Roles and responsibilities
- Develop well-designed, performant and scalable microservices
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code that follow software development best practices
- Integrate data storage solutions including databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
- Expose business functionality to frontend/mobile applications and partner systems through secure and scalable APIs.
- Build integrations with 3rd party applications through apis’ to ingest and process data
- Ensure security and data protection aspects within the applications
- Contribute to devops by building CD/CI pipelines to automate releases
- Ensure high performance and availability of distributed systems and applications
- Interact directly with client project team members and operational staff to support live customer deployments and production issues.
- 4+ years of experience in developing applications using Scala and related technologies.
- Thorough understanding of multithreading concepts and async execution using Actor model.
- Thorough understanding of Play framework, GraphQL and GRPC technologies.
- Experience in using DAL and ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries for data access.
- Experiencing in developing and hosting APIs and integration with external applications.
- Experience in building data models and repositories using relational and NoSql databases.
- Knowledge of JIRA, Bitbucket and agile methodologies.
- Good to have knowledge of AWS services like Lambda, dynamodb, kinesis and others.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Familiarity with event-driven programming and distributed architectures.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Affinity for learning and applying new technologies and solving new problems
- Effective organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Experience in working with docker is a plus
- Comfortable in working with Unix/Linux environment
- Strong communication skills — both written and verbal
About Finaxar Technology Solutions Private limited
should apply for the role if you have the following:
1. Interested in solving real-life business problems
2. Customer-Centric & Problem-solving mindset
3. Wants to make an impact - Entrepreneurial Mindset
Responsible for building .Net Core applications. primary responsibility will be to help lead the design and development of applications and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the platform.
Working alongside other engineers, developers, and designers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
Participate in unit and integration testing.
Collaboration with QA on acceptance testing.
Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate these issues.
Help maintain code quality, high standards, and automatization.
Working with the consumers of the API to shape the contract.
Building out to specifications.
Take requirements and develop software features.
Work with the consumer of API to shape requirements.
Testable code to specification.
Conceptual data modeling.
Build out database design and schema.
SQL query analysis and optimizations and T-SQL.
Web API experience.
Ability to work, collaborate or mentor other members.
Familiarity with the Scrum process.
Desired Skills and experience:
2 years+ of experience in ASP.NET including .NET Core versions, writing C#
Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and SOLID principles
NUnit testing framework and familiarity with testing automation
Solid experience in converting .NET Framework multi-threaded services into .NET Core.
Experience developing Web APIs for mobile/tablet clients, leveraging JSON
Expert knowledge of .NET Core and .NET Standard
Experience with AWS and Azure
Experience implementing container-orchestration to DEVOPs platform to manage and scale micro-services.
Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, Profiling, and Optimizations
Expert knowledge of using Git and GitHub for source control
Skill for writing reusable libraries
Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application with patterns such as Domain Driven Design, Test Driven Development, or Command-Query
Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Understanding the business requirement and providing good scalable solution
- Integrating user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimizing the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
What you need to have:
- Engineers from Tier 1 colleges, B.Tech/ B.E from only from Tier 1 colleges
- Extensive and expert programming experience in anyone programming language (Golang/ C/ Java).
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, software design and distributed system applications
- Experience with building and scaling apps with RDBMS as well as NoSQLs.
- Experience creating scalable Web APIs for mobile and browser consumption
- Have a penchant for solving complex and interesting problems
- Worked in start-up culture with high levels of ownership and commitment
- Excellent coding skills – should be able to convert design into code fluently
- Working knowledge of - ReactJS, React Native, Golang, MySQL, NoSQL and hosting environment is AWS
- Have Strong knowledge of cloud technologies like (AWS/GCP/Azure).
- Strong in any Backend language like Java-Springboot(preferred), Python, ROR, NodeJs, GO etc.
- Have a working experience with any frontend technology.
- Strong system design experience in cloud-native products.
- Understands and knows how to work with GIT.
- Able to develop or implement HLD into LLD and vice versa.
- Strong knowledge of SQL/NoSQL database.
- Strong on DSA.
- Has previously built and delivered end-to-end products preferably with any FinTech startup.
- Someone very motivated and loves taking ownership of building an end-to-end application
> Flexible work hours
> You could be our first Director/VP of technology
> Founding Team role
- Design and build solutions for complex business workflows
- Understanding the user persona and deliver a slick experience
- Take end to end ownership of components and be responsible for the subsystems that you work on from
- design, code, testing, integration, deployment, enhancements, etc.
