About Siemens Industry Software
- Proficient knowledge of programming in Python - strong understanding of data structures
- Proficient knowledge of back-end frameworks such as Django, FastAPI, Flask, Tornado etc
- Experience working with relational databases and ORMS like SQL Alchemy, Django
- Designing database schemas
- Experience working with distributed task queues such as Celery, RQ, Kafka
- Experience implementing server-side authentication and authorization mechanisms
- Good knowledge of security compliance, vulnerabilities
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Preferred experience also on Node.JS
- Must be proficient in PHP, MySQL.
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Must have the capacity to work independently and also as a part of a team.
- Must have dedication and commitment towards work and time.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Able to grasp requirements quickly.
- Understand requirements and drive projects with high-quality output.
- Should be a team player and bring positive influence within the team
- Ensuring high-performance and availability and managing all technical aspects of the project
Qualifications and Skills
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Good communication
- Team work understanding
- Min 2yr exp
Note- Work From Office Only(No Remote)
If interested please apply or you can refer also
Expected Duties / Responsibilities:
- Collaborates, as part of the development team, to create technical solutions for the client's software products.
- Takes ownership of old and new products: maintaining, updating
- Optimize, refactor, enhance, debug, and troubleshoot existing code
- Follow all Client’s best practices and coding standards
- Perform root cause analysis, and propose effective solutions for bugs in the software
- Document, Maintain, and Own technical artifacts, internal knowledge base, best practices, and templates for all integrations; bringing in industry knowledge as appropriate to improve client’s solutions.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Understand specifications and requirements for the development/enhancements of interfaces and other types of data exchange, including but not limited to HIE standards and Client interfaces (US Healthcare).
- Writes, reviews, and debugs basic programming assignments that are well defined and include mostly debug issues.
- Protects the integrity of code: creating, submitting and utilizing tests.
- Provides transparency of work to the company.
- Transfers knowledge within the department and to other technical teams.
- Given a high level design can code, implement and test a feature
- Able to take a complex task and break it down into smaller pieces
- Contributes regularly to technical discussions with team leads
- Design a feature and present it to the team lead
- Strong communication skills
- Self-starter, able to work independently, able to succeed in a fast-paced agile environment
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple simultaneous engagements
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with experience to troubleshoot and to resolve problems
- Ability to analyse complex information sets and communicate that information in a clear well thought out and well laid out manner
- Proven record of delivering high quality software and solutions that meets business needs
- Ability to lead a project from design, coding, testing, implementation, and maintenance phases
- Referenceable experience being an individual contributor in a fast paced team based environment
- Intermediate database skills (SQL server)
- Effective building unit test and using unit test frameworks
- Awareness of AWS capabilities and services
- Basic understanding of version control systems like GIT or Subversion
- Working knowledge with SCM and IDEs
- In depth understanding of software documentation including markdown
- Working knowledge of networking protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP, REST...)
- History of exemplary performance and personal integrity
- Deep understanding of the software lifecycle and the ability to support the life cycle
- US Healthcare Domain experience is preferred (but not mandate).
Are you obsessed about building customer-friendly, experience-rich products?
Bizongo is redefining the $70 billion-dollar Packaging industry and B2B domain using technology, an innovation that automates business processes and improves efficiency. Every physical good that is produced needs packaging. Creative Packaging is a modern way of branding and marketing. Intelligent Packaging and Deep Customer Engagement will be the future of Packaging. Bizongo is at the epicenter of this change and leading the digital transformation of the B2B space. Bizongo works with some of the leading clients like Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Big Basket, Godrej, FirstCry, PepperFry, Tata Cliq, Delhivery, Box8 and many more, managing millions of dollars worth of packaging products every year.
Bizongo is featured in LinkedIn Top Startups 2019: The 25 hottest Indian companies to work for!
