What is the role?
You will be responsible for developing features on the application and integrations end to end. You will be working closely with the Technical Team to come up with high-quality, resilient, and highly performant applications.
- Design and develop SaaS-based applications based on microservices architecture.
- Work on the core backend and ensure it meets the performance benchmarks.
- API and Integrations
- Designing and developing APIs for the front end to consume.
- Constantly improve the architecture of the application by clearing the technical backlog.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Work on the front end with ReactJS is a plus point.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Education - BE/MCA or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience
- Agnostic/Polyglot with multiple tech stacks
- OAuth, API Integrations.
- Agnostic/Polyglot with multiple tech stacks.
- Worked on open source technologies – NodeJS, ReactJS, MySQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, CouchDB, DynamoDB, Clickhouse, Kafka
- Backend exposure – good knowledge of building and integrating APIs
- Efficient in building microservices in combining server & front-end.
- Knowledge of cloud architecture.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding skills on oAuth.
- Should have sound working experience with relational and columnar DB.
- Should be innovative and communicative in approach.
- Will be responsible for functional/technical track of a project.
Whom will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch tech team, working closely with the architect and engineering head.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Compass.
We at Compass strive to make selling fun with our SaaS incentive gamification product. Compass is the #1 gamification software that automates and digitizes Sales Contests and Commission Programs. With game-like elements, rewards, recognitions, and complete access to relevant information, Compass turbocharges an entire salesforce. Compass also empowers Sales Managers with easy-to-publish game templates, leaderboards, and analytics to help accelerate performances and sustain growth.
We are a fun and high-energy team, with people from diverse backgrounds - united under the passion of getting things done. Rest assured that you shall get complete autonomy in your tasks and ample opportunities to develop your strengths.
If you find this role exciting and want to join us in Bangalore, India, then apply by clicking below. Provide your details and upload your resume. All received resumes will be screened, shortlisted candidates will be requested to join for a discussion and on mutual alignment and agreement, we will proceed with hiring.
- 3+ years of experience in the Development of JAVA technology.
- Strong Java Basics
- SpringBoot or Spring MVC
- Hands-on experience in Relational Databases (SQL query or Hibernate) + Mongo (JSON parsing)
- Proficient in REST API development
- Messaging Queue (RabitMQ or Kafka)
- Java 8
- Any Caching Mechanism
- Good at problem-solving
Good to Have Skills:
- 3+ years of experience in using Java/J2EE tech stacks
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced internet start-up environment.
- Experience in technical mentorship/coaching is highly desirable.
- Understanding AI/ML algorithms is a plus.
Must know how to customize WordPress without effecting its core.
Must have knowledge of WordPress customization from the start.
Must have excellent knowledge of woocommerce and plugins.
Knowledge of OOP.
knowledge and experience of building WordPress CMS websites using the best practice & de-facto standard plugins.
Knowledge of existing inbuilt WordPress functions.
We are looking for an experienced Backend Engineer to join our Technology team. You will be responsible for the server-side of our web applications. You’ll be working closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience.
You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
Skills and Expertise
- Strong experience with backend technologies (PHP / Laravel framework)
- Deep understanding of REST API design and WebSockets
- Confident handling of Git, IntelliJ/Eclipse, Docker and/or Kubernetes, Maven, Jenkins or comparable tools
- You have knowledge in the development of a micro service architecture with modern technologies
- Apply software best practices such as CI/CD, TDD and clean code principles
- Eager to learn new technologies and concepts and aspiration to constantly improve yourself
- Experience in working with APIs, both third-party and custom written
- Good understanding of applications building and debugging with reusability and modularity in mind
- A structured, creative, and solution-oriented way of working
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve the product
Job Title: .Net Technical Lead (8-15) yrs. (Available immediately) Work From Office.
- 8 years of s/w development building business applications in Microsoft .NET Platform
- 2 years of technical leadership experience
- IT architecture experience, s/w development lifecycles, project scoping, process improvement, and exposure to a wide range of technologies and tools
Technology stack (Microsoft web-related technologies):
- C#, .NET Core, ASP.Net, MVC framework, Webforms, LINQ, SQL Server, Azure Services
- Experience with Azure will be a big plus
- Comprehensive understanding of Microsoft .NET Framework
- Experience with security, performance, and cloud computing practices
- Proficient in ASP.Net
Skills, knowledge, and abilities:
- Ability to provide technical leadership to the team(s)
- Knowledge of development languages, applications, and tools
- Enterprise knowledge of business and platforms across systems and in our core technology service model
- Proven ability to quickly learn new processes and tools, business domains, and technical applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage, measure, and continuously improve working performance and quality of teams and individuals
- Prepare proofs-of-concept of architecturally significant uses cases or integrations
- Must develop effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders and work well within a team
Core competencies (Technology leadership):
- Make technical/architectural decisions. Lead projects, review technical designs, and provide guidance to software engineers on technical and architectural design decisions.