- Write high-quality code and taking responsibility for their task
- Solve performance bottlenecks
- Mentor junior engineers
- Deliver with quality, on-time in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Bachelor/Master's in computer science or relevant fields
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Strong sense of ownership
- Excellent Java and object-oriented development skills
- Experience in building and scaling microservices
- Strong problem-solving skills, technical troubleshooting and diagnosing
- Expected to be a role model for young engineers, have a strong sense of code quality and enforce code
- quality within the team
- Strong knowledge in RDBMS and NOSQL technologies
- Experience in developing backends for enterprise systems like eCommerce / manufacturing / supply chain etc
- Excellent understanding of Debugging performance and optimization techniques
- Experience in Java, Mongo, MySQL, AWS technologies, ELK stack, Spring boot, Kafka
- Experience in developing any large scale Experience in cloud technologies
- Demonstrated ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment
Company and Founders
Egregore Labs (http://www.egregorelabs.com/" target="_blank">www.egregorelabs.com) is a financial software company founded in 2017 by Prashant Vijay (ISB, Tulane) & Hari Balaji (IIM Ahmedabad, IIT Madras) both of whom have spent over a decade each in Financial Services, with a majority of their experience at Goldman Sachs across New York, Hong Kong & Singapore in roles across Trading, Quant & Technology. More about the founders is available here and here
We operate at the intersection of Unstructured Data and Finance. We run multiple products, including Romulus (http://www.romulus.co/" target="_blank">www.romulus.co) and Robana (http://www.robana.ai/" target="_blank">www.robana.ai) - all our products work on the same underlying principles and set of technologies.
- At least 2 years experience in back-end development in a fast-paced environment, working in Python
- Deep understanding of technologies used in web-deployed SaaS products, including Rest APIs
- Exposure to AWS, Azure, or other cloud providers
- Sound understanding of computer science principles
- Exposure to any of the following
- Financial services
- Natural Language Processing
- Robotic Process Automation
- Intelligent Document Processing
- Document Management and Repositories
We will share our workload as a team and we expect you to work on a broad range of tasks. Here’s are some of the things you might have to do on any given day:
- Developing APIs and endpoints for deployments of our product
- Infrastructure Development such as building databases, creating and maintaining automated jobs
- Build out the back-end to deploy and scale our product
- Build POCs for client deployments
- Integrate our products with 3rd party products/tools/services
- Document your code, write test cases, etc.
- Hands-on experience with Python (2+ years)
- Sound understanding of Postgres and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- Deep familiarity with UNIX, major cloud platforms (AWS, Azure), DevOps
- Understanding of databases, and related tools, paradigms
- A computer science education would be great, but other engineering disciplines are ok as well
We are looking for a person who has :
- Resourcefulness- - we're looking for versatile developers who are good at figuring out what they need to use, learn, build, re-purpose to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
- Ownership- - We like to be directive and not prescriptive in our management. We- d love for you to take ownership of what you work on, and tell us what to do, rather than the other way round.
- Work Ethic- - We've grown up on Wall Street. We work hard and have aggressive goals. We want our teammates to be focused, goal-oriented, and consistent high achievers.
- Execution Focus- - Our business is about getting things done and getting things done right. We want outcome-focused colleagues who can multi-task, and execute quickly and elegantly.
We are an early-stage company. Working here is not for the faint-hearted. An intense and unstructured work environment, lots of excitement, and a group of motivated colleagues are what we bring to the table. We ask you to bring your undivided attention, strong worth ethic & resourcefulness. We are Delhi-based and work 6 days a week. Currently, due to the pandemic, we are operating remotely since Feb 2020.
- 4+ years of experience with Node.js
- Expertise in Typescript, AWS, Firebase, MongoDB, and Express
You will be bringing:
- Hands-on experience in writing applications using Node.js (including Socket.io and Express or similar)
- Excellent knowledge of a few of the available databases such as MySQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Proficiency in application deployment on Linux or Ubuntu environments
- Experience in server-client architecture project(s)
- Ability to prioritize in a chaotic and ambiguous environment
- An open, growth mindset when giving and receiving feedback
EXP-Developer-4 to 12 years
Must have low-level design and development skills. Should able to design a solution for given use cases.
- Agile delivery- Person must able to show design and code on a daily basis
- Must be an experienced PySpark developer and Scala coding. Primary skill is PySpark
- Must have experience in designing job orchestration, sequence, metadata design, Audit trail, dynamic parameter passing and error/exception handling
- Good experience with unit, integration and UAT support
- Able to design and code reusable components and functions
- Should able to review design, code & provide review comments with justification
- Zeal to learn new tool/technologies and adoption
- Good to have experience with Devops and CICD
Mentor To Go is an android and web based platform to help students improve their work readiness through self-learning sessions, personalised mentorship provided by mentor professionals from a range of careers, and work experience opportunities.
The technology platform implements functionalities such as: screening surveys of mentors and mentees, training content for mentors, matching through an algorithm, and mentorship through the delivery of structured activities.
The application technology architecture comprises of the following:
o a Python Django web application with NGinx and Gunicorn
o PostgreSQL database
o A React Android and Web app
o Rest APIs which interact between the Android app and the Django webserver
Our vision at Mentor To Go is to provide career mentorship to young people anywhere, anytime across the length and breadth of India.
