Why are we here?
We are looking for a Fullstack Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include implementing visual elements and their behaviors with user interactions. You will work with both front-end and back-end web developers to build all client-side logic. You will also be bridging the gap between the visual elements and the server-side infrastructure, taking an active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks and functions. You will be boarded into the team that manages higher secondary school projects on the Salesforce stack. You will be given an opportunity to learn the entire ecosystem of salesforce.
Mandatory skills to have/ Responsibilities:
● Good understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
● Understanding of Software Design Patterns.
● Good understanding of AJAX, REST APIs, Remote functions, and prior development experience in building the same.
● Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
● Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and GulpJs.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Good to have:
● Hands-on experience in Python
About GyanMatrix Technologies Pvt. Ltd
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (Git / SVN).
- Build reusable code and libraries that drive complex web applications.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed, scalability, SEO and responsiveness.
- Conduct testing of completed applications, websites, and software to assess user experience.
- Expertise in graphic and artistic design to perform intuitive and innovative user interfaces.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Write the programming code from scratch or by adapting existing website software and graphics packages to meet the business's requirements.
- Test the website and identify any technical problems
- Ensure implementations follow web standards, accessibility, and usability best practices.
- Ensuring website function and stability across devices i.e. desktop, mobile, and tablet.
- Optimize websites and applications to ensure fast loading speeds
• Must know a front-end JS framework like, React.js + Redux
• Must know functional programming paradigm & JQuery.
• Should be able to Architect the structure of a heterogeneous application. For example, an application
• consisting of Server side script on Node.js plugged with any NoSQL (e.g MongoDB) OR Relational
• Database and frontend in React.js, Angular.js.
• Experience optimizing browser loading and rendering
• Hands on experience in HTML5, CSS3.
• Experience in handling project, with agile methodology
• Should know one of Task Runner(bundling) tool like Webpack, Gulp.
• Notice Period - 0 to 15 days only
We are looking for a react.js developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
Technical Skills: (must have)
- Excellent Angular 5+, NodeJS, Typescript programming skills
- Sound understanding of MVC, MVVM, JSON, and data binding
- Hands-on experience with implementing Angular best practices (e.g. project structure, module organisation, naming convention, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with Web APIs (e.g. HTTP protocols, AJAX and REST)
- Hands-on experience of using browser events and various data types like arrays and objects, JSON, forms, closures and modules, including the use of debugging tools
- Hands-on with CSS3 and sound understanding of cross browser inconsistencies and responsive frameworks
- Experience with Templating
Additional Skills: (nice to have)
- Knowledge of standard authentication systems such as OAuth2, JWT and SSO
- Knowledge of WebSockets is an added advantage
- Experience with version controlling tools e.g. Git
- Experience with developing browser extensions
Key accountability of Sr.FED will be to plan, develop, maintain and optimise codebase for web app and browser extensions of MyLOFT.
- Planning and Development
- Design Planning of the functional App in coordination with software development team
- Develop and Deliver front-end applications and browser extensions
- Develop and Integrate custom modules and components with functional app
- Integrate existing template or pure HTML in angular
- Work closely with HTML developer and UI designer to deliver pixel perfect dynamic Frontend UI
- Work closely with back-end team to build and integrate REST API
- Integration with external web services e.g. Google APIs
- Testing and Maintenance
- Follow best practices for testing and maintenance to ensure that codebase is executable, readable and easy to maintain
- Ensure that security and versioning of the codebase is maintained
- Write and maintain technical documentation for ready reference
- Post Launch Optimisation
- Periodically participate in code review and refactoring to improve app performance
- Participate in user feedback sessions to identify and understand user requirements
- Beta/Marketability Tests (for POCs)
- Coordinate with development team to evaluate technical feasibility of new requirements
- Build prototypes/POCs
- Actively participate in relevant technical forums
- Participate in training and knowledge sharing initiatives
100ms is building a Platform-as-a-Service for developers integrating video-conferencing experiences into their apps. Our SDKs enable developers to add gold standard audio-video quality conferencing with much faster shipping times.
We are a team uniquely placed to work on this problem. We have built world-record scale live video infrastructure powering billions of live video minutes in a day. We are a remote-first global team with engineers who've built video teams at Facebook and Hotstar.
100ms Platform-as-a-Service will reduce shipping live conferencing application time to days instead of months, allowing companies to focus on their core business.
We are designing our client SDKs to bring the ease-of-use of Stripe and the quality-and-scale of zoom to video conferencing. As part of the client SDK team, your job will involve creating these SDKs.
- Articulate complex architecture problems, drive engineering excellence and collaborate with a cross-functional team
- Speak with fellow developers - our customers - to identify and prioritize features that will help achieve our goals of gold-standard audio-video conferencing in a few lines of code
- Help scale our platform to support billions of minutes a day across thousands devices around the world
- Help maintain a first-class developer onboarding experience - including writing documentation and sample apps
- Share technical practices, build development teams, and improve workflows
- Contribute to open source as we set the standards for video conferencing
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 1-3 years of professional software development experience.
