About Arun Antony & Co
- Developing a simple user interface for a complex product, by applying new technologies.
- Contribute to end-to-end system architecture, working with/as cross-functional teams.
- Collaborate with UX teams, product managers and other technical teams
- Integrating data from various back-end services.
- Apply expertise of HTML5, bootstrap/foundation CSS frameworks.
- Analyze the performance of layers in the frontend, and backend and engineer designs and code.
- Engineer with 2-5 years of experience.
- Conversant with development for desktop and mobile browsers and hybrid apps.
- Proven working experience in web programming and applications.
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS.
- Working with large size Single Page Application (SPA) project.
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, and network analytics tools.
- Solid CS, OOP/OOD, design patterns.
- Good grasp on usability and interaction design.
- Track record in large-scale system software development.
- Any framework - ReactJS, AngularJS, Backbone, Ember, VueJS.
- Understanding DOM and Virtual DOM.
- Must know API Integration and session management, security and best developing practices.
- Experience with server-side processing such as templating, packaging and delivery.
- Experience working with web views on Android and iOS.
- Exposure to React Native.
- Demonstrated visual design and layout skills.
- Design and development of backend REST endpoint applications.
GEVME is a Singapore based fast growing leading virtual & hybrid event and engagement platform for building unique experiences. It is used by event professionals worldwide to build, operate and monetise virtual events for some of the biggest brands. The flexibility of the platform provides them with limitless possibilities to turn any virtual event idea into reality. We have already powered hundreds of thousands of events around the world for clients like Facebook, Netflix, Starbucks, Forbes, MasterCard, Singapore Government.
We are a product company with a strong engineering and family culture; we are always looking for new ways to enhance the event experience and empower efficient event management. We’re on a mission to groom the next generation of event technology thought leaders as we grow.
Join us if you want to become part of a vibrant and fast moving product company that's on a mission to connect people around the world through events.
- Building world-class, highly responsive consumer web applications and websites, with a focus on front-end components
- Collaborating with team members to create technical solutions and solving problems
- Developing prototypes as well as industrial-strength products with ease and flexibility
- Practicing test-driven development (unit testing, integration testing)
- Learning new things (every day!)
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, Redux-saga, and Flux &Typescript.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
- React app performance optimization
• FULL TIME • Gurgaon •
We are looking for an excellent experienced person in Frontend Developer
field. Be a part of a vibrant, rapidly growing tech enterprise with a great
working environment. As Frontend Developer you will be closely working with our engineers to ensure the system consistency and improve your experience.
• Ensure the technical feasibility of Frontend Development.
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Collaborate well with engineers, researchers, and data
implementation specialists to design and create
• advanced, elegant and efficient systems.
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3,
• Good understanding of (Depending on the specific case, a developer
• Responsive and Mobile Design
• Cross-Browser Development
• Problem Solving Skill
• Experience with RESTful Services and APIs
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms,
such as LESS and SASS
frameworks, including jQuery
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page
updates, and AJAX
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (Git /
Mercurial / SVN)
B-Tech-IT/M-Tech -/MBA- IT/ BCA /MCA or any degree in the relevant field
- Experience in building responsive, cross-browser compatible, and high-performance website pages using ReactJS, Next.Js.
- Must know Git Commands.
- Having basic SEO knowledge will be an advantage.
- Must know how to push the website changes to the Gitlab branches for review.
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and PHP will be an advantage.
- Knowledge in handling HTTP requests & HTTP redirects.
- Knowledge of Htaccess, Sitemap.xml, and Robots.txt files.
- Good Communication Skills in English.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coordinating with SEO Marketing Team to make the required website changes.
- Creating a new site page if required.
- Working to fix the website issues shared by SEO Team.
- Keep a check on the website pages for a smooth flow of working
- Resolving website technical issues.
The developer will be responsible to build and enhance collaboration functionalities in our products while ensuring seamless user interaction in the platform. Our engineering team works on developing a range of innovative products to facilitate regulatory work flow of medical device companies. An ideal candidate is one willing to work in a tight schedule of a start-up and experienced in building magical user experiences and considers performance to be the key metric in the application.
- Develop new features using Angular 9/10
- Develop reusable components
- Write efficient and documented object oriented code
- Write extensive unit test cases and execute them
- Ensure responsive design of the front end
Skills and Qualifications :
2-5 years experience in developing web based applications and building product product from scratch
Detailed understanding of coding and design aspects of Angular 9/10
Proficiency with Observables, NGRX and websockets
Knowledge of various Angular/Jquery packages
Knowledge of Responsive Design
Knowledge of WYSIWYG editors
Knowledge of different performance optimization techniques
Experienced in various data structures and design patterns
Knowledge of asynchronous programming
Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent education.