We are looking for a backend software developer who is passionate about using web technologies to solve social problems and creating experiences that are elegant and effective. You will own the back end development of features of the Mentor To Go platform from conceptualisation through design and testing, working closely with other developers, the technical project manager, and the program operations team. You are user-centric, continuously demonstrate strategic & analytical abilities, and are laser focused on executing at speed. You must have the ability to succeed in a fast paced environment, where success is dependent on your ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members in a positive, productive, and transparent way.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering preferably CS or related discipline
- 3+ years experience working in Unix/Linux environments building web and mobile applications
- Proficiency in developing and deploying cloud based Python/Postgresql applications preferably using frameworks such as Django
- Experience with design and development of moderately complex software projects
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with version control software such as Git
- 5+ years of overall relevant work experience
- Experience building apps using React/React-Native
- Basic understanding of AWS cloud
- Ability to participate in technical discussions and help make technical trade-offs
About Mentor Together
Mentor Together is India’s first and largest youth mentoring non-profit organization with a mission to facilitate empowering mentoring relationships and networks that help young people break the inequalities of opportunity and actualise their potential.
Mentor To Go is the world’s first mobile mentoring platform created by Mentor Together with the support of Cisco India, LinkedIn Social Impact, British Telecom and Sterlite Technologies.
Capable of working under minimal direction and exercising considerable latitude, they will provide technical expertise in developing solutions to complex software engineering problems, which require
frequent use of ingenuity and creativity.
Experienced in designing application framework solutions, performing architectural analysis, and identifying issues and provide solutions for the business problems.
Sound functional knowledge of application architecture service architecture, code modularity, data synchronisation, customisable workflow management, partner application integration and API
Lead the design and development of new architecture and major functional upgrades for the most advanced capabilities
Provide technical guidance and mentorship to engineers, designers, and developers.
Engage cross-organizational teams such as Product Management, Integrations, Services, Support, and Operations, to ensure the success of overall software development, implementation, and
Ideal candidate should have
7+ years of system implementation experience
Experience with any of the following languages like Java / Nodejs / ROR / Python
Expertise in micro service / Data modelling / AWS / Messaging
Expertise in building scalable & reliable systems
Good Experience in working with technologies like AWS, Redis,
Experience in messaging systems like SQS/RabbitMQ
Good knowledge of caching, Databases, distributed systems.
Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Good experience with Devops
riya attherateof cielhr dot com
96 200 399 80
Our client is a revolutionary Educational services platform, that brings in innovation and expertise in their ways of learning. Awarded as one of the best Google apps of 2017, the app provides students with a variety of online courses that cover K12 subjects, Entrance exams, Engineering and FInance stream topics, as well as Self-help notes.
Their unique and simple AI based site and app feature 500+ courses, nearly a lakh videos and tests, and also imparts strength and weakness analysis for the students to improve their knowledge base. The 5yr old organisation is one of the most loved ed-tech platforms that reaches more than 4.5Mn registered users.
- Planning and implementing company's application and data model structures for scalability.
- Maintaining central databases, ensuring high performance, and responding to requests from the front-end.
- Developing reusable code and libraries for future use. Building for new features and maintaining the present ones.
- Implementing comprehensive security and data protection.
What you need to have:
- Has 2-5 years of experience working on a growth stage product, where they first scaled from 0 to 1 and then 1 to n.
- You have studied Computer science (or a similar degree) from a Tier 1 college OR have a great set of experiences working at products that scaled massively.
- You understand product and database architecture like you understand basic Maths and have worked on it for 3 to 7 years. Further, you know how to optimise AWS/ GCP for both efficiency and cost.
- You have experience in managing a team and setting up the best processes / practices (1yr+ Engineering Manager experience)
- You are deeply driven for creating an impact. You obsess over doing things the right way, and you enjoy writing beautiful code.
- Though technology stack is not the primary concern, we would value some experience in C#/ Visual Studio, RDS/ MySQL, ElasticSearch, System Architecture and general AWS solutions.
- Ownership: Absolute ownership of the product and your code, with relentlessness to deliver with speed and precision.
- Dynamic & Resourceful: Should be comfortable in dealing with lots of changes in a fast paced environment. Super willing to learn new technologies and systems. And resourceful and inventive in the face of every problem.
- Deep Love for coding: You write code because you love doing it and not just because it's a job for you.
- Perfection/ Obsession/ Hygiene: You deeply understand & achieve perfection in even the 'small' features. And you deeply care about the quality of your code.
- Good eye for usability & design and willing to put-in extra effort for delivering the best user experience.
- Creating Algorithms that can change the game: Should understand requirements and design algorithms accordingly.
- Driven by Data: Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills leveraging/finding all data available.
- Team player: Keeps the team over themselves. Has a knack for influencing without being authoritative. Goes out of the way to help wherever the team needs them.