Gobillion is a YCombinator backed IIM-NIT alumni co-founded social commerce startup headquartered in San Francisco, USA with offices in New Delhi, Bangalore and Guwahati. We are bringing e-commerce 2.0 to the next 400 million online customers across India, through a community and social driven approach. Our co-founding has diversified experience with prestigious organizations including McKinsey & Company, Deloitte US, EY, Adobe and SAP Labs.
Gobillion has been rapidly scaling and is backed by some of the world’s most prestigious investors from US, Europe, SE Asia and India including - YCombinator, Justin Mateen (Founder - Tinder), Pioneer Fund, Soma Capital, Venture Souq, Goodwater Capital, LetsVenture, Vikalp Sahni (Co-Founder- Gobibibo) amongst others.
We have been selected for and globally validated by the world’s leading investors/accelerators including YCombinator, Founder Institute Silicon Valley, NASSCOM 10000 Startups - India and Assam Startup. We have been named as the Top 10 Global startup for YCombinator S21 by Alex Mitchell.
Summary of role:
As a Developer, you will be working alongside our product team in the conceptualization, design and development of app and frontend components. You will be doing the following on the job
- Write clean, manageable code and maintain proper documentation
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using Android material design concepts
- Writing application interface codes using Java, Android
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
Why Join Us?
- You will have a chance to be a leader and have the responsibility to scale Gobillon across India's most fast growing cities
- The opportunity to join one of India’s fastest growing companies at an early stage - We are giving our early team members to benefit from a strong ESOP pool and be part of our growth journey
- Joining an amazing team of Gobillion rockstars from colleges like IIMs, IITs, NITs etc. and from organizations including McKinsey & Company, Deloitte US, EY, Adobe, SAP Labs, Urban Company, Udaan, Amazon, Delivery, Ninjacart, Accenture etc.
- Wear the Gobillion badge with pride - We are looking for owners with a founder’s mindset - not just employees. If you are passionate about our mission about making e-commerce social for the next 400M customers in India and serve as culture carriers - we are the right place for you!
Key Responsibilities of this Role:
- At least three years of production level experience in working with native Android using Kotlin, Java
- Bachelors in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience) is preferred
- Understanding of key design principles.
- At least one Android app developed by you must be live
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- In-depth knowledge and passion for Java, Kotlin, CSS, HTML, OOPs and front-end languages
- If you have worked on an app (on Android) used by 100K+ users, you will be preferred.
About Gobillion Services Private Limited
- Hands on experience with React Native is required
- Hands on experience on Android in creating Hybrid / Native applications
- Demonstrable UI/UX experience on a large-scale app.
- Thorough understanding of React Native development tools like IDEs (Nuclide, Atom, Sublime Text, or Visual
- Good knowledge of JS frameworks like ReactJS is a plus.
Desired Skills and Experience
Job Title: IOS Developer.
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 6-8 yrs
Notice period: less than 30 Days.
- Very seasoned developer in iOS and mobile-based networking
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work/collaborate with engineers and architects without boundaries. Responsive and self-driven
- Experience with development of VPN app/IPSEC client in a specific and good grasp of networking technologies that are typically used in internet
- C/C++, Java, iOS App dev experience, iOS UI, SWIFT
- iOS skills: Native libraries, experience with MDM, App proxy, UI, VPN
- Ability to get app certified through App Store
- Able to develop user-friendly, high performing iOS App
- Design and develop VPN like app
- Should understand how the following work: TCP/UDP, TLS, IPSEC, DNS, HTTP/s, SAML, OAuth
Global Lancers is looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes., Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services, Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices, Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Exp- min 3 years
- Knowledge of the libraries available for common tasks
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will work as part of a software development team and be responsible
for designing, implementing, and maintaining the back-end of fast-growing web/mobile applications.
You could be an ideal candidate if you have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science from a reputed
college. You need to have expert-level programming skills in Flutter using Dart along with a deep
understanding of consumer experience. You should have experience working effectively in software
development teams ensuring tight deadlines are met. You should be passionate about writing elegant
code that solves meaningful real-life problems.
You should have already successfully built or made significant contributions to Flutter apps of reasonable
scale that are live on the Play/App store.
What will your role look like?
● Write well-designed, design pattern-based, testable, efficient, and high-quality code in Flutter
● Build UI components in accordance with the design provided by the UX Design team.
● Design (LLD & HLD) and architect technical solutions for the business problems of a B2C app
and support needs of growing scale.
● Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new packages.
● Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
● Prepare and produce releases of the app(s) on Play/App stores.
Roles and Responsibilities
Who are we looking for?
● B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
● 3-6 years of relevant work experience.
● Strong problem-solving skills, Computer science fundamentals, Data structures, and Algorithms.
● Solid OOP and software design knowledge with a great understanding of consumer journey – you
should know how to develop and deliver an app that’s extensible, reusable, and meets desired
Customer eXperience(CX) objectives.
● Experience working with Design tools like Figma/Sketch/Zeplin as a developer and implementing
the same in Flutter
● Hands-on experience on various product and analytics integration like - MoEngage, Appsflyer,
UxCam, Localytics , Crashlytics, Mixpanel, Branch, Onesignal, etc.
