / XSLT / DOM / JSON
- Understand Cross Browser issues and client side cookie
- Would expect the successful candidate to be highly proficient in Web Standards including W3C and WCAG
- Possess strong and relevant exposure to Web Accessibility/ Usability
- Would require to be intimately familiar with defining UI Specifications / Guidelines
- Would be essential to possess knowledge of web-based technologies and their impact on the feasibility of design solutions, including the capabilities and limitations of Web Technologies
- Experience in the Retail Domain or working on building Analytical Tools would be a plus
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with Agile development environments