- Work with software engineers and other architects to define/refine the product structure to align with the business, development, deployment, and maintenance needs.
- Work with customers and product line management to identify, refine, and translate customer needs into concrete technical requirements.
- Research, evaluate, and prototype new methodologies, technologies, and products.
- Propose and follow through with improvements in processes and tools.
We are planning to expand our team to explore new opportunities and looking for creative, enthusiastic, and passionate individuals to join our team.
- Engage in Node.js back-end development with MongoDB
- Work on Backend programming
- Work on databases
- Coordinate with front end teams for overall project overview
- Create User stories and UML, documentation of the business goals
- Must have knowledge of Node.Js, HTML, CSS
- Knowledge of git and AWS
- Proficient in Data Structures and Algorithms
- Good in Object oriented design
- Ability to work independently and manage the entire backend of all platforms associated with Rejolut
- Exemplary tasks – Explore something new every day!
- Responsibility – Bring in your own ideas and get supported in executing them.
- Fun – Experience a family culture & celebrate with the founders & team.
- Team – Be a part of a high-performance & cultural diverse team
- Freshers can apply
- Students in their last semester or passed out in 2020 can also apply
- Working days: Monday to Friday
- Timings: 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Duration of internship: 6 months/PPO(Performance Basis)
Stipend: INR 10,000 -15000 / per month
Please apply only if -
- You are available for the above said duration.
- You prefer to work in a fast paced environment with growth & learning opportunities
- If you have not applied for an internship before with us.
- have relevant skills and interests
Rejolut - As a Career Differentiator
- We are a young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving futuristic and evolutionary business problems at scale with the next generation technology like blockchain, crypto and machine learning. Focuses on empowering people across the globe to be technically efficient, making advancements in technology and providing new capabilities that were previously thought impossible.
- We provide exposure to higher learning opportunities so that you can work on complex and cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, WebAssembly. Strong expertise in blockchain and crypto technology and working with the networks like Hedera Hashgraph, Tezos, BlockApps, Algorand, Cardano.
- We maintain high end transparency with clients and employees as Visibility unlocks Efficiency and trust unlocks Visibility.
- Company is backed by two technology Co-founders, well-versed with consumer applications and their work has been downloaded millions of times and have led teams in leadership positions in companies like Samsung, Purplle, Loyalty Rewardz.
- Health Insurance
- Work from Home
- Fast growth and more visibility into the company
- Experience to work on the latest technology
- Competitive Learning Environment with supportive co-workers
- Employee friendly HR Policies
- Paid leaves up to certain limits
- Liberal working atmosphere
- Get mentored by the best in the industry
This role is tailor-made for you if
- You have 4+ years of experience designing, building, and deploying production-level large-scale web applications
- You have hands-on experience with Node JS and other programming languages (Ruby, Go, Python)
- You have worked previously on PostgreSQL, SQL, and Message Queue
- Practical knowledge and experience in deploying and managing big data applications on a cloud platform like AWS or Google Cloud.
- You are comfortable conducting code reviews and giving feedback to ensure high standards of code maintainability and extensibility.
- You are energized by ambiguity and can create structure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- You’ve high confidence, low ego, and are generally a good human being :)
We already like you if
- You love Slack (we are a Slack first company)
- You have been part of an early/mid-stage start-up before
- You love TechCrunch. We are obsessed with reading and talking about startups
- You have created some amazing open-source projects
A PHP Developer writes clean, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
You will be a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
Write “clean”, well-designed code
Produce detailed specifications
Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
Follow industry best practices
Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
Proven software development experience in PHP
Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc
Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools, and of developing web services
Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, eBay, etc)
Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Experience - 1 to 3 years required
Must have worked on WordPress.
- Resolve complex technical issues and make design decisions to meet the critical requirements of scalable, highly available, multi-tenant enablement of services in the cloud.
- Independently investigate, present options, review and implement completely new functionality OR re-architect an existing solution to meet growing needs
- You will work closely with other development teams, product management, UX, and QA to define and implement a new product offering while ensuring continued functionality.
- Work with various external (application) teams to integrate with the product and help guide the integration.
- You will implement solutions that include database schema, business logic, and some presentation layer work.
- You will use existing methods and best practices in the software industry to create features and platforms with the highest levels of security, reliability, efficiency, and scalability.
- Experience mentoring senior developers.
- 8+ years of experience in software development experience with a proven track record of making technical decisions
- 8+ years of experience in coding in more than one programming language, e.g. Python, GoLang, node.js, etc
- Intimate working understanding of modern web applications from the database to browser
- Intimate understanding of MongoDB and extensive experience with database-driven applications
- Great problem-solving skills and ability to abstract functional requirements
- Excellent communicator in both technical and non-technical contexts
- Experience designing and improving complex software applications
- Experience coaching and mentoring developers at various levels of experience
- You have a sound understanding of programming fundamentals & their application to highly scalable web-based systems.
- You have successfully led a small agile team.