● Knowledge of any other native or cross-platform mobile development framework (e.g. Swift iOS,
Java Android, React Native) would be a plus
● Experience with all phases of the software development life cycle, best practices, and Agile
● Ability to work autonomously, be excited by new technologies, and never back down from the
challenges of scale.
● Be able to perform effective code reviews, and mentor junior engineers.
We are looking for an exceptional Android Developer eager to deliver a best-in-class mobile application. You are going to change the way people communicate safely on mobile. This position may require travel.
You will be responsible for developing, enhancing, and designing a world-class mobile application for our platform. Your role will include implementing, and enhancing the Android mobile application, alongside a team of world-class developers, designers and software architects. You will be responsible for choosing libraries and frameworks to best meet the needs of the application. You will work with product managers and UI/UX designers to create a secure, seamless mobile experience.
- 2+ and 4+years experience
- Bachelors degree in computer science, or equivalent
- Solid background in software development, and design patterns
- Experience with the Kotlin,Android SDK, java, NDK, C++
- Experience with JSON concepts and REST APIs
- Experience with Unity, Ionic etc Frameworks.
- Experience working with product management and UI/UX designers
- Experience working with customers and partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast moving and growing environment
- Experience publishing a high-quality Android application to the Google Play Store
- Experience with communication and messaging applications
- Experience with security software and solutions
Why you should apply here
Great place to work
Flexible working Hours
Sr. Mobile Developer
Nucleus Software has been providing Products and Services to various Global and Regional Financial institutions , from past 36 years. As a pioneer IT Service provider, Nucleus carry deep banking domain expertise and experience on latest technological trends. Nucleus’s developed platforms powers the operations of more than 150 institutions in 50 countries, supporting multiple business verticals, accessible through Mobile and internet channels. Below are some key facts about Nucleus:
· 3 decades of expertise in banking and financial services, with existence of 26 years in Singapore
Entrusted by Global and Regional banks as a preferred partner for partnering on bank’s Traditional to Transformative journey
· Driving large Digitalization programs for various customers by implementing Next generation DX applications, RPA, Cloud, Analytics, AI/ML and DevOps
· 100% referenceable Services’ customers with perfect C-SAT score of top 3 customers in last 3 years
· 150,000 business users process 26 million transactions every day using our systems
· Recognized as one of the five most significant mobile banking solution providers by Forrester
· Recognized as Best Place to work by “Great Place to Work “ a global research firm
Package: upto 10 L
Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean
Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an
excellent user experience.
Integrate third-party API's.
Write unit and integration tests.
Release and maintain applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
Work with native modules when required.
Work as part of a small team, which will include other React Native
developers, a project manager, QA professional, and a designer.
Complete two-week sprints, and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily
Assist with building estimates.
Interface with clients via Slack, Zoom, and email.
Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
· 3-5 years of professional experience working with React Native.
· Experience working with Swift, Objective C, and Java a plus but not
· Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
· Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge
to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have
agreed upon, both in regard to estimates and to the general process.
· Ability to identify with the goals of Semidot clients and dedicate yourself to
delivering on the commitments you and your team make to them.
· An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to
· Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute
to libraries as needed.
· A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
· Forensic attention to detail.
· English skills is a plus(ability to effectively communicate via written and
· A passion for software development. It’s not just your career, it’s also your
hobby. You’re constantly striving to learn new things and improve. You follow
industry news, regularly tinker with new technologies, and read books and
blogs to keep your skills current.
· You work well within a team environment and enjoy working in the office with
- Design, Architect, Develop and maintain existing and new iOS applications.
- Collaborate with a team of users and developers to define, design and deploy new features and functionality.
- Complete Analysis, design, development, modification & implementation of computer applications throughout the entire software development life cycle.
- To ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the App.
- 2-5 years of experience of iOS development experience with Objective-C or Swift.
- Mastery of Objective-C, Cocoa & the iPhone SDK.
- Experience and Knowledge of mobile platform architecture limitations with the Expertise to overcome those technical challenges.
- Experience utilizing networking protocols in Mobile Application Development.
- Experience in SVN / GIT code repositories.
- Experience on Web Service Integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
- 2-5 years of experience into iOS Development.
- Proven leadership skills, including the ability to motivate and lead other talented developers and designers.
- Good communication skills.
Candidates who can join immediately would be preferred.
Note: If you are willing to apply on the above post, kindly add your live projects App Store links in the resume.
Mobile app developers at Curefit are responsible for building the cure.fit iOS and
android app. The app is built on React Native platform with a common codebase
for iOS and android. The role requires developers to be comfortable with
bleeding edge technology and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
● Quick Learners
● Curefit runs on ReactJs and React Native. Although prior knowledge of
these technologies are not a must have, a never ending thirst for
learning is. We are really proud of our app development team. We are
doing twice more than any other app out there and with half the
engineers. Come join us and be the most productive you will ever be
● Comfortable with "Build fast and iterate"
● Engineers at Curefit dont own code. They own features and
technologies. This requires understanding of product and business
requirements and owning end to end execution of app features
● Excellent understanding of software design and object oriented
● Experience on React-Native/React, Redux is a plus.
● Fluent with usage of instrumentation and debugging tools on
● Minimum 2 years experience of developing native iOS/Android
consumer facing applications with a minimum of 50 thousand