As Bizongo Engineering, our mission is to create innovative platforms which disrupt current inefficient business processes to drive efficiency and fuel growth for businesses of the future. Keeping the mission in mind, we are looking for engineers who can bring fresh ideas, function at scale and are passionate about technology. We expect our engineers to be multidimensional, display leadership and have a zeal for learning as well as experimentation as we push business efficiency through our technology.
As a Software Engineer at Bizongo, you will be working on developing the next generation of technology that will provide the right experience for businesses and help make their processes efficient. You will be constantly challenged to build the products in the most efficient and scalable way possible. As a Senior Software Engineer II, you'll be solving problems of scale using data-driven thinking, which will help provide the best experience to the customer.
Designation: Senior Software Engineer
Experience: 5+ years
Work Location: Bengaluru
You’ll be a great fit for Bizongo if you:
- Can think of architectural design at scale
- Are a great mentor and help provide short, medium and long term solution to the team
- Love solving challenging problems which may be nonroutine and differing in nature. Solutions may not be apparent and require evaluation and interpretation
- Are a brilliant developer following Industry’s best practices
- Obsessed about performance optimization, SQL tuning, caching techniques
- Open to work on any tech stack
Extra brownie points:
- B.Tech/B.E. in Computer Science and Engineering
- You know the prevalent architecture and design patterns
- Have solved problems which helped scale business multifold
What will you work on:
- Having complete ownership of design, development, and implementation of a product which will directly impact the customers
- Figuring out the common process patterns and automating them to drive results faster
- Building architecture, mentoring fellow engineers and delivering features end-to-end
Why work with us?
- Because we are awesome! Product, UI/UX, and Engineering work together to build products towards a common goal, i.e. providing the best experience to our customers.
- Opportunity to work with "India’s leading B2B" Platform.
- Working in Bizongo translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast-paced and charged environment.
from the office.
Experience Required - 2 years to 6 years
Location -A-45 Atrium of Quark city Mohali
We are looking for a Full-stack Node.js, React js.
- 2+ years of experience with ReactJS
- 2+ years of experience with NodeJS
- MongoDB Knowledge
-Should have experience in working on Linux (Ubuntu) Environment and basic Linux
-You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements into the application.
- availability to start the work and join immediately
- good communication skill and have knowledge of Slack/Trello/GitHub/Bitbucket
- Expertise in building web applications and APIs.
- Strong knowledge in PHP core and web framework Laravel
- Familiar with MYSQL query language
- Knowledge of frontend backend integration
- Knowledge in Linux based OS like Ubuntu is an added advantage
- writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Willingness to own a responsibility
- Ability to work in a team as well as an individual
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain deadlines
- Good to have worked on end to end in projects
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer who has a strong understanding of designing and developing Shopify API. Candidate should also have worked on any of the following Frontend frameworks like ReactJS , NextJs and VueJs.
The candidate should be proactive enough to anticipate problems and keeping the team and management informed in a timely manner. You have to work with the Product Owner/ Cross-functional teams in the organization to understand the business requirements and to deliver solutions.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Full Stack Development.
- Strong Understanding of Shopify API. (Mandatory)
- Experience working with Shopify apps and 3rd party services.
- In-depth experience with Shopify’s Liquid language.
- Should have experience in designing with NoSQL Databases such as MongoDB etc.
- Must know either ReactJs, NextJs or VueJs .
- Hands on experience on AWS.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Experience in Web and Mobile Applications
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities
- Experience in Java, Python.
- Deep understanding of data structures and microservices.
- Knowledge of Node.js
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Familiarity with front-end technologies
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Interaction with multiple data sources
- Good understanding of SQL
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git .
- Excellent knowledge in one or more of Python/NodeJS REST Frameworks
- Hands on experience in system architecture and data modelling. Experience with databases like MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB.
- Devops capabilities - with good understanding of deployments and cloud infrastructure. In depth knowledge of container architecture using Docker is must.
- Scaled systems using RabbitMQ/ Redis /Celery/ Kafka