Understand business problems and translate business requirements into technical requirements.
Conduct complex data analysis to ensure data quality & reliability i.e., make the data talk by extracting, preparing, and transforming it.
Identify, develop and implement statistical techniques and algorithms to address business challenges and add value to the organization.
Gather requirements and communicate findings in the form of a meaningful story with the stakeholders.
Build & implement data models using predictive modelling techniques. Interact with clients and provide support for queries and delivery
Lead and mentor data analysts.
What we are looking for-
Apart from your love for data and ability to code even while sleeping you would need the following.
Minimum of 02 years of experience in designing and delivery of data science solutions.
You should have successful projects of retail/BFSI/FMCG/Manufacturing/QSR in your kitty to show-off.
Deep understanding of various statistical techniques, mathematical models, and algorithms to start the conversation with the data in hand.
Ability to choose the right model for the data and translate that into a code using R, Python, VBA, SQL, etc.
Bachelors/Masters degree in Engineering/Technology or MBA from
Tier-1 B School or MSc. in Statistics or Mathematics.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Ganit Business Solutions
Ganit Inc. is in the business of enhancing the Decision Making Power (DMP) of businesses by offering solutions that lie at the crossroads of discovery-based artificial intelligence, hypothesis-based analytics, and the Internet of Things (IoT).
The company's offerings consist of a functioning product suite and a bespoke service offering as its solutions. The goal is to integrate these solutions into the core of their client's decision-making processes as seamlessly as possible. Customers in the FMCG/CPG, Retail, Logistics, Hospitality, Media, Insurance, and Banking sectors are served by Ganit's offices in both India and the United States. The company views data as a strategic resource that may assist other businesses in achieving growth in both their top and bottom lines of business. We build and implement AI and ML solutions that are purpose-built for certain sectors to increase decision velocity and decrease decision risk.
Skills: Machine Learning,Deep Learning,Artificial Intelligence,python.
Domain knowledge: Data cleaning, modelling, analytics, statistics, machine learning, AI
· To be part of Digital Manufacturing and Industrie 4.0 projects across Saint Gobain group of companies
· Design and develop AI//ML models to be deployed across SG factories
· Knowledge on Hadoop, Apache Spark, MapReduce, Scala, Python programming, SQL and NoSQL databases is required
· Should be strong in statistics, data analysis, data modelling, machine learning techniques and Neural Networks
· Prior experience in developing AI and ML models is required
· Experience with data from the Manufacturing Industry would be a plus
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Develop AI and ML models for the Manufacturing Industry with a focus on Energy, Asset Performance Optimization and Logistics
· Multitasking, good communication necessary
· Entrepreneurial attitude.
- Partnering with internal business owners (product, marketing, edit, etc.) to understand needs and develop custom analysis to optimize for user engagement and retention
- Good understanding of the underlying business and workings of cross functional teams for successful execution
- Design and develop analyses based on business requirement needs and challenges.
- Leveraging statistical analysis on consumer research and data mining projects, including segmentation, clustering, factor analysis, multivariate regression, predictive modeling, etc.
- Providing statistical analysis on custom research projects and consult on A/B testing and other statistical analysis as needed. Other reports and custom analysis as required.
- Identify and use appropriate investigative and analytical technologies to interpret and verify results.
- Apply and learn a wide variety of tools and languages to achieve results
- Use best practices to develop statistical and/ or machine learning techniques to build models that address business needs.
- 2 - 4 years of relevant experience in Data science.
- Preferred education: Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent experience.
- Experience in advanced analytics, model building, statistical modeling, optimization, and machine learning algorithms.
- Machine Learning Algorithms: Crystal clear understanding, coding, implementation, error analysis, model tuning knowledge on Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, SVM, shallow Neural Networks, clustering, Decision Trees, Random forest, XGBoost, Recommender Systems, ARIMA and Anomaly Detection. Feature selection, hyper parameters tuning, model selection and error analysis, boosting and ensemble methods.
- Strong with programming languages like Python and data processing using SQL or equivalent and ability to experiment with newer open source tools.
- Experience in normalizing data to ensure it is homogeneous and consistently formatted to enable sorting, query and analysis.
- Experience designing, developing, implementing and maintaining a database and programs to manage data analysis efforts.
- Experience with big data and cloud computing viz. Spark, Hadoop (MapReduce, PIG, HIVE).
- Experience in risk and credit score domains preferred.
- Identifying valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Undertaking preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
- Analyzing large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Building predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Combining models through ensemble modeling
- Presenting information using data visualization techniques
- Proposing solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Collaborating with engineering and product development teams
What you need to have:
- Data Scientist with min 3 years of experience in Analytics or Data Science preferably in Pricing or Polymer Market
- Experience using scripting languages like Python(preferred) or R is a must.
- Experience with SQL, Tableau is good to have
- Strong numerical, problem solving and analytical aptitude
- Being able to make data based decisions
- Ability to present/communicate analytics driven insights.
- Critical and Analytical thinking skills
- The Machine & Deep Machine Learning Software Engineer (Expertise in Computer Vision) will be an early member of a growing team with responsibilities for designing and developing highly scalable machine learning solutions that impact many areas of our business.
- The individual in this role will help in the design and development of Neural Network (especially Convolution Neural Networks) & ML solutions based on our reference architecture which is underpinned by big data & cloud technology, micro-service architecture and high performing compute infrastructure.
- Typical daily activities include contributing to all phases of algorithm development including ideation, prototyping, design, and development production implementation.
- An ideal candidate will have a background in software engineering and data science with expertise in machine learning algorithms, statistical analysis tools, and distributed systems.
- Experience in building machine learning applications, and broad knowledge of machine learning APIs, tools, and open-source libraries
- Strong coding skills and fundamentals in data structures, predictive modeling, and big data concepts
- Experience in designing full stack ML solutions in a distributed computing environment
- Experience working with Python, Tensor Flow, Kera’s, Sci-kit, pandas, NumPy, AZURE, AWS GPU
- Excellent communication skills with multiple levels of the organization
- Image CNN, Image processing, MRCNN, FRCNN experience is a must.
As a Data Science Lead, you will be working on creating industry first analytical and propensity models to
help discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and make smarter decisions to deliver
even better customer experience. Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing
statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our products.
➢ Working with business and leadership teams to gathering and analyse structured and unstructured data
➢ Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
➢ Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic
➢ Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
➢ Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
➢ Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
➢ Creation and evolution of an efficient BI pipeline into a multi-faceted pipeline to support various
What we are looking for:
➢ 5-8 years of relevant experience, preferably in financial services industry.
➢ A bachelors / master’s degree in the field of Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or
Management from Tier 1 Institutes.
➢ Data warehousing experience will be a plus.
➢ Good conceptual understanding of statistics and probability.
➢ Experience in developing dashboards and reports using BI tools.