You'll be a great fit if you have:
- Experience with video conferencing, Sockets, WebRTC, WebAssembly, Webpack, Canvas
- Experience with React
- Ability to take on complex and ambiguous problems
- Ability to ship consumer facing, high quality, mobile products
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically
- Strong inclination to keep up-to-date with latest trends, learn new concepts, or contribute to open-source projects and would be eager to talk about ideas in internal or external forums
- You'll be part of a small team at a fast-growing engineering-first startup
- You'll work with engineers across the globe with experience in video at places like Facebook and Hotstar
- You can grow as an individual contributor or as a team leader - freedom to set your own goals
- You'll work on problems at the cutting-edge of real-time video communication technology at massive scale
Job Title: Front-End (Angular) Developer
Required Experience: 3-6 Years
Compensation - As per industry standards.
Joining - Immediate joining/15 days notice/30 days notice
Position Type: Full Time
- Expert in any one of the Good understanding of E2E Internet application architecture including browser concepts, HTTP, REST and Security best practices.
- Good to have knowledge on Media query bootstrap framework for UI development
- Capability to implement complex Angular applications, directives, controllers, and services.
- Experience in consuming Restful web services
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking. Capable of handling multiple projects and related complexities at the same time.
- Knowledge of Mongo, MySql will be advantage.
- Proficient understanding version control (github, Gitea, sourcetree)
- Knowledge of charting libraries like Highcharts, d3.js, c3.js, dc.js and data Visualization huge plus.
- Work collaboratively with design team to understand end user requirements to provide technical solutions and for the implementation of new software features
- Implementing complex AngularJS applications, directives, controllers, services and other modern internet applications
- Continuous integration, software deployment, and hosting technologies
- Test and debug programs, collaborate with QA teams for effective solutions
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Responsible for successful completion of code deliverables within projects
Involved in the various phases of the SDLC
- BE / B.tech - IT, Computer Science, M.Sc - IT, MCA.
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
Reval Analytical Services is a fully-owned subsidiary of Virtua Research Inc. US. It is a financial services technology company focused on consensus analytics, peer analytics and Web-enabled information delivery. The Company’s unique combination of investment research experience, modeling expertise, and software development capabilities enables it to provide industry-leading financial research tools and services for investors, analysts, and corporate management.
- Build customer facing technology product for global customers.
- Own the Product's frontend and backend development, building reusable, testable, and scalable code
- Research, evaluate, analyse and implement technical requirements
- Collaborate with product management teams to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Mentor Junior members of the team
- Should have sound knowledge and experience in HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with UI layout, and CSS grid system or experience working with Bootstrap or any other CSS frameworks is a must
- Should have worked on the complete UI lifecycle of converting UI/UX designs into prototypes, write reusable modules
- Implement UI development principles to ensure client side scaling and clean and maintainable code that performs well on various performance metrics
- Understanding of multiple delivery platforms, such as Mobile & Web and developing Responsive UI
- Designing Unit Test cases, integrated test cases using Selenium and Protractor
- Strong coding and problem solving skills
- Ability to own end-to-end deliveries, right from requirements till release
- Excellent coding skills and ability to produce high quality, bug free and testable production grade code
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Ability to review code and continuously push for higher standards of development
- Knowledge of both SQL and NoSQL database services and related tools with the expertise to create efficient schemas, preferably MongoDB would be nice to have
Innominds is an AI-first, platform-led digital transformation and full-cycle product engineering services company headquartered in San Jose, CA. Innominds powers the Digital Next initiatives of global enterprises, software product companies, OEMs, and ODMs with integrated expertise in devices & embedded engineering, software apps & product engineering, analytics & data engineering, quality engineering, and cloud & DevOps, security. It works with ISVs to build next-generation products, SaaSify, transform total experience, and add cognitive analytics to applications.
Looking for candidates with 0-30 Days Notice period.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- 3-10 years experience in Frontend technologies
- Hands-on and ready to continue as an individual contributor/Lead the team also.
- Expertise in ReactJS, Redux with minimum 1-2 years of experience
- Unit testing (Jest/Enzyme) is necessary
- Expertise in HTML5 CSS3
- Proficient in Grunt, Gulp, and Webpack, bower, yarn, the module loader
- Hands-on experience with multiple libraries/frameworks - jQuery, Jasmine, Mocha, etc.
- Expert level understanding of HTTP protocols (1.0 1.1 and 2.0) and Websockets and JS WebSocket
- Experience with working on SaaS/PaaS based applications
Experience in implementing UI using DHTML, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap. Ability to interact with APIs based on HTTP and REST architecture and handle dynamic data on frontend. Experience in writing unit test cases for UI components. Knowledge about securing application and vulnerabilities such as XSS & CSRF.Ability to work with remote teams with good communication and personal skills. Should have worked in Scrum & Agile methodologies.